Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed (25389 Views)

Man Carries Crocodile On Okada In Abeokuta! See Pics! / Man Snatched By A Crocodile In Australia / Man Finds Giant Burmese Python In His Shed In Florida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by greatgenius: 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2013
Sagamite:

No you please define what intelligence is.

You are the one that claims knowing how to identify it. So please do.

I wait. grin
lol you claimed you are intelligent. so i ask you what is intelligence? i am asking you to define what it means to you... if you want to be taken seriously you have to define your terms as you understand them.

anything which lacks a definition is boundless and thus cannot be identified. intelligence is a concept and all concepts needs definitions to be identifiable. i cannot know if you are intelligent or not if you cannot define what intelligence is.. by asserting to be intelligent the onus is on you to define what the concept means to you. then and only then can i identify or judge you by it. it is hogwash to claim intelligence without setting the parameters. then the word itself becomes nonsensical

N ....................O!

And don't get yourself stuck on this. I would teach you about "assertion efficiency due to bounded time".
if your answer is no then you are not that intelligent after all.. and yes i am all ears. i am always teaching and learning as well. so go ahead and teach me god brother
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Sagamite(m): 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2013
greatgenius: lol you claimed you are intelligent. so i ask you what is intelligence? i am asking you to define what it means to you... if you want to be taken seriously you have to define your terms as you understand them.

anything which lacks a definition is boundless and thus cannot be identified. intelligence is a concept and all concepts needs definitions to be identifiable. i cannot know if you are intelligent or not if you cannot define what intelligence is.. by asserting to be intelligent the onus is on you to define what the concept means to you. then and only then can i identify or judge you by it. it is hogwash to claim intelligence without setting the parameters. then the word itself becomes nonsensical

You asserted that something does not show intelligence. So YOU should come up with the points. Let me remind you were you did so:

greatgenius: You seem to relish in your diatribes on others. it doesn't show intelligence.. And it is certainty not the mark of an intelligent God, god brother..

YOU challenged, so demonstrate the basis of your challenge.

I want you to demonstrate it because I know Simpletons don't have the ability to define intelligence or identify it. I have always said that should be left to the clerisy.

greatgenius:
if your answer is no then you are not that intelligent after all.. and yes i am all ears. i am always teaching and learning as well. so go ahead and teach me god brother

Can you see that you are below the threshold of intelligence to judge intelligence.

I answered your question and instead of stating your point of why it is bad judgement, you came up with this rubbish?

You are too thick to identify intelligence. Simple.
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by ukandi1(m): 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2013
wellmax: Wonder, if na me na to teat race.

if na me, i no go enta market buy meat again. i go stuck my fridge with croc meat and enjoy big time with my friends that probably helped me in killing it...
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by dieold: 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
victorazy: If na black man meat don hapen
Are u sure u dont have malaria?
Is zimbabwe not a black man country again? SMH.
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Theben(m): 7:26pm On Sep 18, 2013
Sagamite should keep wallowing in self delusion while the real intelligent men are out there making impact.
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by greatgenius: 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2013
Sagamite:

You asserted that something does not show intelligence. So YOU should come up with the points. Let me remind you were you did so:
be patience will ya god brother.. again in order for me to come up with the points you will first have to define what you mean by inteligence.. this is what you asserted earlier to another poster before i came on this thread.
"The benefit of being far more intelligent [b][/b]than fucktards like you is that I can always intellectually bully you."

SO what does intelligence mean to you. define it

YOU challenged, so demonstrate the basis of your challenge.
you will have to define and prove your position first before i demonstrate the basis of my challenge. i cannot define/prove my negative if you cannot define or prove your positive. This is like a theist asking an atheist to prove why God doesn't exist while failing to "prove" or define its existence.. you are not doing a good job so far god brother..

I want you to demonstrate it because I know Simpletons don't have the ability to define intelligence or identify it. I have always said that should be left to the clerisy.
if you want learn i can define and expatiate on what intelligence means to me. but this is not about me. it is about your claim so lets stick to that.

