Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! (18919 Views)

Pls Help. About Betfair / Prematch Odds Trading @ Betfair Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2013
tex25: Greetings House

Just confirmed:

The reply message i gut from Betfair support "They do accept webmoney as a means of deposit and withdrawal"
they accept webmoney but for nigerians they do not allow webmoney,talk to their support and hear what they will say
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by tex25: 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2013
mayten30: they accept webmoney but for nigerians they do not allow webmoney,talk to their support and hear what they will say
just sent another mail, buh i think the should since webmoney is not restricted to nigerians.
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by guente02(m): 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2013
The process is just too long.
What documents are required to verify the account?
Can access bank visa card be used to fund and withdraw from the account?
These are my questions for now
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2013
guente02: The process is just too long.
What documents are required to verify the account?
Can access bank visa card be used to fund and withdraw from the account?
These are my questions for now
to verify account you can use national id card or drivers license or international passport,then to verify address you can use your bank statement of account or utility bills,after you have done all that ur account will be verified,you can use wire tranfer to fund ur betfair account,to do wire transfer here in nigeria you must have a dom account.
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by wundakind(m): 11:59pm On Sep 20, 2013
grin so happy seein u guys pullin heads together to attain success... I saw my Booss here too.... Lemme join u guys in dis hustle jare cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 21, 2013
Knaruto: cool everyone...lets keep the house alive
how do u withdraw from your moneybooker account?
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by Knaruto(m): 9:33am On Sep 21, 2013
mayten30: how do u withdraw from your moneybooker account?
u can withdraw from moneybookers to your visa card....u know that Mastercard can only deposit but cant withdraw....thats their policy since 2005.and also u can withdraw with your Dorm acct by wire transfer
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 21, 2013
Knaruto: u can withdraw from moneybookers to your visa card....u know that Mastercard can only deposit but cant withdraw....thats their policy since 2005.and also u can withdraw with your Dorm acct by wire transfer
so if one can withdraw to visa card that means one can use uba afri-card to withdraw from money booker,so do you have any idea if uba afri-card is still open,I mean do uba still offer the afri-card?because there was a time I heard a rumour that they no longer issue afri-card
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by tex25: 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2013
mayten30: so if one can withdraw to visa card that means one can use uba afri-card to withdraw from money booker,so do you have any idea if uba afri-card is still open,I mean do uba still offer the afri-card?because there was a time I heard a rumour that they no longer issue afri-card
yeah Uba still offers Afri-card a friend of mine gut a new one just yesterday after misplacing his old card.

Still waiting for reply frm betfair support concerning Nigerian users Webmoney Transactions (Funding/Withdrawal)

i think either visa or webmoney would just be perfect for naija betfair traders.
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
tex25: yeah Uba still offers Afri-card a friend of mine gut a new one just yesterday after misplacing his old card.

Still waiting for reply frm betfair support concerning Nigerian users Webmoney Transactions (Funding/Withdrawal)

i think either visa or webmoney would just be perfect for naija betfair traders.
yeah I agree with you!!!- like betting on both team to score bet on betfair,what about u?
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by tex25: 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2013
mayten30: yeah I agree with you!!!- like betting on both team to score bet on betfair,what about u?
U on point there are many system and stratigie u can apply on betfair.
E.g

Lay the draw
Lay the Draw(LTD) back after a goal to green up
Laying (0-0)
Lay Ht/Ft
Corect score laying
Laying (Under1.5)

These are some examples of systems u can make cool bucks frm with betting exchange, they come with huge liabilty but worth its the ish.
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2013
tex25: U on point there are many system and stratigie u can apply on betfair.
E.g

Lay the draw
Lay the Draw(LTD) back after a goal to green up
Laying (0-0)
Lay Ht/Ft
Corect score laying
Laying (Under1.5)

