Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (779) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3481472 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
destiro:
Pls, what's the address for the login portal?
nouonline.net. Use chrome browser
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by coolbatty: 1:23am On Nov 09, 2017
ayungmony15:

1 Generate RRR( of #1000) on your portal account
2 Pay into NOUN bank account with the RRR
3 Collect your payment receipt and teller
4 Submit your siwes form, receipt and your teller to your centre counsellor for your log book
Thanks for your help. This is the information i was looking for.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Galaxyroyp(m): 3:10am On Nov 09, 2017
ayungmony15:
*INFORMATION*

It is pertinent you print out your results now or save in soft copy so as to know courses carried over and re-register them or to forward complains if any to the right office.

For those in final year, 421 is generally missing in some portals.
We shall keep you updated.

For those submitting project Topics or those whose projects have been approved, you can now go to school with your Mac 213 result to be assigned a supervisor.

Thanks

Please, I carried a course last semester. Is it possible to reg it this semester?

Besides, do you work in the ICT department of the school?

Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 7:37am On Nov 09, 2017
Galaxyroyp:

Please, I carried a course last semester. Is it possible to reg it this semester?

Besides, do you work in the ICT department of the school?

Thanks.
. Yes you can register the course this semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by destiro(m): 9:36am On Nov 09, 2017
Kazrem:
nouonline.net. Use chrome browser
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jackelony(m): 9:38am On Nov 09, 2017
I funded my e-Wallet yesterday to the tune of N18,000 using the RRR number generated on the Remita platform and to my utter amazement, my e-Wallet hasn't been updated almost 24 hrs later. Is there something else I'm supposed to do for my e-Wallet to be updated? Somebody please help with suggestions.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 9:56am On Nov 09, 2017
Jackelony:
I funded my e-Wallet yesterday to the tune of N18,000 using the RRR number generated on the Remita platform and to my utter amazement, my e-Wallet hasn't been updated almost 24 hrs later. Is there something else I'm supposed to do for my e-Wallet to be updated? Somebody please help with suggestions.

PAYMENT CONFIRMATION (APPLICATION/WALLET FUNDING)

Confirm your payment;

1. Visit our site www.nouonline.net
2. Click on " Check RRR"
3. Enter RRR
4. Select programme category/wallet funding
5. Click on "Check"

Note if transaction is successful continue with application. If transaction not successful contact your bank or REMITA
For more information :Call or WhatsApp08140289600
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 10:03am On Nov 09, 2017
meekmill:
Guys, anybody know the breakdown fees for commmunication technology 100 level fresher?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by signeddocuments: 10:35am On Nov 09, 2017
Why does noun keep on changing the rules of the game while the match is on? The same Research methodology that I' ve written several times without seeing my result. I ve spent about five years now on MBA without graduating. I passed all the required courses but the school keep on adding new courses and expect me to write them.I have already given up on NOUN.If they want let them include my name in their list and if they do not want let them continue with their confusion. I have about 60 credits already accumulated excluding my project which I have submitted since december 2015. It is unbelievable that I could spend 5 years on MBA in NOUN.Some of my mates that we started the course together only did 49 credits and graduated but I was held down because of non-release of MBA825. I have written several letters to the school on this and nothing was done.I am not ready to re-write it any more.I am even ashamed of telling my colleagues and friends that I have not graduated from the program after all these years 2012-17.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by segebobo: 10:38am On Nov 09, 2017
ayungmony15:

PAYMENT CONFIRMATION (APPLICATION/WALLET FUNDING)

Confirm your payment;

1. Visit our site www.nouonline.net
2. Click on " Check RRR"
3. Enter RRR
4. Select programme category/wallet funding
5. Click on "Check"

Note if transaction is successful continue with application. If transaction not successful contact your bank or REMITA
For more information :08140289600

pls I need your assistance, it's almost a week since I made the payment online to fund my wallet but it's yet to reflect in my portal. The challenge is that I didn't Copy out the RRR number when making the payment.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 10:49am On Nov 09, 2017
Pls if you are in either B.Sc. Environmental Management and Toxicology or B.Sc. Environmental science and management, check your portal and see if you can login if not consult the ICT unit of your study centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by favyly(f): 10:56am On Nov 09, 2017
pls where is Noun study centre in Warri?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:58am On Nov 09, 2017
BASE ON FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Pls note NOUN don't give conventional lecture, some I repeat some centres just do facilitation or tutorial.

Just get up and develop your personal reading ability or find that coursemate who you can gel and read together

Don't wait for the promise of materials try and get your materials by downloading from nouedu.net, or borrow from old students or get a place the print out is cheap and print out or print from your office, hardly will you get all materials from the school.

You don't have to pay before you start reading also read whether you understand or not don't worry you will be fine

Learn how to navigate the portal nouonline.net and nouedu.net you don't need to go to school all the time for all things

Also when you make transactions in your portal and you still have money or you have a negative balance don't panic you have not committed any crime just chill and watch

For any complaints Call/WhatsApp:08185025045
Stay tunned
Mcharthony

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ehizogies: 11:00am On Nov 09, 2017
Hello, Talk to https://remita.net/ customer care they will sort you out.
segebobo:

pls I need your assistance, it's almost a week since I made the payment online to fund my wallet but it's yet to reflect in my portal. The challenge is that I didn't Copy out the RRR number when making the payment.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:00am On Nov 09, 2017
favyly:
pls where is Noun study centre in Warri?
http://nouedu.net/node/2078

COMMUNITY STUDY CENTRE EMEVOR:
72 Emevor-Ughelli Road , Emevor, Isoko North Local GOVT. Area, Delta State
emevorcommunitystudycentre@noun.edu.ng
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ehizogies: 11:03am On Nov 09, 2017
Hello All,

Please am having issues registering my courses. i have three carryover courses to register and am having problem registering.

Please assist if u have a clue on how i should deal.

Regards
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by In2systemsTech(m): 12:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
can one apply for a remark of his course?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Galaxyroyp(m): 12:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
ayungmony15:
. Yes you can register the course this semester

Thank you so much.

Do you work in the ICT department? Sorry if I'm kinda funny.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Galaxyroyp(m): 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
Anthonyo15:
BASE ON FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Pls note NOUN don't give conventional lecture, some I repeat some centres just do facilitation or tutorial.

Just get up and develop your personal reading ability or find that coursemate who you can gel and read together

Don't wait for the promise of materials try and get your materials by downloading from nouedu.net, or borrow from old students or get a place the print out is cheap and print out or print from your office, hardly will you get all materials from the school.

You don't have to pay before you start reading also read whether you understand or not don't worry you will be fine

Learn how to navigate the portal nouonline.net and nouedu.net you don't need to go to school all the time for all things

Also when you make transactions in your portal and you still have money or you have a negative balance don't panic you have not committed any crime just chill and watch

For any complaints Call/WhatsApp:08185025045
Stay tunned
Mcharthony

Can you explain the bold part. I'm fascinated by that part.

Besides, do you work in the ICT department? All your posts flag you might be.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tosbobby(m): 12:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
Pls I do not understand what u mean by pm

Kazrem:

Send me a pm
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 1:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
Download CIT 432 NOUN Exam Past Questions

DOWNLOAD
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by segebobo: 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
ehizogies:
Hello, Talk to https://remita.net/ customer care they will sort you out.
thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
tosbobby:
Pls I do not understand what u mean by pm

Click on my profile and then click on send message to kazrem
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ascarimillz: 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
good evening all, please guys I need help understanding my portal. I'm a newly admitted student of public health department 200l second semester which was registered September 2017. I paid for all my fees ranging from semester registration, course registration and exam registration with a balance of 3000 remaining in my portal, I just login now to find out that my balance is showing -15000 which I don't know how I incured it. please help me guys in knowing what's happening
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by everfaithfulGod(f): 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
Good evening all. Thank God I found this thread

I need to know how much is noun overall fee for accounting for new student.
Secondly, I have diploma in marketing from oou in 2006. Can i use it for direct entry in noun?
Thanks in anticipation
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by PaulHM: 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
God bless all Nounites. Please anyone with update graduation list for Faculty of Sciences. Please waiting o
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
ascarimillz:
good evening all, please guys I need help understanding my portal. I'm a newly admitted student of public health department 200l second semester which was registered September 2017. I paid for all my fees ranging from semester registration, course registration and exam registration with a balance of 3000 remaining in my portal, I just login now to find out that my balance is showing -15000 which I don't know how I incured it. please help me guys in knowing what's happening
Go visit your study centre.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thaddeus12(m): 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2017
everfaithfulGod:

Secondly, I have diploma in marketing from oou in 2006. Can i use it for direct entry in noun?
Thanks in anticipation
Yes u can use it to do direct entry if you have good grade on it. I think they required upper credit in diploma for direct entry student application.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
everfaithfulGod:

Thanks in anticipation
New student, prepare 70k.

Is the result equivalent to ND? If yes, yes you can if you have credit (or distinction) in it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ohcanada(m): 12:46am On Nov 10, 2017
Are you a student of Political science, Peace and Conflict Resolution or International Relations. You can call me on 09059903229 to collect already made project topics at cheaper rates
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dtc2k(m): 3:16am On Nov 10, 2017
ENROLL @ DIVINE TOUCH COMPUTER TRAINING SCHOOL and ENJOY: N8,000:00 for any of Our Single Training packages:

· 1 COMPUTER = 1 STUDENT (98% FULL PRACTICAL CLASSES)

· A CONDUCIVE LEARNING ENVIRONMENT

We provide training on how to operate and apply applications like Microsoft Office 2016 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Publisher, etc.), and other essential Computer Proficiency Skills in Computer Networking, Computer Engineering, Visual Studio Programming, Project / Visio 2016, AutoCAD, CorelDraw / Photoshop, SPSS, Web Designs, Internet Operations, and lots more.

14, Toye Kuti Street, Onikoko, Panseke, Adigbe Road, Abeokuta. Call or add on WhatsApp: 08039408822 Email: divinetouch2k@gmail.com

Divine Touch Computer Training School offers in-depth and diversity that today's workplace requires. Make a change in your LIFE today.

DISCOUNT 8th YEARS ANNIVERSARY (November 2017 TO January 2018) - 50% OFF ALL COURSES

Upgrade and Update your computer skills- learn and know how to use the latest computer applications like Microsoft Office 2016 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Publisher, Project etc.), AutoCAD, CorelDraw, Computer Engineering, Internet, Web Design, and lots more……

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LionInZion: 11:45am On Nov 10, 2017
ayungmony15 kazrem

Guys, please I need your advice on this. I made payment since day before yesterday. The response I keep getting anytime I typed the red number is "No positive response yet from remmita". What should I do, please?

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.