Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Impersonator Of Igwe Of Agulu Town Sanctioned and Banished! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impersonator Of Igwe Of Agulu Town Sanctioned and Banished! (2685 Views)

Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign / Igwe Of Ukpo(anambra) Kidnapped / Casting Demons Out Of Bakare! By Dimgba Igwe Of Daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Impersonator Of Igwe Of Agulu Town Sanctioned and Banished! by bestview: 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2013
BY VINCENT UJUMADU
The Traditional ruler of Agulu, Igwe Innocent Obodoakor, has said that his community has sanctioned those who impersonated him at Labour Party, LP, political rally to flag-off the campaign of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah in Onitsha last week.

One Chief Julius Iloh, from Obe village in Agulu, along with two other persons, had in Onitsha, mounted the podium where he claimed to be the traditional ruler of Agulu during which he accused Governor Obi of not doing anything in his community in his eight years as governor.

But Igwe Obodoakor, who addressed reporters in Awka, said the man who posed as the traditional ruler of Agulu was an ordinary titled man, adding that the man and others who accompanied him to Onitsha have been suspended from attending functions organized in the town, pending the determination of the issue by the Agulu General Assembly.

The royal father wondered why people should go to the extent of impersonating a traditional ruler in their quest for easy money and pointed out that royal fathers, by virtue of their position, do not play politics or be involved in political rallies.

According to him, contrary to claims by those involved, Governor Obi more than any other governor in Anambra State, had recorded unprecedented achievements that had remained a source of pride to the people of Agulu and Anambra State in general.

He said that the governor has upheld the policy of equity and fairness in the distribution of democracy dividends across the state, noting that his community has received its own fair share of democracy dividends.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/obis-community-sanctions-alleged-impersonator/#sthash.6thr9ajk.dpuf
Re: Impersonator Of Igwe Of Agulu Town Sanctioned and Banished! by bestview: 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2013
They should equally banish that illiterate Ifeanyi Uba
Re: Impersonator Of Igwe Of Agulu Town Sanctioned and Banished! by manny4life(m): 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2013
It means that Peter Obi was right after all, however, this is serious. Why would Ifeanyi stoop so low to commit such abominable offense? This is someone who wants to become Gov?

1 Like

Re: Impersonator Of Igwe Of Agulu Town Sanctioned and Banished! by Nigerianmovie(m): 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2013
This is what I call campaign of calumny.....Ifeanyi Uba buying people over. The only thing I like about his campaign is that money is going round but believe me he is going nowhere
Re: Impersonator Of Igwe Of Agulu Town Sanctioned and Banished! by asha80(m): 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2013
manny4life: It means that Peter Obi was right after all, however, this is serious. Why would Ifeanyi stoop so low to commit such abominable offense? This is someone who wants to become Gov?
what is this compared to defrauding kabila of congo dr,owing up to 65b naira debt to various banks?
Re: Impersonator Of Igwe Of Agulu Town Sanctioned and Banished! by asha80(m): 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2013
Nigerian movie: This is what I call campaign of calumny.....Ifeanyi Uba buying people over. The only thing I like about his campaign is that money is going round but believe me he is going nowhere
it seems he has pumped in lots of money into the anambra economy in the past few weeks.
Re: Impersonator Of Igwe Of Agulu Town Sanctioned and Banished! by manny4life(m): 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2013
asha 80: what is this compared to defrauding kabila of congo dr,owing up to 65b naira debt to various banks?

Ah, I've NEVER supported Ifeanyi and do not intend to start now, all of them belong to the same boat.
Re: Impersonator Of Igwe Of Agulu Town Sanctioned and Banished! by asha80(m): 6:55am On Sep 19, 2013
manny4life:

Ah, I've NEVER supported Ifeanyi and do not intend to start now, all of them belong to the same boat.
ok
Re: Impersonator Of Igwe Of Agulu Town Sanctioned and Banished! by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 19, 2013
Anambra State is Bigger than Agulu.....Ifeanyi ubah must win this Election....whether you buttlickers like it or not!
Re: Impersonator Of Igwe Of Agulu Town Sanctioned and Banished! by ifyalways(f): 7:04am On Sep 19, 2013
Prof_Dumbledore: Anambra State is Bigger than Agulu.....Ifeanyi ubah must win this Election....whether you buttlickers like it or not!
lol
Nwanna unto "ife bara aba abago ?" cheesy

@topic,dirty local politics for mgbekes.
Re: Impersonator Of Igwe Of Agulu Town Sanctioned and Banished! by ik4life: 7:09am On Sep 19, 2013
You people sit in different places and be commenting on issues you know little of,the video of the campaign should be on youtube go and watch it and see the face of the man then let peter show the picture of the man he said is his monarch let agulu people here tell us who among them is the real king.you people should stop jumping into conclusion because this is the period of politic and you don't expect peter obi to agree that the man is his monarch after what he said in the television
Re: Impersonator Of Igwe Of Agulu Town Sanctioned and Banished! by gratiaeo(m): 7:09am On Sep 19, 2013
Prof_Dumbledore: Anambra State is Bigger than Agulu.....Ifeanyi ubah must win this Election....whether you buttlickers like it or not!
LWKMD
Re: Impersonator Of Igwe Of Agulu Town Sanctioned and Banished! by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 19, 2013
ifyalways: lol
Nwanna unto "ife bara aba abago ?" cheesy

