Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread (67419 Views)

Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by camaro(m): 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
Pls fellas, can someone tell me where i can buy this xperia sp. I reside in calabar, i have checked the best phone shops in calabar, umuahia, owerri and aba even the so called ph but all to no avail. I dont want spend the money on any other device. Can someone come to my aid. If u are in ngeria and u acquired urs here, pls tell me where u bought urs so that i can rush and grab my copy before i start touching the money. Thanks
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by camaro(m): 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2013
Pls fellas, can someone tell me where i can buy this xperia sp. I reside in calabar, i have checked the best phone shops in calabar, umuahia, owerri and aba even the so called ph but all to no avail. I dont want spend the money on any other device. Can someone come to my aid. If u are in ngeria and u acquired urs here, pls tell me where u bought urs so that i can rush and grab my copy before i start touching the money. U can also reach me on this number 08067888620. Thanks
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by geepijay(m): 12:08pm On Oct 15, 2013
Hello, pls do I need to root my phone b4 I'll be able to download and install apks. If yes, then what are the benefits of rooting
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by camaro(m): 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2013
no replies yet. where can i buy the xperia sp. im presently at owerri.
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Mickyboiz: 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2013
Team sony xup,i sold my techno p3 and cm bk2 my sony life again bt am planin to buy xperia Go and xperia V,whic1 shd i go 4? Ur advc is nided
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2013
camaro: Pls fellas, can someone tell me where i can buy this xperia sp. I reside in calabar, i have checked the best phone shops in calabar, umuahia, owerri and aba even the so called ph but all to no avail. I dont want spend the money on any other device. Can someone come to my aid. If u are in ngeria and u acquired urs here, pls tell me where u bought urs so that i can rush and grab my copy before i start touching the money. U can also reach me on this number 08067888620. Thanks
Its all over Lagos but since yur in owerri, yu can order from Affordables which is very cheap and would deliver to yur doorsteps. This is their number 08174623933. or yu check their website
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2013
geepijay: Hello, pls do I need to root my phone b4 I'll be able to download and install apks. If yes, then what are the benefits of rooting
No, you don't need to root to download apk files
Mickyboiz: Team sony xup,i sold my techno p3 and cm bk2 my sony life again bt am planin to buy xperia Go and xperia V,whic1 shd i go 4? Ur advc is nided
Depends on what your preferences are
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Mickyboiz: 6:54pm On Oct 15, 2013
KingMEXX: No, you don't need to root to download apk filesDepends on what your preferences are
bro am talkn in terms of games whic1 is beta xperia V or Go
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by camaro(m): 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2013
@kingmexx. thanks a lot, u are a life saver.
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2013
Mickyboiz: bro am talkn in terms of games whic1 is beta xperia V or Go
Xperia V should be better.
camaro: @kingmexx. thanks a lot, u are a life saver.
Uwc bro
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by ghostface7: 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2013
Mickyboiz: Team sony xup,i sold my techno p3 and cm bk2 my sony life again bt am planin to buy xperia Go and xperia V,whic1 shd i go 4? Ur advc is nided
V is EXCELENT!
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by DahtDopeBoi(m): 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
S.E xperia Arc S 4 sale... Running jb 4.2.2 with sd card @ 20k if u r interested whatsapp me on 08126389195
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by kavey10(m): 8:10pm On Oct 16, 2013
ghostface7: V is EXCELENT!

Bro, are you using Xperia V, cos that's my prospective phone. Can you be kind enough in sharing some tips, do's nd don'ts etc bout the phone. I love that phone die. Sony made that phone for ME, no doubt! LOL!
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Mickyboiz: 11:21pm On Oct 16, 2013
Na aw much u buy it and where u buy it?
kavey10:

Bro, are you using Xperia V, cos that's my prospective phone. Can you be kind enough in sharing some tips, do's nd don'ts etc bout the phone. I love that phone die. Sony made that phone for ME, no doubt! LOL!
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by DahtDopeBoi(m): 6:38am On Oct 17, 2013
Pls Xperia gurus i need download links to get custom roms 4 my xperia
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by ozaro(m): 7:35am On Oct 17, 2013
Daht_DopeBoi: Pls Xperia gurus i need download links to get custom roms 4 my xperia
Check xda developers
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by stephen13(m): 8:15am On Oct 17, 2013
Plz pals can some one see Good xperia london use phone at the range of 30K,,ur response is immediately need abeg..nd which if u have any in mind
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by DahtDopeBoi(m): 8:33am On Oct 17, 2013
Daht_DopeBoi: S.E xperia Arc S 4 sale... Running jb 4.2.2 with sd card @ 20k if u r interested whatsapp me on 08126389195
^^
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by ghostface7: 8:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
kavey10:

No actually no. I drew my conclusion frm all d specs I read so far about d phone, including vedio specs. But I don't think d phone has many major problms considering user comments @Gsmarena.
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by kelsonpoint(m): 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2013
I want to sell my sony xperia s for just 30k urgently I need the money for somtin. Ph only but if u know how to get it to ur location den ur free to buy 08066103732
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
@kingmexx and erryone in the house..greetings to you all!!.
Pls I am interested in getting sony xperia sp,can you tell me where to get the brand new in lag and @what price.also I need user reviews about this phone,I also have an option to get a uk used samsung s3 please which would you advice a brother to buy.depending on performance,lagging,speed and other factors.
I look forward to a detailed and comprehensvie reply.thanks fam!!
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2013
toongee8701: @kingmexx and erryone in the house..greetings to you all!!.
Pls I am interested in getting sony xperia sp,can you tell me where to get the brand new in lag and @what price.also I need user reviews about this phone,I also have an option to get a uk used samsung s3 please which would you advice a brother to buy.depending on performance,lagging,speed and other factors.
I look forward to a detailed and comprehensvie reply.thanks fam!!
Xperia Sp is available all over Lagos. I bought mine at Affordables @Ikeja. Between the S3 and the Sp, I think the both are excellent when it comes to performance. IMO the Sp has a slight advantage being newer with Better chipset. I may be biased because am an Xperia user, but am loving every bit of my experience with it.
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2013
Fanx man!! I appreciate!!
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by 3kay945(m): 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2013
My xperia neo v couldnt switch on again and pc cant detect it. Anyone have idea of reputable repairer office here.
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by camaro(m): 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2013
my elder sis just bought mine yesterday at affordable store lagos and im at owerri training, massaging my palm and fingers for effective pressing grin grin. @ kingmex and everyone on this thread, does any one of you have the bbm app and how did you download it. if yes send us the link and possibly send post the picture of what it looks like.
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
Now rockin the sony xperia sp.. Got it at affordables which was way cheaper than slot..I hav the white 4g version.pls anyone knows where we can get the pouch,scree protector in lag.its seems very scarce,
Also rooting support for the baby.pls share with us.fanx!!
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2013
camaro: my elder sis just bought mine yesterday at affordable store lagos and im at owerri training, massaging my palm and fingers for effective pressing grin grin. @ kingmex and everyone on this thread, does any one of you have the bbm app and how did you download it. if yes send us the link and possibly send post the picture of what it looks like.
lol I've already downloaded the BBM on my device. The problem is how to finally activate it, been in line since morning. Its really tiring.
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2013
toongee8701: Now rockin the sony xperia sp.. Got it at affordables which was way cheaper than slot..I hav the white 4g version.pls anyone knows where we can get the pouch,scree protector in lag.its seems very scarce,
Also rooting support for the baby.pls share with us.fanx!!
My pouch was bought from an online shop in China. its not yet in Naija.
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 23, 2013
KingMEXX: My pouch was bought from an online shop in China. its not yet in Naija.

@kingmexx ok thanks also what link did you use to get your bbm?I need to get my running also.if you need a valid email to activate yourz I could help you get one as well..lookin forward to your reply!!
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2013
toongee8701:

@kingmexx ok thanks also what link did you use to get your bbm?I need to get my running also.if you need a valid email to activate yourz I could help you get one as well..lookin forward to your reply!!
My Xperia is also white sef. I've got d bbm running since last night. once yu register, it automatically puts yu in the line. Cos the BBM app was off wen I got the email and I immediately opened it and signed in. heres the link https://www.dropbox.com/s/dlx78umopogxsuz/BBM_1.0.0.69.apk
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Mickyboiz: 1:49pm On Oct 23, 2013
camaro: my elder sis just bought mine yesterday at affordable store lagos and im at owerri training, massaging my palm and fingers for effective pressing grin grin. @ kingmex and everyone on this thread, does any one of you have the bbm app and how did you download it. if yes send us the link and possibly send post the picture of what it looks like.
ur sister bought it at Affordable? Whc model and how much?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply)

This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** / Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond: The Most Expensive Cell Phone In World / White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.