Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed (25388 Views)

Man Carries Crocodile On Okada In Abeokuta! See Pics! / Man Snatched By A Crocodile In Australia / Man Finds Giant Burmese Python In His Shed In Florida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by iterator25: 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2013
Babzilla: IT WAS PROBABLY ONE OF HIS ANCESTORS COME BACK
TO SHOW SOME LOVING
I pray your ancestors visit you in a dinosaur form.. amen

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2013
He must be living beside a swamp

1 Like

Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Sagamite(m): 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2013
Babzilla:

YEAH
4 ONCE IM WITH U U CRETINOUS person
IF HE WAS BLACK (NIGGERIAN ) HE WILL DO A THANKSGIVIG SERVICE IN CHURCH
AND THE PASTOR WILL REBUKE THE CROC DEMON
AND ANY FUTURE ENCOUNTERS AND THE PPLE WILL SHOUT
AMEN AND THE PASTOR WILL SECRETLY SMILE @ THE RISING PILE OF MONEY

You are merely proving you are a person by admitting you don't always agree with me.

Anybody with a brain would always take the opportunity to learn from their God.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2013
Chai! What a waste?
See meat!!!
Last Bullet:
I don't support poaching but this kind opportunity is irresistible. Na jeje I sleep for my bed before the crocodile come doge for my bed. Luckily, I find am before it harm me. Wetin you want make I do?
A. Release am?
B. Fry am?
Na chopping things o! Crocodile meat sweat die, especially the smoked & fried one.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2013
Eve Zimbawians knew to release the Croc. back to the river
My naija bro will thank God and go for the kill cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2013
Sagamite:

You are merely proving you are a person by admitting you don't always agree with me.

Anybody with a brain would always take the opportunity to learn from their God.

So you are now god abi? undecided
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Sagamite(m): 1:18pm On Sep 18, 2013
NL member:

So you are now god abi? undecided

Before nko?
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Theben(m): 1:20pm On Sep 18, 2013
Sagamite:

Before nko?
Delusion grandeur
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by denony(m): 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2013
etenyong: I thank God for him cos he is alive to tell the story. Na God sever him. But how did the crocodile get into his house. Wounder shall never end

SOME ENGLISH SHA

1 Like

Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Sagamite(m): 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2013
Theben:
Delusion grandeur

Omugor grandeur!
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Afritop(m): 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2013
He would be happy that he did not wake to urinate in the night or that he did not stretch his hand under the bed to get a pair of slippers or rather that his children were not around to do hide and seek under the bed! Events as this will make him close the door tightly, clutch on his torch tightly and sleep with one eye closed and another eye open
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by yuzedo: 1:25pm On Sep 18, 2013
damibravo: Awon aye ti step up, they dont send snakes again na crocs now
grin grin grin

I for make 3 shoe, one sandal and one belt if na me catch dat animal! angry

5 Likes

Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Foxzo: 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2013
He should thank God for his live, what a miraculous story
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Theben(m): 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2013
Sagamite:

Omugor grandeur!
Agbaya grandeur. You keep deceiving yourself claiming you're God of intelligence when most of your posts are filled with flawed arguments.
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2013
Sagamite:

Before nko?

Te he he he

Saga bobo, na you biko grin
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by chucky234(m): 1:32pm On Sep 18, 2013
kennygee: His village people are at work.
Naija mentality in full play mode.
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Sagamite(m): 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2013
Theben:
Agbaya grandeur. You keep deceiving yourself claiming you're God of intelligence when most of your posts are filled with flawed arguments.

person grandeur.

I dare you, I dare your mother, I dare your father, I dare your entire village, I dare your ancestors, I dare your descendants, pick out just ONE of the most of my posts that you find has flawed arguments and then come and point out the flaws to me by correcting it.

If you respect all those people I dared, you will.

I am sure dem no born you well to try.

I know you will run.

Mo dare gbogbo aiye e! (I dare your entire life).

NL member:

Te he he he

Saga bobo, na you biko grin

Na me o! grin
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Theben(m): 1:39pm On Sep 18, 2013
Sagamite:

person grandeur.

I dare you, I dare your mother, I dare your father, I dare your entire village, I dare your ancestors, I dare your descendants, pick out just ONE of the most of my posts that you find has flawed arguments and then come and point out the flaws to me by correcting it.