@topic,dirty local politics for mgbekes.
Nne Uche gi di'a! wink
Re: Impersonator Of Igwe Of Agulu Town Sanctioned and Banished! by gratiaeo(m): 7:18am On Sep 19, 2013
ik4life: You people sit in different places and be commenting on issues you know little of,the video of the campaign should be on youtube go and watch it and see the face of the man then let peter show the picture of the man he said is his monarch let agulu people here tell us who among them is the real king.you people should stop jumping into conclusion because this is the period of politic and you don't expect peter obi to agree that the man is his monarch after what he said in the television
Stop that nonsense! How many king do Agulu has? Am from Obeledu, Agulu neighboring town, Obodoakor is Igwe of Agulu
IFEANYI UBAH is confuse and can never even resemble our governor not talk of been 1
Re: Impersonator Of Igwe Of Agulu Town Sanctioned and Banished! by slimghost(m): 7:43am On Sep 19, 2013
This is the fraudster that wants to govern my dear Anambra state? I laugh in Nnewi!
Re: Impersonator Of Igwe Of Agulu Town Sanctioned and Banished! by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 19, 2013
slimghost: This is the fraudster that wants to govern my dear Anambra state? I laugh in Nnewi!
Chino quit hiding under your numerous monikers to make it look like everybody's against Ubah! Go and tell Obi to pack up his things cos come march Next year....Ifeanyi Ubah will be in Charge of 'Zik's palace'.... I laugh in UGA grin
Re: Impersonator Of Igwe Of Agulu Town Sanctioned and Banished! by slimghost(m): 7:48am On Sep 19, 2013
ik4life: You people sit in different places and be commenting on issues you know little of,the video of the campaign should be on youtube go and watch it and see the face of the man then let peter show the picture of the man he said is his monarch let agulu people here tell us who among them is the real king.you people should stop jumping into conclusion because this is the period of politic and you don't expect peter obi to agree that the man is his monarch after what he said in the television
Are you this slow son? There is one Igwe in Agulu and his name is Igwe Obodoakor. The man has come out to tell the world that he was impersonated so wtf are you blabbing? Anyway I never expected anybody supporting Ifeanyi Ubah to be sensible!
Re: Impersonator Of Igwe Of Agulu Town Sanctioned and Banished! by ik4life: 7:51am On Sep 19, 2013
gratiaeo:
Stop that nonsense! How many king do Agulu has? Am from Obeledu, Agulu neighboring town, Obodoakor is Igwe of Agulu
IFEANYI UBAH is confuse and can never even resemble our governor not talk of been 1
it is that should stop the nonsense,a person from agulu who was in that campaign ground confirmed the man as their igwe so stop the nonsense you are talking
Re: Impersonator Of Igwe Of Agulu Town Sanctioned and Banished! by slimghost(m): 7:51am On Sep 19, 2013
Prof_Dumbledore: Chino quit hiding under your numerous monikers to make it look like everybody's against Ubah! Go and tell Obi to pack up his things cos come march Next year....Ifeanyi Ubah will be in Charge of 'Zik's palace'.... I laugh in UGA grin
Chino? Well, I never expected any sane person to be an Ifeanyi Ubah supporter!
Re: Impersonator Of Igwe Of Agulu Town Sanctioned and Banished! by slimghost(m): 7:55am On Sep 19, 2013
ik4life: it is that should stop the nonsense,a person from agulu who was in that campaign ground confirmed the man as their igwe so stop the nonsense you are talking
STFU kid! I know Igwe Obodoakor personally because my mum is from Agulu. Right now the Agulu Assembly are so angry about the impersonation and are about to excommunicate the impersonators. You will hear soon from Agulu assembly. Just admit it, Ifeanyi Ubah is a huge fraud and a joke! A desperate tout with no iota of honestty and honor.
Re: Impersonator Of Igwe Of Agulu Town Sanctioned and Banished! by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 19, 2013
slimghost:
Chino? Well, I never expected any sane person to be an Ifeanyi Ubah supporter!
Oh come off it! You are Chino and you know it...Ohanaeze,Bestview,eastidaz,Vaqaxy,Chino11,Chino48,Slimghost....Should i continue? tongue
Re: Impersonator Of Igwe Of Agulu Town Sanctioned and Banished! by ik4life: 7:59am On Sep 19, 2013
slimghost:
Are you this slow son? There is one Igwe in Agulu and his name is Igwe Obodoakor. The man has come out to tell the world that he was impersonated so wtf are you blabbing? Anyway I never expected anybody supporting Ifeanyi Ubah to be sensible!
do you think I have all the time in the world to be replying a fool of the highest degree like you.idiot
Re: Impersonator Of Igwe Of Agulu Town Sanctioned and Banished! by slimghost(m): 8:00am On Sep 19, 2013
Prof_Dumbledore: Oh come off it! You are Chino and you know it...Ohanaeze,Bestview,eastidaz,Vaqaxy,Chino11,Chino48,Slimghost....Should i continue? tongue
As dumb as Ifeanyi Ubah! Common sense should have told you that atleast I joined Nairaland as far back as 2007 even before you and your Chino! This shows how low the IQ's of most Ifeanyi Ubah fans are!
Re: Impersonator Of Igwe Of Agulu Town Sanctioned and Banished! by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 19, 2013
slimghost:
STFU kid! I know Igwe Obodoakor personally because my mum is from Agulu. Right now the Agulu Assembly are so angry about the impersonation and are about to excommunicate the impersonators. You will hear soon from Agulu assembly. Just admit it, Ifeanyi Ubah is a huge fraud and a joke! A desperate tout with no iota of honestty and honor.
You are one huge Joke, You're from Uga, Your father's from Onitsha and now ur mum's from Agulu...nna jiri'a nwayo ooo
Re: Impersonator Of Igwe Of Agulu Town Sanctioned and Banished! by slimghost(m): 8:04am On Sep 19, 2013
Prof_Dumbledore: You are one huge Joke, You're from Uga, Your father's from Onitsha and now ur mum's from Agulu...nna jiri'a nwayo ooo
Ok. Am chino, but please tell your fraudster Ifeanyi Ubah that he is on a long thing!
Re: Impersonator Of Igwe Of Agulu Town Sanctioned and Banished! by Bensonn: 8:18am On Sep 19, 2013
Prof_Dumbledore: Oh come off it! You are Chino and you know it...Ohanaeze,Bestview,eastidaz,Vaqaxy,Chino11,Chino48,Slimghost....Should i continue? tongue

