Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Unfaithfulness Among Some Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unfaithfulness Among Some Ladies. (1601 Views)

Where Do You Draw The Line Of Unfaithfulness? / Why Do Guys Still Fall For Beautiful Ladies Despite Their Unfaithfulness? / What Is The True Cause Of Unfaithfulness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unfaithfulness Among Some Ladies. by Adonis4u: 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2013
I was bewildered after watching this video on you tube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw3uAqT2iQE

If this is really true then am afraid for our generation, cuz the set of ladies that are prevailing now may not be sincere. Little wonder why many marriages collapse due to infidelity which usually occurs as a result of the insatiable nature of the ladies in areas like se.x, finance etc. Am really so sad cuz it's pathetic to think that our future wives may not be loyal.

Judging from the comments of those ladies in the vidoes then am afraid.
Re: Unfaithfulness Among Some Ladies. by Enegod(m): 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2013
am shocked!
Re: Unfaithfulness Among Some Ladies. by demelza: 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2013
Are the men themselves faithful?

4 Likes

Re: Unfaithfulness Among Some Ladies. by Haywhymido(m): 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2013
demelza: Are the men themselves faithful?
don't run away 4rm d topic.Give a reasonable answer to d topic n ur question wil b answer
Re: Unfaithfulness Among Some Ladies. by Adonis4u: 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2013

Wether men are faithful or not is the issue. Are we not in Africa/Nigeria where a man is entitled to marry more than one wife? Can a woman try that without being labelled a prostitute? These are questions that have been answered before you and I were born. So, what we are saying here is that ladies should try and cultivate a sincere habit in other to make a good wife for their future husband, whether a man is faithful or not does not really count because we married them into our house and not the other way round. Just for practical case, have you ever heard of a situation whereby a wife sent her husband out of her house due to infidelity? Such cases are very rare unless of course the man in question is a "gbewudani" hence the reasons why the issue of fidelity is more important to the ladies because they stood on the loosing side.

Nevertheless, am not implying that men should not be faithful, at least they should be faithful for righteousness sake.
Re: Unfaithfulness Among Some Ladies. by Princesszoe: 1:24am On Sep 17, 2013
Don't mind them, you asked the right question. The world is perverted and there is nothing anybody can do about that so therefore, any man who needs a good and faithful wife should equally be a good and faithful husband. God is a respecter of nobody. He will judge according to His standard and tradition or culture will not save anybody on the day of accountability. The bible says everybody should flee from adultery. You reap the seeds you sow whether good or bad.
Re: Unfaithfulness Among Some Ladies. by Nobody: 5:35am On Sep 17, 2013
Yes! See dem, Nairaland boys take notes! All the ladies u see commenting above me have been defiled.

U dont bite d finger that feeds u. Forgive my being sexist but best believe that in this gender discriminative world of ours; the guys get away with what we want.
Re: Unfaithfulness Among Some Ladies. by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 17, 2013
Not surprised.Dats y i dnt get too emotional with dem,i know dem well,dats y i will never experience heartbreak because of dem.Its a normal thing.
Re: Unfaithfulness Among Some Ladies. by Nobody: 5:39am On Sep 17, 2013
Emmadani: Not surprised.Dats y i dnt get too emotional with dem,i know dem well,dats y i will never experience heartbreak because of dem.Its a normal thing.

Thats right! See them... See that one wey wear pink, she don go drink d stuff so tey she no dey see road waka put again. Lol! grin
Re: Unfaithfulness Among Some Ladies. by Nobody: 5:40am On Sep 17, 2013
That one on blue just resemble miss pepeye for papa ajasco.
Re: Unfaithfulness Among Some Ladies. by Adonis4u: 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2013
Princess zoe: Don't mind them, you asked the right question. The world is perverted and there is nothing anybody can do about that so therefore, any man who needs a good and faithful wife should equally be a good and faithful husband. God is a respecter of nobody. He will judge according to His standard and tradition or culture will not save anybody on the day of accountability. The bible says everybody should flee from adultery. You reap the seeds you sow whether good or bad.

Nobody is disputing the fact that he asked the right question. The truth is that you ladies are the cause of unfaithfulness of guys, how?

Firstly, most young ladies of nowadays are promiscous and before a guy open his mouth to woo them they have already opened their legs. If ladies should refuse giving in to most guys do you think there will be unfaithfulness among guys?

Secondly, it's always obvious on the female body, I mean the promiscuous ones, or how do you tell if a guy has slept with let say 10 ladies before marriage? the answer is in the obvious "no" but reverse is the case with ladies. And if any man marries a lady that has been depleted internally by several guys do you think such man won't want to look outside? So what are we saying?

