Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (849 Views)

Is it True That The North Is Doomed Without The South? / If Nigeria Breaks, The North Is Doomed – Yerima / List Of Ministers: Nigeria Is Doomed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 2:27am On Sep 18, 2013
Re: . by ujoinme: 2:34am On Sep 18, 2013
pacer: Nigerians in Nigeria are some of the most ignorant people in the world ,its so frustrating trying to explain anything or even to deal with these morons,their warped mentality means Nigeria will never be a developed country unless everyone in the Godforsaken shithole are wiped out.its a very big pity that such foolishness can exist in this modern world,Nigerians lack common sense and reasoning skills.regarding gay and lesbian issues for example.
The USA offers freedom and liberty for all including religious persecution,refugees, gays and lesbians ,The USA does not say that gay is the best way and straight is wrong,the USA believes in individual rights and that only God should be the Judge of personal shortcomings.even a criminal in the USA is sent to a correctional prison facility but in nigeria nigerians have an insatiable wicked urge for jungle justice and then apply for visa to migrate to one these free and libertarian countries.Nigerians are very wicked hypocrites.untold evil occurs everyday in nigeria and about 60 percent of all males in nigeria are secretly BI CURIOUS,BISEXUAL or even GAY but because of fear its kept secret.
the white man and western blacks are always looking for new ways to evolve as humans ,research ,inventions and discoveries are taking us beyond limits but nigerians are still hanging their white jesus on the wall and praying to a white bearded man in the sky.yet nigerians are such hypocrites.

at one time humans thought the earth was flat and there was no argument about it,but now we know better.
at one time humans thought the earth was extremely large and the center of the universe but now we know better.
In the last century human evolution has taken a big leap,thanks to the immense innovation from the USA to the rest of the world ,21st century humans are enjoying a lifestyle that previous generations could only hope to live when they die and go to paradise.
nations are becoming enlightened but nigeria remains ignorant.i weep for Africa,always backward,no research,investigations or discoveries,no ponder,just passive ignorant at face value.

Are you a nigerian? will like to know if the nigerian ignorance excludes you?aren't we lucky to have you! o wise man
Re: . by fr3do(m): 2:36am On Sep 18, 2013
I didnt read ur post
but u shud park well
Re: . by Nobody: 2:42am On Sep 18, 2013
Re: . by ujoinme: 3:11am On Sep 18, 2013
pacer:
I have the right to withhold my nationality as it is irrelevant to the topic,I am a human being just like you and I have the right to discuss my observation of my fellow humans.
.and I never said all nigerians are ignorant.I believe the Nigerians who live in western countries are likely to be very intelligent and full of wisdom but such Nigerians are no longer Nigerians but citizens of their respective chosen nations.I am talking about real nigerians who live in Nigeria and are from Nigeria..

A human being indeed. you my friend are the ignoramus, by spewing trash on a public forum.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 3:13am On Sep 18, 2013
Re: . by ujoinme: 3:17am On Sep 18, 2013
pacer:
you are a big fool,your mind cannot recognize wisdom,you are doomed,take that.

what cracked your thick ignorant skull to make you change the title of your post? well since you have changed your title of your post i will sheathe my sword and move on from your stupid thread,Fools like you think that because you live Abroad that that gives you the right to look down on Nigerians at home. BTW homie what do you do abroad? are you one of the jobless/homeless nigerian roaming the streets abroad?
Re: . by Nobody: 3:19am On Sep 18, 2013
Re: . by ujoinme: 3:22am On Sep 18, 2013
pacer:
you nigerian st.upid bastard,I cant talk to a mediocre like you.I need Intelligent minds for discussion

you need an intelligent mind from a country you said is made up of ignorant ppl. you must be the most ignorant person alive

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 3:26am On Sep 18, 2013
Re: . by UyiIredia(m): 6:43am On Sep 18, 2013
In the first place, I won't accept the OP's pessimism. If that was the case the like of US and modern European nations eg Germany, Slovakia, Austria etc wouldn't have existed. Since the early 20th century and two world wars amidst it Europe and US have changed drastically and in some ways better as manifest. That said, gay rights doesn't equate to socio-economic progress. 'Islamocracies' in the Middle East are well-developed and persecute gays. Malaysia which has improved in more ways than one is repressive of other religions aside Islam. Not to mention the likes of Brazil and Korea. The first problem of Nigeria is a socio-political one. One of getting citizenry sufficiently involved (and in a manner attuned to progress) in the Nigerian polity. The problem of running a government that truly represents and liases with the people as regards their development. With that, the shy will be a stepping stibe for Nigerians.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 18, 2013
Re: . by bloggernaija: 7:20am On Sep 18, 2013
Spot on.
Re: . by UyiIredia(m): 7:44am On Sep 18, 2013
@ pacer: Hungary and the USSR were former atheist states that did poorly socio-economically. The observation of development and irreligion is one of correlation and not causation. You could as well say that religion helped make US what it is since it has a widely-populated Bible-Belt. Texas being a prominent one as far as I know. That said, condescending on Third-world nations wouldn't help better their lot. In truth, many Nigerians do the little they can, it's some of these 'educated' folk who should kniw better who wreck the nation.

(1) (Reply)

Vehicle Hitting Handicapped Street Beggar: Accident Or New Criminal Trend? (PIX) / APC Slams FG Over ‘plot To Break ASUU’ / Ayo Oke Appointed DG Of National Intelligence Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.