Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,626 members, 7,823,757 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari (18112 Views)

Why Army Has Not Staged Coup Again In Nigeria — Obasanjo / Whats The Arabic Inscription On Our Army's Logo?? PHOTO / Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
This is quite pathetic!!!! The army ask I us to beg hardened terrorists !!! Tufiakwa!!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by Egodons(m): 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
Nawao
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by salamido: 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
asshole op

10 Likes

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
To think this are the people we are expecting to protect us!!! May God deliver us all

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
salamido:
asshole op
Olodo

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by mexzzy47(m): 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
salamido:
asshole op

what as the op's got to do with these? can't u see our NA is losing it not to talk of the lies and propaganda....... abeg get sense anuofia

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by temitemi1(m): 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
Buratai is working indeed grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by drberry(m): 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
Haha... I thought they said BH has been crippled and will be ended before December? So why the begging again?

Lwkmd with this Change team o grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by candiva2013(m): 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
Its a pity. Our military has resorted to begging terrorists to surrender. Ha ha haaaaaa... Am still watching this government.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by salamido: 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
mexzzy47:

what as the op's got to do with these? can't u see our NA is losing it not to talk of the lies and propaganda....... abeg get sense anuofia

Losing by driving Boko boys out of their various enclaves? This is not conventional warfare but guerilla war, which even the USA super power has been battling in Afghanistan for 14 years without success! You are also another asshole, onyoshi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by salamido: 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
chukwudi44:

Olodo

Onyori
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by ShowYourCertificate: 9:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
chukwudi44:
This is quite pathetic!!!! The army ask I us to beg hardened terrorists !!! Tufiakwa!!
So pathetic.

But after watching the video below I understood why the military are now the ones begging:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdZrQg0Ds4M

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
salamido:

Losing by driving Boko boys out of their various enclaves? This is not conventional warfare but guerilla war, which even the USA super power has been battling in Afghanistan for 14 years without success! You are also another asshole, onyoshi

Lolz so it is now you know guerrilla warfare is a tough warfare? But you fools kept attacking GEJ!! Even during GEJ's time the army never resorted to begging terrorists!!

Buhari and Buratai are very good disgrace to the Nigerian army

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by Mogidi: 9:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
Boko haram: Na God I take beg una, please forgive us our sins.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
Mogidi:
Boko haram: Na God I take beg una, please forgive us our sins.
.Lolz which sins?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by maupe: 9:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
We should join the NA to beg Shekau, to forgive our president and Gen Buratai for the lies they told. That is what a good citizen does. It is not PMB's fault that the weapons bought by Gowon are not up to standard. Also, Gen Gowon should be investigated for subverting funds that were deployed to the procuring of arms and ammunition. Shekau, please have mercy on us.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by Mogidi: 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
chukwudi44:

.Lolz which sins?

Not allowing them free reign over Nigeria.....lol!

2 Likes

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ishilove,Lalasticlala come and do the needful!! We need more Nigerians to appeal to boko haram, maybe they might reconsider!!!

6 Likes

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by BlackTechnology: 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
I miss Ihejirika

Press up and snake charming don't win wars cool

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
Mogidi:

Not allowing them free reign over Nigeria.....lol!
God forbid!!! They better keep their madness in the north

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by Chanchit: 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
Chukwudi44 maybe you should just join this BH people so they would just send you to go blow up somewhere in your LG, wetin go pain me be say dem go even catch you before you detonate the bomb.

1 Like

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by ahaika23: 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
Nigerians asked to beg boko haram! Our army is now a bunch of mad jokes! I smell chanji!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by ShowYourCertificate: 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
BlackTechnology:
I miss Ihejirika

Press up and snake charming don't win wars cool
Don't mind the press-up general. He thinks press-up will win the war against Boko Haram.

No wonder why Boko Haram guys easily overan the military station at Geidam. The soldiers were busy doing press-ups during the attack grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
Chanchit:
Chukwudi44 maybe you should just join this BH people so they would just send you to go blow up somewhere in your LG, wetin go pain me be say dem go even catch you before you detonate the bomb.
Olodo in the local government where I come from, we do not blow ourselves!!! That is the exclusive preserve of your illiterate region.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Don't mind the press-up general. He thinks press-up will win the war against Boko Haram.

No wonder why Boko Haram guys easily overan the military station at Geidam. The soldiers were busy doing press-ups during the attack grin
Press up General grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by Chanchit: 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
chukwudi44:

Olodo in the local government where I come from, we do not blow ourselves!!! That is the exclusive preserve of your illiterate region.

Since you need to get busy, you might be of help to you LG that way.

1 Like

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by mightyhaze: 9:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
God! How did we get here?? Beggin terrorists 2 surrender. Wher in d world is dat done? Buuhari better wakes up 4m his deep slumber n face his duties

2 Likes

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by Trut(m): 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
Nigerians are enjoying the sweetest CHANGE they voted for grin ... NA under PMB is now a huge joke

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by ShowYourCertificate: 9:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
mightyhaze:
God! How did we get here?? Beggin terrorists 2 surrender. Wher in d world is dat done? Buuhari better wakes up 4m his deep slumber n face his duties
He'd better wake up. Else he'll turn 170 million Nigerians to wailing wailers cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by stanech: 9:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
One chance change!!!
Lol
Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by atlwireles: 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
I thought the days of boko haram launching ground assaults were over? Where is our photographer COAS? Time to FALLOUT. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari by PedroJP(m): 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
Boko pls stop killing innocent citizens, but do well to wipe all dat nurtured u, all dat lootedand are still lootingour wealth,wipe out all doz who tell lies and doz who spread d lies. Neverstop to wipe them out,same way they intended to wipe out truth but didn't succeed. Continue to finish dem all dat cried genocide when Ihejirika curtailed u. Spread ur tentacles and getthem where ever they are that supported. I beg u, show no mercy to hypocrites. Spare all those who frownedat any act of urs during GEJ's admin

mightyhaze:

Don't u know shekau has conscience ? His bro in charge had the conscience to accomodate doz dat didn't vote him, how much more one who stands to lose nothing. Pls beg, seems we will be needing the help of a certain pple here who can prostrate easily while shouting and crying all in the name of appeasing n begging

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos / 2019: Ladi Adebutu Is PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State, Says PDP / It's Official: Buhari Appoints Amaechi DG Of Campaign Organization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.