Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (758) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3484680 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 6:17am On Sep 26, 2017
Ribasandez:
Hello house. Please, should one re-register a course that had been registered a previous semester, although an examination has not been written for that course? Or will the course be automatically registered for the new semester?
You have to re-register them.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:54am On Sep 26, 2017
BREAKING NEWS: Attention 100L (SECOND SEMESTER) Students

Please be informed that 100level second-semester students who paid 18,000.00 as a compulsory fee in their first semester will be required to pay the balance 23,000.00 this semester as 41,000,00 was your compulsory fee against 18,000.00 charged due to portal malfunction.

Based on the above, you are advised to pay the sum of 41,000.00 (23,000 balance for last semester + 18,000.00 compulsory fees for this semester).

Please, be guided.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:17am On Sep 26, 2017
ananne:

I need the past questions bro. How do I get them?
Pm me or whatsapp the number in my signature
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shezy(f): 9:48am On Sep 26, 2017
Pls I need to know if 400level second semester can convocate with dem by January. My last semester is this new one but I still have one e-exam to write. Entrepreneur. Which I know can't finish by December and result can't be out by den so Pls I need an answer
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 10:02am On Sep 26, 2017
shezy:
Pls I need to know if 400level second semester can convocate with dem by January. My last semester is this new one but I still have one e-exam to write. Entrepreneur. Which I know can't finish by December and result can't be out by den so Pls I need an answer
I'm not sure the convocation will hold by January. Either way, there's still chance since you have completed your project.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 11:47am On Sep 26, 2017
ANNOUNCEMENT
Funds in the old portal have been reimbursed.
This is to let you know that students who have balances in their old portal should check now for those balances
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 11:52am On Sep 26, 2017
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FOR BENIN STUDY CENTRE STUDENTS
This is to inform BENIN STUDY CENTRE STUDENTS that Today's SIWES (IT) Defense has been extended to Tomorrow, Tuesday, September 26, 2017, at 9 am in the school auditorium.
All participants are expected to come with their course registration slips

MEET NOUN STUDENT HERE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
LAGOS STUDY CENTRE: NOTICE TO STUDENTS WHO ARE THROUGH WITH THEIR IT/SIWES TRAINING

Students who are through with their IT/SIWES TRAINING, should endeavour to submit their completed Logbook, IT/SIWES report and Evaluation form in their respective falculty on or before 16th of October 2017.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sanyamike(m): 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
BENEFITS OF THE IJMB PROGRAM

Annually, more than 1.5 million students do enroll for the UTME(JAMB) with the intention of securing admission into their institution of choice. Unfortunately most of them don’t get to realize this dream. Some students have written the UTME(JAMB) more than once and are almost giving up on their aspirations of studying in a tertiary institutions. All these might be due to center issues or unforeseen circumstances. Are you a victim of all these? worry Not, because we at alevelsprogramme.com are committed to helping you gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice in Nigeria.

REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD ENROLL FOR IJMB

Unlike the UTME(JAMB), that enables student gain admission into 100 level, the IJMB program offers you the opportunity to gain admission into 200 level. Therefore it allows you to join your friends and colleague.
It is more economical to go for the IJMB program, because it will save you the cost of 100level as you will be admitted directly into 200level
Even students with deficiency in O’level can still register for the IJMB program.
No jamb result is needed. Although you have to purchase the JAMB direct entry form to compliment your IJMB result.
IJMB fees is not too different from pre-degree. Pre-degree form is #10,000 while the IJMB form is #8,000. IJMB school fees ranges from 130k-150k, but you can pay that of IJMB in installments meaning you can pay half now and pay the rest later.
The IJMB results lasts for about five(5) years.
DISCLAIMER- candidates should be informed that many educational institutes/individuals claim to be registering candidates for the IJMB program . Be wise and don’t fall into their scam as there are various unaccredited IJMB study centres nationwide.

Why not contact us at Alevelsprogramme.com so we can help you with registration and also refer you to a study centre of your choice.

Hurry, the application form for the 2017/2018 session is still on for sale. For more details on how to apply for the IJMB program please call 08154048191 or 07019103120
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jman77(m): 2:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
ev4real:

The admission is still very much intact, kindly go to the study centre you chose during registration for further guidance.
thanks bro! I'll surely do that ASAP.cheers!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
donbrowser:

You have to re-register them.

Thanks a lot. I already did.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by filibunky(m): 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
Hello house, i've been trying to login to the portal but it seems not to be accepting my details. The last e-exams i took was early last yr (2016) and my 2nd yr results even came out. Since then i haven't been able to participate in the program due to some little financial setbacks. I dnt know why it's not accepting my login details anymore. I need to continue from where i stopped. Can someone please help me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Benevee: 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
Anthonyo15:
BREAKING NEWS: Attention 100L (SECOND SEMESTER) Students

Please be informed that 100level second-semester students who paid 18,000.00 as a compulsory fee in their first semester will be required to pay the balance 23,000.00 this semester as 41,000,00 was your compulsory fee against 18,000.00 charged due to portal malfunction.

Based on the above, you are advised to pay the sum of 41,000.00 (23,000 balance for last semester + 18,000.00 compulsory fees for this semester).

Please, be guided.

pls does this 23,000 balance cover both the course registration fee for this semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TMOW(m): 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
pls am currently having some financial constraints but I shall be glad if anyone can hint me on when the registration will be over. this will help me priorities my needs .thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
filibunky:
Hello house, i've been trying to login to the portal but it seems not to be accepting my details. The last e-exams i took was early last yr (2016) and my 2nd yr results even came out. Since then i haven't been able to participate in the program due to some little financial setbacks. I dnt know why it's not accepting my login details anymore. I need to continue from where i stopped. Can someone please help me
Click Register and fill out the form.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by filibunky(m): 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
UncleSnr:
Click Register and fill out the form.
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 6:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
Anthonyo15:
LAGOS STUDY CENTRE: NOTICE TO STUDENTS WHO ARE THROUGH WITH THEIR IT/SIWES TRAINING

Students who are through with their IT/SIWES TRAINING, should endeavour to submit their completed Logbook, IT/SIWES report and Evaluation form in their respective falculty on or before 16th of October 2017.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aminusabaru(m): 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
Nounitesportal:
ANNOUNCEMENT
Funds in the old portal have been reimbursed.
This is to let you know that students who have balances in their old portal should check now for those balances
i hope its true
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by adespecial: 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
Hello! House I got admission last year to study business education but i didnt continue because i was busy .Please I like to know if my admission is still intact or reapply
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ohcanada(m): 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
adespecial:

Hello! House I got admission last year to study business education but i didnt continue because i was busy .Please I like to know if my admission is still intact or reapply
yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
adespecial:

Did you have matric no?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
Any MSc student(s) here?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Galaxyroyp(m): 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
donbrowser:

Same way it is treated in OAU, UI and Unilorin

Could you please explain. Sorry if....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
Galaxyroyp:

Could you please explain. Sorry if....
You have to re-register the course and re-write the exam
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UEDIBO: 6:13am On Sep 27, 2017
Yes
jboixxx:
Any MSc student(s) here?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 7:03am On Sep 27, 2017
UEDIBO:
Yes
Thanks. Please, how much is the course registration fee (3 and 2units)?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by amosyanyan(m): 7:27am On Sep 27, 2017
Pls,someone should enlighten me on this. Does the 41k compulsory fee cover both first and second semester?if it covers both can I pay twice? how much does 2 and 3 unit courses cost? I am a fresh student who just applied for admission...thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 9:55am On Sep 27, 2017
amosyanyan:
Pls,someone should enlighten me on this. Does the 41k compulsory fee cover both first and second semester?if it covers both can I pay twice? how much does 2 and 3 unit courses cost? I am a fresh student who just applied for admission...thanks
Only first semester, can be paid once.
2 units = 2k
3 units = 2.5k
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:26am On Sep 27, 2017
Information

This is to inform those who have submitted their project Topics that new project approval list is out at the school( VI).

Go now and check for your name so as to contact your supervisor to start work.
Thanks

Registration has commenced, prepare and don't be left behind.

Do your portal registration now!!

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Funkybabee(f): 11:45am On Sep 27, 2017
Ribasandez:

Thanks a lot. I already did.

Do u pay another money to register them or they drop it for u
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fabour8312: 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
Pls I just paid to fund my e wallet this morning but up till now it has not reflected. Does anyone knows how long I should wait for d payment to reflect? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.