Can you see that you are below the threshold of intelligence to judge intelligence.
you are actually showing your threshold of intelligence the more you utter statements like these.( you are still at first level of intelligence with the little i have seen IMO) you don't have to be at the apex of intelligence to judge intelligence. one doesnt have to be all knowing to or have complete awareness to judge intelligence.. judgement is judgement and to judge is to compare. you dont have to have complete intelligence to call out the fallacies in the bible for instance.

I answered your question and instead of stating your point of why it is bad judgement, you came up with this rubbish?
calling it rubbish doesnt change the fact that you made a bad judgment by making a general statement..

You are too thick to identify intelligence. Simple.

again i am not taking you serious yet because you have failed to define what intelligence means to you.
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2013
Sagamite:

You are merely proving you are a person by admitting you don't always agree with me.

Anybody with a brain would always take the opportunity to learn from their God.
Your love for the word 'person' is legendary, sadly I've added it to my lexicon
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Ryda(m): 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2013
you sure say na d croc wey dey under that man bed be this angry
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 18, 2013
Sagamite:

You are P*uussy.

Stop trying to change the subject. You can't strawman your God.

You said most of my posts have flawed logic. I have made over 21,000 posts. That means you think more than 10,501 have flawed logic.

I have dared you and your entire family to pick just one out of the 10,501. And your liver failed you.

You are not a man. You do not respect your family. You are a liverless P*uussy who is only comfortable throwing moronic conjectures without merit.

When the koko lands, you run like a sissy because you are scared of the inevitable intellectual pummelling. grin

I WOULD ROAST YOU INTELLECTUALLY.

Take up the challenge if you are a man. grin
are u mean like dis outside the internet??
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by redsun(m): 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person P*uussy.

If you think you can run then I will chase you like the US Army chases reetards, like Al Qaeda. cool

Kai!!.You are just a robot.Your type could have fallen easily for the nazis,even as a nigger.

I hope you don't mean all these opata when you dey yarn?beating your chest always like an excited bonobo?That you are just being a clown virtually?

You probably were sectioned in mental institution all these time you have been away?
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by kachiz(m): 10:28pm On Sep 18, 2013
etenyong: I thank God for him cos he is alive to tell the story. Na God sever him. But how did the crocodile get into his house. Wounder shall never end
[b][/b]

are you related to dame patience goodluck ebele jonathan. am feelings you.
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by carlos1(m): 1:19am On Sep 19, 2013
Stegomiah: It sounds like the stuff of nightmares - but Guy Whittall will certainly be checking for 'monsters' underneath his bed, after waking up to find an eight foot crocodile hiding just inches from where he slept.

The 330lbs giant had sneaked into the Humani lodge, Zimbabwe and spent the entire night lying quietly, just fractions beneath an oblivious Mr Whittall.

The beast - a Nile crocodile - had managed to stay hidden for more than eight hours overnight.

The following morning Mr Whittall - a former Zimbabwean cricketer -  had even perched on the edge of his bed, with his feet dangling over the edge, just inches from the crocodile's face, as he organised his day.

But the 40-year-old remained oblivious to his uninvited guest and was only alerted when he was enjoying some breakfast in the kitchen and heard the petrified screams of a housemaid.

Mr Whittall, who is a director at Humani, ran back to his room and was horrified to discover the enormous crocodile nestled under his bed.

He said: 'The really disconcerting thing about the whole episode is the fact that I was sitting on the edge of the bed that morning, bare foot and just centimetres away from the croc.

'Crocodiles are experts at hiding, that's why they have survived on Earth for so long and why they are the ultimate killers in water.
They know how to keep quiet and go unnoticed, it's in their nature.

'The crocodile came from the Turgwe River which is a couple of kilometres from the house.

'They often wander about the bush especially when it's cold and raining. I think he liked it under the bed because it was warm.'

He was forced to call in some of his co-workers who helped remove the crocodile from its new lair and release him back into Humani's Chigwidi dam.

Mr Whittall said: 'Of course he resisted being roped and hauled out from under the bed, that's only natural.

'Catching and securing a croc of any size on land though is a fairly straight forward affair and we are experienced in that.

The only real danger is getting bitten because it can't drown you.

'The most important thing is to get its snout roped and secured and then it's just a matter of restraining it and covering its eyes, to calm it down.

'Bigger crocs require more manpower obviously though. When roped they thrash around frantically and are extremely powerful.

