Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Nigeria Spent N4.7B To Import Umbrellas & Headgear In 3 Months - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Spent N4.7B To Import Umbrellas & Headgear In 3 Months (14979 Views)

PSC Bars Policemen From Carrying Vips’ Handbags, Umbrellas / Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other / Kwankwaso Spent N4.1billion Pension Fund To Build Houses Pensioners Can’t Afford (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Spent N4.7B To Import Umbrellas & Headgear In 3 Months by gameboy727(m): 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2013
The title of this thread is misleading.
Re: Nigeria Spent N4.7B To Import Umbrellas & Headgear In 3 Months by theoctopus: 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2013
Even the MODs have joined in the show of Shame. The day they will take NL on for defamation and and spreading false information, na Seun I pity! You are not like Sahara reporters hiding somewhere in New York oh! Mind what you publish! Stop publishing false information. I don talk my own

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Spent N4.7B To Import Umbrellas & Headgear In 3 Months by xclusive43(m): 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2013
na wa ooo
Re: Nigeria Spent N4.7B To Import Umbrellas & Headgear In 3 Months by point5: 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2013
Space reserved...
Re: Nigeria Spent N4.7B To Import Umbrellas & Headgear In 3 Months by Acidosis(m): 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2013
This is the most senseless article I've read since I was born..

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Spent N4.7B To Import Umbrellas & Headgear In 3 Months by xclusive43(m): 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2013
Re: Nigeria Spent N4.7B To Import Umbrellas & Headgear In 3 Months by yame014: 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2013
4.7 what!!!! someone should wake me up na...

Small time dem go say dem no get money for ASUU...mtcheeww
Re: Nigeria Spent N4.7B To Import Umbrellas & Headgear In 3 Months by Acidosis(m): 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2013
gboss4sure: Nonsense Journalism. Just because they mentioned FG spent didn't mean that FG DID. shey na tribune newspaper. Before you believe this nonsense try and read and understand this article before you rush to comment. This article is not straight forward. I think they wanted to say Nigeria spent 4.7B to import those stuffs.

Before you jump up and start calling Jonathan names, have you read this shit of an article and did you understand it? Or because just a line in the article says.

THE Federal Government spent N4.7 billion to import umbrella, footwear and headgear in the second quarter of 2013.

without stating any reason for the import................ If you cant sense the propaganda in this article then you need your brain to be fumigated with anti hatred chemical.

Una don tok GOLD IPHONE, e no do una, una don go for 4.7b shoes... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Propaganda aint gonna get aso rock seat for una.

puhHahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: Nigeria Spent N4.7B To Import Umbrellas & Headgear In 3 Months by Acidosis(m): 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2013
yame014: 4.7 what!!!! someone should wake me up na...

Small time dem go say dem no get money for ASUU...mtcheeww

You are mad abi?
Re: Nigeria Spent N4.7B To Import Umbrellas & Headgear In 3 Months by anonimi: 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2013
In fact the FAVOURABLE balance of trade is a big plus for Jonathan's administration correcting the rot of so many decades by clueless MILITARY coupists who did nothing to move our economy forward.
Kudos to GEJ again for THOUGHTFUL policies that are now yielding results!!!

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Spent N4.7B To Import Umbrellas & Headgear In 3 Months by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
Lies lies lies alllll lies fools...its 4.71bn not 4.7 bn
Re: Nigeria Spent N4.7B To Import Umbrellas & Headgear In 3 Months by Deiok(m): 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2013
End tyme election campaign thingz.
Re: Nigeria Spent N4.7B To Import Umbrellas & Headgear In 3 Months by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2013

Except the "headgear" is the Oculus Rift or a special edition of Glass, I'm not sure what the FG did with taxpayers money.
Re: Nigeria Spent N4.7B To Import Umbrellas & Headgear In 3 Months by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2013
Deiok: End tyme election campaign thingz.

grin grin grin grin, This one na end time election campaign strategy.
Re: Nigeria Spent N4.7B To Import Umbrellas & Headgear In 3 Months by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
theoctopus:

Help me ask dem if FG dey sell umbrellas and shoes?

