Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,930 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (759) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3484478 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Imoksp(m): 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
fabour8312:
Pls I just paid to fund my e wallet this morning but up till now it has not reflected. Does anyone knows how long I should wait for d payment to reflect? Thanks
Same here.pls let me known if u are able to fund ur wallet.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 3:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
Imoksp:
Same here.pls let me known if u are able to fund ur wallet.
Have you tried verifying payment? https://www.nouonline.net/pay_check.php
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fabour8312: 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
I have been able to fund my e wallet..may be u should contact ur IT Dept.

Best of Luck
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by missyojo(f): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
please any PGD PCR returning student here?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Imoksp(m): 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
fabour8312:
I have been able to fund my e wallet..may be u should contact ur IT Dept.

Best of Luck
Hi. How did u go abt it? I paid at zenith bank today wit d rrr code i generated from my portal.but yet to reflect on my portal
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
Imoksp:
Hi. How did u go abt it? I paid at zenith bank today wit d rrr code i generated from my portal.but yet to reflect on my portal
SEND ME THE RRR
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Henrydboss: 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
When will the 2017/2018 application form be on sale, how much would it cost to run a MSC in information technology and what's the duration of the program Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ev4real(m): 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
Henrydboss:
When will the 2017/2018 application form be on sale, how much would it cost to run a MSC in information technology and what's the duration of the program Thanks
The form is still on sale. The duration is 4 semesters. kindly go to the school website http://nouedu.net/page/fees-schedule for further enquiries.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
What Is Semester Count?

Semester Count is the number of
semesters you have spent in NOUN
including your current semester.
For example, if you are in 100Level
second semester, it means you have spent two semesters in NOUN.
Therefore, your semester count is
two.
You will be asked your semester
count when registering on the
portal. If you are in 300L first semester,
your semester count is 5.
Below is the meticulous
breakdown.
100L first semester, semester count
= 1 100L second semester =2
200L first semester =3
200L second semester = 4
300L first semester = 5
300L second semester = 6
400L first semester = 7 400L second semester = 8
Please take note!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
ayungmony15:
What Is Semester Count?

Semester Count is the number of
semesters you have spent in NOUN
including your current semester.
For example, if you are in 100Level
second semester, it means you have spent two semesters in NOUN.
Therefore, your semester count is
two.
You will be asked your semester
count when registering on the
portal. If you are in 300L first semester,
your semester count is 5.
Below is the meticulous
breakdown.
100L first semester, semester count
= 1 100L second semester =2
200L first semester =3
200L second semester = 4
300L first semester = 5
300L second semester = 6
400L first semester = 7 400L second semester = 8
Please take note!!!

DIRECT ENTRY..... Direct entry students from 200L first semester is 1 semester count, 200L second semester 2 semester count,300L first semester is 3 Semester count,300L second semester is 4 semester count,400L first semester is 5 semester count,400L second semester is 6 semester count
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Henrydboss: 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
ev4real:

The form is still on sale. The duration is 4 semesters. kindly go to the school website http://nouedu.net/page/fees-schedule for further enquiries.
Thanks..but which one is exam fees? am I to register all my courses separately for exams after paying my my school fees/compulsory fees?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zinny7: 12:34am On Sep 28, 2017
i could not see the admission letter after submitting the admission form,hence i could only print the admission form. is it the same as the admission letter? what can i do now to print the admission letter? please help me.. the admission is for M.sc information technology.

i just remembered i saw after submitting the form another page saying thank you... congratulation.. but i didnt print it.. is dat the admission letter?? will i be disqualified if i dont present it...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zinny7: 12:39am On Sep 28, 2017
jboixxx:
Any MSc student(s) here?
i just filled my form
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 6:21am On Sep 28, 2017
Henrydboss:

Thanks..but which one is exam fees? am I to register all my courses separately for exams after paying my my school fees/compulsory fees?