'I just remember thinking "goodness gracious, that's one for the books".

'I'm pretty sure everyone in Humani checks under their bed before going to sleep now anyway.'

but soon the creature was released back into his natural habitat, where he happily swam away

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2423311/Man-40-finds-8ft-crocodile-hidden-bed-spent-entire-night-just-inches-slept.html

End time tins
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by HRHAgek(m): 1:36am On Sep 19, 2013
How come na black men go catch am
: I never understand

1 Like

Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Creativedeji: 5:50am On Sep 19, 2013
cold de catch the crocodile now. Then for allow stay and entertain am.
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Creativedeji: 5:53am On Sep 19, 2013
cold de catch the crocodile now. Then for allow stay and entertain am. shocked shocked grin
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Sagamite(m): 8:47am On Sep 19, 2013
greatgenius: be patience will ya god brother.. again in order for me to come up with the points you will first have to define what you mean by inteligence.. this is what you asserted earlier to another poster before i came on this thread.
"The benefit of being far more intelligent [b][/b]than fucktards like you is that I can always intellectually bully you."

SO what does intelligence mean to you. define it

you will have to define and prove your position first before i demonstrate the basis of my challenge. i cannot define/prove my negative if you cannot define or prove your positive. This is like a theist asking an atheist to prove why God doesn't exist while failing to "prove" or define its existence.. you are not doing a good job so far god brother..

if you want learn i can define and expatiate on what intelligence means to me. but this is not about me. it is about your claim so lets stick to that.

you are actually showing your threshold of intelligence the more you utter statements like these.( you are still at first level of intelligence with the little i have seen IMO) you don't have to be at the apex of intelligence to judge intelligence. one doesnt have to be all knowing to or have complete awareness to judge intelligence.. judgement is judgement and to judge is to compare. you dont have to have complete intelligence to call out the fallacies in the bible for instance.

calling it rubbish doesnt change the fact that you made a bad judgment by making a general statement..

again i am not taking you serious yet because you have failed to define what intelligence means to you.

No, you are a person!

You cannot define what you mean by intelligence.

So far your definition is: An intelligent person does not relish in his diatribes on others.

That is a moronic conjecture pulled from deep within the cracks of the arsse. I gave you a chance to modify it but you are not capable as I was sure you would not. That makes you a person.
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Sagamite(m): 8:51am On Sep 19, 2013
Theben: Sagamite should keep wallowing in self delusion while the real intelligent men are out there making impact.

Shut up, P*uussy cretin and continue running.

redsun:

Kai!!.You are just a robot.Your type could have fallen easily for the nazis,even as a nigger.

I hope you don't mean all these opata when you dey yarn?beating your chest always like an excited bonobo?That you are just being a clown virtually?

You probably were sectioned in mental institution all these time you have been away?

person, I have been training your dumb arsse for long to not be the kind of cretin that follows the Nazi like Zombie.

There are too many fucktards like you in the world, which is why it is dangerous and your dumb arsse should not be allowed to vote.

You should not have an opinion because of this useless brain you have, that is why you have been one of my long suffering victims on NL for the past many years.
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Sagamite(m): 8:55am On Sep 19, 2013
booqee: are u mean like dis outside the internet??

Not really.

Majority of these fucktards are not within the sphere I operate in, so I hardly encounter them except I go and buy Naija food in the hood or something like that.

It was only when I joined NL that I realise how dumb people are and how our education system have failed.
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by missroyal: 9:03am On Sep 19, 2013
Anti-christ crocodile
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 19, 2013
yuzedo:
grin grin grin

I for make 3 shoe, one sandal and one belt if na me catch dat animal! angry
You most have a really small feet and waist wink
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by redsun(m): 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2013
Sagamite:

person, I have been training your dumb arsse for long to not be the kind of cretin that follows the Nazi like Zombie.

There are too many fucktards like you in the world, which is why it is dangerous and your dumb arsse should not be allowed to vote.

You should not have an opinion because of this useless brain you have, that is why you have been one of my long suffering victims on NL for the past many years.

Your schizophrenia tend to give the delusion that you are intelligent.Soon you will jump off a high rise thinking that you can fly without wings.