I can continue ad continue but I will stop here for you to ponder on the above. Gone are those days of our grand mothers whereby they started with one and ended with one....little wonder why most of them can stand straight and pee unlike the ladies of today....
Re: Unfaithfulness Among Some Ladies. by Enegod(m): 5:43pm On Sep 17, 2013
my goodnessss!!!
Re: Unfaithfulness Among Some Ladies. by MrsChima(f): 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2013
Smh.
Re: Unfaithfulness Among Some Ladies. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2013
goes both ways not just the girls.. be objective when dealing with issues like this and frankly i find it disturbing that in the whole millions of Nigerian girls, you decided to use these samples to represent 95%. I loyally bow down to your statistical prowess

2 Likes

Re: Unfaithfulness Among Some Ladies. by pasqal09: 6:40pm On Sep 17, 2013
undecided tell us something we don't already knw
Re: Unfaithfulness Among Some Ladies. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 17, 2013
She's that million dollar!
Re: Unfaithfulness Among Some Ladies. by Adonis4u: 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2013
pc guru: goes both ways not just the girls.. be objective when dealing with issues like this and frankly i find it disturbing that in the whole millions of Nigerian girls, you decided to use these samples to represent 95%. I loyally bow down to your statistical prowess

I understand your thoughts, but I must tell you that my judgement was not bias. Infact, it was evident from the video that out of all the ladies being interviewed, it was only one that went against the motion. Is that not a probability that approaches 1 as the number increases? Do the calculation again my friend and you will dicover that my judgement was based on pure statistics with data obtained randomly. I stand to be corrected if otherwise.
Re: Unfaithfulness Among Some Ladies. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2013
As long as you don't have much substantial amount of sample there will always be a sampling error, even Statistics states that
Since the sample does not include all members of the population, statistics on the sample, such as means and quantiles, generally differ from parameters on the entire population

Am familiar with getting sample cuz i do it alot and at the end of the day the result never tallies. its doesn't even reflect anything unless you have a good criteria for selecting the candidate being interviewed and Jesus Christ see the people that were answering they don't look like people with normal thinking capacity. prob if this were in a more enlightened environment. my opinion though since your mind is already made on the 95%, am just saying its a bit unfair to cast a wide net just become of the answers of some people. sounds wrong i would't want to be generalized like that.
Re: Unfaithfulness Among Some Ladies. by Adonis4u: 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2013
pc guru: As long as you don't have much substantial amount of sample there will always be a sampling error, even Statistics states that

Am familiar with getting sample cuz i do it alot and at the end of the day the result never tallies. its doesn't even reflect anything unless you have a good criteria for selecting the candidate being interviewed and Jesus Christ see the people that were answering they don't look like people with normal thinking capacity. prob if this were in a more enlightened environment. my opinion though since your mind is already made on the 95%, am just saying its a bit unfair to cast a wide net just become of the answers of some people. sounds wrong i would't want to be generalized like that.

As much as I acquiesce with your statistical facts the truth is still obvious. In any random sample of 10 ladies, the probability of those that are most likely to support the motion will still be strictly greater than 0.5, which will still verify my assertion. Also, you should note that I used the word "may" in my claim which gives room for the benefit of doubt.
Re: Unfaithfulness Among Some Ladies. by Adaeze003(f): 12:03am On Sep 18, 2013
Adonis4u:

Wether men are faithful or not is the issue. Are we not in Africa/Nigeria where a man is entitled to marry more than one wife? Can a woman try that without being labelled a prostitute? These are questions that have been answered before you and I were born. So, what we are saying here is that ladies should try and cultivate a sincere habit in other to make a good wife for their future husband, whether a man is faithful or not does not really count because we married them into our house and not the other way round. Just for practical case, have you ever heard of a situation whereby a wife sent her husband out of her house due to infidelity? Such cases are very rare unless of course the man in question is a "gbewudani" hence the reasons why the issue of fidelity is more important to the ladies because they stood on the loosing side.

Oh jeez... This alpha male crap again. Don't know why but this kind of talk makes me sick.smh
You're african right? And you have the right to marry more than one wife? Why not tell her though? Why sneak around like a common thief?

Sheesh... With all this raw ego, one would think that these men would be able to sit their fiancee down and let her know what she's getting herself into(polygamy) and then let her choose instead of luring her in with the thought of being his 'one and only' only to chase everytn in skirts under the umbrella of 'I'm an african man'.

And uhm... 95%? You have got to be kidding me. undecided
Re: Unfaithfulness Among Some Ladies. by Nobody: 2:31am On Sep 18, 2013
Again with the statistics..... The so called fellow that came up with this result did he go to collect a representative sample of ALL the Ladies in Nigeria?
Re: Unfaithfulness Among Some Ladies. by Tholudee(f): 3:06am On Sep 18, 2013
embarassedSee falling of hands...I'm dissapointed
Re: Unfaithfulness Among Some Ladies. by Adonis4u: 5:44am On Sep 18, 2013
Adaeze003:

Oh jeez... This alpha male crap again. Don't know why but this kind of talk makes me sick.smh
You're african right? And you have the right to marry more than one wife? Why not tell her though? Why sneak around like a common thief?

Sheesh... With all this raw ego, one would think that these men would be able to sit their fiancee down and let her know what she's getting herself into(polygamy) and then let her choose instead of luring her in with the thought of being his 'one and only' only to chase everytn in skirts under the umbrella of 'I'm an african man'.

And uhm... 95%? You have got to be kidding me. undecided

Please don't look for cheap points by taking a fair advantage. You excerpt my post and analyse it without looking at it as a whole. Maybe you should go back and read the whole post again then you will see that all points pointed to the fact that ladies should not be promiscuous because if they do, they will pay for it dearly. The issue of marrying more than one wife by an African man was just an example to illustrate the effect's of ladies promiscuity on guys. And finally oh yes! Am an African man and am proud to be one.

(1) (Reply)

5 Compliments Men Crave / My Friend Proposed Drunk / Pour Out Ur Regrets***here***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.