Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (811) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3487073 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Wisedove(m): 11:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
Offpoint:

yeah, Just go back to the home page, click on the apply link, choose the undergraduate(if that's what you applied for)
next page... click on the "re-print* link, choose undergraduate admission letter and input your unique code and remita...submit and a link with "proceed to download* will appear...
you can download your admission letter from there...
repeat same thing if you want to download the the form.

if you're using phone, make sure you use chrome for it
lemme know if you it went successful...
Thanks bro it was stressfully done without any obstacle Jah bless you real good
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ayodele951(m): 4:58am On Jan 19, 2018
Please help, I can't seems to find where to start my tma on my profile.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:50am On Jan 19, 2018
Ayodele951:
Please help, I can't seems to find where to start my tma on my profile.

FOLLOW THIS PROCESS�

1. Visit www.nouonline.net

2. Click on student login

3. Enter Login Details

4. Click on submit

5. Click on Your Courses

6. Select Second Semester 2017

7. Click on Submit

8. Click on Proceed

9. Click on 2017/2 Exams

10. Click on Take TMA for each exam course registered.

Please note that TMA 1 must be completed before attempting TMA 2 and so on.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Offpoint: 7:41am On Jan 19, 2018
Wisedove:
Thanks bro it was stressfully done without any obstacle Jah bless you real good
Ya welcome brother, did mine last... money is what I'm looking for now.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:27am On Jan 19, 2018
Samisha500:

Same here....I got to findout the person is a guy, His name is Ochuko using a feminine picture.. Then got to change it....No problem

Thanks KAZREM
I suspect he is a guy too. True caller showed his number as Ochuko.

No problem sha. Just want others to know else they got duped too.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:29am On Jan 19, 2018
Do you know that with past questions you have practically covered a good part of your course materials?

Do you know that noun does repeat past questions at times?

Why not order for past questions to get prepared for your exam?

It's available.

Contact us today to get them.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by alwahdaniyyah(f): 9:16am On Jan 19, 2018
Blessed morning everyone!
Pls is ther anyone doing Criminology & Security studies (400 Level) here?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tmapark(m): 9:26am On Jan 19, 2018
Get you TMAs instantly today @buytma

No delay, no story 40/40 guaranteed.

http://buytma.com/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=930
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Wisedove(m): 10:49am On Jan 19, 2018
Offpoint:

Ya welcome brother, did mine last... money is what I'm looking for now.
god will surely provide for all our needs bro. I think the initial payment is 36,000 for undergraduate then registration is 1,000 per course. have you gone for your screening ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Offpoint: 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
Wisedove:
god will surely provide for all our needs bro. I think the initial payment is 36,000 for undergraduate then registration is 1,000 per course. have you gone for your screening ?
not yet... I'm yet to raise enough money... I planned on going on month end... hope it won't be too late?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 4:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
2017_2 Pen-On-Paper and E-exams to now hold in all Study Centres

Please be informed that the 2017_2 Pen-On-Paper and e-Exams will be conducted in all Study Centres across the country. All students should take note that they are to write Pen-On-Paper and e-Exam at their respective study centres.

Thanks

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Wisedove(m): 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
Offpoint:

not yet... I'm yet to raise enough money... I planned on going on month end... hope it won't be too late?
I don't even know because I'm yet to get my own stuffs necessary for screening ready.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
7TH CONVOCATION CEREMONY

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Offpoint: 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
Wisedove:
I don't even know because I'm yet to get my own stuffs necessary for screening ready.
Me too... I don't think it might be late, since their admission is always on
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayosaurus(m): 11:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
hello house;

I have so many questions, please help me out.

1) I can't find the CIT403(Seminar On Emerging Technologies) on the timetable, am I to hold a seminar or what?

2. where are Lagos study center students going to write their exams?, is it Ogba or VI
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 5:09am On Jan 20, 2018
NOUN Alumni Association Decries Discrimination
The National Open University of Nigeria Alumni Association (NOUNAA) on Friday lamented that graduates of the university were being belittled by conventional universities’ graduates.

The President of NOUNAA, Mr. Fidelis Agunbiade, told newsmen at a news conference in Abuja that looking down on graduates from the university was an unhealthy development for the nation’s education sector.

READ MORE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 10:34am On Jan 20, 2018
ONGOING 7TH CONVOCATION LIVE @ NOUN HEADQUARTERS, JABI, ABUJA

