Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

The Fraud Peter Obi Is Being Exposed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fraud Peter Obi Is Being Exposed (1888 Views)

Peter Obi Is Running For Senate / Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG / Oshiomhole Is Being Exposed Live On NTA! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fraud Peter Obi Is Being Exposed by FreeGlobe(f): 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2013
If the recent claim by Ngige that Peter Obi wasted over 2 trillion of state funds did not rattle Obi's supporters and paid agents on nairaland, the recent video recently released by the Ifeanyi Ubah campaign showing grossly dilapidated schools in Anambra will surely put them to sleep. Ifeanyi Ubah is slowly but surely winning my votes. Exposing the fraud called Peter Obi is a task that must be done and he is getting it done, first by calling Obi's community chief to denounce and then this video (All over national media) that will surely put Obi in bad light. I'm making contacts to get the video and post it here but if you get it before me, do post it.

................ developing
Re: The Fraud Peter Obi Is Being Exposed by cashkid18(m): 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2013
FreeGlobe: If the recent claim by Ngige that Peter Obi wasted over 2 trillion of state funds did not rattle Obi's supporters and paid agents on nairaland, the recent video recently released by the Ifeanyi Ubah campaign showing grossly dilapidated schools in Anambra will surely put them to sleep. Ifeanyi Ubah is slowly but surely winning my votes. Exposing the fraud called Peter Obi is a task that must be done and he is getting it done, first by calling Obi's community chief to denounce and then this video (All over national media) that will surely put Obi in bad light. I'm making contacts to get the video and post it here but if you get it before me, do post it.

lol
Re: The Fraud Peter Obi Is Being Exposed by kossylator: 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2013
FreeGlobe: If the recent claim by Ngige that Peter Obi wasted over 2 trillion of state funds did not rattle Obi's supporters and paid agents on nairaland, the recent video recently released by the Ifeanyi Ubah campaign showing grossly dilapidated schools in Anambra will surely put them to sleep. Ifeanyi Ubah is slowly but surely winning my votes. Exposing the fraud called Peter Obi is a task that must be done and he is getting it done, first by calling Obi's community chief to denounce and then this video (All over national media) that will surely put Obi in bad light. I'm making contacts to get the video and post it here but if you get it before me, do post it.

Na 2day u knw?,Mrs peter Obi is a retired gambler
Re: The Fraud Peter Obi Is Being Exposed by IGBOSON1: 11:05pm On Sep 17, 2013
Ifeanyi Ubah is miles better than the motley crew lining up to seek election as Anambra governor! When he wins he should engage Prof Soludo on a contractual basis to help fashion out and implement the economic blueprint the state so desperately needs!
Re: The Fraud Peter Obi Is Being Exposed by Ferdinandu(m): 12:17am On Sep 18, 2013

And you think that, that your Fraudster of a businessman called Ifeanyi Uba who lives on lies and deceit is the one who can do the job.
Re: The Fraud Peter Obi Is Being Exposed by asha80(m): 12:24am On Sep 18, 2013
IGBO-SON:
Ifeanyi Ubah is miles better than the motley crew lining up to seek election as Anambra governor! When he wins he should engage Prof Soludo on a contractual basis to help fashion out and implement the economic blueprint the state so desperately needs!
emotional talk....ifeanyi contracting soludo for help?i need your weed man.

5 Likes

Re: The Fraud Peter Obi Is Being Exposed by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 18, 2013
grin FreeGlobe ur hatred for this man no get part 2 ooo. Pls take it easy on him before you rubbish the liitle remain love few Anambrarians have for him. Biko
Re: The Fraud Peter Obi Is Being Exposed by Kingsley1000(m): 8:30am On Sep 18, 2013
OBI IS LAST APGA GOV.
Re: The Fraud Peter Obi Is Being Exposed by kingbang: 9:54am On Sep 18, 2013
Kingsley1000: OBI IS LAST APGA GOV.

Willy Obiano is the next APGA Governor!!!
Re: The Fraud Peter Obi Is Being Exposed by Dkobo(m): 9:54am On Sep 18, 2013
Who is dis peter obi?
Re: The Fraud Peter Obi Is Being Exposed by kingbang: 9:55am On Sep 18, 2013
asha 80: emotional talk....ifeanyi contracting soludo for help?i need your weed man.