I wonder why they released you from asylum,they should have kept you there indefinitely for your own good and that of the general public.
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by dilukzy(m): 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2013
kennygee: His village people are at work.
na im leg dem been dey luk 4
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by greatgenius: 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2013
Sagamite:

No, you are a person!

You cannot define what you mean by intelligence.

So far your definition is: An intelligent person does not relish in his diatribes on others.

That is a moronic conjecture pulled from deep within the cracks of the arsse. I gave you a chance to modify it but you are not capable as I was sure you would not. That makes you a person.
my goodness most humans are indeed fools/ignorant and uncivilized. This is why my kind will continue to rule over you until you fully awake.. like your poet said fools will be fools as certain as fate, men of wisdom use them as your tools. That and only that is the use of fools..

you are not fooling anyone god brother. masking your obvious ignorance with silly insults will only further drown you in the abyss of ignorance.
You averred that you are far more intelligent than someone while insulting em. i then asked you to define intelligence and all you have done is dance around like a deluded native american shaman instead of defining your so called intelligence..

you are obviously not bright so i will leave you with this advice. understand that intelligence does not seek enemies or a win lose situation. intelligence is wisdom/love. it only seeks a win win situation. intelligence fixes and not seeks to destroy. claiming to be intelligent while insulting others or putting others down only exposes your ignorance. The wisest among you are those who turns their enemies into friends and not further alienates them.

intelligence is awareness. awareness gives you knowledge and knowledge gives you power and freedom. so therefore intelligence is power. and with power comes responsibility. if you claim to be intelligent then you should know that it is your responsibility to teach those that you are claiming to be ignorant. one who calls himself wise and living in opulence while while surrounded by chaos/downtrodden and looking down on others is only living in fools paradise. eventually he will be consumed by the chaos/ignorance and the downtrodden will rise up against him. That is not very wise if you ask me. intelligence seeks no enemies.

you create your world and reality. so if you want your world to be a better place then take responsibility and be a light onto the darkness.

No one will listen to you if your method of correcting them is to demean and insult. Intelligence is reason. it is love and always depicts that which is pleasing and desirable. If something doesn’t depict that, then it is also lacking in intelligence. This is why there is intelligence in beauty and that which is lacking beauty is lacking intelligence. if you are seeking to look down on others while correcting then you are showing your lack of intelligence..

3 Likes

Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Sagamite(m): 9:19pm On Sep 19, 2013
greatgenius: my goodness most humans are indeed fools/ignorant and uncivilized. This is why my kind will continue to rule over you until you fully awake.. like your poet said fools will be fools as certain as fate, men of wisdom use them as your tools. That and only that is the use of fools..

you are not fooling anyone god brother. masking your obvious ignorance with silly insults will only further drown you in the abyss of ignorance.
You averred that you are far more intelligent than someone while insulting em. i then asked you to define intelligence and all you have done is dance around like a deluded native american shaman instead of defining your so called intelligence..

You are a person!

Your intellect is below my feet and I knew your dumb, moronic arsse would not be able to define intellect.

I will be the one ruling over your dumb arsse!

Now let me cut your moronic assertions into shreds.

greatgenius:
you are obviously not bright so i will leave you with this advice. understand that intelligence does not seek enemies or a win lose situation. intelligence is wisdom/love. it only seeks a win win situation. intelligence fixes and not seeks to destroy. claiming to be intelligent while insulting others or putting others down only exposes your ignorance. The wisest among you are those who turns their enemies into friends and not further alienates them.

Cretin, you spout alot of moronic junk you have heard and you are beating your chest like if you have made sense.

Fool! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

An intelligent person is flexible and adapts his style to the requirement of the goal. It does not always have to be win-win, cretin. grin

person, fixing to get to a desired goal might actually include destroying. You are too stewpid to know that, you just spill platitudes.

person, there are some enemies that are not worth being friends with.

greatgenius:
intelligence is awareness. awareness gives you knowledge and knowledge gives you power and freedom. so therefore intelligence is power. and with power comes responsibility. if you claim to be intelligent then you should know that it is your responsibility to teach those that you are claiming to be ignorant. one who calls himself wise and living in opulence while while surrounded by chaos/downtrodden and looking down on others is only living in fools paradise. eventually he will be consumed by the chaos/ignorance and the downtrodden will rise up against him. That is not very wise if you ask me. intelligence seeks no enemies.

you create your world and reality. so if you want your world to be a better place then take responsibility and be a light onto the darkness.

person, oya clap for yourself.

