Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,564 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Single Lady Attracted To Married Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Lady Attracted To Married Men (1033 Views)

See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / A Single Lady's Advice To Married Women! / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Lady Attracted To Married Men by Fabulous36(f): 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2013
Hello peeps,

I am new here and have been reading post by so many of you and i laff out loud and release the office stress.

I have this good friend of mine that is only attracted to married men. i.e married men are the ones wooing her and promising heaven on earth even when she does not like it.

She is really confused and dont know why? Is she under a curse or something.
Re: Single Lady Attracted To Married Men by DExplorer1: 7:28pm On Sep 18, 2013
DX said . . .tell us the truth about who truly is doing the chasing.
Re: Single Lady Attracted To Married Men by Enegod(m): 7:35pm On Sep 18, 2013
mtcheeew...Nigerian single ladies and married men!!! poverty is really a disease....
Re: Single Lady Attracted To Married Men by Danhumprey: 7:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
D-Explorer:
DX said . . .tell us the truth about who truly is doing the chasing.
Seconded!!!

OP,u need help/advice/answer? Then tell us the whole truth! undecided
Re: Single Lady Attracted To Married Men by passionate88: 6:13am On Nov 23, 2013
Na wa o
Re: Single Lady Attracted To Married Men by 234GT(m): 8:15am On Nov 23, 2013
Is she attracted to rich or to poor married men?

1 Like

Re: Single Lady Attracted To Married Men by sweettease(f): 8:29am On Nov 23, 2013
234GT: Is she attracted to rich or to poor married men?
grin grin grin perfect kweshun
Re: Single Lady Attracted To Married Men by mspee(f): 8:54am On Nov 23, 2013

cheesy cheesy
Re: Single Lady Attracted To Married Men by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 10, 2013
LMAO!!! No answer for this question since November?? grin grin grin
Re: Single Lady Attracted To Married Men by Pennywise(m): 11:34am On Dec 10, 2013
Some ladies trip when they are with married men because of the confidence and experience (in and out of bed) by these married men. I think they also like the fact that since they are younger, they can be naughty and get away with it. The financial freedom the married man has then becomes an added advantage.

The poor married man should go look after his family and not bring additional burden upon himself. He is not going to like himself if he cant provide for a girl he loves. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Things I Love About Simon. / How To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back From Another Man / How To End The "Silent Treatment".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.