Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (872) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3482519 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2018
kemijohnson:
Can I apply for an MBA directly with a bachelors in computer science?

u can't. u will have to do PGD
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AoA777: 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
Anthonyo15:

Gst301 is E-exam not Pen on Paper
I can't also find GST 707 on the exam time table. please is it also E-exam?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kemijohnson(m): 5:15am On Jun 27, 2018
yak:

u can't. u will have to do PGD
Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sike(m): 6:38am On Jun 27, 2018
Somebody help with any 200L 1st semester TMA past questions please.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Rippra: 6:46am On Jun 27, 2018
AoA777:
I can't also find GST 707 on the exam time table. please is it also E-exam?

GST707 (The Good Study Guide) is also an E-exam.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Rippra: 6:47am On Jun 27, 2018
kemijohnson:
Can I apply for an MBA directly with a bachelors in computer science?

National Open University of Nigeria
Work and Learn
Search
Search
ABOUT
STUDY WITH US
FACULTIES
CENTRES
RESOURCES
NEWS AND EVENTS
CONTACT US
Programme Code
Programme Title
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Host Faculty
Management Sciences
Degree Type
Masters
Active
Yes
Admission Requirements
1. Admission available for 800 Level

2. A minimum of 5 credits in O' levels.

3. Compulsory courses required in O'levels are Mathematics and English Language

4. Any other relevant courses in O'levels

5. Post Graduate Diploma with a minimum Pass in any of the following:

Accounting
Banking and finance
Business administration
Business management
Computer science
Education
Finance/finacial studies
Financial account
Hospital and health service administration
Human resource mgt.
Information technology
International relation
Management
Management & international trade
Production and operations management
Public administration
or

First degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division in either of the following:

Accounting
Accounting education
Actuarial science
Agricultural economics & extension
Applied economics
B.tech project management
Banking and finance
Business administration
Business education
Business management
Business studies and mgt.
Co-operative and rural development
Commerce
Economics
Economics education
Finance/financial studies
Human resource mgt.
Insurance
Management & international trade
Marketing
Psychology
Secretarial duties/studies
Sociology
Or

Higher National Diploma

Accounting
Banking And Finance
Business Administration
Business Management
Computer Science
Education
Finance/finacial Studies
Financial Account
Hospital And Health Service
Human Resource Mgt.
Information Technology
International Relation
Management
Management & International
Production And Operations M
Public Administration
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by freshpzy1(m): 6:58am On Jun 27, 2018
hello house pls is there concersion programme from Hnd to Bsc in NOUN.
if yes......what are the requirement.
thanks in anticipation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 7:13am On Jun 27, 2018
Kirikiri Inmate Enrolls For PhD in Criminology at NOUN

An inmate of the Kirikiri Maximum Prison, Lagos has enrolled for a doctorate degree (PhD) at the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN), Prof. Abdalla Adamu NOUN’s Vice-Chancellor says.

Adamu disclosed this in his remarks at the opening ceremony of the 1st International Conference of Social Sciences –ICOSS’ 2018– held on at NOUN’s headquarters on Monday in Abuja.

The theme of 3-day conference is “Imaged or Imagined: Africa and the Contemporary World—Issues in Security, Governance, and Sustainable Development.’’

Adamu said that NOUN had transformed into a more credible institution than it was previously perceived.

READ MORE. . . .

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 7:42am On Jun 27, 2018
morningstar55:
good evening all,please whoever has PAD341 should help a brother with a soft copy...its urgent,i beg you in the name of God.

[url]http://nouedu.net/sites/default/files/2017-03/POL%20341.pdf[/url]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 7:45am On Jun 27, 2018
Do you know that 90% of NOUN E-EXAM Questions are from PAST QUESTIONS?

Download NOUN E-exam Past Questions and answers HERE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 7:46am On Jun 27, 2018
REMINDER! REMINDER!! REMINDER!!!

