Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (873) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3498112 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jamp: 8:40am On Jun 28, 2018
SyberKate:
Please who can help me with CIT811 past questions
Please, I beg epp me embarassed

please flash me on 0 8 1 7 5 2 8 6 4 5 9......i will call you am doing MSc too
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SQLmastar(m): 10:33am On Jun 28, 2018
Teetopic:
Pls has anyone seen noun undergraduate transcript? Have been trying to request for mine but can't find any way forward, I only saw d postgraduate format online
pls where did you see postgraduate transcript? I need to see the format.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tomike2013: 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
jamp:

please flash me on 0 8 1 7 5 2 8 6 4 5 9......i will call you am doing MSc too

I AM DOING MSC TOO.... will call you....... or mail me so that we can be chatting on whatapp akinboni.tomike@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 2:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
SQLmastar:

http://nouedu.net/article/postgraduate-transcript-application-guidelines
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Zacch1993(m): 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
FOR NOUN STUDENTS ONLY.

I am inviting all Noun Students across the country to Join their fellow Students on our Telegram group. The group is Created to address the short fall of WhatsApp groups which the number of Members per group is limited.

To join, download telegram app and send the following information; Name, State, Study Center and department to this WhatsApp group. 07034593174

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kemijohnson(m): 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
Rippra:

National Open University of Nigeria
Work and Learn
Search
Search
ABOUT
STUDY WITH US
FACULTIES
CENTRES
RESOURCES
NEWS AND EVENTS
CONTACT US
Programme Code
Programme Title
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Host Faculty
Management Sciences
Degree Type
Masters
Active
Yes
Admission Requirements
1. Admission available for 800 Level

2. A minimum of 5 credits in O' levels.

3. Compulsory courses required in O'levels are Mathematics and English Language

4. Any other relevant courses in O'levels

5. Post Graduate Diploma with a minimum Pass in any of the following:

Accounting
Banking and finance
Business administration
Business management
Computer science
Education
Finance/finacial studies
Financial account
Hospital and health service administration
Human resource mgt.
Information technology
International relation
Management
Management & international trade
Production and operations management
Public administration
or

First degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division in either of the following:

Accounting
Accounting education
Actuarial science
Agricultural economics & extension
Applied economics
B.tech project management
Banking and finance
Business administration
Business education
Business management
Business studies and mgt.
Co-operative and rural development
Commerce
Economics
Economics education
Finance/financial studies
Human resource mgt.
Insurance
Management & international trade
Marketing
Psychology
Secretarial duties/studies
Sociology
Or

Higher National Diploma

Accounting
Banking And Finance
Business Administration
Business Management
Computer Science
Education
Finance/finacial Studies
Financial Account
Hospital And Health Service
Human Resource Mgt.
Information Technology
International Relation
Management
Management & International
Production And Operations M
Public Administration

This means I'm eligible
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
BREAKING NEWS

VENUE FOR POP(PEN-ON-PAPER) EXAMINATION IN LAGOS STUDY CENTRE, VICTORIA ISLAND IS NOW DIGITAL BRIDGE INSTITUTE, CAPPA, OSHODI EXPRESS WAY.
DONT MISS OUT ON ANY EXAM DATE/TIME, INFORM YOUR FRIENDS ITS NO LONGER OAK BUILDING, OGBA.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AoA777: 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
Rippra:

GST707 (The Good Study Guide) is also an E-exam.
Ok Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by djlawex02(m): 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
Please, please I need past questions for these courses; ESM 405 ESM 304 ESM 324 ESM 342 ESM 392 ESM 328 ESM 345 ESM 431 AND CHM 314
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Rippra: 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
kemijohnson:

This means I'm eligible

You're not eligible.
You can't apply for an MBA directly with a Bachelors in Computer Science.
You'll have to do PGD before opting for an MBA.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:58am On Jun 29, 2018
djlawex02:
Please, please I need past questions for these courses;
ESM 405
ESM 304
ESM 324
ESM 342
ESM 392
ESM 328
ESM 345
ESM 431
AND CHM 314
POP past questions are available you can order now

Available from 2012-2018

Chat me up

MISHA CARES!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kemijohnson(m): 7:23am On Jun 29, 2018
Rippra:

You're not eligible.
You can't apply for an MBA directly with a Bachelors in Computer Science.
You'll have to do PGD before opting for an MBA.

Pardon my questions. Since a computer science pgd is allowed, I have an msc in computer science. Will that suffice?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Rippra: 7:44am On Jun 29, 2018
kemijohnson:

Pardon my questions. Since a computer science pgd is allowed, I have an msc in computer science. Will that suffice?

For clarity's sake, please visit the study centre nearest to you.
Regards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 9:13am On Jun 29, 2018
Do you know that 90% of NOUN E-EXAM Questions are from PAST QUESTIONS?

Download NOUN E-exam Past Questions and answers HERE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 9:14am On Jun 29, 2018
Download Final Draft 2018_1 POP Exam TimeTable

DOWNLOAD
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:16am On Jun 29, 2018
*DON'T WAIT TILL 18TH JULY*

It will be so sad if anyone on this platform didn't do/finish up his/her TMA despite all warnings!!!

*TMA 1 is over and TMA 2 is on, the earlier the better guys*

Well we have to move on from here

TMA 2 is here and TMA 3 to go

If you miss TMA 1 10 marks is gone already but there is still 20 marks to go

If you have below 10 in TMA 1 try and get the best mark in TMA 2

Do the needful as at when due

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:17am On Jun 29, 2018
DON'T WAIT TILL 18TH JULY

It will be so sad if anyone on this platform didn't do/finish up his/her TMA despite all warnings!!!

TMA 1 is over and TMA 2 is on, the earlier the better guys

Well we have to move on from here

TMA 2 is here and TMA 3 to go

If you miss TMA 1 10 marks is gone already but there is still 20 marks to go

If you have below 10 in TMA 1 try and get the best mark in TMA 2

Do the needful as at when due

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nounonline: 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
The exam begins on Monday.

Download Final Draft POP Exam Timetable

DOWNLOAD TIMETABLE

DOWNLOAD PAST QUESTIONS

2018 TMA SOLUTIONS

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frexarik: 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
Please house I need past question on these courses CIT 353,CIT 383 and CIT 392.You can help me forward them to this email
frexarik@gmail.com.Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Teetopic(f): 8:49pm On Jun 29, 2018
SQLmastar:

Just type "how to obtain NOUN PGD transcript" on Google, it will bring out d process
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ETgirl(f): 10:02pm On Jun 29, 2018
Hi please i'ld someone to guide me on how to apply for admission to Noun
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:56am On Jun 30, 2018
ETgirl:
Hi please i'ld someone to guide me on how to apply for admission to Noun
MACHARTHONY SOLUTIONS (MS)��

Let me introduce you to MS. It started in the year 2012 when I became a student of NOUN and saw a lot of difficulties students go through ranging from unfriendly administrative staff, to lack of no conventional lecture, prey hanging around school compound seeking who to devour and so on.

Macharthony solutions was giving birth in November 2012 at NOUN study centre sango, Ibadan (Ibadan study centre) and has been able to help a lot of students up till date and we still counting.

Our services⌛

1. Processing of new student application

2. Remita code generation (RRR)

3. Career counselling

4. Portal,semester, course and exam registration

5. IT, TP, field trip assistance

6. Course materials

7. Assistance in TMA

8. All Kinds of Past Questions

9. All NOUN related issues

Our testimony

We went through the system and came out with flying colours so we know about NOUN and we lead by example

We have lead a lot of students through, who also came out with flying colours

We keep ourselves abreast of NOUN matters

Contact

With just a click you can reach us on

08185025045 ( WhatsApp and calls only)
Macharnthony@gmail.com
Distance is not a barrier.�
A trial will convince you...
Macharthony consult

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:55am On Jun 30, 2018
REMINDER! REMINDER!! REMINDER!!!

TMA 2
Opening date: 27th June, 2018
Closing date: 18th July, 2018
12 midnight

TMA 3
Opening date: 19th July, 2018
Closing date: 14th August, 2018
12 midnight

TMA2 IS AVAILABLE, DO THE NEEDFUL AND STOP PROCRASTINATING

THE EARLIER THE BETTER

PAST QUESTIONS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE!!!

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Globaby01: 7:40am On Jun 30, 2018
Please last tma in statistics 205, I noticed that the image aren't there, so I just tick anyone, so that I can see the next number. So someone told me to use laptop and in this tma 2, same thing is happening. What do I do now. Has anyone done theirs and how did you do it please?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 8:18am On Jun 30, 2018
Globaby01:
Please last tma in statistics 205, I noticed that the image aren't there, so I just tick anyone, so that I can see the next number. So someone told me to use laptop and in this tma 2, same thing is happening. What do I do now. Has anyone done theirs and how did you do it please?
Talk to misha on WhatsApp
MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:51am On Jun 30, 2018
Announcement!
Announcement!!
Announcement!!!

THERE WILL NO LONGER BE LECTURES ON SATURDAYS AGAIN @ MUSHIN STUDY* *CENTER DUE TO THE P.O.P EXAMINATION WHICH STARTS ON MONDAY.

LECTURES NOW HOLDS ON SUNDAYS FROM 12PM TO 5PM @ MUSHIN STUDY CENTRE.

PLS INFORM OTHERS TOO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Globaby01: 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2018
ayungmony15:

Talk to misha on WhatsApp
MISHA CARES
Who is Misha, please I am not looking for who will do my tma for me. Am capable only the errors from the mgt that am concerned about
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2018
HOW TO LOCATE YOUR COURSES ON THE TIME TABLE EASILY. LEARN TO CHECK IT OUT YOURSELF, AVOID THE STRESS OF MISSING AN EXAM.

1) ONLY OPEN THE TIME TABLE WITH THE APP: "ADOBE ACROBAT".IF YOU DONT HAVE, DOWNLOAD IT ON GOOGLE PLAYSTORE;
2) AFTER OPENING, CLICK VIEW ON THE PROPERTY BAR AT EXTREME TOP LEFT HAND SIDE;
3) CLICK ON THE SEARCH� SYMBOL ON TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE APP;
4) TYPE IN THE COURSE CODE YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR IN CAPITAL LETTERS;
5) CLICK ON THE FIND� BUTTON ON YOUR KEYBOARD,
6) AFTER A SECOND, THE RESULT WILL BE OUT, CLICK ON THE RESULT AND THEN CLICK ON ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE PHONE SCREEN.

� MISHA CARES

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ismailaj: 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2018
Hello pls how far about noun nysc have they started issuing them call up letter ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by CanadianEnginee(m): 2:26am On Jul 01, 2018
Hi guys,

Please I'll like to know if its too late for me to start a masters program this September?

(1) (2) (3) ... (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.