Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Anambra Deputy Governor Live Debate Result Sheet. APC Candidate Leading - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Deputy Governor Live Debate Result Sheet. APC Candidate Leading (955 Views)

Lets Discuss Obama And Romney Presidential Live Debate 2 / Live Debate On Fuel Subsidy Removal On Channels Tv At 8pm / Bakare Challenges Pdp For A Live Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Deputy Governor Live Debate Result Sheet. APC Candidate Leading by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 29, 2013
Oh, wot a debate! Definitely d scoring
shud be as follows:

APC: 1st score 70%

APGA : 2nd score 55%

AD. : 3rd. Score 30%

ACPN: 4th score. 5%

APC guy won this flat! He was articulate
and feasible points, intelligent, never
attacked d opponent,
APC guy gave some good points and feasible plans
eg building power plants in all d
rural villages, building mono rails to
connect onitsha, awka and nnewi. These
are gud plans

APGA GUY was fluent and has
gud spoken English but have no concrete plans as he keep making over reference to the not so impressive administration of peter Obi. He also read from already prepared speech(expo 101)

AD guy, the totm tom mouth guy is a
hardcore illiterate, probably an OMATA
money bag, he gives a differnt answer to
any question asked.

ACPN guy, d joker of d debate. Simply call
his a political jobber. He mentioned peter
obi more dan d APGA guy. My party wil
continue from peter obi good work. He is
a clown!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Deputy Governor Live Debate Result Sheet. APC Candidate Leading by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2013
I concur with almost all you said but the APC didn't say they would build an IPP in all the villages BUT he said they would build an IPP to connect some villages

A Monorail to link Awka,Onitsha and Nnewi is sure an ambitious project but knowing the pedigree of Dr Ngige as a performer,I can wager my trust on him as Anambra should move away drastically from being in the back waters of infrastructure

My score APC-65%

He was confident,factual,has good knowledge of policy issues and didn't try to play to the gallery with words

APGA-60%

He was eloquent but a bit superficial,he avoided giving details,just the normal platitudes of continuity which is even a hard sell

AD-30%

ACPN-5%

I believe this chap just agreed to partner his Gov candidate with a view to using this election period to job hunt! He was beggarly in his sycophantic adulation of Peter Obi. For once one would think he was the APGA Dep Gov
Re: Anambra Deputy Governor Live Debate Result Sheet. APC Candidate Leading by donphilopus: 3:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
I'm seeing two different scores, anyway we're leading the both..

APC no dey produce kuye kuye Candidate
Re: Anambra Deputy Governor Live Debate Result Sheet. APC Candidate Leading by slimghost(m): 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2013
Idiotic OP! You had to copy and paste Arysexy's post verbatim. Sorry to bust your sorry azz, but he gave the debate to APGA's candidate DR NKem Okeke!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Deputy Governor Live Debate Result Sheet. APC Candidate Leading by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 29, 2013
slimghost: Idiotic OP! You had to copy and paste Arysexy's post verbatim. Sorry to bust your sorry azz, but he gave the debate to APGA's candidate DR NKem Okeke!
I dont know what you are talking about. Who is Arysexy? Name of a Dog?
Re: Anambra Deputy Governor Live Debate Result Sheet. APC Candidate Leading by kingbang: 4:15pm On Oct 29, 2013
ifeduba1988: I dont know what you are talking about. Who is Arysexy? Name of a Dog?
I t
Re: Anambra Deputy Governor Live Debate Result Sheet. APC Candidate Leading by kingbang: 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2013
slimghost: Idiotic OP! You had to copy and paste Arysexy's post verbatim. Sorry to bust your sorry azz, but he gave the debate to APGA's candidate DR NKem Okeke!

I thought i was the only one that noticed this. That APC clown is not stable upstairs!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Deputy Governor Live Debate Result Sheet. APC Candidate Leading by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 29, 2013
Slimghost/kingbang; the same person.

Very deceptive fellow......

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Deputy Governor Live Debate Result Sheet. APC Candidate Leading by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
payless: Slimghost/kingbang; the same person.

hahahaha Apga apologist are already crying foul after the comfortable defeat of their candidate by APC. The best is yet to come
Re: Anambra Deputy Governor Live Debate Result Sheet. APC Candidate Leading by Arysexy(m): 4:45pm On Oct 29, 2013
ifeduba1988: Oh, wot a debate! Definitely d scoring
shud be as follows:

APC: 1st score 70%

APGA : 2nd score 55%

AD. : 3rd. Score 30%

ACPN: 4th score. 5%

APC guy won this flat! He was articulate
and feasible points, intelligent, never
attacked d opponent,
APC guy gave some good points and feasible plans
eg building power plants in all d
rural villages, building mono rails to
connect onitsha, awka and nnewi. These
are gud plans

APGA GUY was fluent and has
gud spoken English but have no concrete plans as he keep making over reference to the not so impressive administration of peter Obi. He also read from already prepared speech(expo 101)

AD guy, the totm tom mouth guy is a
hardcore illiterate, probably an OMATA
money bag, he gives a differnt answer to
any question asked.

ACPN guy, d joker of d debate. Simply call
his a political jobber. He mentioned peter
obi more dan d APGA guy. My party wil
continue from peter obi good work. He is
a clown!

This bastard copied my score sheet and edited it to suit APC.

APC keep on deceiving themselves. Please guys go to d main thread and see d comments and judge for urselves!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Deputy Governor Live Debate Result Sheet. APC Candidate Leading by kingbang: 4:46pm On Oct 29, 2013

Who is this clown? You will head to another ban! Keep on deluding yourself.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Deputy Governor Live Debate Result Sheet. APC Candidate Leading by slimghost(m): 4:50pm On Oct 29, 2013

Hey dude! Do i know you from anywhere? . So i am now kingbang and not Chino again?. All these idiots should make up their retarded minds because i am even getting confused too. shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Deputy Governor Live Debate Result Sheet. APC Candidate Leading by Arysexy(m): 4:52pm On Oct 29, 2013
ifeduba1988: I dont know what you are talking about. Who is Arysexy? Name of a Dog?

Ur fadaaaaaa!

So u can't make ur own judgement? U av to copy my post from the main thread and edit to suit ur wacked APC deceptive plan? Shame on u!

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo’s Letter Unbecoming, Self-serving And Highly Provocative – Jonathan / The 50 Questions That The House Of Representatives Finance Committee Want Ngozi / Picture Of Lai Mohammed And Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.