Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! (18918 Views)

Pls Help. About Betfair / Prematch Odds Trading @ Betfair Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 22, 2013
Ayobetzz:
ehyia park well joor..u d yarn dust 100% u ar makin diz and dat yet u neva buy private jet..plz tak ur rubbish E-book else wer we ar talkn abt Betfair an Exchange betting website..and dey ar willin to turn any good punter into a bookie wit out avin a website opp of d rubbish maths u ar calculatn..nonsense
thank you jare,you dey mind am
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by tex25: 6:16pm On Sep 22, 2013
Menh i sight my chairman in here "Ayobetzz" u welcome to the trend boss!!
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by Ayobetzz: 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2013
tex25: Menh i sight my chairman in here "Ayobetzz" u welcome to the trend boss!!
bro i see u too!..hapi sunday
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by tex25: 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2013
Ayobetzz:
bro i see u too!..hapi sunday
10ks xundai finz on point cheesy grin

Boss abeg we need some of ur trading systems and strateigies
in here oh.!!
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by tex25: 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2013
Greetings Traders i would be Droping Simple betfair Trading system here.
*Like this post if u available*

7 Likes

Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by tex25: 4:28pm On Sep 25, 2013
tex25: Greetings Traders i would be Droping Simple betfair Trading system here.
*Like this post if u available*
Leggo!! Loading.....
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 25, 2013
Great job here.

Btw incase you guys need a US phone number that can make calls receive calls
and sms, get it done online at Usacallsms.com

You can get a free trial for US number on this nairaland thread;

https://www.nairaland.com/1417258/get-usa-phone-number-calls#17756029
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2013
websolushun: Great job here.

Btw incase you guys need a US phone number that can make calls receive calls
and sms, get it done online at Usacallsms.com

You can get a free trial for US number on this nairaland thread;

https://www.nairaland.com/1417258/get-usa-phone-number-calls#17756029
behave urself mr man
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by MrSharply(m): 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2013
SYSTEM1: Laying the Draw (LTD)

Laying the draw: This is one of the simplest Betfair trading systems that guarantee profits regardless of the outcome.

The best part is that the strategy is completely legit, since unlike ordinary bookmakers, Betfair has a financial interest in your success.

The method can be successfully used in the football leagues, where draws are highly unpredictable but occur in 25-30% of the matches.

1 Like

Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by tomm2580(m): 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2013
hi all, i read here that the visa card( e.g uba africard) can be used for both deposit and withdrawal but i saw on betfair site that Nigeria is not on the list of countries that they accepts cards from. pls, i need to confirm this, has anybody really used the visa card from Nigeria on betfair here. thanks
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by MrSharply(m): 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
Using this example below

After selecting a game, that you want to trade on the next obvious step is to decide upon the lay stake.

The pre-kick lay odds in the game between England vs Ghana were
at 4.2

We now lay £100 on draw, At those odd (4.2)

Once the match get inplay,

England scored its first goal early enough b4 Ht, the back odds (for the draw) has now increased to 7.4

This where the magic happens,
We then backed the draw with a stake of £60

Can you feel the magic?

we have sucessfully lock in profits [Green up] no matter the out come of the match

If a draw occurs, your profit will be

£60 X (7.4-1) – £100 X (4.2-1) = £64

If one of the teams get to win your profit will be

£100 – £60 = £40.

That’s cean trading – one way or
another, you in profit.

Rules to stick to when using LTD system Loading.....

2 Likes

Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
Mr Sharply: Using this example below

After selecting a game, that you want to trade on the next obvious step is to decide upon the lay stake.

The pre-kick lay odds in the game between England vs Ghana were
at 4.2

We now lay £100 on draw, At those odd (4.2)

Once the match get inplay,

England scored its first goal early enough b4 Ht, the back odds (for the draw) has now increased to 7.4

This where the magic happens,
We then backed the draw with a stake of £60

Can you feel the magic?

we have sucessfully lock in profits [Green up] no matter the out come of the match

If a draw occurs, your profit will be

£60 X (7.4-1) – £100 X (4.2-1) = £64

If one of the teams get to win your profit will be

£100 – £60 = £40.

That’s cean trading – one way or
another, you in profit.

Rules to stick to when using LTD system Loading.....
and what happens if the other team did not score a goal?which I assume the back odds will not increase,and possibly it will decrease because the more likely the chances of a draw the lower the odds will become,so that means the strategy cannot work?
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by tex25: 3:05pm On Sep 27, 2013
mayten30: and what happens if the other team did not score a goal?which I assume the back odds will not increase,and possibly it will decrease because the more likely the chances of a draw the lower the odds will become,so that means the strategy cannot work?
Good question

There are Lay the Draw Exit Strategy

Lay the draw system is based on the assumption that at least one goal is scored during the game. Otherwise, the draw-back odds will never increase.

For such cases, a loss reducing exit strategy (hedging) is required.

One of the two operations below will ensure you never risk the entire stake.

1. When the match time is past 60 minutes, and the score is still 0-0, back the draw with a large stake even if the odds are low.

In this way, you will regain a part of your investment. Let’s get back to our previous example and assume that no team scored during the first 60 minutes.

The draw-back odds decreased to 2.8 and we backed the draw with £100.

This simple operation reduced the loss from

0 – £100 X (4.2-1) = -£320

To

£100 X (2.8-1) – £100 X (4.2-1)
= – £240.

2. Before the match kick-off, you can back the total under 0.5,
score 0-0 or no goals with a small stake. These 3 markets generally have very high back-odds.

In the game between England and Ghana, the total under 0.5 odds were 6.0, and we backed the outcome with a stake of £10.

In case of a 0-0 draw, we would reduce the loss from

To

£10 X (6.0-1) – £100 X (4.2-1)
= -£270

Hope u clear?

There are certain LTD rules gona drop them next loading.....
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2013
tex25: Good question

There are Lay the Draw Exit Strategy

Lay the draw system is based on the assumption that at least one goal is scored during the game. Otherwise, the draw-back odds will never increase.

For such cases, a loss reducing exit strategy (hedging) is required.

One of the two operations below will ensure you never risk the entire stake.

1. When the match time is past 60 minutes, and the score is still 0-0, back the draw with a large stake even if the odds are low.

In this way, you will regain a part of your investment. Let’s get back to our previous example and assume that no team scored during the first 60 minutes.

The draw-back odds decreased to 2.8 and we backed the draw with £100.

This simple operation reduced the loss from

To

£100 X (2.8-1) – £100 X (4.2-1)
= – £240.

2. Before the match kick-off, you can back the total under 0.5,
score 0-0 or no goals with a small stake. These 3 markets generally have very high back-odds.

In the game between England and Ghana, the total under 0.5 odds were 6.0, and we backed the outcome with a stake of £10.

In case of a 0-0 draw, we would reduce the loss from

To

£10 X (6.0-1) – £100 X (4.2-1)
= -£270

Hope u clear?

There are certain LTD rules gona drop them next loading.....
Good one
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by tomm2580(m): 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2013
i guess nobody here have really used Nigeria owned cards to deposit and withdraw from betfair as my question remained unanswered. Before i can start trading, don't i need to know how to deposit and withdraw from betfair? pls for those of us here that has successful deposited and withdrew from our account, how did we do it? apart from using bank transfer. thanks
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 27, 2013
tomm2580: i guess nobody here have really used Nigeria owned cards to deposit and withdraw from betfair as my question remained unanswered. Before i can start trading, don't i need to know how to deposit and withdraw from betfair? pls for those of us here that has successful deposited and withdrew from our account, how did we do it? apart from using bank transfer. thanks
walk to skye bank,tell them you want to order for a visa card,the visa card do comes with an account,you can use the account to do bank transfer that will make ur betfair account credited,you can also use it for withdrawal,go to skye bank near u and make enquiries,the account that comes with the card is a savings dom account
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by emedy(m): 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2013
mayten30: walk to skye bank,tell them you want to order for a visa card,the visa card do comes with an account,you can use the account to do bank transfer that will make ur betfair account credited,you can also use it for withdrawal,go to skye bank near u and make enquiries,the account that comes with the card is a savings dom account
...pls sir drop me off ur nos in words,I need to talk wif u over dz betfair,plsss! Dnt wana b wastinq time again.
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 27, 2013
emedy: ...pls sir drop me off ur nos in words,I need to talk wif u over do bet fair,pleas! Dnt wana b wastinq time again.
0705 501 5542
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by tomm2580(m): 11:46pm On Sep 27, 2013
thank you very much @mayten.
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 27, 2013
tomm2580: thank you very much @mayten.
to get the skye bank savings dom account is 100 dollars which is about 16000naira plus,the money will be on the account and you can transfer it into ur betfair account,when betting on betfair,you can place lay or back bet at odds that you want but make sure you use moderate odds,you can select high odds but do not let it be very high so that ur bet can get macthed quickly
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by tomm2580(m): 12:02am On Sep 28, 2013
if i want to deposit i.e i would have to choose the card option right?
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 28, 2013
tomm2580: if i want to deposit i.e i would have to choose the care option right?
which one is care option again?
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by tomm2580(m): 12:13am On Sep 28, 2013
i mean i would have to deposit with the card option instead of using the bank transfer method. ( post modified)
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 28, 2013
tomm2580: i mean i would have to deposit with the card option instead of using the bank transfer method. ( post modified)
use the bank transfer

1 Like

Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by tomm2580(m): 1:16am On Sep 28, 2013
ok. i get it. thanks. God bless you
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
Knaruto: hahahahha...look at this dude ooh...i use ma gtb mastrecard and uba africard are all linked to my moneybookers account...i even wanna go open a dorm account at gtb and link it up...so it will be a complete cycle.lol..
just tried opening moneybookers account then I realized that they no longer accept nigerians,so let us assume I still went ahead to open the account with a different ip how were u able to verify your moneybookers account when they no longer accept nigerians?
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by tex25: 9:47am On Oct 15, 2013

Hello,

were are the peeps in here?

How y'all doing *Greetings*
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by tex25: 9:50am On Oct 15, 2013
mayten30: just tried opening moneybookers account then I realized that they no longer accept nigerians,so let us assume I still went ahead to open the account with a different ip how were u able to verify your moneybookers account when they no longer accept nigerians?
Nt a moneybrooker user yet but i'm planing on geting an account with them, there shuld be a way around this, gona check on it
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 15, 2013
tex25: Nt a moneybrooker user yet but i'm planing on geting an account with them, there shuld be a way around this, gona check on it
you can use uk ip address to open the account but the problem will be the verification,do u have a payoneer card?if you have it you can use it to verify it just like the tips you can use to verify paypal account
Re: Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! by Samlo88(m): 12:12am On Nov 01, 2013
tex25:
Hello,

were are the peeps in here?

How y'all doing *Greetings*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kebbi To Export 2,000 Goats Daily To Saudi Arabia / 4 Effective Ways To Make Money Online / Fire Razes Atakumosa Central Market In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.