Paa paa, papa pa paa, papa pa paa, paa paa. grin

That is the only intelligent thing you said about intelligence.

And I have taken it as a responsibility to teach fucktards like you due to your ignorance.

You see? I AM intelligent. I lecture cretins like you on NL everyday.

greatgenius:
No one will listen to you if your method of correcting them is to demean and insult. Intelligence is reason. it is love and always depicts that which is pleasing and desirable. If something doesn’t depict that, then it is also lacking in intelligence. This is why there is intelligence in beauty and that which is lacking beauty is lacking intelligence. if you are seeking to look down on others while correcting then you are showing your lack of intelligence..

person! More moronic platitudes that shows your only sense making above (that you clapped for) was by accident.

Intelligence has nothing to do with love and does not necessarily have to be pleasing or desirable.

Majority of people in the world are fucktards like you, trying to please you people or finding what is desirable to you is not possible neither is it what is best. That is what intelligent people like Margaret Thatcher knew.

Sometimes, you have to train fucktards from what pleases them and they desire that is inferior to what is better.

Neither does intelligent have to necessarily be beautiful, it should be employed to attain a better long-term position.

If I was on a Ghanaian or UK website, I would not be as abrasive because I know it takes a different approach to get to the goal. That is my intelligence at play: flexibility and adaptability, not your moronic junk of rigidity.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now cretin, it is obvious you do not even know how to develop a definition. Your moronic arssse just spewed and threw together a set of nice sound platitudes together (some of which are mutually exclusive from intelligence), and thought you were making sense.

person, now let me lecture you as part of my service to humanity to teach fucktards like you due to your ignorance.

I have already defined intelligence before on NL, so don't think I was running before when I insisted you do.

I just knew you were too dumb to be able to define it because fucktards are not in a position to say who is intelligent or not, since they cannot define it, test it or spot it. And I wanted to publicly prove it!

Here you go, cretin:

https://www.nairaland.com/291120/examination-true-test-knowledge#4124091

"My own definition of intelligence is the ability to consistently see not only the primary factors and perspectives of issues but also the the secondary and most of the tertiary factors and perspectives. Very few people have this ability."

Succinct!

It is not like you all-over-the-place moronic pile of platitudes.

Your intellect is below my feet!

Intelligence is love my arsse! grin

FOOOOL!

1 Like

Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by redsun(m): 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Your intellect is below my feet and I knew your dumb, moronic arsse would not be able to define intellect.

Cretin, you spout alot of moronic junk you have heard and you are beating your chest like if you have made sense.

An intelligent person is flexible and adapts his style to the requirement of the goal. It does not always have to be win-win, cretin. grin

person, fixing to get to a desired goal might actually include destroying. You are too stewpid to know that, you just spill platitudes.

person, there are some enemies that are no worth being friends.

And I have taken it as a responsibility to teach fucktards like you due to your ignorance.

person! More moronic platitudes that shows your only sense making above (that you clapped for) was by accident.

Intelligence has nothing to do with love and does not necessarily have to be pleasing or desirable.

Majority of people in the world are fucktards like you, trying to please you people or finding what is desirable to you is not possible neither is it what is best. That is what intelligent people like Margaret Thatcher knew.

Sometimes, you have to train fucktards from what pleases them and they desire that is inferior to what is better.

Neither does intelligent have to necessarily be beautiful, it should be employed to attain a better long-term position.

If I was on a Ghanaian or UK website, I would not be as abrasive because I know it takes a different approach to get to the goal. That is my intelligence at play: flexibility and adaptability, not your moronic junk of rigidity.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now cretin, it is obvious you do not even know how to develop a definition. Your moronic arssse just spewed and threw together a set of nice sound platitudes together (some of which are mutually exclusive from intelligence), and thought you were making sense.

person, now let me lecture you as part of my service to humanity to teach fucktards like you due to your ignorance.

I have already defined intelligence before on NL, so don't think I was running before when I insisted you do.

