Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Nigeria: What Are The Meaning Of These Insanity In Our Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: What Are The Meaning Of These Insanity In Our Nation (505 Views)

Returning N25million To Efcc:“insanity In The Highest Frequency Of 1600gigahertz / 6 Types Of Voters In Nigeria. What Type Are You? / Bishop Oyedepo Releases The Spirit Of Insanity On Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: What Are The Meaning Of These Insanity In Our Nation by Reoney(m): 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2013
WHAT ARE THE MEANING OF THESE INSANITY IN OUR NATION

 GRADUATE WITHOUT JOB.
 NATION WITHOUT ENERGY.
 LEADERS WITHOUT DIRECTIONS.
 STUDENTS WITHOUT DREAMS.
 PEOPLE IN POVERTY.
 CONSUMERS WITHOUT PRODUCTIONS.
 VEHICLES WITHOUT ROAD.
 CIVIL SERVICE WITHOUT DISCIPLINE
 SYSTEMS WITHOUT PURPOSE.
 FAMILY WITHOUT LOVE.
 RELIGION WITHOUT SACRIFICES.
 GOVERNMENT WITHOUT VISION.
 MONEY WITHOUT CHARACTER.
 PROFESSORS WITHOUT DISCOVERING OR INVENTIONS.
 BUSINESS WITHOUT LIFESPAN.
 CHILDREN WITHOUT JOY.
 CULTURE WITHOUT HERITAGE.
 CULTURE WITHOUT IDENTITIES.
 SALIVARY MENTALITY. ETC
With all these trails and challenges facing the Nation of NIGERIA, still there is great hope for the future, because only CHANGE IS CONSTANT so this reality tell us no matter what we are going through as a Nation and as a country let keep in mind that Nigeria is subjected to progressive change whether or not the people are ready or not, the CHANGE we come and is coming near already whether you need it or don’t, it must come to pass.
Nigerians has lost trust in the Governmental system of leadership but still they haven’t actually taken self responsibility to making things work, rather they still hope partially to this same failed entity called Government, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. This is the time we take Nigeria well being as our own personal obligations and responsibility to making lives and living in the country Peaceful, enjoyable, and Progressive.
Well I cannot over emphasis the issues of our Nation (Nigeria) is undergoing so far, but I could try my best to point out some of the possible opportunities and solutions that we could explore and start taking actions and responsibility to the growth and progress of our Country, before I continue let me say this WE ARE ALL CITIZENS OF NIGERIA (Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Christian, Muslim, etc) disregarding how much WE all tried using tribalism as denial, we all are one Nation and One Nigeria, so let make it work.
This present generation is no longer INFORMATION AGE but has gradually entered into THE HUMAN AGE, and most of our youths, parents, leaders, teachers, etc are not fully aware of the advantages of this present generation so they live in ignorance and dependence to the Governmental system.
Therefore allowing ignorance and mediocrity to be the order of reasoning, the world is now a globalize Village due to the rapid & wide spread of information around the internet and are easily accessed anywhere on earth via internet access device.
We need to teach our children the useful ways of using the internet to source useful information, ideas, formula, learn new skills, and become creative and innovative.
Today businesses in Nigeria are operating at a low quality of service and product delivering, and are all suffering from high cost of operations of their business due to Governmental Taxation system that offers insecurity, no energy, no roads, no insurance. No guarantee. Businesses are not encouraged for growth and expansion due to the indiscriminate Taxations. There a high demand on the natural resources of the Nigeria Globally but there is no transparency.
The time has come where excuses are not accepted for any reason, Nigerians has the capability and ability to change our Country from a third world nation into a first world Country. Yes We Can. The different between the man on the top and the man below is how informed they are, asked yourself sincerely this question HAVE I SPENT ENOUGH TIME TO DEVELOPING MYSELF FOR THE FUTURE. An average college graduate from one of our universities in the country has no clue whatsoever on his her next move in Life whether as a scientist, inventor, entrepreneur, etc. Nigerians has lots of do when it comes to Nation building, but first let get ourselves prepared for the future we want to live in by first learning and getting information that could help you and your Nations, like they says OUT OF THE ABUNDANCE OF THE HEART THE MOUTH SPEAKETH SAME GOES TO YOUR THOUGHT AND ACTIONS.
Everybody are talking nobody is listening these are the general comments and belief of the people, But I say today Not anymore because the TIME has come and whether you accept it or not the change we come. IF NOT TODAY BUT TOMORROW
I believe in Nigeria and proud to be a citizen of Nigeria, My God never made a mistake when chosen my Country, am blessed to be HERE (Nigeria). I HAVE A DREAM SOON IN THE FUTURE OF THE WORLD, NIGERIA WE BECOME THE PRIME HEAD LEADER IN THE WORLD COMMUNITY OF PEACE, WHERE PEOPLE OF ALL RACES AND COLOUR WE FIND COMFORT PEACE AND LOVE.
I see Nigerians coming home to build the country they hope and wish to live in. WE ARE NIGERIA WE LIVE IN PEACE & LOVE.

GOD BLESSES NIGERIA.
Engr. Sydney Reo Okoduwa.
E-mail: engr.sydney@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Nigeria: What Are The Meaning Of These Insanity In Our Nation by Mfhay(m): 11:20am On Sep 19, 2013
Fellow Nigerians, in spite of the difficulties and frustrations of the moment...
- I have a dream.
It is a dream deeply rooted in every Nigerian,. That,"All men are created equal"
(2.) I have a dream: That whether from the desert sands of the North or the grass lands of the savannah belt, or the forest lands of the Atlantic south,
All Nigerian Citizens-
~Chistian or moslem, ~Rich or poor, ~High or Low, ~Clean or Unclean, ~Able or Disableed, ~Male or Female- "Will be able to sit side by side in BROTHERHOOD,"- to pray together, ~ to work together, ~ to play together, ~ to eat and dine together,-. Knowing fully well, we are all created equal, BY THE SAME GOD. This is our prayer; this is our hope. This is the aspiration every Nigerian should have; Upon it lier our mottor: UNITY AND FAITH, PEACE AND PROGRESS... By Akoduma michael, this is my dream...!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Video Of Mall Escape / Nigerian Women Demand Husbands / Between Gej And Core North : Who Needs 2015 By All Means ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.