Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

4 Reasons Why Pastors' Children Are Usually Immoral - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 4 Reasons Why Pastors' Children Are Usually Immoral (2798 Views)

5 Reasons Why Pastors Do Not Need Private Jets / Is It Immoral For Christian Women To Wear Thong Underwear? / Why Pastors Children Often Embrace Cultism, Prostitution, Etc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Reasons Why Pastors' Children Are Usually Immoral by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2013
1) Caged animals act crazy upon release. The long awaited freedom is intoxicating. Pastors generally cage up their children to abnormally high moral standard to show that they are good parents to the congregation. This usually backfires

2) Many pastors are hypocrites. Expert hypocrites. Say one thing in church, do the opposite behind closed doors! The children learn from the best

3) Some pastors' children are treated like princes and princesses by the congregation and others involved with the church. This spoils the child. Sometimes the child abuses such privilege.

4) Some pastors have to travel a lot. Their sermons and community reaching are in high demand. This leaves little time for them to spend raising their children.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why Pastors' Children Are Usually Immoral by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2013
This is a reply to this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1440894/why-pastors-children-bad

I didnt want to tell the truth there only to be banned for "trolling"
Re: 4 Reasons Why Pastors' Children Are Usually Immoral by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2013
Re: 4 Reasons Why Pastors' Children Are Usually Immoral by bolaino(m): 6:23am On Sep 17, 2013
Nice one sire, your points are valid, logicboy, tell us truth, your papa na pastor?
Re: 4 Reasons Why Pastors' Children Are Usually Immoral by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 17, 2013
bolaino: Nice one sire, your points are valid, logicboy, tell us truth, your papa na pastor?

God forbid! My papa no be pastor! Na die be dat. I just have some few friends that their fatherss are either pastors or leaders in church....
Re: 4 Reasons Why Pastors' Children Are Usually Immoral by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2013
Lol...Uyi....you can address the op....is ur pops a pastor?
Re: 4 Reasons Why Pastors' Children Are Usually Immoral by nora544: 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2013
Many pastors are hypocrites. Expert hypocrites. Say one thing in church, do the opposite behind closed doors! The children learn from the best

I know also a daughter of one so called great man of god and she is for the public like her father want it, but when you realy know her than you see how bad she realy is. Her father buy her a husband that she didnot get a child out of wedlock, and he is a big man in RCCG church.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Pastors' Children Are Usually Immoral by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2013
nora544:

I know also a daughter of one so called great man of god and she is for the public like her father want it, but when you realy know her than you see how bad she realy is. Her father buy her a husband that she didnot get a child out of wedlock, and he is a big man in RCCG church.

cheesy grin

Pastors these day eh....chei
Re: 4 Reasons Why Pastors' Children Are Usually Immoral by UyiIredia(m): 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2013
Dey report fire. Carry your post back to wherever you came from. Hide die, I go repeat am, defend am, gbogbo e ! Real twisted thinking from the mod that hid my posts.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Pastors' Children Are Usually Immoral by Bella3(f): 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2013
Not just pastors' children. Caging a child is wrong, any small glimpse into freedom they get, they go wild.

My muslim friends for example...
The things they do in school.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Pastors' Children Are Usually Immoral by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2013
Bélla3: Not just pastors' children. Caging a child is wrong, any small glimpse into freedom they get, they go wild.

Ah........we know them......hijab in the north but high heels and mini skirts in lagos.....muslim students

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Pastors' Children Are Usually Immoral by Bella3(f): 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2013
Logicboy03:

Ah........we know them......hijab in the north but high heels and mini skirts in lagos.....muslim students
Generally, no one(not even animals) love cages.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Pastors' Children Are Usually Immoral by tpia5: 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2013
Re: 4 Reasons Why Pastors' Children Are Usually Immoral by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2013
tpia@:

U were living in the north maybe?

Cos Bellas experience and mine are very common
Re: 4 Reasons Why Pastors' Children Are Usually Immoral by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 22, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Dey report fire. Carry your post back to wherever you came from. Hide die, I go repeat am, defend am, gbogbo e ! Real twisted thinking from the mod that hid my posts.

SMH....why not address the OP?
Re: 4 Reasons Why Pastors' Children Are Usually Immoral by Brimmie(m): 9:24am On Sep 22, 2013
[size=16]I have to agree with you on this. My housemate is a wayward .asswipe, his father controls 2 churches in Benin.

I remember when he used to attend church services, not until Lola turned down his request.

Most of the Pastors are hypocrites![/size]
Re: 4 Reasons Why Pastors' Children Are Usually Immoral by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 22, 2013
Brimmie: [size=16]I have to agree with you on this. My housemate is a wayward .asswipe, his father controls 2 churches in Benin.

I remember when he used to attend church services, not until Lola turned down his request.

Most of the Pastors are hypocrites![/size]

grin grin grin grin
Re: 4 Reasons Why Pastors' Children Are Usually Immoral by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 28, 2013
Bélla3: Not just pastors' children. Caging a child is wrong, any small glimpse into freedom they get, they go wild.

Re: 4 Reasons Why Pastors' Children Are Usually Immoral by ninja4life(m): 11:10am On Sep 28, 2013
Yeah on point cant imagine being a pastor's son.dat no 4 plays a big part cos some of my friends dat are pastor,evangelist and d likes children dey act like holy mary wen their parent are around but are something elso when dey travels.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Pastors' Children Are Usually Immoral by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 28, 2013
ninja4life: Yeah on point cant imagine being a pastor's son.dat no 4 plays a big part cos some of my friends dat are pastor,evangelist and d likes children dey act like holy mary wen their parent are around but are something elso when dey travels.

Of course....same with the muslim students Bella and I mentioned....they form holy holy in front of their parents but when with their friend, they are daredevils..
Re: 4 Reasons Why Pastors' Children Are Usually Immoral by tpia1: 4:38am On Sep 15, 2014
Re: 4 Reasons Why Pastors' Children Are Usually Immoral by logicboy01: 4:46am On Sep 15, 2014
^^^
Your craze don dey comeback abi?

Are you a pastor's child?
Re: 4 Reasons Why Pastors' Children Are Usually Immoral by tpia1: 4:58am On Sep 15, 2014
logicboy01: ^^^
My craze don dey comeback

(1) (Reply)

Atheism Has No Definition....a Very Confusing Issue / We Are Using Witchcraft, Satanism And Magic’ – Confesses Prophet Kautsire / Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.