I just knew you were too dumb to be able to define it because fucktards are not in a position to say who is intelligent or not, since they cannot define it, test it or spot it. And I wanted to publicly prove it!

Here you go, cretin:

"My own definition of intelligence is the ability to consistently see not only the primary factors and perspectives of issues but also the the secondary and most of the tertiary factors and perspectives. Very few people have this ability."

Succinct!

FOOOOL!

You are such a miserable primate.All that you spill are miseries like a man that can't get his diiick up,even with puss.ies all around him.A man that is immortally sad.

Does intelligence make you miserable?
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Sagamite(m): 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2013
redsun:
You are such a miserable primate.All that you spill are miseries like a man that can't get his diiick up,even with puss.ies all around him.A man that is immortally sad.

Does intelligence make you miserable?

You are a person!

Why don't you tell us how miserable it is to know you are dumb? grin
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Theben(m): 11:17pm On Sep 19, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Why don't you tell us how miserable it is to know you are dumb? grin
Bros with all your illogical posts on nairaland, it is very obvious who the real dumbo is. Stop forcing people to accept your opinion.
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 19, 2013
shocked
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by greatgenius: 11:38pm On Sep 19, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

lol for someone who claims to be an intellect and yet still failed to understand most of what i wrote. it is obviously above your level of intelligence.

i actually knew you wasn't going to get that. so its ok. an intelligent person should always seek a win win situation. a win/win doesn't mean it be same or should always be a 50/50. no matter what the other person should feel like they are getting something worthwhile in return.. even if the other person is getting nothing, they should feel like it is the best option...intelligence seeks equality. equality is about fairness and not sameness because we are all not the same.(this is what humanity doesn't get)

well in your case you are not seeking to destroy to fix. you are simply destroying. And you cannot destroy to fix by forcing on it people..make them understand their ignorant ways and show them a better option. once they see the error in their ways they will actually be the ones destroying their evil/ignorant ways.. you thus becomes their savior and will hail you for it. insult and use of force will not cut it god brother.
person, there are some enemies that are no worth being friends.
then your enemies will always be around you and you will know no peace. not an act of intelligence. if you think they are not worth it they will think same of you. have you never heard of keep your friends close and your enemies closer?. there is wisdom in that which you fail to see.

actually your are not intelligent/smart and this is not an insult but an OBSERVATION from my little interaction with you.

again i knew you would not understand that either. intelligence has everything to do with love. your ignorance has beclouded your reasoning and understanding. nothing in this world is done without love. even hate is a form of Love. everything exists due to this very word- LOVE. NOTHING IS DONE WITHOUT IT. it is very simple and for someone who claims to be intelligent i am very disappointed. i am not going to waste my time to explain this further though.

lol i had to shake my head to this one. depicting that which is pleasing and desirable is not the same thing as trying to please people. lol.. intelligence does not try. it already is.. understand that TRYING TO BE ANYTHING MEANS THAT YOU ARE NOT THAT THING. you are only pretending. intelligence speaks for itself. you on the other hand is going out of your way to prove to people that you are intelligent and as such has the opposite effect and screams only thing -that you are not intelligent..

A truth needs no prove. it simply is. it is self evident.

who are you to decide for others what pleases them or not. who gets to set the rules of whats better and not better..you? what makes you think your version of better is the same as others. what makes you think you are better than someone else and as such needs to have them accept your ways.. it is your kind of thinking which has humanity barely evolving like other beings in the universe. everyone thinks they are better than the next person..

being abrasive will only get you so far..it is understanding that people need. understanding of any problem solves the problem. if you cannot find a way to let the people acquire that skill then using abrasiveness only compounds the problem and brings more confusion.. this is what you don't get since you are obviously still ignorant of these things..

Here you go, cretin:

Succinct!

FOOOOL!
lol dont you think seeing all the perspectives of an issue and consistently coming up with the wrong solution makes you a fool.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Sagamite(m): 10:38am On Sep 20, 2013
Theben:
Bros with all your illogical posts on nairaland, it is very obvious who the real dumbo is. Stop forcing people to accept your opinion.

Shut up!

