Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Am I Gay ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Gay ? (2003 Views)

Advice Needed! Am I So Picky As Regards To This Issue? / My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? / Am I Supposed To Pay For My Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Gay ? by ItTickles: 11:52pm On Jun 20, 2008
Only serious response pls, this aint no joke.
I am a young lady I can confidently say very pretty and all. I have had boyfriends and all. But I am attracted to women. A guy can can be naked in front of me, and i don't go gaga or turned on a bit, it has come to the point that I start getting irritated of seeing a guy's naked body. NO ONE should tell me i need Jesus or i need deliverance, because that is no news to me. I can't help who I am attracted to. Funny thing is I used to be so against gays. I need your advise or suggestions.
Re: Am I Gay ? by LadyT(f): 11:56pm On Jun 20, 2008
What do you want us to say?

Ask yourself what YOU want to do about it.

You have said you dont want people to try you to seek God and stuff so what else is there left to say hun?
Re: Am I Gay ? by mohawkchic(f): 12:11am On Jun 21, 2008
~Nope you cud be Bi~Sexual thu undecided

~Soo you're saying at this point You dont feel attracted to Men at ALL?
Re: Am I Gay ? by HRhotness(f): 12:15am On Jun 21, 2008
most women go thru phases where they are attracted to other women, its absolutely normal

its also normal to be irritated by a mans naked body, i get irritated as well unless its tyrese naked

its also possibel that u are attracted to both sexes, that makes u bi-sexual. . .

the only way u can really know if if u explore
Re: Am I Gay ? by benincitys(f): 12:41am On Jun 21, 2008
you can be gay maybe lesbian, there is nothing bad about it , is your life live it the way you want.
Re: Am I Gay ? by coolier(f): 1:35pm On Jun 21, 2008
ItTickles:

Only serious response please, this aint no joke.
I am a young lady I can confidently say very pretty and all. I have had boyfriends and all. But I am attracted to women. A guy can can be naked in front of me, and i don't go gaga or turned on a bit, it has come to the point that I start getting irritated of seeing a guy's naked body. NO ONE should tell me i need Jesus or i need deliverance, because that is no news to me. I can't help who I am attracted to. Funny thing is I used to be so against gays. I need your advise or suggestions.

You're the only one that has the answer. Nobody can tell you if you're a lesbian or not. You need to find that out yourself.
Re: Am I Gay ? by manmustwac(m): 7:31pm On Jun 21, 2008
Some babes know from when their small that their lesbians, while others won't realise until they they reach their teens or early 20's. Do you have dreams or have fantasies of you making passionate love to other women?

Ittickes it is obvious by your post that you are a lesbian. I guess the problem for you now is going to be how to break the news to your parents?
Re: Am I Gay ? by manmustwac(m): 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2008
If you know that you're gay, and no-one else knows, it can be really difficult. Some parts of the world like nigeria are less accepting of gay people than others are, and so are some families. This means that many gay people grow up with their friends and families thinking that they're straight - and the pressure of keeping your sexuality a secret can get really stressful.

But if you're not ready, you don't have to tell anyone - there's always plenty of time in the future, if you don't want to do it now. GooDLucK
Re: Am I Gay ? by ItTickles: 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2008
manmustwac:

Some babes know from when their small that their lesbians, while others won't realise until they they reach their teens or early 20's. Do you have dreams or have fantasies of you making passionate love to other women?

Ittickes it is obvious by your post that you are a lesbian. I guess the problem for you now is going to be how to break the news to your parents?

I have dreams that i'm in a relationship with women (Not having sex, thank God!!), It's been going on for about 2 yrs. I'll be hopeful things get better, I have no problem telling my parent or the world about how i feel. I want to be rest assured It's who I am, not just a phase. Thanks 4 d advise
Re: Am I Gay ? by SeanT21(f): 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2008
You are not gay.

Maybe the guys you have been with are not up to your sexual standards. If you meet a sexy and wonderful guy you might fall for him.

being attracted to women doesnt make you gay. It just mean that you like how women bodies are shape.

I like how Halle Berry and Angelina Jolie body are shape. I wanna look like them but not date them. That doesnt make you gay.
Re: Am I Gay ? by manmustwac(m): 8:25pm On Jun 21, 2008
Is it just a phase? This can be the reaction of some people who might not want to accept how they feel. While it's true that some babes might have same-sex feelings for a while, and then stop having them - for other it's not a 'phase' at all, but an important part of their life.

You've been having this phase for over two years now? How much longer do you expect it to last?
Re: Am I Gay ? by ItTickles: 8:30pm On Jun 21, 2008
manmustwac:

Is it just a phase? This can be the reaction of some people who might not want to accept how they feel. While it's true that some babes might have same-sex feelings for a while, and then stop having them - for other it's not a 'phase' at all, but an important part of their life.