LATEST DEVELOPMENT ON TMA

TMA 1
Opening date: 5th June, 2018
Closing date: 26th June, 2018
12 midnight

TMA 2
Opening date: 27th June, 2018
Closing date: 18th July, 2018
12 midnight

TMA 3
Opening date: 19th July, 2018
Closing date: 14th August, 2018
12 midnight

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do You Need Help With TMA?

Do you want to Score 30/30 in all your TMA?

Do you need cheap and Affordable TMA Solution?

If Your Answer is Yes!

Let NOUNITESPORTAL TEAM Provide Solutions For Your TMA's.

WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
30/30 score Guaranteed
Quick Delivery

CONTACT US NOW
Call/WhatsApp:-08117413104

OR

Visit
DOWNLOAD TMA SOLUTION HERE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:08am On Jun 27, 2018
ADVICE! ADVICE! ADVICE! ADVICE! ADVICE!

TMA2 IS AVAILABLE, DO THE NEEDFUL AND STOP PROCRASTINATING.

```DO NOT WAIT TILL ON THE 18TH OF JULY BEFORE YOU START SUBMITTING YOUR TMA. SUBMIT ALL YOUR TMA NOW SO THAT YOU WILL HAVE TIME TO STUDY FOR EXAM AND ALSO PREPARE FOR THE LAST TMA WHICH IS TMA 3.```

NOTE! This semester is different from previous semesters, don't gamble with your 10marks.

THE EARLIER THE BETTER

IF YOU ARE HAVING ISSUES WITH YOUR PORTAL AND TMA CHAT ME UP FOR ASSISTANCE.
NOTE!

```DO NOT TAKE NEITHER OLD NOR NEW TMA PRINTOUT TO YOUR CENTER DURING EXAMINATION BECAUSE THE THE SCHOOL IS SERIOUSLY LOOKING FOR A SCAPE GOAT.```

TAKE HEED�

PENALTY�The culprit will be expelled or suspended from the school till further notice.

Thanks✂

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 27, 2018
Please has anyone noticed that International Banking (MBF843) TMA is bearing questions of Capital Investment and Financial Decision (MBF845)? Meaning you will use Capital Investment text material to answer International Banking TMA. it happened in TMA1 and now happening in TMA2.
All reports made to the school fell on futile ground. What if such costly mistake happens on the day of exam? I don't pray for such.
Please anyone with solution should kindly advice Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 9:33am On Jun 27, 2018
IjeomaJulien:
Please has anyone noticed that International Banking (MBF843) TMA is bearing questions of Capital Investment and Financial Decision (MBF845)? Meaning you will use Capital Investment text material to answer International Banking TMA. it happened in TMA1 and now happening in TMA2.
All reports made to the school fell on futile ground. What if such costly mistake happens on the day of exam? I don't pray for such.
Please anyone with solution should kindly advice Thank you.

I noticed, and I've even gotten confused and ca no longer differentiate the two. I think the best thing is to work with the course title and not the course code, it's the course codes that have been exchanged the titles remain relevant.

Any which way I'm going to prepare for both courses so that I'll be prepared regardless of any exchange they do in the exam hall.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 27, 2018
Tojued:

I noticed, and I've even gotten confused and ca no longer differentiate the two. I think the best thing is to work with the course title and not the course code, it's the course codes that have been exchanged the titles remain relevant.

Any which way I'm going to prepare for both courses so that I'll be prepared regardless of any exchange they do in the exam hall.
Exactly
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Teetopic(f): 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
Pls has anyone seen noun undergraduate transcript? Have been trying to request for mine but can't find any way forward, I only saw d postgraduate format online
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2018
STAMPING OF EXAMINATION SLIP

All students are directed to submit 2 copies of exam registration slips and 2 identical passports for verification to the bursary unit, on or before 29th June 2018
Come with your Id cards for Examination slip authentication/ verification
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2018
ATTENTION!!!

This is to inform all Student at LAGOS STUDY CENTRE that the Venue of Exams is Oak Business School, County Hospital, Ogba . From berger Bus stop take Keke or okada going to county hospital, locate Oak business school.

From Agege pen cinema, take keke to ogba, county hospital, locate Oak business school. Wish you the best.

