Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

She Has Given Me A 1 Month Ultimatum!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Given Me A 1 Month Ultimatum!! (1624 Views)

God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! / Signs That A Girl Has Given Up On You.... / My Gal Has Given Me A 3day Ultimatum. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has Given Me A 1 Month Ultimatum!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2013
to get 6 pacs or she breaks up with me.
with my bulging pot belly at the moment, it is impossible to get 6pacs even within 6 months.

any help for me?? please, i am losing the apple of my eye. help me
Re: She Has Given Me A 1 Month Ultimatum!! by demelza: 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2013
Mtcheew

Re: She Has Given Me A 1 Month Ultimatum!! by chycoroxie(f): 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2013
Get on d training wheels
Re: She Has Given Me A 1 Month Ultimatum!! by ZN2: 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2013
Yours is an easy case.

Abdominal Etching Surgery is all you need. Just shell out the dough for the procedure and damn the risks.

Six packs all ready in no time but really, I have to ask. . .she feeds on six packs? undecided
Re: She Has Given Me A 1 Month Ultimatum!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:33pm On Sep 17, 2013
~ZN~:
Yours is an easy case.

Abdominal Etching Surgery is all you need. Just shell out the dough for the procedure and damn the risks.

Six packs all ready in no time but really, I have to ask. . .she feeds on six packs? undecided

how much be that surgery?
Re: She Has Given Me A 1 Month Ultimatum!! by pomporiking: 12:35am On Sep 18, 2013
What rubbish!!! undecided
Re: She Has Given Me A 1 Month Ultimatum!! by oligo2011: 1:15am On Sep 18, 2013
this one na insult,my guy u better go look for 6 pack b4 u loss ur sight, since she is the aple of ur eye.u will loss that eye one of this day this is not real love simple.
Re: She Has Given Me A 1 Month Ultimatum!! by Stunner1(f): 1:47am On Sep 18, 2013
Muhehehehehe cheesy six pac in a month undecided i pray ooo
Re: She Has Given Me A 1 Month Ultimatum!! by Leyqute(m): 4:35am On Sep 18, 2013
Use blade to cut off your pot belly and then sew 6-packs on it with needle and thread
Re: She Has Given Me A 1 Month Ultimatum!! by rodeo0070(m): 6:54am On Sep 18, 2013
A month ke!

Re: She Has Given Me A 1 Month Ultimatum!! by Agbgift(f): 8:56am On Sep 18, 2013
bin gbagbo: to get 6 pacs or she breaks up with me.
with my bulging pot belly at the moment, it is impossible to get 6pacs even within 6 months.

any help for me?? please, i am losing the apple of my eye. help me

Didn't she see the pot belly while you were asking her out? Or did it jst grow over night?
That girl nor serious and she nor like you. One month ultimatum? I laFf in french.
Re: She Has Given Me A 1 Month Ultimatum!! by Danhumprey: 9:04am On Sep 18, 2013
I would be damned if I take this guy seriously!

By the way,where is Popowaa? Her advice would be better!
Re: She Has Given Me A 1 Month Ultimatum!! by Dovahkiin(m): 9:25am On Sep 18, 2013
travel to somalia then burn ur passport , by the time you get back here you will be fit
Re: She Has Given Me A 1 Month Ultimatum!! by obainojazz(m): 11:08am On Sep 18, 2013
build a local weight with cement and iron.....look for bench....lie on it.....lift 20 in six rounds....then stand up...lift 15 in six rounds also....(that is above your shoulder)......then do some squating....you should be near six packs in a month with muscles and broader shoulders.....confirmed and truested

1 Like

Re: She Has Given Me A 1 Month Ultimatum!! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2013
Very easy u can even get it within a day, just carry marker draw am no dulling
Re: She Has Given Me A 1 Month Ultimatum!! by xcitedjay(m): 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2013
Dump that Lady man. Then plan towards getting a 6-pack. It's healthier for you in the long run.

The relationship has already ended in her mind, if she's really serious about breaking up with you. Trust me she already have a 6-pack replacement for you. Probably started sleeping with the guy self, maybe that's where the idea of 6-packs came from.

If you wanna know your replacement, ask her to show you a pix of how she wants your 6-packs to look like.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

For The Love Of Cute Yoruba Guys / Nairalander In Love / Diaspora Men Going Back Home To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.