He is one of those emotional and ignorant kids we have on Nairaland! Don't be surprised.
Re: The Fraud Peter Obi Is Being Exposed by Dkobo(m): 9:56am On Sep 18, 2013
kingbang:

i dnt knw dis kind of person exist!
Re: The Fraud Peter Obi Is Being Exposed by asha80(m): 9:57am On Sep 18, 2013
kingbang:

guy there is still this maxi okwu obidigbo issue that seems to be causing oncern in apga anambra....if care is not taken it would just derail apga.
Re: The Fraud Peter Obi Is Being Exposed by mekaboy(m): 10:04am On Sep 18, 2013
Ifeanyi ubah should show a video of how AMCON took over his investments first, before showing anything in anambra state.
Re: The Fraud Peter Obi Is Being Exposed by kingbang: 10:05am On Sep 18, 2013
asha 80: guy there is still this maxi okwu obidigbo issue that seems to be causing oncern in apga anambra....if care is not taken it would just derail apga.

It wont! Maxi himself told everybody that he is leaving the court to decide! Whether its Obidigbo or Obiano standing, APGA will still sweep the polls. Remember the Omehia/Amaechi case, the party is actually running for the election and not the individuals. APGA has the best political structure in Anambra state and will sweep the polls come November 16. It now rests with the court to decide the real candidate. Maxi Okwu is a dedicated APGA man and that is why he has chosen to present a candidate so that it would be a win-win situation for APGA no matter what the court decides. This is POLITICS!. APGA will sweep the polls. i know it because "i am involved".
Re: The Fraud Peter Obi Is Being Exposed by Zonacom(m): 10:27am On Sep 18, 2013
Mrs freeglobe are you done supporting andy uba? Why the sudden likeness for ifeanyi?

Anyway, my sister who just got back from onitsha recently gisted me on the current situation on ground in Anambra. According to her, she had a conversation with an okada man who took her from the nkisi area to upper iweka because of the traffic problem caused by ifeanyi ubah's rally at the bassilica. She asked the okada man whether they are going to vote for ubah cos the guy and many other okada men were putting on ubah's campaign vest. But the guy laughed and said ubah is just wasting his money that he will never win. And funny enough, the okada man said they are going to vote for whoever peter obi asks them to vote. When asked about ngige, the okada man said ngige should face the senate and allow another man to try the governorship. She said, the okadaman went further to explain that peter obi's candidate is from 'mba mmili'(water area in anambra north), and that the area deserves to produce the next governor since they have never had the chance.

After i heard this story from her, it became clear to me that peter obi has successfully sold his agenda to the masses.
Re: The Fraud Peter Obi Is Being Exposed by asha80(m): 10:31am On Sep 18, 2013
Zona.com:
Mrs freeglobe are you done supporting andy uba? Why the sudden likeness for ifeanyi?

Anyway, my sister who just got back from onitsha recently gisted me on the current situation on ground in Anambra. According to her, she had a conversation with an okada man who took her from the nkisi area to upper iweka because of the traffic problem caused by ifeanyi ubah's rally at the bassilica. She asked the okada man whether they are going to vote for ubah cos the guy and many other okada men were putting on ubah's campaign vest. But the guy laughed and said ubah is just wasting his money that he will never win. And funny enough, the okada man said they are going to vote for whoever peter obi asks them to vote. When asked about ngige, the okada man said ngige should face the senate and allow another man to try the governorship. She said, the okadaman went further to explain that peter obi's candidate is from 'mba mmili'(water area in anambra north), and that the area deserves to produce the next governor since they have never had the chance.

After i heard this story from her, it became clear to me that peter obi has successfully sold his agenda to the masses.
undecided
Zona.com:

this sounds like tales by moonlight.
Re: The Fraud Peter Obi Is Being Exposed by kingbang: 10:36am On Sep 18, 2013
asha 80: undecidedthis sounds like tales by moonlight.