When you talk about balance of trade, you are talking about total imports vs total export of a country. These illiterates are making a fool of themselves!!! Shame!!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin

Na Tinubu and the whole APC members wey FG buy de shoe and umbrella for grin grin grin grin. De mumu wey compose this article for tribune will get 3 shoes as his reward for been a professional liar abi FG wan begin share shoes/umbrella for every citizen of Nigeria grin grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Spent N4.7B To Import Umbrellas & Headgear In 3 Months by taharqa: 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
Tolexander: With that amount spent on it, all she could do is to call it umblerra
You ought to be Ashamed of yrself on this one, @Tolaxa...*smh*
Re: Nigeria Spent N4.7B To Import Umbrellas & Headgear In 3 Months by farem: 9:27pm On Sep 16, 2013
A BEG HOW MUCH WE WANT SPEND/WASTE FOR TOOTHPICKS, PENCIL & ERASER, RAZOR BLADE, BATHROOM SLIPPERS, BABY WEARS & TOYS, MATHEMATICAL SETS, CHILDREN DIAPERS, SOAP & DETERGENTS, KITCHEN KNIVES, KEROSENE LANTERNS, RECHARGEABLE LAMPS, RECHARGEABLE FANS, RECHARCEABLE SLIPPERS, RECHARGEABLE LIVERS .... [Fill the rest, abeg (sobbing)]
Sey it never reach 200 billions per quarter
Re: Nigeria Spent N4.7B To Import Umbrellas & Headgear In 3 Months by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 16, 2013
I hate it when i jez keep hearing them saying billions as if na their mama dey print am.. Stupid people with useless thoughts.
Re: Nigeria Spent N4.7B To Import Umbrellas & Headgear In 3 Months by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2013
farem: A BEG HOW MUCH WE WANT SPEND/WASTE FOR TOOTHPICKS, PENCIL & ERASER, RAZOR BLADE, BATHROOM SLIPPERS, BABY WEARS & TOYS, MATHEMATICAL SETS, CHILDREN DIAPERS, SOAP & DETERGENTS, KITCHEN KNIVES, KEROSENE LANTERNS, RECHARGEABLE LAMPS, RECHARGEABLE FANS, RECHARCEABLE SLIPPERS, RECHARGEABLE LIVERS .... [Fill the rest, abeg (sobbing)]
Sey it never reach 200 billions per quarter
LOL!! grin
Re: Nigeria Spent N4.7B To Import Umbrellas & Headgear In 3 Months by taharqa: 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2013
gboss4sure: Nonsense Journalism. Just because they mentioned FG spent didn't mean that FG DID. shey na tribune newspaper. Before you believe this nonsense try and read and understand this article before you rush to comment. This article is not straight forward. I think they wanted to say Nigeria spent 4.7B to import those stuffs.

Before you jump up and start calling Jonathan names, have you read this shit of an article and did you understand it? Or because just a line in the article says.

THE Federal Government spent N4.7 billion to import umbrella, footwear and headgear in the second quarter of 2013.

without stating any reason for the import................ If you cant sense the propaganda in this article then you need your brain to be fumigated with anti hatred chemical.

Una don tok GOLD IPHONE, e no do una, una don go for 4.7b shoes... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Propaganda aint gonna get aso rock seat for una.

As a mata of fact, d Article actuali said 'Nigeria imports..' not 'FG imports..'. That FG line came directly from d azz of the very SILLLY @OP..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Spent N4.7B To Import Umbrellas & Headgear In 3 Months by Krisddon: 9:44pm On Sep 16, 2013
Sounds like every roof in Nigeria is leaking including that of Aso rock. Nawa oooh! People now use unbrellas even their rooms. One day we will hear that FG spent ₦29bn on sawdust and bitter leaf importation.
Re: Nigeria Spent N4.7B To Import Umbrellas & Headgear In 3 Months by Idowuogbo(f): 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2013
Dat wan na wash joor! Hanhan? Import bawo? Wey Aba bois b get dia own Umbrella factory? Is a lie joor! angry
Re: Nigeria Spent N4.7B To Import Umbrellas & Headgear In 3 Months by enny09: 9:51pm On Sep 16, 2013
check today nigria tribune for confirmation of news
Re: Nigeria Spent N4.7B To Import Umbrellas & Headgear In 3 Months by Tolexander: 10:00pm On Sep 16, 2013
taharqa: You ought to be Ashamed of yrself on this one, @Tolaxa...*smh*
why should i be ashamed of myself?
If your head gets cut off while shaking, no amount of alteco will do the gluing o!
Re: Nigeria Spent N4.7B To Import Umbrellas & Headgear In 3 Months by yame014: 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2013
Acidosis:

You are mad abi?

am not mad sir...am perfectly ok...is there a reason for this question?
Re: Nigeria Spent N4.7B To Import Umbrellas & Headgear In 3 Months by free2ryhme: 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2013
fresh rain
Re: Nigeria Spent N4.7B To Import Umbrellas & Headgear In 3 Months by free2ryhme: 10:13pm On Sep 16, 2013
Acidosis:

You are mad abi?

if na person ask you this kwension you go dey jump up and down they scatter engrish for the thread ..

i no blame you when moderator they find fresh fish to devour for romance section how dem go do their work
Re: Nigeria Spent N4.7B To Import Umbrellas & Headgear In 3 Months by phil5(m): 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2013
Nl won enter fg black book ,I pity una ,go aso rock nd get ur umbrella .mumu thread

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Spent N4.7B To Import Umbrellas & Headgear In 3 Months by Tolexander: 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2013
taharqa:
Some people are so STUPI.D, just Plain STU.PID.

How can anybody read this Article, esp the part that says: 'Nigeria spent #4.7bn to import FOOTWEARS, HEADWEARS and UMBRELLAS', and believe it to mean that the Govt imported #4.7bn worth of Umbrellas, for ffuck's sake? So the traders who imported these Goods from China and Co work for the Govt??

JEEZ!!! Some Chaps can be so incredibly DENSE. God Forbid!
the topic said fg bought umblerra before being modified.
Re: Nigeria Spent N4.7B To Import Umbrellas & Headgear In 3 Months by 3lovesu(m): 10:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
I swear, this is the worst from the opposition. U guys are like 'whac*k'....mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Spent N4.7B To Import Umbrellas & Headgear In 3 Months by chronique(m): 10:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
I'm no longer upset with our leaders. I'm actually upset and mad at the vast majority of dull brains that form the future of Nigeria. People who hear and believe just about anything,people who have articles staring them in their faces but cannot read and comprehend something this simple. I'm mad at people who claim to have some sort of education but reason and talk like they've never been between the four walls of an institution of learning. People who can't apply logic to anything and would swallow anything they're told,people who would see red but would decide to call it green because someone told them it's green and not because they are convinced it's actually green. It breaks my heart to know that a vast majority of these folks will head to the polls to thumbprint on ballot papers in a bid to elect a leader. How will they make the right choices when they can't even differentiate between their left and their right? Whoever came up with this malicious headline has to go seek medical treatment in a psychiatric hospital. It is not compulsory you open a thread when you know your brain lacks the capacity to read and understand what's written. And "if" you(the OP) "intentionally" created it to mislead people and cause chaos,my prayer for you is that when it eventually causes chaos,you and your entire household would be consumed by the chaos you've created. Imagine the kind of uprising something like this would cause if passed on to an army of hungry and poverty stricken folks? All those who have received money to tell lies to the uneducated in the society,with the sole aim of using the poor masses to cause commotion and distabilise the nation/govt.,will never go unpunished. When the revolt starts,they would pay with their lives first before the innocent joins them.

And to think that in year 2013,Nigerian youths do not have the ability to read and understand something so simple,is disheartening. What were you guys doing all through your years of secondary and tertiary education? A whole lot of peeps who believe this nonsense,need to apologise to their parents for wasting their money on them. Secondly,you guys need to pay your parents back,the tuition wasted on you with interest and finally,dump your certificates if possible and go and start from scratch. You guys do not qualify to be called literate/educated.

@ taharqa: stu.pid is an understatement. I wish there was a better word to use.
taharqa:
Some people are so STUPI.D, just Plain STU.PID.

How can anybody read this Article, esp the part that says: 'Nigeria spent #4.7bn to import FOOTWEARS, HEADWEARS and UMBRELLAS', and believe it to mean that the Govt imported #4.7bn worth of Umbrellas, for ffuck's sake? So the traders who imported these Goods from China and Co work for the Govt??

JEEZ!!! Some Chaps can be so incredibly DENSE. God Forbid!

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Spent N4.7B To Import Umbrellas & Headgear In 3 Months by telexfree1: 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2013
This reminds me of 'FG buys 53 gold IPhones'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joining APC Not Solution To PDP Crisis – LAMIDO / APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch / Buhari Gets $1bn Loan From Adesina’s Led african Development Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.