Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] (20981 Views)

Dj Switch (Obianuju Udeh) Wins Glo X-factor / 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor / X-Factor Auditions (Port-Hacourt/Abuja) - Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by nodullin(m): 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2013
No doubt dat gal is multi-skilled!! The 1st day I watched her perform~ I confirmed she'll win!!
Kudos dearie
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by erasergozy: 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2013
I never stop voting for her, believed her from the first day I watch her at the audition level. She have got it and congrats girl,
And if you can hear me ooo go get a life, anuty Sola shouldn't be your mentor ooo.
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by domdolly2050(f): 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2013
Fell in love wt her swag right from d days of star quest,go gal!
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Shugajay(m): 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2013
Hurrayyyyy!!! I knew it.. U were just 2 gwed girl.. Congrats 2 u...

#TeamUniport#...
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Cestmoi1(f): 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2013
seunadealn: Is she not d same girl in the group named D Pulse that won Star Quest few years back, and later dropped a single titled 'So Tay' feat Busta Rhymes, produced by Kennis music. What happened to the group, their sponsor and their album. SMH seriously. Wish her luck sha
God bless u.I was about to say this.Loved their 'Sotey' song then.She was very good then too.Congrats to her.
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Nigerianmovie(m): 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2013
This just made my day. This lady is not just a singer but an entertainer. U can't tell what are next move or act would be when she us on stage and the moves/act are always mind blowing..,.,,,congrats lady.....
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Dpeacemaker101: 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2013
Baybe: Yeeeaahhh!!!

I knew it!! cheesycheesycheesy
That babe is really good.
MI must be proud of her

Go girl!!
you can say that again, she was so amazing.
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by iyke648(m): 6:38pm On Sep 18, 2013
she used to be my gal way bak in uniport. Am happy 4 u switch. Go gal. Team uniport
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 18, 2013
That is why in this life one must not give up!!!!this girl has attended so many music talent show,she went for star quest some few years back,her group the pulse won,after sometime she saw that her dreams has not yet being realized,she moved on to project fame at the audition she lost,she went for nigerian idols though she did not even make it to the top ten,she still did not give up she now went for glo x-factor and finally she made it!!!the moral of the story never give up in life,assuming she gave up earlier she would have become a failure....dj switch!!!ur head is there!!!

Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by bellefidel(f): 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2013
Crying....i tot na vicky go win am
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
U made it!!!

Congrats Dj Switch!!!..

Congrats M.I
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Saraha1(f): 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2013
go babe you derseve it,am so happy for you.
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by MUNDUS1: 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2013
Guys are not smiling oh, did a check for her on facebook and discovered that a facebook page has been created for her already www.facebook.com/xfactor.djswitch.

Congrats to her anyway
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2013
Congrats babe you deserved the win.
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Pdizzle(m): 7:47pm On Sep 18, 2013
Gud for her, i knew it
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by UyiIredia(m): 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2013
DJ Switch undecided What about Pheel ? SMH.
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Alimtoheeb(m): 8:23pm On Sep 18, 2013
I knew it,she really deserve it nd MI will surely be proud of her...i fink She should be feature in MI's next release cus she got a lot to offer....she is hot....nd pheel is also some,princess pat,vicky d voice or ow did dat old woman use to call her....dey all try....kudos to dem all
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Orikinla(m): 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2013
Where is that gal that won the Nigerian Idol?
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by mkoabiola: 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2013
I Need to sign her to my record label sharp sharp.
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by gemlady(f): 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2013
I knew it, am so happy nw.

Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by iykesmith(m): 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2013
wink d girl is gud, she is d best.

Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by DonaldGenes(m): 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2013
time to pop my collar and find ways to get her contacts so i can beqin toast her sharp sharp....as a warri boy i no fit carry last nah

Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Owakoi: 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2013
Did any one watch her perform "listen" by Beyounce? gosh I was held spellbound.I so happy she won.she has charisma
lov u DJ Swiiiiiitch
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by micfoley: 10:45pm On Sep 18, 2013
She really deserves it. I was blown away when she performed numb/ encore and suddenly SWITCHED to MJ's Black or White.It was a stunning performance!
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by nestaAK(m): 10:49pm On Sep 18, 2013
I'm glad she won and to you Switch if you don't build on this

It wnt be funny @ all...
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 18, 2013
viloko: [img]http://4.bp..com/-yeRPgyCrKiA/Ujl_DMg54iI/AAAAAAAAIDY/K9RGatDAko0/s1600/DJ+Switch_kiyoandfilo_3.jpg[/img]

Though the winner of the first edition of The Glo X Factor has not been officially announced, but we can authoritatively tell you that Obianuju Catherine Udeh, fondly called Dj Switch was crowned the Glo X factor winner last night.
Switch, who currently lives in Abuja smiles home with $150,000 (₦24 million), an SUV and a recording contract with SONY music.
DJ Switch, who is the last of eight children, grew up in Warri, but hails from Udi, Enugu State, and she studied Geology at the University of Port Harcourt.
Congrats to the new Xfactor.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-n2gffWb-XiQ/Ujl_LJ9X-4I/AAAAAAAAIDg/fliPlzWLmD4/s1600/DJ+Switch_kiyoandfilo_2.jpg[/img]

Source: http://kiyoandfilo..com/2013/09/dj-switch-emerged-winner-of-maiden.html
her performance of 2face's #free was off dah hook. she is sure da xfactor. "haterz be trying to shoot ur bosom while u r flying"
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 18, 2013
Atleast my vote for her wasn't in vain. Congrat babe
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by ebicon(f): 1:02am On Sep 19, 2013
I will really miss watching Glo x factor,Onyeka and. MI and the way they indirectly tackle each other, anyway Congrat Dj switch! You gat the x factor!
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Amasuccess: 1:28am On Sep 19, 2013
Thank God. This girl is exceptionally good. May God bless and favour her more.
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by divatosin(f): 2:03am On Sep 19, 2013
My votes no waste
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by danjay22: 5:19am On Sep 19, 2013
This a better way of helping som1 in life rather than Big brother Africa(BBA).Atleast she wrkd 4 d cash yle in BBA itz only gossip,sex and other unreasonable teachings dat wuldnt make any positive impact on d lives of 9ja youths.Rubbish!!
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by danjay22: 7:04am On Sep 19, 2013
Is dis show nt better dan BBA? If it was in BBA by now only God knws d crazy n shameless tinz she wuld hv done 2 win.Afterall na small d money take pass dis 1 sef.smh

BBNaija: TTT Is The New HOH And Is Immuned From Eviction This Week / How BBNaija Would Change My Life – Whitemoney / Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe