Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,574 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (754) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3492259 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TEEWAI22: 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
gud evenin house. Pls can someone kindly help me with the format for i.t report, i need to submit my logbook. Plssssssssssssss help.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 5:16am On Sep 19, 2017
donbrowser:

It's carry over as well. You are expected to submit 3 of 4 tmas before you can get a grade.
You mean, it is a must to do the whole TMAs? This must be a new condition here!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by adefolupelumi: 8:31am On Sep 19, 2017
Hello house, does anyone knows the time for the exams that were shifted to 20 and 21 of this month...[color=#990000][/color]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 8:44am On Sep 19, 2017
jboixxx:

Did you read what I wrote?
3 of 4. That has been the rule.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 8:45am On Sep 19, 2017
TEEWAI22:
gud evenin house. Pls can someone kindly help me with the format for i.t report, i need to submit my logbook. Plssssssssssssss help.
If you can find your way to my WhatsApp.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 19, 2017
Hello house
Pls I will be deeply grateful if I can answer to this
Does any one know if the master program sales of application form for 2017/2018 in NOUN is still on??
And brief info on how the process is like, thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 11:26am On Sep 19, 2017
Omalichaa2:
Hello house
Pls I will be deeply grateful if I can answer to this
Does any one know if the master program sales of application form for 2017/2018 in NOUN is still on??
And brief info on how the process is like, thanks
Check previous replies here...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kcboy34(m): 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
kcboy34:
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL NOUN STUDENTS.
u can now place ur orders for ur NOUN course materials for all levels, semesters, programs, departments and programs at very affordable prices and it would be delivered to your preferred location within 48hrs.....
Delivery is available Nationwide(delivery fee applies)
simply contact us @ CKE ventures @ g m a i l . com or call/WhatsApp us @ O8189O23963....
start preparing for the new semester....
God bless you.
God bless NOUN.
God bless Nigeria.
Am pleased to inform you that 2017_2 payments has commenced. Kindly login to your portal and generate your RRR today!!!!!

God bless.

Check nouonline.net for more info.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ananne: 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
I generated an RRR and paid to the bank yesterday. It's more than 24 hours and it's saying payment now yet effected.

Pls what does do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
I think there is an issue with the school portal... lipsrsealed
Have anyone logged in recently?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 5:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
donbrowser:

Did you read what I wrote?
3 of 4. That has been the rule.
lipsrsealed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MaydayMayday: 9:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
Who knows how I can get my Transcript from Lagos SC - Msc IT.

It is urgent
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
MaydayMayday:

It is urgent
http://nouedu.net/article/postgraduate-transcript-application-guidelines
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Pet1620: 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
Kazrem:
pet1620 and deena8 I have sent the mgs 207 to your mails

Yes, thanks alot.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
jboixxx:

its not a must. if u do all, they'll pick the best three

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Itzlabelle21: 11:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
Please I have a question. I just registered today. But couldn't print admission letter. I could only print out my admission form. What do I do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UEDIBO: 1:41am On Sep 20, 2017
MaydayMayday:

It is urgent
please bro.
Help me with your past questions to enable prepare ahead.
Uedibo@naij. com
Uedibo@yahoo.com
Uedibo@fepoda.edu.ng
WhatsApp: 07064636966

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 5:23am On Sep 20, 2017
UEDIBO:
please bro.
Help me with your past questions to enable prepare ahead.
Uedibo@naij. com
Uedibo@yahoo.com
Uedibo@fepoda.edu.ng
WhatsApp: 07064636966
I hope this could help a bit... add https#://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byj82yKtyFKNQzNGd1RCX#2JpaVk/view?usp=drivesdk
Remove all # sign in the link.

You might need 2015,2016,2017!

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MaydayMayday: 6:39am On Sep 20, 2017
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Itzlabelle21: 9:23am On Sep 20, 2017
Itzlabelle21:
Please I have a question. I just registered today. But couldn't print admission letter. I could only print out my admission form. What do I do?
please someone should answer me.... I asked a question that needs urgent attention
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NENigeria(m): 9:54am On Sep 20, 2017
Good day, All,

I want to recommend NOUN to a friend for his Masters and I checked the website to get information regarding their requirements and I saw that they wrote the minimum CGPA for MSc in Information Technology is 2. (i.e two with a dot) and I'm not quite clear, I checked the requirements for MSc in Mass Com and it says 2/2.