Its not my brother! Okada people in Anambra are solidly behind Peter Obi for his refusal to ban them during his 8 year term! When i told you that people mock Ifeanyi Ubah, you thought i was joking?. My brother, disregard these emotional kids on Nairaland, you need people like us with vast knowledge of anambra politics to tell the truth!. People tend not to realize how strong APGA is in Anambra state right now.
Re: The Fraud Peter Obi Is Being Exposed by FreeGlobe(f): 10:55am On Sep 18, 2013
Dkobo: Who is dis peter obi?
A massive fraud! A slow poison
Re: The Fraud Peter Obi Is Being Exposed by FreeGlobe(f): 10:58am On Sep 18, 2013
INNO18: grin FreeGlobe ur hatred for this man no get part 2 ooo. Pls take it easy on him before you rubbish the liitle remain love few Anambrarians have for him. Biko
cheesy cheesy cheesy
its just different. I'm just surprised as to how he could get away with so much fraud. He is indeed a smooth criminal
Re: The Fraud Peter Obi Is Being Exposed by Zonacom(m): 11:01am On Sep 18, 2013
Tales by moonlight shey? I dont care if you believe me or not. I'm not a supporter of peter obi even. Infact i became angry with APGA the moment they disqualified soludo, and i have even decided not to vote on election day even though i will be in awka by then. But the fact still remains that all those castigating peter obi online hoping to spoil apga's chance of winning the election are sitting on a long thing. You cant be resident in lagos and think that your posts on nairaland will decide who wins an election in anambra. The traders, transporters, artisans and the rural farmers in each of constituencies know who they can trust based on what he has done for them.

2 Likes

Re: The Fraud Peter Obi Is Being Exposed by FreeGlobe(f): 11:04am On Sep 18, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
No, That one is either tales by dreamland or Peter Obi's beer high. lol
Re: The Fraud Peter Obi Is Being Exposed by FreeGlobe(f): 11:11am On Sep 18, 2013
Zona.com:

Tales by moonlight shey? I dont care if you believe me or not. I'm not a supporter of peter obi even. Infact i became angry with APGA the moment they disqualified soludo, and i have even decided not to vote on election day even though i will be in awka by then. But the fact still remains that all those castigating peter obi online hoping to spoil apga's chance of winning the election are sitting on a long thing. You cant be resident in lagos and think that your posts on nairaland will decide who wins an election in anambra. The traders, transporters, artisans and the rural farmers in each of constituencies know who they can trust based on what he has done for them.
you must be smoking cheap weed man to use a single okada man's opinion in onitsha to decide the pulse of the people. smh. Not even traders or civil servants, your illiteracy levels in nairaland is alarming. I don't even support Ifeanyi Uba, Andy Uba is my person but having just returned from Anambra this past week, I can assure you Ifeanyi Ubah is on ground more than all candidates followed by Ngige.
Re: The Fraud Peter Obi Is Being Exposed by ik4life: 11:25am On Sep 18, 2013
Zona.com:

how can u form an opinion and ascribe it as the general opinion of anambrians based on what a single okada told your sister and not even you,I live in that onitsha you just mentioned and I speak with so many people about this election,people here are not talking about obiano but either ngige or ifeanyi ubah
Re: The Fraud Peter Obi Is Being Exposed by luckyDon1: 11:26am On Sep 18, 2013
mekaboy: Ifeanyi ubah should show a video of how AMCON took over his investments first, before showing anything in anambra state.
I just hope that the story of how he defrauded Chris Maduka aka Coscharis motors the sum of 21billion naira will be revealed for people to see.He owes AMCON 46 billion naira is also in the black book of five Nigerian banks.I'd rather vote for Obiano,Ngige or Andy Uba instead of him.The man is a SCAM!
Re: The Fraud Peter Obi Is Being Exposed by kingbang: 11:27am On Sep 18, 2013
FreeGlobe:
you must be smoking cheap weed man to use a single okada man's opinion in onitsha to decide the pulse of the people. smh. Not even traders or civil servants, your illiteracy levels on Anambra is alarming. I don't even support Ifeanyi Uba, Andy Uba is my person but having just returned from Anambra this past week, I can assure you Ifeanyi Ubah is on ground more than all candidates followed by Ngige.