If you respect all those people I dared, you will.

I know you will run.

Mo dare gbogbo aiye e! (I dare your entire life).

Nonsense!! I'm not that jobless.
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Sagamite(m): 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2013
Theben:
Nonsense!! I'm not that jobless.

P*uussy! grin

I knew dem no born you well to try!
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Theben(m): 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2013
Sagamite:

P*uussy! grin

I knew dem no born you well to try!
You are a person
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Stonerobaba(m): 1:46pm On Sep 18, 2013
Omo see as them free better meat inside egusi soup.........................

1 Like

Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Sagamite(m): 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2013
Theben:
You are a person

You are a p*uussy person!

I said it from the Go:

Sagamite:

I know you will run.

You are not a man, you are a P*uusy! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

When you see a man. Run!
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2013
eewww! undecided under the bed?! shocked this man is damn lucky. Thank God it was released back into the waters, but if its nigeria the beast woulda been killed instantly.
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Theben(m): 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a p*uussy person!

I said it from the Go:

You are not a man, you are a P*uusy! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

When you see a man. Run!
Stop calling yourself God. You are not even qualified to clean God's shoe. You are not smart. Your posts are illogical. You keep bullying people with the word person to make them accept your opinion. Someone who's smart will learn from whoever he argues with.

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Sagamite(m): 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2013
Theben:
Stop calling yourself God. You are not even qualified to clean God's shoe. You are not smart. Your posts are illogical. You keep bullying people with the word person to make them accept your opinion. Someone who's smart will learn from whoever he argues with.

You are P*uussy.

Stop trying to change the subject. You can't strawman your God.

You said most of my posts have flawed logic. I have made over 21,000 posts. That means you think more than 10,501 have flawed logic.

I have dared you and your entire family to pick just one out of the 10,501. And your liver failed you.

You are not a man. You do not respect your family. You are a liverless P*uussy who is only comfortable throwing moronic conjectures without merit.

When the koko lands, you run like a sissy because you are scared of the inevitable intellectual pummelling. grin

I WOULD ROAST YOU INTELLECTUALLY.

Take up the challenge if you are a man. grin
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Elfenomeno(m): 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2013
emmysenior:

Me: Huh!

My mind: Perhaps the God that held the lions back from attacking Daniel in the bible did it for him.

Me: Maybe. Or he wasn't hungry and in a good mood...

My mind: Flimsy assertion...

Me: Whatever. tongue Can it be friday already? sad but today's wednesday.

Yes... cheesy Champions league later in the evening... Just can't wait. smiley

Yeah, bro. Been looking forward to 7:45 all day since a lot is at stake. Betting things.
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by timilehin007(m): 2:13pm On Sep 18, 2013
victorazy: If na black man meat don hapen
mr man it happened in zimbabwe nd in case u dnt kn they typical black...blacker Dan d blackers...
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 18, 2013
Where are the bathroom slippers ninjas?
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by EMERITUS1(m): 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2013
the croc came to relax but after seeing the man it was afraid, remember it is not in the water and not near its territory, it will only attack the man if it was hungry or it senses danger
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by MCKULQ(m): 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2013
Dis Man allow dat kind meat to go.

Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by kenjudy(m): 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2013
etenyong: I thank God for him cos he is alive to tell the story. Na God sever him. But how did the crocodile get into his house. Wounder shall never end

O boy go back to school osiso! And when u get there, focus on english language watia se?
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by redsun(m): 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2013
Sagamite:

You are P*uussy.

Stop trying to change the subject. You can't strawman your God.

You said most of my posts have flawed logic. I have made over 21,000 posts. That means you think more than 10,501 have flawed logic.

I have dared you and your entire family to pick just one out of the 10,501. And your liver failed you.

You are not a man. You do not respect your family. You are a liverless P*uussy who is only comfortable throwing moronic conjectures without merit.

When the koko lands, you run like a sissy because you are scared of the inevitable intellectual pummelling. grin

I WOULD ROAST YOU INTELLECTUALLY.

Take up the challenge if you are a man. grin

Did immigration just release you?Abi na asylum sef?

U don start with your unprovoked "were" again.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Computer Village In Otigba, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria / Abuja Earth Tremors: FEMA Releases Official Press Statement & Safety Tips / Oshiorenoya Agabi Creates Koniku Kore, Computer That Smells Explosives, Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.