Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,996 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Only PDP Can Offer Internal Democracy To Nigerians - Mohammed Abacha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only PDP Can Offer Internal Democracy To Nigerians - Mohammed Abacha (952 Views)

Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP / How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 / People Aren't Smart Enough For Democracy To Flourish, Scientists Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only PDP Can Offer Internal Democracy To Nigerians - Mohammed Abacha by theoctopus: 12:00am On Sep 17, 2013
Only PDP Can Offer Internal Democracy to Nigerians - Mohammed Abacha
...Says APC is not an Option

The son of the former Nigeria's late Head of State, Mohammed Sani Abacha has attributed his decision to re-join the PDP he left in 2010 to the firm belief that the party as presently constituted is the only platform that can offer internal democracy to its members.

" When I left the PDP in 2010, my view was that it had no internal democracy but in CPC, the experience was very bitter. There was a major issue that challenged all of us while in the PDP but we met it in a bigger and more huge manner in the party we went to. The APC today is not an option," Mohammed said today in an exclusive interview with the officialpeoplesdemocraticparty while leading a delegation from Kano to the National Secretariat of the PDP.

He added that having consulted widely and studied the polity from the sideline, he was convinced that the Umbrella under Dr. Bamanga Tukur was wide enough to accommodate every member.

" With the new NWC and the chairman coupled with the efforts they have been making to ensure that the party is taken to the next level, that was what enticed us. We have consulted as far and as wide as we could and this resulted in us taking the decision to come back to the PDP instead of going somewhere else. "

Giving further reasons why he returned to the PDP, Mohammed said, " PDP is widespread and covers every part of the country and it is the party that is in power; it is the party that has made the change that we are witnessing today in our country and which we hope we will continue to witness in the coming years by the Grace of God."

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Official-Peoples-Democratic-Party-PDP-Nigeria/333519270030012?hc_location=timeline
Re: Only PDP Can Offer Internal Democracy To Nigerians - Mohammed Abacha by oshyno(m): 12:05am On Sep 17, 2013
Well all of u are d same. Looking 4 greener pasture.Is better dan APC shaa.
Re: Only PDP Can Offer Internal Democracy To Nigerians - Mohammed Abacha by theoctopus: 12:40am On Sep 17, 2013
PDP sacks Kano State Exco, receives Abacha’s son

Posted on September 16, 2013 by NIGERIA NATIONAL NEW MEDIA ORGANIZATION

In a move seemingly targeted at taking the party structure away from Governor Musa Kwankwaso, one of the seven governors that have been at the vanguard of opposition to Alhaji Bamanga Tukur’s leadership of the party, the national leadership of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP on Monday dissolved the Kano State executive of the party.

This was on the same day the party received back into its fold Mohammed, son of the late head of state and dictator, General Sani Abacha.

Mohammed Abacha had failed in his attempt to contest for Kano governorship position under the platform of defunct Congress of Progressive Change in the last general election.

The party subsequently constituted a caretaker committee led by Alhaji Alhassan Kafayos as chairman and Mr. Andrew Musa appointed secretary to run the affairs of the party in the State.
They were immediately sworn-in by the party’s National Legal Adviser, Mr. Victor Kwom while Abubakar Mustapha, the National Organising Secretary of the PDP said other members of the committee would be appointed in Kano during the week.

While justifying the dissolution, the National Chairman of the PDP, Alhaji Bamanga Tukur, said the tenure of the dissolved exco had expired on August 15 and that there was need for a caretaker committee. He added that the caretaker committee was set up in accordance to the rules and provision of PDP constitution.

He also tasked the committee members to ensure that they address grievances among members in Kano and that the party must win the governorship election in the state in 2015.

On his part, Abacha said he joined the PDP in 2010 and left the party to join the defunct CPC the same year.