Stop peddling lies here. You? returned from Anambra? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Stay off dog shiit bro. And please leave Anambra state alone. Out literacy level is high and thats why we have rejected to be led by an illiterate tout named Ifeanyi Ubah and there is nothing you guys can do about it. Come November 16th, i will laugh at your sorry arse! grin grin grin grin
Re: The Fraud Peter Obi Is Being Exposed by Zonacom(m): 11:29am On Sep 18, 2013
FreeGlobe:
you must be smoking cheap weed man to use a single okada man's opinion in onitsha to decide the pulse of the people. smh. Not even traders or civil servants, your illiteracy levels on Anambra is alarming. I don't even support Ifeanyi Uba, Andy Uba is my person but having just returned from Anambra this past week, I can assure you Ifeanyi Ubah is on ground more than all candidates followed by Ngige.
Typical you. Always hauling insults over nothing. Dont worry, come nov 16th we will know who's ignorant about anambra's politics. Both andy and ifeanyi are least likely to win this race, be it on a free and fair basis or otherwise.
Though everybody is entitled to his wish, but any so called literate anambrarian who in his fair mind wishes that andy or ifeanyi wins this race needs to be psycologically examined.
Re: The Fraud Peter Obi Is Being Exposed by Dkobo(m): 11:32am On Sep 18, 2013
kingbang:

Its not my brother! Okada people in Anambra are solidly behind Peter Obi for his refusal to ban them during his 8 year term! When i told you that people mock Ifeanyi Ubah, you thought i was joking?. My brother, disregard these emotional kids on Nairaland, you need people like us with vast knowledge of anambra politics to tell the truth!. People tend not to realize how strong APGA is in Anambra state right now.
okwu nkasi obi, which okada pple support peter obi? Guy pls wake up nd join d moving train!
Re: The Fraud Peter Obi Is Being Exposed by Zonacom(m): 11:35am On Sep 18, 2013
Dkobo:
okwu nkasi obi, which okada pple support peter obi? Guy pls wake up nd join d moving train!
And i guess that moving train is ifeanyi ubah shey? You guys make me laugh
Re: The Fraud Peter Obi Is Being Exposed by FreeGlobe(f): 11:37am On Sep 18, 2013
Zona.com:

Typical you. Always hauling insults over nothing. Dont worry, come nov 16th we will know who's ignorant about anambra's politics. Both andy and ifeanyi are least likely to win this race, be it on a free and fair basis or otherwise.
Though everybody is entitled to his wish, but any so called literate anambrarian who in his fair mind wishes that andy or ifeanyi wins this race needs to be psycologically examined.
you need more education and sensitizing, you can't even make a logical analysis. one party I can assure you will not win is APGA. Peter is hated in Anambra and can't support a candidate to win, his candidate is still unpopular and APGA with 2 candidates is in crises.
Re: The Fraud Peter Obi Is Being Exposed by Zonacom(m): 12:07pm On Sep 18, 2013
FreeGlobe:
you need more education and sensitizing, you can't even make a logical analysis. one party I can assure you will not win is APGA. Peter is hated in Anambra and can't support a candidate to win, his candidate is still unpopular and APGA with 2 candidates is in crises.
Funny enough you captioned your thread 'the fraud peter obi is being exposed'. But is peter obi more of a fraud than your andy or ifeanyi? We all saw what andy and his bros did to anambra during their hay days. And we all also know the kind of business ifeanyi is into. You cant rob the masses and turn back to form philanthropy with the money you stole.

1 Like

Re: The Fraud Peter Obi Is Being Exposed by luckyDon1: 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2013
Zona.com:

Funny enough you captioned your thread 'the fraud peter obi is being exposed'. But is peter obi more of a fraud than your andy or ifeanyi? We all saw what andy and his bros did to anambra during their hay days. And we all also know the kind of business ifeanyi is into. You cant rob the masses and turn back to form philanthropy with the money you stole.
GBAM!!! U hit the nail at the head.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Igbos Write Jonathan, Demand N2.4 Trillion Reparation For Civil War Killings / Fulani Herdsmen To Be Used In The Fight Against Boko Haram?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.