These are some examples of systems u can make cool bucks frm with betting exchange, they come with huge liabilty but worth its the ish.
how often do your bet get macthed?because I personally do not like to bet on the best odds available,I like to create odds that I find better for me
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by emedy(m): 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2013
Helo buddies...well Å̶̷̩̥͡•̸Ϟ like d newest person here. Wana get a betfair accont sha...wat r reali d procedures?? After registerinq? What else shud I do?? What card will I need to make deposits nd withdrawals?? I hv a the coventional atm nd uba africard... Plsss
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2013
emedy: Helo buddies...well Å̶̷̩̥͡•̸Ϟ like d newest person here. Wana get a betfair accont sha...wat r reali d procedures?? After registerinq? What else shud I do?? What card will I need to make deposits nd withdrawals?? I hv a the coventional atm nd uba africard... Plsss
after registration you will need to verify ur account,to verify ur account there are two steps,the first step you can use your national id card or international passport or driver license,then after that the second verification you can use ur bank statement of account
,Yes you can deposit with ur visa card
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by Arlex(m): 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2013
tex25: wow nice one mr myten, am glad to finally meet 9ja betfair traders cheesy

Gut alot to share just
Drop any question u dnt understand about betting exchange in general #Leggo!!
PLS CAN U TRANSFER ME SOME MONEY TO MY ACCOUNT.MY ACCOUNT IS EMPTY
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by emedy(m): 11:02pm On Sep 21, 2013
mayten30: after registration you will need to verify ur account,to verify ur account there are two steps,the first step you can use your national id card or international passport or driver license,then after that the second verification you can use ur bank statement of account
,Yes you can deposit with ur visa card
...thank u so much sir. Pls d bank statement u said,is it d bank I'll b usinq their card? Cos I bank wif FCMB,hv got just d conventional atm from dem. I intend usinq Uba's Africard' means I shud get from Uba?
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by guente02(m): 11:52pm On Sep 21, 2013
Can i use my visa card? it works on Ladbrokes, Will Hill e.t.c
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by meshpips(m): 5:19am On Sep 22, 2013
dombible: yes i have an account with betfair,but i stop using it when i hit much lost.can you share your strategies pls?
bro,
the game logic of sports betting sites is designed to collect the client's money!
But there is good news . . .
I have designed a simple yet amazing algorithm that gives you a MINIMUM of 10% profit per bet EXCEPT there is an upset.
Unabashedly, I would say that I sell the product for a small fee (just N5,000 five thousand naira only).
Send a mail to:
pipcenturion@hotmail.com
or call
08032127899 (Meshach)
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by meshpips(m): 5:38am On Sep 22, 2013
See what I mean that the sites are designed to collect your money:
1. Bets can end in one out of three ways (1x2) so you only have 33.3% chance of being right. The bookie has the other 67% chance of collecting your money.
2. Most REALISTIC bets have odds less than 2.0 meaning you stand a chance of making less than 100% profit but you will loose your entire money used for the bet if you fail.
3. Accumulation increases your risk. Remember that the AND function in probability is depicted by "*"? Now if I say Barcelona will win Real Madrid, I stand 1/3 chance of being right. If I then add that Chelsea will win Arsenal, I have yet another 1/3 chance of being right.
Accumulating the two matches, I will then stand a 1/3 * 1/3=1/9 chance of being right. While the bookie has the remaining 8/9 chance.
So, 11% chance to be right is mine while the bookie has 89% chance of being right!
Can you see the FOOLISHNESS in accumulating matches? Yet some guys accumulate up to six matches. How pathetic!
My math work is worth much more than every kobo of the N5,000.
Do yourself a huge favour, send me a mail today so that I can make the account details available to you for payment.
Enjoy your day.
Meshach
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 22, 2013
emedy: ...thank u so much sir. Pls d bank statement u said,is it d bank I'll b usinq their card? Cos I bank wif FCMB,hv got just d conventional atm from dem. I intend usinq Uba's Africard' means I shud get from Uba?
if it is the uba card u want to use for deposit then I will advice that you use uba statement of account
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 22, 2013
guente02: Can i use my visa card? it works on Ladbrokes, Will Hill e.t.c
yes you can use ur visa card to credit ur betfair account
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 22, 2013
meshpips: See what I mean that the sites are designed to collect your money:
1. Bets can end in one out of three ways (1x2) so you only have 33.3% chance of being right. The bookie has the other 67% chance of collecting your money.
2. Most REALISTIC bets have odds less than 2.0 meaning you stand a chance of making less than 100% profit but you will loose your entire money used for the bet if you fail.
3. Accumulation increases your risk. Remember that the AND function in probability is depicted by "*"? Now if I say Barcelona will win Real Madrid, I stand 1/3 chance of being right. If I then add that Chelsea will win Arsenal, I have yet another 1/3 chance of being right.
Accumulating the two matches, I will then stand a 1/3 * 1/3=1/9 chance of being right. While the bookie has the remaining 8/9 chance.
So, 11% chance to be right is mine while the bookie has 89% chance of being right!
Can you see the FOOLISHNESS in accumulating matches? Yet some guys accumulate up to six matches. How pathetic!
Do yourself a huge favour, send me a mail today so that I can make the account details available to you for payment.
Enjoy your day.
Meshach
please and please,I created this thread for us to share strategies with each other to help each other,no one must sell anything here,if you want to sell your strategy pls go to the football betting thread and not here..everything here must be free.thanks
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by tex25: 7:50am On Sep 22, 2013
meshpips:
bro,
the game logic of sports betting sites is designed to collect the client's money!
But there is good news . . .
I have designed a simple yet amazing algorithm that gives you a MINIMUM of 10% profit per bet EXCEPT there is an upset.
Unabashedly, I would say that I sell the product for a small fee (just N5,000 five thousand naira only).
Send a mail to:
pipcenturion@hotmail.com
or call
08032127899 (Meshach)
Dude if u nt droping it here, u bera leave for good we dnt need ur kind in here.

*weres dat spam bot come
do u job*
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by emedy(m): 8:03am On Sep 22, 2013
mayten30: if it is the uba card u want to use for deposit then I will advice that you use uba statement of account
thankz a lot.
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 22, 2013
tex25: Dude if u nt droping it here, u bera leave for good we dnt need ur kind in here.

*weres dat spam bot come
do u job*
yes we do not need such people
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by guente02(m): 10:48am On Sep 22, 2013
mayten30: yes you can use ur visa card to credit ur betfair account
And withdraw?
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by emedy(m): 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2013
Yes...I just registerd on betfair. Nxt shud b verificatn by drivers license,cos dt what I hv. Plsss how z dt done? I hvnt seen any link on dt site like verification. Plsss guys Forgive my Novice'ness.
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by tex25: 12:48pm On Sep 22, 2013
guente02:
And withdraw?
yeah u can also withdraw using visa
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by tex25: 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2013
emedy: Yes...I just registerd on betfair. Nxt shud b verificatn by drivers license,cos dt what I hv. Plsss how z dt done? I hvnt seen any link on dt site like verification. Plsss guys Forgive my Novice'ness.
Nice, with a drivers licence, Bank statement nd utility bill u good to go for verification.

For further details on this use this link [url]kyc.betfair.com/all_other_countries.html[/url]

Bot abeg oh!!
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by emedy(m): 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2013
tex25: Nice, with a drivers licence, Bank statement nd utility bill u good to go for verification.

For further details on this use this link [url]kyc.betfair.com/all_other_countries.html[/url]

Bot abeg oh!!
bros abeg gimme ur nos...type it in words,I'll get it.tanz
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by meshpips(m): 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2013
mayten30: please and please,I created this thread for us to share strategies with each other to help each other,no one must sell anything here,if you want to sell your strategy pls go to the football betting thread and not here..everything here must be free.thanks
Okay, I'm out of here. I'm sorry to have intruded.
Meshach
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by Ayobetzz: 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2013
meshpips: See what I mean that the sites are designed to collect your money:
Enjoy your day.
Meshach
ehyia park well joor..u d yarn dust 100% u ar makin diz and dat yet u neva buy private jet..plz tak ur rubbish E-book else wer we ar talkn abt Betfair an Exchange betting website..and dey ar willin to turn any good punter into a bookie wit out avin a website opp of d rubbish maths u ar calculatn..nonsense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kebbi To Export 2,000 Goats Daily To Saudi Arabia / 4 Effective Ways To Make Money Online / Fire Razes Atakumosa Central Market In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.