Does it mean the minimum requirement for MSc in Information Technology is a CGPA of 2 points and above whether it's a third class? My friend has a third class with a CGPA of 2.2.

I earlier advised him to go for PGD in Infotech before I came across the requirements for MSc.

Thanks for your anticipated responses
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UEDIBO: 10:48am On Sep 20, 2017
jboixxx:

I hope this could help a bit... add https#://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byj82yKtyFKNQzNGd1RCX#2JpaVk/view?usp=drivesdk
Remove all # sign in the link.

You might need 2015,2016,2017!
thank you so much for this response.
i have tried but is showing me this

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 11:36am On Sep 20, 2017
UEDIBO:

thank you so much for this response.
i have tried but is showing me this
Sorry for that error but I believe it's from your side cuz the link is valid and just accessed it here!

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Itzlabelle21: 11:56am On Sep 20, 2017
Please can someone help me!!!!! Haba na
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
Special Announcement !!!
EVERY ABUJA MODEL STUDENT CURRENTLY IN 100L AND 200L OR A PARTICIPANT OF THE E-EXAM IS ADVISED TO REPORT AT THE CENTER(DUTSE) , ON THE 22ND, SEPTEMBER FOR AN *"EVALUATION TEST"*.
NB: ATTENDANCE WILL BE RECORDED
from Center Administration

Good Morning, Great Entrepreneurs and fellow students!

Just finished a meeting with the Director of Exams (Exam Officer) Dutse Centre since the announcement came from him as I confirmed from our Faculty Officer and he explained to me about the EVALUATION TEST as follows:

1. It is not to evaluate our studentship in NOUN.

2. It is not to EVALUATE if we are academically capable to continue our course of study.

3. BUT the EVALUATION TEST is all about STUDENTS TESTING the NEW E-exam software that Federal Government has chosen to adopt for all the Universities in the Federation. So, they want students to test the system and get used to the E-Exam portal before the next exams in November to avoid difficulties in the Exam hall in using the new exam portal.

Pls, he advised every student to attend to get use to the new government system because the new system will be used in the next exams in November.

The Headquarters is coming and the test will not be done again and they will not be able to put any student through during the exams.

He said that it will start by 9am.

So, guys we can make it before that time. It is better to go and learn.

Thanks and God bless you all...

#Sent as received
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Itzlabelle21: 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
Please nairalanders.. Help me... I have been applying since yesterday, but I can't print out my admission letter, only admission form I could print out. What does it mean? I first of all applied for Bsc Economics, but I thought there was no space so I applied again for Bsc Criminology and security studies. Still the same thing. Please what do I do? Its urgent... I am going crazy
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UEDIBO: 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
do i need to log in before accessing it?
i can see that i will scale height with what i am seeing.
42 pages...
thank you so much.
i have dorp box account. i don't know if that one can help me out. thanks
jboixxx:

Sorry for that error but I believe it's from your side cuz the link is valid and just accessed it here!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UEDIBO: 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
thank you so much
i have gotten it.
God in heaven will bless and increase you in Jesus Name.
jboixxx:

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Itzlabelle21: 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
Please guys help me urgently
Itzlabelle21:
Please nairalanders.. Help me... I have been applying since yesterday, but I can't print out my admission letter, only admission form I could print out. What does it mean? I first of all applied for Bsc Economics, but I thought there was no space so I applied again for Bsc Criminology and security studies. Still the same thing. Please what do I do? Its urgent... I am going crazy
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
in addition to what has been already said please know that second semester course and exam registration has started, pen on paper exam will commence ending of November 2017. the earlier you register the better. Good luck

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fedrick4god(m): 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
I need your advice felas,I was given. admission last year for a course I would love to change now, is it possible to use the same payment for previous application to apply for another course now or pay another #5000 to re-enrol. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.