Source:NOUN LIBRARY
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iyatrustee(f): 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2018
Anthonyo15:

All students are directed to submit 2 copies of exam registration slips and 2 identical passports for verification to the bursary unit, on or before 29th June 2018

Does this cross across all centres? I had stamped my exam slip about 2wks ago (Abuja Model study centre)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ananne: 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
Please I need someone to help with this.

One of my core courses was omitted in the final time table.

I spoke to the faculty officer in my study center a d she said the course won't be written in the exam. She got the information from the dean.

Funny enough, the tmas for the course has been uploaded.

What can course this?

Does it mean the course not longer exists?

I am in my final semester........ The course is a core course. How do I handle this.

The course was done during the last semester examinations..

Is there a precedent? How was it handled?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmaclue: 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
Anthonyo15:

Good day bro. Please is the student I.d card compulsory for the pop exams because since I enter noun, I have been using my exams slip only. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Azalash: 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2018
Can u pls add this number to your Whatsapp group 08156575406
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bobostykah(m): 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2018
Anthonyo15:
ATTENTION!!!

This is to inform all Student at LAGOS STUDY CENTRE that the Venue of Exams is Oak Business School, County Hospital, Ogba . From berger Bus stop take Keke or okada going to county hospital, locate Oak business school.

From Agege pen cinema, take keke to ogba, county hospital, locate Oak business school. Wish you the best.

Source:NOUN LIBRARY
please verify well, I heard its Digital Bridge Institute, cappa, oshodi.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by geodemainguy(m): 8:50pm On Jun 27, 2018
Can someone please add me on WhatsApp 07033572094.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
Need past questions from 100 to 800 level?

Send me a message.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2018
This is to inform all 300 level, 400 level, PGD and MASTERS students in Abuja that NOUN and the Public Affairs Section of the United States Embassy in Nigeria will be hosting Prof. Jamaine Abidogun on an INTERACTIVE SESSION on writing of academic papers and research as follows:

Venue: Abuja Model Study Centre
Date: Thursday, 28th June, 2018
Time: 9.00am prompt

Attendance is compulsory.

Nounssc Nurtw Mgt.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2018
Tojued:

Reply your email please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
ATTENTION
To those who always screen shot tma from their portal either for assistance or clarification, please note that
Should the Screenshot get to NOUN officials, you have nothing to deny or defend.
Your matriculation number is displayed on each questions and options.
Withdrawal or suspension await as the penalty.
NOUN deliberately customized each student tma with their matriculation number for easy identification of those involved.
On no account should anyone screen shot his or her tma question from her portal to anyone.
It's just an advice. May we not fall victim before knowing.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2018
BOTTOMLINE:

1) Students can now only read and do their tmas, no printouts
2) Only a TMA will be available for a student at a time, following the timelines provided. This means that no TMA is open-ended.
You must do your TMA within that period or risk a zero mark for that TMA
3) You must attempt TMA and exams to receive an end of semester grade for every course registered. This is a standard rule for university.
4) Ideally, a student should pass both TMA and exams to receive a pass mark for the course. Therefore, students should endeavour to do their TMA themselves as TMAs prepare students for their final examinations.
5) A student is expected to study the course materials, do TMAs and assignments in the course materials before attempting the online TMAs. Therefore, one (1) question will pop up at a time for student to attempt before the next question will pop-up. Where the student is not able to attempt for example, question 1.
6) There are three TMAs per each course registered by a student, a student is expected to attempt all. Each TMA has 10 test items(1-10)

By: Professor Godwin I. Akper
Director, Examinations and Assessment.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
ATTENTION!!!

Please be inform that Exam briefing is stated to hold at McCarthy Study Centre on Thursday 28th June 2018 by 10:a.m, on the 4th floor... please RBC... Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
POP starts in a week time you can order for your past questions

Available from 2012-2018

Chat me up

MISHA CARES!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:58am On Jun 28, 2018
You are writing POP exam next week or so and you have not started treating past questions, are you for real?

Get up-to-date past questions today and excel in your exams.

Send a pm to get yours or for any other Noun related matters.

KAS

(1) (2) (3) ... (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.