He said left CPC the same year as a result of what he described as lack of internal democracy in the party.

http://nnnmorg./2013/09/16/pdp-sacks-kano-state-exco-receives-abachas-son/
Re: Only PDP Can Offer Internal Democracy To Nigerians - Mohammed Abacha by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 17, 2013
The killer party bringing more killers and torture chiefs into its fold.

The same Mohammed Abacha that boko haram operatives were arrested in his sitting room last month. The sama Abacha son that was torturing people of southern origin in the 90s. The same Mohammed Abacha who planted a bomb in his older brother's private jet in 1996 and blew it while in the air because of jealousy and the fact his brother was dating a Yoruba lady. The same Mohammed Abacha that millions of foreign currencies and arms were found at his house in Kano in 2002. The same Mohammed Abacha who never had a job in his life.

Jonathan can now say bye bye to the little support he enjoys in South-west. Yorubas hate anyone who associates with anything attached to Abacha.

2 Likes

Re: Only PDP Can Offer Internal Democracy To Nigerians - Mohammed Abacha by LMAyedun(m): 2:48am On Sep 17, 2013
Political prostitute... He will soon dump PDP again. Jumping up & down seeking for where his selfish interests lies.
Well, that's Nigeria politics for you.
Re: Only PDP Can Offer Internal Democracy To Nigerians - Mohammed Abacha by Nobody: 2:55am On Sep 17, 2013
Fake story from the People Deceiving People party.

notice there is no credible source for the story
Re: Only PDP Can Offer Internal Democracy To Nigerians - Mohammed Abacha by Nobody: 3:00am On Sep 17, 2013
Dont believe everything you hear in beer parlours.
None of what you said about him below is true.
payless: The killer party bringing more killers and torture chiefs into its fold.

The same Mohammed Abacha that boko haram operatives were arrested in his sitting room last month. The sama Abacha son that was torturing people of southern origin in the 90s. The same Mohammed Abacha who planted a bomb in his older brother's private jet in 1996 and blew it while in the air because of jealousy and the fact his brother was dating a Yoruba lady. The same Mohammed Abacha that millions of foreign currencies and arms were found at his house in Kano in 2002. The same Mohammed Abacha who never had a job in his life.

Jonathan can now say bye bye to the little support he enjoys in South-west. Yorubas hate anyone who associates with anything attached to Abacha.

1 Like

Re: Only PDP Can Offer Internal Democracy To Nigerians - Mohammed Abacha by eye4eye: 3:14am On Sep 17, 2013
GenBuhari: Dont believe everything you hear in beer parlours.
None of what you said about him below is true.

I lived in abuja for about 8 years between 2003 ans 2001. I was a witness to many thing that happened there. I have friends whose parents once worked in the villa. My mother also worked there at the Presidency in the 90s. My God father was a Director of Personnel at Federal Civil Service Commission situated in the Presidential Villa back then. I was there tens of times. Sheraton Hotel, Agura Hotel and Nicon back then were Mohammed Abacha's playgrounds. He was always in one of these places on fridays, saturdays and sundays to enjoy with friends. I was tight friend with children or relatives of Gwarzo, Coomasie, Shetimmas, Dabo Aliyu, the Bagudus and many others in Abuja. So I know some of these people very well and met them before. There was this guy amongst Mohammed Abacha's body guards called Katako. He is one of his securities and we know what they were up to back then. This was when the population of Abuja was about 300,000 in the mid 90s. Mohammed hated his brother so much to the extent that he never talked to him. They were extranged brothers. Mohammed once threatened Diya, Adisa and General Olanrewaju. He is a wicked soul.

1 Like

Re: Only PDP Can Offer Internal Democracy To Nigerians - Mohammed Abacha by theoctopus: 3:14am On Sep 17, 2013
GenBuhari: Fake story from the People Deceiving People party.

notice there is no credible source for the story

Notice you cannot read? cheesy
Re: Only PDP Can Offer Internal Democracy To Nigerians - Mohammed Abacha by Nobody: 3:24am On Sep 17, 2013
eye4eye = theoctupus ??
Re: Only PDP Can Offer Internal Democracy To Nigerians - Mohammed Abacha by mankevo(m): 3:45am On Sep 17, 2013
FARE THEE WELL!!

I know that the PDP's 2015 governorship ticket is yours, so Join your kinds and continue with your lifestyle.

How can Mohammed Abacha fare in the midst of Fashola, Amosun, Oshiomhole, Aregbe et all? I think his fear is understandable.

This just earned Buhari some of my respect for making sure he didn't get Kano state CPC flag. He would have stained Buhari's reputation Big Time.
Just try to be in good terms with Kwankwaso because if Tukur imposes you on Kano PDP, then know that you have APC(Buhari, Shekarau) + Kwankwaso to contend with.

Just a general advice shaa, because you can get 100,000 votes and be declared winner. If in doubt check PDP's various records.
Re: Only PDP Can Offer Internal Democracy To Nigerians - Mohammed Abacha by Desric(m): 6:10am On Sep 17, 2013
Of course, you don't have any business being in the CPC or APC as it is now, because you know who GMB is and how he messed your cunning greedy ambition up in the 2011 polls. You thought everybody is the PDP who you can buy over with your filthy wealth but the man (GMB) proved to you that his own style of politics is not that of myopic senseless waste and spree of looted scarce resources of the common man and you saw it yourself how you failed so woefully.

PDP is your best bet and shot, so you only did the right thing by going back to where you belong, after all as they say "Birds of same feather flocks together", but I'll warn you to be more careful otherwise you'll lose times two of what you lost last time when you wanted to use you ill-gotten wealth to stretch luck too far, but GMB is not the man to toy around with as he is a strict disciplinarian who will always stand on his words. Good luck all the same until we hear from again.

1 Like

Re: Only PDP Can Offer Internal Democracy To Nigerians - Mohammed Abacha by Desric(m): 6:29am On Sep 17, 2013
payless: The killer party bringing more killers and torture chiefs into its fold.

That's just to show you in simple terms that PDP=BH and vice versa. All the Notorious Criminals, Petty thieves, Law breakers, Shameless old fools, Assassins, Mamarazzi Political Prostitutes, Cultists, Murderers, Greedy Jealous haters, etc in our Nation can be found in PDP, that name is synonymous to Evil, Crime and injustice. Show me the PDP and I will tell you the woes of this country.

1 Like

Re: Only PDP Can Offer Internal Democracy To Nigerians - Mohammed Abacha by brighter: 7:28am On Sep 17, 2013
Confession time.....
Re: Only PDP Can Offer Internal Democracy To Nigerians - Mohammed Abacha by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 17, 2013

Same way Igbos hate anything to do with Buhari, perhaps Gowon undecided
Re: Only PDP Can Offer Internal Democracy To Nigerians - Mohammed Abacha by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2013
I am Igbo and I love Buhari
maxwello.yg:

Same way Igbos hate anything to do with Buhari, perhaps Gowon undecided
Re: Only PDP Can Offer Internal Democracy To Nigerians - Mohammed Abacha by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2013
BTW This is a fake story I can bet my last kobo on the fact that Mohammed Abacha did not say he was joining the PDP. This is PDP propaganda and nothing more
Re: Only PDP Can Offer Internal Democracy To Nigerians - Mohammed Abacha by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2013
GenBuhari: I am Igbo and I love Buhari
Where have you been all these while MY AMIABLE GENERAL? cool cool
Re: Only PDP Can Offer Internal Democracy To Nigerians - Mohammed Abacha by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 18, 2013
Thanks for your kind words madam.
I have been lurking and making one or two comments here and there. smiley
berem: Where have you been all these while MY AMIABLE GENERAL? cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Charades, Jingoism In Nigeria / Anambra Deputy Governor Live Debate Result Sheet. APC Candidate Leading / PDP Plans Punishment For Rebel Governors And Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.