Gutless, person P*uusy!
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Sagamite(m): 11:32am On Sep 20, 2013
greatgenius: lol for someone who claims to be an intellect and yet still failed to understand most of what i wrote. it is obviously above your level of intelligence.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

person, so it is time for you to spew moronic conjectures? grin

Of course it is expected of fucktards to throw conjectures when they are intimidated by intellectual dialectics. Evidence by the P*uussy above. grin

I failed to understand? grin

Let me read the rest and see whether you successfully proved I failed to understand. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

greatgenius:
i actually knew you wasn't going to get that. so its ok. an intelligent person should always seek a win win situation. a win/win doesn't mean it be same or should always be a 50/50. no matter what the other person should feel like they are getting something worthwhile in return.. even if the other person is getting nothing, they should feel like it is the best option...intelligence seeks equality. equality is about fairness and not sameness because we are all not the same.(this is what humanity doesn't get)

You are a person! grin grin grin grin grin

It is PERFECTLY okay and frequent for an intelligent person to seek a win-lose situation if it serves the best long-term goal.

Your problem is that you are way too thick and, like majority of the public (i.e. fucktards), you are like a stupid barn animal who is impressionable by anything bright and sparkly, or simply take the most impressive or aggressive sounding sound bite offered as the rule.

Your only, and repeated, description of intelligence is that which applies to diplomacy because you are way too cretinous to think laterally. grin grin grin grin

Hear the cretin: "Intelligence is love", "Intelligence seeks equality. equality is about fairness". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Another example of "stupid barn animals who are impressionable by anything bright and sparkly" is evident by those that support homosexuality. Obviously it is easier to argue love, tolerance, equality, freedom etc, than to argue principles, morality, deviance, disgust etc.

greatgenius:
well in your case you are not seeking to destroy to fix. you are simply destroying. And you cannot destroy to fix by forcing on it people..make them understand their ignorant ways and show them a better option. once they see the error in their ways they will actually be the ones destroying their evil/ignorant ways.. you thus becomes their savior and will hail you for it. insult and use of force will not cut it god brother.

You are a person!

I AM destroying to fix. I have a full understanding of the Nigerian psychology. When you are debating with them publicly, for a majority,you have to destroy the stewpid pride, the "I no go carry last pride" to fix them, not just say like a cretin: "intelligence is love". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don't do that for every Nigerian, I study each type and understand the level of damage the failed education system has caused and I apply the best approach to get them to change their opinions, person.

Some need only logical dialectics, some need public humiliation. For the latter, I fix them by making them reach "the point":

https://www.nairaland.com/1407845/expatriates-indepth-analysis-corruption-nigeria/10#17679651

By the time I finish with you, you will reach the point of self-realisation of knowing you are not intelligent. You are merely a pretender without original thinking, throwing moronic platitudes that he has been impressed with. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I had studied you from the start and I knew you do not have the intellect to debate with me when I am sleeping and my brain is recharging. You were too stewpid to observe your cretinous cohorts were running from a debate from me and only preferred insulting contest because they knew they would be pummeled intellectually. You were foolhardy because you stewpidly put "genius" in your name? grin grin grin grin grin

greatgenius:
then your enemies will always be around you and you will know no peace. not an act of intelligence. if you think they are not worth it they will think same of you. have you never heard of keep your friends close and your enemies closer?. there is wisdom in that which you fail to see.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Adages! grin

person!

Another product of a failed education system and their over-reliance on adages: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/658179/sagamites-analysis-state-governors/10#8300542

So what if your enemies are always around you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What will they do when they are helpless? grin grin grin grin

Theben would wake up one day and be intelligent enough to argue with me and humiliate me? grin grin grin grin grin grin

person, as I told you: Intelligent people think laterally and flexibly to apply their approach to get the result they want. Unfortunately for a person like you, your rigid thought of intelligence (i.e. the impressive sounding sound bites type) is virtually only applicable to diplomacy sphere. grin

An intelligent person might keep some enemies close and some fcking far away, person! grin

Your adage is moronic and only impressive to simpletons! grin

Lateral, flexible thinking! cool

greatgenius:
actually your are not intelligent/smart and this is not an insult but an OBSERVATION from my little interaction with you.

person, I told you only intelligent people can tell if someone is intelligent.