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stinville(m): 10:46am On Jan 20, 2018
Good day House.
Can someone help me with the past questions of ENT896 - ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Thanks in advance.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 6:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has congratulated former President Chief Olusegun Obasanjo for bagging a doctorate degree from the National Open University(NOUN).
Buhari, who was the visitor at 7 Convocation of NOUN on Saturday in Abuja, described Obasanjo as the “Father of Open and Distance Education in Nigeria.’’
Obasanjo, who was among the 14, 769 graduands, was conferred with Doctor of Philosophy in Christian Theology, thereby making him the first PhD product of NOUN.
Out of the number, 41 bagged first class honours.
Represented by Prof. Abubakar Raheed, Executive Secretary, National Universities Commission (NUC), Buhari said that it was Obasanjo’s belief in Open and Distance Learning (ODL) that made him enroll in NOUN.
“Obasanjo, because of his quest for quality education, could have opted to fulfill his desire for university education in Ivy League universities of the world and none of them could have denied him this opportunity.
“NOUN and indeed Nigerians, will continue to appreciate your belief, recognition of and support for ODL in Nigeria; we are proud of you,’’ he said.
Buhari said that his administration desired that Nigerian Universities, irrespective of their mode of delivery, would deliver on national needs and aspiration as well as be strategically positioned to compete internationally.
The visitor said that as a result of the centrality of the curriculum in the delivery of quality university education, he had charged NUC to ensure periodic review of Nigerian university curriculum.
Earlier in his address, Prof. Abdalla Adamu, NOUN’s Vice-Chancellor said 14, 769 students across all disciplines marked the largest number of students ever graduated in NOUN.
Adamu said that the greatest pride of the event was the graduation of Obasanjo as NOUN’s first PhD student.
“His successful completion of a rigorous course of study and going through the numerous examination processes leading to PhD in Christian Theology and its confirmation by the University Senate in January is his most powerful statement about lifelong education.
“His patience and perseverance in pursuing a doctorate degree programme at his age and status in life is a roadmap to all of us.
“It clearly communicates three credos: you are never too old to learn; you are never too powerful to learn and you are never too full of learning
“Obasanjo embodies all these and therefore becomes the poster boy of education renaissance. Nigeria congratulates the oldest PhD graduating student in its history,’’ he said.
On his part, NOUN’s Chancellor, Dr Lawrence Agubuzu, said that Obasanjo had made a giant stride.
The traditional ruler said that Obasanjo had proven to be an all-round model to every citizen of Nigeria.
“Whoever needs a lesson on lifelong learning should simply study the trajectory of Obasanjo’s education.
In his remark, Obasanjo expressed delight in being awarded doctorate degree by NOUN.
He described NOUN as one of the best institutions of learning in Africa.
The former president said that he had many honorary degrees but none was as fulfilling as bagging a doctorate degree from NOUN.
“I feel a different sense of joy today from when I receive honorary degrees; at last count, I have received about 20 honorary degrees from top grade universities all over the world.
“The earned doctorate degree I receive today comes with a different sense of fulfillment and accomplishment.
“My studentship of NOUN confirmed that via the ODL platform, confirmed that is no age limit, no statue barrier, no social lineage.’’
He said that during his student’s days at NOUN, he requested that he should not be given any special privileged because he wanted to go through it as other students.
“I went through the rigours and discipline of post graduate studies lie any other post graduate student.
“I thank my supervisors for giving me the opportunity of going through the grail and the crucible of research for my doctoral work.
“I could not have had better supervisors; they were firm, strict but meticulous and tortuous,’’ he said.
He thanked the staff and management of NOUN and congratulated fellow graduand

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:18pm On Jan 20, 2018
EXAM TIPS

1. Be punctual: Try to be early at your exam centre, to avoid rush which will get you panicked and unnecessarily crowd the exams environment.

2. Be Polite: Once you get in the school premises and find something peculiar, contact the school authority, be polite, explain clearly what it is to who you meet. You should get a favourable answer. If not satisfied still, see your Study Centre Director or ICT Head

3. Be Civil / Obey Instructions/Do not loiter:Once in the school's premises, obey simple instructions, do not rush, push or curse anyone while on que, if there is civility amongst All, no one will be treated inhumanly. Again, you shouldn't be found around the school premises if it's not time for your exams. You might be judged for an impersonator and might be arrested.

4. Be calm: Do not allow the happening around you control your mind. The moment you loose your cool, that moment, you loose it all. You are bound to make errors

5. Call an attention: Once you log in and find any malfunction of your system, do not log out. Quickly call the attention of the ICT Staff in the hall. If needs be, request for another system and continue your exam

6. Be Fast:Attempt questions that you are sure of first. You might go back to those you are not afterwards. Your time starts counting once enrolled

7. Do not Disturb: It is a known fact that disturbance is against any examination, doing so not only agitates you, it creates tension and could be destructive to other people in the hall. Report any case of disturbance to any of the exam official.

8. Do not cause an uproar or instigate violence: Should anything go wrong that affects all, do not disturb the peace of the school. Students are advised to get together in their departments, get two reps. All nominated/volunteer departmental reps should meet the study centre Director for briefing. This briefing should be told the way it was to the waiting students.

9. Disperse Immediately: Once attended to or thru with your exams, leave the place/hall/school premises immediately. Do not cause any crowd.

We wish you all success

Macharthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Vicilo(m): 4:27am On Jan 21, 2018
Please I really need to no if admission is still on. And i have ND and HND Bus Admjn upper credit both, please which level can any of them fetch me. Tanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thaddeus12(m): 6:08am On Jan 21, 2018
Vicilo:
Please I really need to no if admission is still on. And i have ND and HND Bus Admjn upper credit both, please which level can any of them fetch me. Tanks

Second year is the level no matter ur performance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by arikebabe: 6:23am On Jan 21, 2018
Good morning,please I want to apply for noun but am not in Nigeria, how can I go about it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 7:03am On Jan 21, 2018
arikebabe:
Good morning,please I want to apply for noun but am not in Nigeria, how can I go about it
YOU HAVE TO COME DOWN TOO NIGERIA
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:07am On Jan 21, 2018
PAST QUESTIONS

You can get your past questions (100L-800L) now in PDF format at a fee from Mcharthony solutions. �

+2348185025045
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gazaliy93(m): 7:42am On Jan 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 21, 2018
There hasn't been any news about NOUN's best graduating student at the convocation? Does anyone have any idea, what department, and what was the CGPA?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by teacherbim(f): 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2018
I stopped writing exams in 300level in noun due to problems, 3years ago, can I continue now, how do I go about it, pls help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
I did a mistake while registring i clicked english education instead of english language ... how can i correct it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.