You've been having this phase for over two years now? How much longer do you expect it to last?
Truth hurts
Re: Am I Gay ? by manmustwac(m): 8:43pm On Jun 21, 2008
ItTickles:

Truth hurts
I guess you used to think that oneday you will find a nice guy settle down, have kids, retire and die like the rest of us but now your begining to realise the truth that its not going to be like that.
Re: Am I Gay ? by LadyT(f): 9:57pm On Jun 21, 2008
I really dont think you should start trying women!

Do you actually have sexual fantasies about women

I find a lot of women attractive and I think if I was a guy I would date her. But no way in hell do I ever have the urge to sleep with them. I find the vagina gross!

You maybe confused but I really dont think you should force yourself to experiment. some urges are best left untested. Imagine it will be a point of no return.

No way to go back!
Re: Am I Gay ? by Uche2nna(m): 9:59pm On Jun 21, 2008
LadyT:

I really don't think you should start trying women!
I find the vagina gross!

And to think that U actually have one. Priceless grin
Re: Am I Gay ? by genius33: 10:02pm On Jun 21, 2008
A lot of women actually don't think the vagina is an attractive thing, I certainly don't, but I guess it's what you do with it that matters. wink
Re: Am I Gay ? by mohawkchic(f): 10:55pm On Jun 21, 2008
Uche2nna:

And to think that You actually have one. Priceless grin

~Practically ROTFLMAO grin~
Re: Am I Gay ? by LadyT(f): 11:52pm On Jun 21, 2008
Sorry Uche I dont find the Vagina attractive breasts have more sex appeal in my opinon!
Re: Am I Gay ? by SeanT21(f): 3:48am On Jun 22, 2008
maybe cause you dont clean it with douche every 3 month or when having shower.
Re: Am I Gay ? by ItTickles: 5:07am On Jun 22, 2008
SeanT21:

maybe cause you don't clean it with douche every 3 month or when having shower.

What the heck r u talking about, did u read the thread at all. If u got nothing 2 say, move away from the thread. Geez some people just got to say something even if it's nonsense, abeg don't get me started here, for lack of better words get ur a$$ off this thread NOW l!!!
Re: Am I Gay ? by SeanT21(f): 5:42am On Jun 22, 2008
ItTickles:

What the heck r u talking about, did u read the thread at all. If u got nothing 2 say, move away from the thread. Geez some people just got to say something even if it's nonsense, abeg don't get me started here, for lack of better words get your a$$ off this thread NOW l!!!

I want to see you get started ma. Cant wait.
Re: Am I Gay ? by ItTickles: 6:15am On Jun 22, 2008
SeanT21:

I want to see you get started ma. Cant wait.

won't stoop that low with u cool
Re: Am I Gay ? by SeanT21(f): 7:44am On Jun 22, 2008
ItTickles:

won't stoop that low with u cool

your bad. I never knew that i was that low? Time for me to rise up.
Re: Am I Gay ? by Uche2nna(m): 3:24am On Jun 23, 2008
LadyT:

Sorry Uche I don't find the Vagina attractive breasts have more sex appeal in my opinon!

Leave the men to be the judge of that. Unless if U are ,,,,, tongue
Re: Am I Gay ? by Mesmerize(f): 3:27am On Jun 23, 2008
Ucheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
where have you been na?
Re: Am I Gay ? by Uche2nna(m): 3:30am On Jun 23, 2008
Who were U in ur past life on NL? undecided
Re: Am I Gay ? by Mesmerize(f): 3:31am On Jun 23, 2008
Uche2nna:

Who were You in your past life on Nairaland? undecided

Ouch!! what a burn. . .am not telling you jare cool
Uchesexy, you might want to calm down na!!
Re: Am I Gay ? by Uche2nna(m): 3:35am On Jun 23, 2008
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Tetchiness aka Morenike aka 4Her aka RampantT . Ol' girl u neva run out of ID's grin

Who ban u this time?

Always put in Florida on ya handle, thats one of the ways I have always used to identify U cheesy
Re: Am I Gay ? by Mesmerize(f): 3:37am On Jun 23, 2008
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! so that's how they know it's me!!

Where have you been na? The land dried up after you left. Jeez, never knew a lil uche here and there can do a wonder!

Your wife reported me na! One of the moderators, dnt ask!

I said "Uche2nna, can I meet you?", the next minute, am banned! am like what da!! anywaz sha, the lawd is good!

How far?
Re: Am I Gay ? by Uche2nna(m): 3:38am On Jun 23, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Am I Gay ? by Mesmerize(f): 3:40am On Jun 23, 2008
You better close your eyes before I throw chilli pepper at them cool
Re: Am I Gay ? by Uche2nna(m): 3:44am On Jun 23, 2008
For u to be banned , U must have been running ur mouth again cheesy

Who was the victim of ur acerbic tongue this time around grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheating On Her Husband Saved Her Life / Why Spend So Much On Burial? / Motivating Story Of A Single Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.