Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (808) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3475859 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:45am On Jan 13, 2018
PAST QUESTIONS (PQ); THE BEST BET TO WRITE AND PASS NOUN POP EXAM

What is a past question kiss A past question (PQ) according to wikipedia is an examination paper from a previous exam, usually used
either for exam practice or for tests.

As we all know that NOUN pop-exam has not been an easy exam but believe Me NOUN pop-exam is a walk in the park for some of Us., How is that possible?
One of the problem will do face is we dont know how NOUN pop-exam is been set, how it looks like, the PQ will let one be acquainted with how the questions is been set, coupled with been familiar with the likely questions, in NOUN pop-exam questions are fond of been repeated year in, year out.
A case study is *CHM 311* *questions like what is authocthonus? allochthonus, diagenesis, List and discus 3 stage of sediment evolution* this questons were all repeated in the year 2012,2013 and 2014 and some other question like that. So tell Me if they bring such questions for Me in the forthcoming exam won't I *murder the questions?* I will answer it with ease, no sweat and not eating the Biro base.

What You need to do? Get some PQ's from school library or contact me (08185025045), put ur material/Manual beside it and start checking each question and the solution from the manual/textbook, write out everything and take Your time to read it over and over again (midnight preferably) and the forthcoming pop-exam will be a WALK IN THE PARK for You.

Try that little work and:- eating of pen base, counting of ceiling, sleeping, peeping beside someone beside You will be a thing of the past. As the exam is just 10days away I wish everyone of Us success in our exam, and May We all come out in flying colours.

Macharthony ��
+2348140289600
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 10:56am On Jan 13, 2018
hi
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 11:32am On Jan 13, 2018
Anthonyo15:
ADVICE

If you haven't pay your fee of this current semester before the closure of both courses and exam registration but you are ready to pay, kindly visit your study centre to register your excuse(s) and also be guided on what to do next. You would be permitted to pay and also do your registration because of its flexible mode of operation.

Likely to be favoured most are 100L and 200L students.

Good luck.
This write up is for National Open University of Nigeria Governing Council, i want to appeal to the senate of the university to reopen the course and exam registration, in any university system it is very wrong to close both exam and course registration at the same time, the process should be gradual, course registration close first follow by exam registration. I want to commend the effort of this present VC for his firm decision most of the the time on issues that relate to academic progress but at the same time , i want to appeal to you not to be too rigid because of the following reasons- Open university system is a flexible programme as such should be treated, even in conventional university, when course and exam registration officially closed, students are still permitted to go to ICT to register their courses and exam. Other reasons include the economy situation of the country where workers are owing backlog of salaries and pension arrears and effect of economy recession biting on both parents and children and most of National Open University students are in these categories, workers especially. Urgent solution to this problem is that the ICT in each study centre should be allowed to register those students willing to register for exam to do so if the authority cannot make it public, i quiet agreed with you that you may not open the course registration to prevent mass failure but students who have already registered for course should be allowed to register for exam. thanks, waiting for reply from VC.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by starz100: 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2018
ayungmony15:
NOUN 2018 CONVOCATION!

This is to inform all graduates of the National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN that the 7th Convocation Ceremony Date and Programme of Events has been announced.

All Graduands are by this notice informed that the 7th Matriculation Ceremony will be held on 20th January, 2018.

Time: 10am
Venue: National Open University Headquarters, Abuja.

All eligible graduands are therefore requested to visit their various Study Centers with their Course Registration Slip with proof of IT and Project registrations for clearance.
NOUN 7th Convocation Ceremony Fees

Graduation Gown: N15,000
Federal Alumni due: N5,000
Study Center Alumni due: N2,500
Total: N22,500
For someone who did'nt print his Project registration slip as at then, is there any way one can now get the print out from the portal.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2018
ATTENTION

To all students in Apapa study centre taking POP exams ur exams centre is @ Digital Bridge Cappa, Lagos
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 1:11am On Jan 14, 2018
ALL APPROVED GRADUANDS LIST FOR SEVENTH CONVOCATION CEREMONY IS OUT!!!

MISHA_CARES

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by justinchukwud: 6:25am On Jan 14, 2018
My name was shortlisted in this last graduation list that was released on 7th Jan. 2018. but I did not see my name in the convocation list ....... pls advice.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ifunanyamaka: 9:37am On Jan 14, 2018
Samisha500:

MISHA_CARES

How can I see the list. Thanks

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ifunanyamaka: 9:40am On Jan 14, 2018
justinchukwud:
My name was shortlisted in this last graduation list that was released on 7th Jan. 2018. but I did not see my name in the convocation list ....... pls advice.

What other list were you checking for?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:50am On Jan 14, 2018
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ) ON NOUN AGREEMENT/OAT FORM

A. What is NOUN Agreement Form?

NOUN "Agreement Form" is similar to the one signed when you rent a room or apartment from a landlord or caretaker to certify you as the occupant.

Similar way you testify-abiding to rules and regulations of NOUN.

An easy way to obtain (the back and front printed document) is walking up to a café attendant in your study centre.

B. Is the form necessary or important to all NOUN students?

Yes, it is

C. How do I get a genuine copy?

Very easy, from your study centre café attendants

D. Is it free?

No, you get it for a token (photocopy fee)

E. What next after getting copy of the form?

You attach it appropriately to your passport and _Registered Exam Slip meant to be submitted at your faculty and stamped by your faculty officer

F. How will I know my faculty officer or the right person to stamp it?

Make enquiry at your study centre

G. What will happen if I don't fill and stamp the 'Agreement Form' on time'?

What you see is what you get - my friend do the needful

MISHA_CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by waistaa(f): 11:03am On Jan 14, 2018
Good day, please I need past questions for MBA 3rd semester... Mba 821, 823, 835,833,827,829. Please forward it to onuohamaka@gmail.com.... Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tope777(m): 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
I apply for NOUN in 2015 and collected admistion letter but could not start due to some certain issues. Please what should be the next steps now as am willing to start fully.

