Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Father Sues ASUU Over Strike - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Father Sues ASUU Over Strike (27475 Views)

ASUU Leaders Assault Journalists In Minna Over Strike Report / Group Sues ASUU Over Strike / FG Re-opens Talks With ASUU Over Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by Dospix(m): 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2013
I just lost a course-mate some days back; i also feel things might have been different if not for this protracted strike action by ASUU. I really hate the body ASUU. My hatred for them can be compared to the hatred i have for Boko-haram.
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by nikky5(m): 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2013
The day aggrieved students begin to kidnap ASUU member, the end of the strike has come.

2 Likes

Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by NAJALYN: 4:25pm On Sep 18, 2013
Sue ko, iso ni. Epa this is Nigeria, and nothing meaningful can result from suing ASUU.
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by dazzy4real(m): 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2013
thats what am talking about FG should be sue also
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by Handsomeemmy(m): 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2013
Olamira: my dear, no b small serious o..

Pele... I wish they call of the strike so that my kid sister will know her fate with university of Ibadan.
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by cold(m): 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2013
Nigerian lecturers & their vindictiveness. Hope they don't punish the girl for the father's action
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by deebrain(m): 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2013
angry Good! if he did not, i would have. smiley
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by Memyselfu2009(m): 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2013
ASUU nd FG re corrupt they should go to hell
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by Lilamartedi(f): 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2013
Olamira: Pls sir help me tell them that i've grown out of shape. I don't care if it's ASUU or f.g fault anymore. D shud just call it off abeg.
Lol.what concerns the old man with your weight? You beta hit the gym b4 it's too late :p
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by ifeomabernard(f): 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2013
OMG!!!!! LMAO grin
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by mustaphagreens(m): 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
lurvy: [size=18pt]THIS IS not the best way to resolve this issue, I hope they
END this ASUU strike soon so that students can go back to school , I think the
TIME has come for a change in this country, because
THINGS really need to change for good![/size]
END TIME THINGS freak when would u learn to act responsibly?
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2013
A step in the right direction
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by Larrysamuel: 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2013
lertee: Such waste of time on his poor side. A man at 71, he should go and rest abeg.
The battle is not one man battle,it is better he saves that money for better things than to use it on an already lost case.
When ASUU and FG are tired,they will call of the strike.
i av jst 1 questin,ar u a student?
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by mustaphagreens(m): 5:11pm On Sep 18, 2013
dazzy4real: thats what am talking about FG should be sue also
Oga na dis kind English dey make ASUU no wan call off this strike,they feel 'university' is just a waste of time for students like you.Past tense of sue is sued,understood?

1 Like

Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2013
IYA NGBALI: the mods na secondary shool drop out,no blame dem,blame their oga at the top called seun

grin
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2013
I would have loved it if he sued the FG too but unfortunately the FG is immune
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by michealade(m): 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
God bless Nigeria......[i]God bless Nigeria......[/i]God bless Nigeria......
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by Ayima: 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
mustaphagreens:
Oga na dis kind English dey make ASUU no wan call off this strike,they feel 'university' is just a waste of time for students like you.Past tense of sue is sued,understood?
hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhhahahaah
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by michealade(m): 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2013
Ibigo: I would have loved it if he sued the FG too but unfortunately the FG is immune
The federal govt. can be sued too Sir..
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by azyaq(m): 5:48pm On Sep 18, 2013
Okija_juju: Yes o!!

E reach to sue!

I support the Autonomy of NIGERIAN UNIVERISTIES & the introduction of a Merit Scholarship scheme for Nigerian Students.. This system of Government & ASUU is obviously not working out.. Soon, Na only foreign & private University Students go full NYSC as No Nigerian Student would have graduated in the last 1 year.. Education is not cheap.. Allow these schools charge their own fees, pay their lecturers salaries and run the Universities.. Private companies as part of their 'Social Responsibility' should be taxed to contribute some amount to the National Scholarship fund.. Same thing as well should be done to the Civil Service. The Federal Government cant just wake up and set a minimum wage and force states to pay their workers that amount without consideration for the states allocation & IGR..

#TEAM AUTONOMY FOR NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES...
aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ saying there is a Governor in nigeria that cannot pay minimum wage wen they collect up to 800 million for security votes. Wake up youths those dud aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ milking your future away
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by PassingShot(m): 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
Tolexander: Instead of him to put together the money to finance the case and get a transfer for her daughter to a private school.

Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by zebra(m): 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2013
Archmed: This fight needs to be fought once and for all.The insensitivity of dis government to d masses' plight is outta this world!! People need to see reasons ASUU's way!!
I fail to see reasons with ASUU. Most of our nigerian lecturers are unproductive. If they are that good and productive we ought to have been seeing the results. It's high time the govt stopped pallying with them. They can bring down the economy of nigeria to the lowest level with their demands. What about the foundations, i mean primary and secondary school teachers? Are these schools not also lacking equipments? Between the foundation and roof of a building, which should we pay more attention to? A beg make ASUU let nigerians hear word jo. Imagine lecturers complaining of obsolete equipments and facilities in the universities when they themselves have obsolete knowledge, and have refused to update their brains with modern knowledge and ideas. In the Uk, US, and other countries lecturers especially Doctors and Profs earn the bulk of their pay through consultancy services they provide to govt and private sector and not by relying or holding govt to ransome. Good Doctors and Profs see beyond the salaries they earn from lecturing/teaching.

1 Like

Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by mamiel: 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2013
I really salaute u papa. A civilized way of tackling the issue. Wow the level of literacy in Nigeria is really increasing.
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2013
The old man has got no locus standi.
*case dismissed!
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2013
Ibigo: I would have loved it if he sued the FG too but unfortunately the FG is immune
How is FG immune?
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by Udoks(m): 6:45pm On Sep 18, 2013
I guess it's high time I sued my university. In the end, only the federal universities get the rewards after we've all suffered the painful delays together. All state universities deserve to be sued.
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by Gguy4real: 6:45pm On Sep 18, 2013
I really feel for this man and I feel for my self ooo because for me I can't see nigerian progressing or even have plan for us and any country that forget to do his or her right for youth and student that country ready to destroyed
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by mamagee3(f): 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2013
Lawsuit in Nigeria? shocked shocked shocked shocked

I have never heard of a lawsuit in Nigeria
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by Hunkyimage(m): 7:12pm On Sep 18, 2013
Abeg what'z d meaning of Obembe?
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by samuelfemo(m): 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2013
Well done papa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Outcome Of ASUU Congress Across Campuses / Jigawa-born JAMB Candidate Scores Highest With 311 (photo) / Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.