Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Father Sues ASUU Over Strike - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Father Sues ASUU Over Strike (27486 Views)

ASUU Leaders Assault Journalists In Minna Over Strike Report / Group Sues ASUU Over Strike / FG Re-opens Talks With ASUU Over Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by OCTAVO: 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2013
Oho?
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by Appliedmaths(m): 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2013
Can't you guys read, the op said ASSU and not ASUU. SMH
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by Handsomeemmy(m): 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2013
Olamira: Pls sir help me tell them that i've grown out of shape. I don't care if it's ASUU or f.g fault anymore. D shud just call it off abeg.
Out of shape? odikwa serious ooo
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by deepwater(f): 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2013
Attention Mods: ASUU not ASSU
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by IYANGBALI: 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2013
NL member: WTF is ASSU? ??

This is the second time this week you people are spelling it wrongly angry

And the mods are repeatedly putting the news on front page without correcting the spelling.

the mods na secondary shool drop out,no blame dem,blame their oga at the top called seun
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by Davo93(m): 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
Olamira: Pls sir help me tell them that i've grown out of shape. I don't care if it's ASUU or f.g fault anymore. D shud just call it off abeg.
lolsss gringrin
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by jhydebaba(m): 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
Alhaji, u do well jare. Haba! At 71years, ASUU no want know say time dey go abi den no want make u collect dowry for ur daughter head b4 u kick....
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by ladyamabel: 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2013
He shouldn't ve sued ASUU. They re parents like him fighting for the ryts of their children too. Most ve their kids in Naija uni.
We all should be suein the FG if possible grin
Be cos their kids no dey skull here abi?
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by holluwizzy: 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2013
I dont know what else to say, But Jonathan is so selfish, if truly he values Education, then he should have done something drastic.

But i see the Zoologist adamant on his decision that the FG does not have money, but yet he salary no dey shake.

There is no hope for Nigeria with this man. Plz take him back to the Zoo in Benin
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by timwezzb(m): 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Speechless sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by Mcmooney(m): 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2013
papa nice 1 but 9ja no be dat kind society oooooooo but sha we go wait make we c wetin go happen..................... [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]AAL IZZ WELL cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by Handsomeemmy(m): 3:39pm On Sep 18, 2013

Out of shape? ehhhhh odikwa serious...
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by rubii09: 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2013
ok. i think if Nigerian students SHUT DOWN dis country for one week, 500 billion will appear from the air in the minister of finance office.
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by hod898(m): 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2013
But if he sues ASUU and the court orders that ASUU call off the strike, the members of the Association will refuse. Even if they agree, does he think that the lecturers will teach with heart? Also, this man is insinuating, by suing ASUU, that the strike be called off without the FG meeting up with the association's requests, meaning the students should resume school and keep on receiving the plagues of a poor standard of education.
Wrong move Baba. Wrong move.
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by saddler: 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2013
Wonders shall never END in nigeria .At a TIME when leaders of tomorrow are suppose to be preparing to lead,the leaders are only concerned about how to safeguard their looTINGS.

1 Like

Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by lertee(f): 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2013
Such waste of time on his poor side. A man at 71, he should go and rest abeg.
The battle is not one man battle,it is better he saves that money for better things than to use it on an already lost case.
When ASUU and FG are tired,they will call of the strike.
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by deebrain(m): 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2013
lurvy: [size=18pt]THIS IS not the best way to resolve this issue, I hope they
END this ASUU strike soon so that students can go back to school , I think the
TIME has come for a change in this country, because
THINGS really need to change for good![/size]

And Jesus said,"For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels"

May the lord have mercy on you.

grin
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by segzytemi(m): 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2013
Nice one sir... I admired ur courage... It is high time we need to start standing for our right instead of giving a flimsy excuses about the corrupt system...
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by McLuhan(m): 3:57pm On Sep 18, 2013
Misplaced priorities. Instead of suing an intransigent government that has reneged on an agreement, you are suing a labour union for asking government to implement the agreement. This nonsense can only happen in Nigeria.
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2013
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by ajosegabriel(m): 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2013
people behind ASUU strike

Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by tobyharwe(m): 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2013
Thank God naija ppl realize there rights now adays
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2013
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by chubysoft1(m): 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
Did you take your pills this afternoon?

lurvy: [size=18pt]THIS IS not the best way to resolve this issue, I hope they
END this ASUU strike soon so that students can go back to school , I think the
TIME has come for a change in this country, because
THINGS really need to change for good![/size]
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by Olamira(f): 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2013
Handsomeemmy:

Out of shape? ehhhhh odikwa serious...
my dear, no b small serious o..
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 18, 2013
I feel speechless about this issue;this strike is not called for at all;they shd consider us.80days@homesad
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by Boss13: 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2013
Way ahead to go. Good man. That's a proactive Nigerian.
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by NAJALYN: 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
Sue co, soi nee. Epa please take it easy as this is Nigeria, and nothing can come out of this.
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by mbulela: 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
Na shape be your own worry?
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by NAJALYN: 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2013
Sue co, eso nee. Epa please take it easy as this is Nigeria, and nothing can come out of this.

1 Like

Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by chio: 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2013
See wetin Strike de cause

1 Like

Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by princesschloe: 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2013
why ASUU? is FG above the law?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Outcome Of ASUU Congress Across Campuses / List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News / ABU Zaria Female Students Missing!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.