Thanks.

When is this season first semester starting or any further info needed to restart.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ohcanada(m): 3:45pm On Jan 14, 2018
Samisha500:

MISHA_CARES

Thank you
Samisha500. Please is the last list for the year
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2018
Ohcanada:

Thank you
Samisha500. Please is the last list for the year

THERE ARE SEVERAL LIST AND I DONT KNOW WHICH IS THE LAST CUS ANOTHER LIST WILL BE OUT THIS WEEK..... YOU CAN ALSO CHECK UR ICT DEPT IN UR STUDY CENTRE THEY WILL GIVE U ALL THE LIST THEY HAVE...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
PAST QUESTIONS

You can get your Past questions and Tma(100L-800L) now in PDF format at a fee from Misha. �

MISHA_CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2018
waistaa:
Good day, please I need past questions for MBA 3rd semester... Mba 821, 823, 835,833,827,829. Please forward it to onuohamaka@gmail.com.... Thank you
Send me a pm or whatsapp message on 07030340696

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ohcanada(m): 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2018
Samisha500:

THERE ARE SEVERAL LIST AND I DONT KNOW WHICH IS THE LAST CUS ANOTHER LIST WILL BE OUT THIS WEEK..... YOU CAN ALSO CHECK UR ICT DEPT IN UR STUDY CENTRE THEY WILL GIVE U ALL THE LIST THEY HAVE...

Thank u sir
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fashionlily9ja(f): 11:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
Did you get the past questions?
I need them too please.
Professurr:
Please, any one with past questions for EDA821,EDA833,EDU823,EDA811,EDU821,GST807; send to my email onoriodeonobeke@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 5:51am On Jan 15, 2018
fashionlily9ja:
Did you get the past questions?
I need them too please.

PAST QUESTIONS

You can get your Past questions and Tma(100L-800L) now in PDF format at a fee from Misha. �

MISHA_CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:40am On Jan 15, 2018
Things You Need To Get Done This Week.

Exam is almost here. It wouldn't be good not to prepare well for it or not do your Tma or have a poor score in it when you can actually get a good score. So these are things you need to get done this week as early as possible.

1. Get your exam slip stamped at your Sc.
2. Get all your materials if you have not.
3. Get past questions of your courses to prepare.
4. Check your Tma if completely done.
5. Get your Tma done.
6. Always check for updates on nouedu.net
We get you covered for your tma solution and past questions. Contact us on 07030340696
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 12:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
NOUN PRISON INMATE EMERGES BEST POST-GRADUATE STUDENT OF OPEN UNIVERSITY

Chukwununso Nomeh who was convicted and sentenced in 2010 graduated from the National Open University with 3.80.

Chukwunonso Nomeh, an inmate of the Enugu Maximum Prison has reportedly emerged as the best post-graduate student at Special Study Centres of the National Open University, NOUN.

The spokesperson of the Nigeria Prison Service in Enugu State,  Chukwuemeka Mondayannounced Nomeh's academic achievement in a statement issued on Friday, January 12.

Monday said Nomeh who was convicted and sentenced in 2010, gained admission into the open university for Masters in Business Administration (MBA) programme.

The spokesperson added that the inmate graduated with a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.80 from the university.

In 2014, Chukwuemeka Monday recalled that an inmate of the same Enugu Maximum Prison,Theophilus Adeniyi emerged the overall best graduating students while in prison, adding that the inmate is now pursuing his Ph.D. program

Other inmates advised to enrol in NOUN

The Controller of the Prison, Ndubuisi Ogbodo, therefore, urged the inmates to enrol in the National Open University and embrace the transformation agenda of the Controller General, Ja’afaru Ahmed.

Ogbodo also called on Nigerians to accept ex-convicts as responsible and reformed members of the society.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Wisedove(m): 5:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
Urgent help needed please.
I wish to apply into 200 level with a NCE (Business education) result but when I tried to view the requirements for Bsc in Business Education into 200L it only brings o'level results as the requirements which I know it cant be so.

I further checked the requirements for Bsc in Cooperative Management into 200 level and the results was stated as below:
O, level= five subjects which include maths & Engl.

A-level:
Business Education , Accounting Education and Economics.

My question is can I apply for Bsc in cooperative management into 200level with my NCE result?
Urgent advice needed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by starz100: 6:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
ayungmony15:

NOUN GRADING!!!
First Class (70-100) CGPA (4.5-5)
Second Class Upper (60-69) CGPA(3.5-4.49)
Second Class Lower (50-59) CGPA (2.4-3.49)
Third Class (45-49) CGPA(1.5-2.39)
What about for Masters.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by starz100: 7:15pm On Jan 15, 2018
Please Nairalanders, what is the grade for a CGPA of 3.92 at the masters level?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by starz100: 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
In the last two Masters program graduating lists released everyone had the 'pass' grade. Please what CGPA range is that cos I am not understanding.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by damieex: 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
Good day everyone.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by damieex: 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 9:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION

All convocating students are All advised to go along with Dere student Skul ID card to Abuja Headquarters On The 20th Of January 2018, without this your certificate won't be issued out to you... Inform Other Convocating Students Tanks..

(1) (2) (3) ... (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.