That is what I am proving. grin

You are a person, so how can you tell? grin

Your observation is as worthless as the bible is in Mecca! grin

greatgenius:
again i knew you would not understand that either. intelligence has everything to do with love. your ignorance has beclouded your reasoning and understanding. nothing in this world is done without love. even hate is a form of Love. everything exists due to this very word- LOVE. NOTHING IS DONE WITHOUT IT. it is very simple and for someone who claims to be intelligent i am very disappointed. i am not going to waste my time to explain this further though.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My belle o, my head o. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

person what is this junk?

You just thought "Fck it! This guy has caught me saying something daft. I am just going to throw as much moronic conjectures as possible to cover this one up and defend it. I no go carry last"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So everything in the world is done out of "love"? So when armed robbers come into your house and rob you, raaaape your daughter and wife, it was done out of love? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

When heads of state loot a country and stop them from choosing a new leader, they are doing it out of love and are exhibiting intelligence? grin grin grin grin

person! And you have "genius" in your name? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you see now why your person cohorts were running from me? grin

Intellectual pummeling! cool

greatgenius:
lol i had to shake my head to this one. depicting that which is pleasing and desirable is not the same thing as trying to please people. lol.. intelligence does not try. it already is.. understand that TRYING TO BE ANYTHING MEANS THAT YOU ARE NOT THAT THING. you are only pretending. intelligence speaks for itself. you on the other hand is going out of your way to prove to people that you are intelligent and as such has the opposite effect and screams only thing -that you are not intelligent..

A truth needs no prove. it simply is. it is self evident.

You are a person and a product of a failed education system.

If you have worked at the highest level, you will know people defer on what is "the truth" and you have to continuously prove "the truth", cretin!

That is why when you are applying to top firms, they test your influencing and managing resistance to change abilities.

I think by now, we SHOULD have come to "the point". Now you have proven you are dumb beyond words. grin

greatgenius:
who are you to decide for others what pleases them or not. who gets to set the rules of whats better and not better..you? what makes you think your version of better is the same as others. what makes you think you are better than someone else and as such needs to have them accept your ways.. it is your kind of thinking which has humanity barely evolving like other beings in the universe. everyone thinks they are better than the next person..

Because majority of the world are fucktards like you and I am a God in "the clerisy".

Some are born leaders, others are born followers.

The fact you don't know this is bonafide evidence you are not intelligent.

Another thing is that you are such a dimwit, you contradicted your earlier point I told you to applaud yourself for:

greatgenius:
intelligence is awareness. awareness gives you knowledge and knowledge gives you power and freedom. so therefore intelligence is power. and with power comes responsibility. if you claim to be intelligent then you should know that it is your responsibility to teach those that you are claiming to be ignorant.

I said it then that your making sense was an accident, not original thinking. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you see now that you are a person? grin grin grin grin

greatgenius:
being abrasive will only get you so far..it is understanding that people need. understanding of any problem solves the problem. if you cannot find a way to let the people acquire that skill then using abrasiveness only compounds the problem and brings more confusion.. this is what you don't get since you are obviously still ignorant of these things..

You are a person!

Understanding what people need is what makes me flexible.

Abrasiveness is one of the tools.

Intelligent people like Katsumoto and Ajanlekoko that once disagreed with me, when they joined the forum, on my being abrasive, after a while saw the necessity and actually love to see the application on some people.

greatgenius:
lol dont you think seeing all the perspectives of an issue and consistently coming up with the wrong solution makes you a fool.

person, I am not the person seeing and defining intelligence from only the diplomatic arena prism. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So I did UNDERSTAND your junk! I understand it was not original and it is just a combination of the platitudes you have heard over time and which obviously are the popular diplomatic ones (i.e. sound bites that are bright and sparkly to impressionable simpletons). cheesy

You are person. That is why you do not realise I am your intellectual God.

But I know I have got you to "the point". grin

I observe you did not dare compare my definition to yours. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I told you that I knew you could not define intelligence. That is why I hid mine from you until you define yours because I knew whatever you defined would be moronic if you are not privileged seeing mine first. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Computer Village In Otigba, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria / Abuja Earth Tremors: FEMA Releases Official Press Statement & Safety Tips / Oshiorenoya Agabi Creates Koniku Kore, Computer That Smells Explosives, Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 595
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.