Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] (20979 Views)

Dj Switch (Obianuju Udeh) Wins Glo X-factor / 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor / X-Factor Auditions (Port-Hacourt/Abuja) - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by ChisomMalachy(m): 2:23pm On Sep 18, 2013
Big Congrat!
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by veraponpo(m): 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2013
i knew she would win.

I voted for her.

Good performance on Sunday with Free by 2face Idibia was electrifying
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by ukemilia(f): 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2013
Go gurl u deserve it
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by ukemilia(f): 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2013
capip120: Men the babe really deserved this men! She should please spend dat cash wella make she neva go buy 1 porshe car yet.
she was given suv already,so no need for another car
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2013
seunadealn: Is she not d same girl in the group named D Pulse that won Star Quest few years back, and later dropped a single titled 'So Tay' feat Busta Rhymes, produced by Kennis music. What happened to the group, their sponsor and their album. SMH seriously. Wish her luck sha
yes oh!!! was jst looking closely @ her pix...din watch d x factor stuff buh the girl is good.
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
d moni plenty o.. congrat gal u r da bomb

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by AboveSOSO: 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
Is she not d same girl in the group named D Pulse that won Star Quest few years back, and later dropped a single titled 'So Tay' feat Busta Rhymes, produced by Kennis music. What happened to the group, their sponsor and their album. SMH seriously. Wish her luck sha..... ABI!.. I THOUGHT AS MUCH

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Reski2500(m): 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2013
Dj switch, she finally won!! So happy 4 her, just cudunt watch her perform for sometym, she just made my evenin
her determination and boldness is a thing to behold(sobs) just happy for you switchee
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by shypapa(m): 2:41pm On Sep 18, 2013
freecocoa: I only watched an episode of that show in which she performed 'forever young' and I told my sister "this girl don win this thing finish"

I just watched her once and I gave a standing ovation.

She's exceptional.

yes i i she will win
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by shypapa(m): 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2013
[quote author=shypapa]

yes i know she is going to will win
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by moscobabs(m): 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2013
I beg what about that old woman?? wetin she won
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by antontech(m): 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2013
watched X factor only ones and I can tell u she is good.
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by aroboylex(m): 2:46pm On Sep 18, 2013
tellwisdom: 24 Million?? ....Please come and take more, its too small angry angry
jst hear urself out.
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by amanze15(m): 2:52pm On Sep 18, 2013
Congrats to her, had a strong personality form the onset....now Mr incredible go drop some singles make we happy grin
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by UjSizzle(f): 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
moscobabs: I beg what about that old woman?? wetin she won
I wasn't aware other contenders actually get something undecided
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by seyigiggle: 3:07pm On Sep 18, 2013
THIS GURL NA BOMB.
CONGRATS TO HER AND
DOES ANYONE KNOWS HOW I CAN GET HER COLLECTIONS FROM THIS X PROJECT?
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by yvonnechi(f): 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2013
seunadealn: Is she not d same girl in the group named D Pulse that won Star Quest few years back, and later dropped a single titled 'So Tay' feat Busta Rhymes, produced by Kennis music. What happened to the group, their sponsor and their album. SMH seriously. Wish her luck sha
Yeah! She's the one.
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by rill: 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2013
mtn project fame is Way better than this poo undecided

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by interleukin(f): 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2013
I'm so happy she won. The girl's got talent. Duff my heart for her.
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by AbuMikey(m): 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2013
Ok na!!!

She try!!!!!!
I can remember her 1st performance during audition was Jay Z's "Young forever"
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by AbuMikey(m): 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2013
seyigiggle: THIS GURL NA BOMB.
CONGRATS TO HER AND
DOES ANYONE KNOWS HOW I CAN GET HER COLLECTIONS FROM THIS X PROJECT?
its on Globacom,X-factor and Toolz Twitter/Youtube blog
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by emmaliveth10(m): 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2013
woooooooooooow!!! I knew she would win it....
CONGRATS DEAR!!!
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by kachi6969(m): 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2013
the girl tight sha cool
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2013
Thats my gurlie? i thank god for you and i give him praises for making you win 25milla.
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by whitedove(m): 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2013
RIGHT!
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by magnificentsk(m): 4:06pm On Sep 18, 2013
tellwisdom: 24 Million?? ....Please come and take more, its too small angry angry
i am calling you ole cos you stole my money away, this are the reason that i call you so..................... this is how the story goes....
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Afam4eva(m): 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2013
Finally, this one has come her way. I've seen this lady in not less than 10 music reality shows and he goes very far but never wins anyone but finally, she has won something. Congrats Nwa WAWA.
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by tomzman: 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2013
As if I knew it. I like her for her creativity. She is indeed a creative rapper. Though the first time I watched her performance, I wasn't really impressed because she did quite a lot of singing, but as from the second time, I knew she was good. MI must be happy now. Congrats Dj switch.
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Activcupid: 5:04pm On Sep 18, 2013
forever young killed it all
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by naeto2(m): 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2013
She really deserves the award tho...There was some'n about her audition show that made me believe in her. As for me oo,that forever young cover was the best..
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by dbride: 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2013
Congrats DJ Switch, my investment paid off; you have the X-Factor.
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by hammedkola(m): 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2013
Chai...she be witch....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: TTT Is The New HOH And Is Immuned From Eviction This Week / How BBNaija Would Change My Life – Whitemoney / Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.