Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Attack On Ogun Tax Officials By Winners Chapel Workers (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack On Ogun Tax Officials By Winners Chapel Workers (Video) (18103 Views)

Osun Public Servants, Retirees At Winners Chapel For Food Today (pics) / Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) / N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attack On Ogun Tax Officials By Winners Chapel Workers (Video) by Trachea: 10:11am On Sep 18, 2013
iphy42: Please o, do churches and mosques pay tithes? Weren't the tax collectors aware of this. I don't justify the bashing but what is wrong is wrong!
Churches don't pay tax, but business enterprises do, even if they are located in the premises of a church. Kingdom heritage nursery school is a business enterprise and should pay tax.

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Ogun Tax Officials By Winners Chapel Workers (Video) by Jakumo(m): 10:47am On Sep 18, 2013
Praising Jeeesus every so often, and waving my arms in the air like I just don't care, I enjoyed this video of Pastor O'yeah's Holy Warriors administering a lesson for state tax collectors who thought they could seek to reap taxes from The Anointed, as though He were some mere mortal. Well, those tax collectors won't phuck with Pastor O'Yeah ever again.

My only complaint about this incident is that while all those Holy Slaps, Holy Punches and Holy Kicks were being applied to the church's un-invited visitors, the Holy Warriors should have offered AUDIBLE blessings and prayers to sanctify the assault, so that viewers could better empathise with the attacking mob of God-Fearing strong-arm men.

"Taketh yee this left uppercut, son, but thinketh NOT of thine flying teeth, in the name of Jeeeesus our Lord, Amen !"

"As I implanteth mine metal boot up yo' asz, may the Holy Spirit rewardeth thine pain with speed for thine safe escape, Amen."

"Closer to thine Lord shalt you goeth, when I connect to your ugly, tax-collecting mug with this devastating right hook. "

1 Like

Re: Attack On Ogun Tax Officials By Winners Chapel Workers (Video) by gbishman: 10:53am On Sep 18, 2013
when pastor is violent ( as seen is slapping young girl) would that not justify his followers. I beg make we talk better thing Jare but the fact of the matter is that even our lord God always supported the payment of tax as seen when tax collectors came to our lord and its was paid via a miracle of money gotten from a fish or river can remember vividly the story. Its no crime in paying taxes
Re: Attack On Ogun Tax Officials By Winners Chapel Workers (Video) by rhames(m): 11:41am On Sep 18, 2013
Even if the church or mosques is a non tax paying organisation,does it mean that its teeming suppliers who do business with should also not pay tax? Nigeria is the only country in the world where the tax man is beaten to stupor. Besides, the tax people often get in the way of their host.
Re: Attack On Ogun Tax Officials By Winners Chapel Workers (Video) by demelza: 11:45am On Sep 18, 2013
Jakumo: Praising Jeeesus every so often, and waving my arms in the air like I just don't care, I enjoyed this video of Pastor O'yeah's Holy Warriors administering a lesson for state tax collectors who thought they could seek to reap taxes from The Anointed, as though He were some mere mortal. Well, those tax collectors won't phuck with Pastor O'Yeah ever again.

My only complaint about this incident is that while all those Holy Slaps, Holy Punches and Holy Kicks were being applied to the church's un-invited visitors, the Holy Warriors should have offered AUDIBLE blessings and prayers to sanctify the assault, so that viewers could better empathise with the attacking mob of God-Fearing strong-arm men.

"Taketh yee this left uppercut, son, but thinketh NOT of thine flying teeth, in the name of Jeeeesus our Lord, Amen !"

"As I implanteth mine metal boot up yo' asz, may the Holy Spirit rewardeth thine pain with speed for thine safe escape, Amen."

"Closer to thine Lord shalt you goeth, when I connect to your ugly, tax-collecting mug with this devastating right hook. "

grin grin Jesus never commanded his followers to behave this way, so your statement is invalid. Besides using his name in a fight amounts to vain use which is a sin
Re: Attack On Ogun Tax Officials By Winners Chapel Workers (Video) by churchAgbasa: 7:46pm On Sep 18, 2013
deeptesting:

Fool, so because he was not there, the assault on the Govt. officials carrying out there duty is justified and the above post is all you can spew from your infested mouth..
You cockroach.You are suffering from senile Dimencia.Why call me fool because i made a comment not associated to you?You are lucky u didn't say this to me face to face i would have dealt with you.Charity they say begins at home and you just showed you lack home training.
Re: Attack On Ogun Tax Officials By Winners Chapel Workers (Video) by KA24DETT(m): 9:17pm On Sep 19, 2013
Why do we have to put each other down to put our point across. Please relax on the curse words and swearing. In a sane country, those guys will be in jail for beating up the tax collectors.. We have a long way to go

1 Like

Re: Attack On Ogun Tax Officials By Winners Chapel Workers (Video) by cold(m): 10:48am On Sep 21, 2013
Oh my is this what Christianity is all about? Dayum! That shiit cray. Oh well thank God i'm an atheist

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari / President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings / "Help, Corrupt DPR Officials Are Aiding Greedy Filling Stations!!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.