BUSTED!!! and it took you so long to expose this junky, i think his other handle includes ''alexchiny'' and ''one east''. No wonder Peter Adaobi paid buttlickers are all over anambra election threads deceiving ppl
Re: Impersonator Of Igwe Of Agulu Town Sanctioned and Banished! by Bensonn: 8:27am On Sep 19, 2013
Prof_Dumbledore: You are one huge Joke, You're from Uga, Your father's from Onitsha and now ur mum's from Agulu...nna jiri'a nwayo ooo

he also said that he is from Njikoka at one point,and his mother is from Ihiala. This guy from the look of things is from Ebonyi state, i think that is why he was able to know that Adaobi performed better than their governor in ebonyi. ....Chino,one east,alexchiny,ohaneze,slimghost, bestview,chino 41, chino48,chino 419, chino is back,chino is sick, chino is dumb,chino is mad.....hahahahhahahaahah too much handle,look out for his latest account ''chino xxxxxx''
Re: Impersonator Of Igwe Of Agulu Town Sanctioned and Banished! by Dkobo(m): 8:41am On Sep 19, 2013
Ebe ka anyi ga ebenye aka? ebe esere mmadu!
Ebubechukwu uzo anyi so gi na azu
Re: Impersonator Of Igwe Of Agulu Town Sanctioned and Banished! by kingbang: 8:43am On Sep 19, 2013

You should have checked his profile before making a big f00l of yourself. It is obvious he is one of the old nairalanders around here and it is also obvious you are new new not to have known the username "slimghost". Anyway, not to derail this thread, have you seen how fraudulent Ifeanyi Ubah is? grin grin grin
Re: Impersonator Of Igwe Of Agulu Town Sanctioned and Banished! by kingbang: 8:44am On Sep 19, 2013
Bensonn:

he also said that he is from Njikoka at one point,and his mother is from Ihiala. This guy from the look of things is from Ebonyi state, i think that is why he was able to know that Adaobi performed better than their governor in ebonyi. ....Chino,one east,alexchiny,ohaneze,slimghost, bestview,chino 41, chino48,chino 419, chino is back,chino is sick, chino is dumb,chino is mad.....hahahahhahahaahah too much handle,look out for his latest account ''chino xxxxxx''

Chino is also asha,Kingbang,Mekaboy and sincere9nigerian! Your stewpidity must be legendary kid!

3 Likes

Re: Impersonator Of Igwe Of Agulu Town Sanctioned and Banished! by slimghost(m): 8:51am On Sep 19, 2013
kingbang:

Chino is also asha,Kingbang,Mekaboy and sincere9nigerian! Your stewpidity must be legendary kid!

Stop wasting your precious time on low-lifers and motor park touts bro!
Re: Impersonator Of Igwe Of Agulu Town Sanctioned and Banished! by Bensonn: 9:01am On Sep 19, 2013
slimghost:

Stop wasting your precious time on low-lifers and motor park touts bro!

me a tout? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, slimghost/chino/kingbang talking to himself again. Hahahahaahhahahahaahha, oya use another of your numerous accounts to reply this one, lmao!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tukur Responds To Obj’s Letter, Advises OBJ To Thread With Caution / Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics / APC Has Fraudulent Members. Ikimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.