*COURSE REGISTRATION*
- Every One or Two unit course costs N2,000
- Every Three unit course costs N2,500

*EXAM REGISTRATION*
- Exam Registration for any course is N1000/course regardless of the units

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ev4real(m): 7:19am On Sep 28, 2017
Henrydboss:

Yes, after paying for your semester compulsory fees, you register your courses separately and also for your exams. 2 unit course - #2000 , 3 unit course - #2500. than exam fee is #1000 for each course.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Galaxyroyp(m): 8:04am On Sep 28, 2017
donbrowser:

You have to re-register the course and re-write the exam
Thank you sir. Can I re-register it at anytime or I have to wait till I complete my program.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ehizogies: 8:31am On Sep 28, 2017
Please help! i made payment online using remita and my GTB account money has been deducted from my account but my wallet has not been credited.

Has anyone had similar experience?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 8:54am On Sep 28, 2017
Galaxyroyp:

Thank you sir. Can I re-register it at anytime or I have to wait till I complete my program.
Anytime. Yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Globaby01: 8:55am On Sep 28, 2017
Anthonyo15:
BREAKING NEWS: Attention 100L (SECOND SEMESTER) Students

Please be informed that 100level second-semester students who paid 18,000.00 as a compulsory fee in their first semester will be required to pay the balance 23,000.00 this semester as 41,000,00 was your compulsory fee against 18,000.00 charged due to portal malfunction.

Based on the above, you are advised to pay the sum of 41,000.00 (23,000 balance for last semester + 18,000.00 compulsory fees for this semester).

Please, be guided.
Where did you get the info from? because its not on the news website
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Globaby01: 8:57am On Sep 28, 2017
I have a balance in my portal from the just concluded semester but i can't use it. What do i do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 8:59am On Sep 28, 2017
ehizogies:
Please help! i made payment online using remita and my GTB account money has been deducted from my account but my wallet has not been credited.

How many times will this question be answered na, login to your portal. Click wallet, check wallet payment. Enter your RRR Number.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 9:00am On Sep 28, 2017
Globaby01:
I have a balance in my portal from the just concluded semester but i can't use it. What do i do?
Register for this semester first.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ehizogies: 9:21am On Sep 28, 2017
Globaby01:

Chai! i didnt keep the RRR number generated at the time of making payment. how do i get it please?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Imoksp(m): 9:33am On Sep 28, 2017
ehizogies:

I am in d same shoes wit u.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 10:12am On Sep 28, 2017
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shezy(f): 11:09am On Sep 28, 2017
donbrowser:

I'm not sure the convocation will hold by January. Either way, there's still chance since you have completed your project.
i haven't oo. But maybe before then sha.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fabour8312: 11:41am On Sep 28, 2017
Goodmorning all, please 2 of my registered courses do not have materials online:
1) INR311 Intro to strategic studies and
2) PCR374 Practical Exercise in Conflict Simulation

Pls could anyone help?

Thank u
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jacko007(m): 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
Please help a brother

Since the last upgrade of results, my G.p and credit unit has be reduce rather than increased, who do I have to meet to resolve this or any alternative idea here?
Thanks in anticipation
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Henrydboss: 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
ayungmony15:

*COURSE REGISTRATION*
- Every One or Two unit course costs N2,000
- Every Three unit course costs N2,500

*EXAM REGISTRATION*
- Exam Registration for any course is N1000/course regardless of the units
Wow that's expensive from my rough estimate n calculations first semester cost will be up to 100k n same with second semester so d cost of running d program for four semesters would be up to 400k.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
Henrydboss:

Wow that's expensive from my rough estimate n calculations first semester cost will be up to 100k n same with second semester so d cost of running d program for four semesters would be up to 400k.
MSc IT is 2 semesters. That shouldn't be up to 200k.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Henrydboss: 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
jboixxx:

MSc IT is 2 semesters. That shouldn't be up to 200k.
MSC Info Tech is 4 semesters PGD Info Tech should be 2 semesters
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
Henrydboss:

MSC Info Tech is 4 semesters PGD Info Tech should be 2 semesters
check the semester column

(1) (2) (3) ... (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.