Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Revolution Is Not The Way To Go. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolution Is Not The Way To Go. (772 Views)

'A Silent Revolution Is Taking Place In Lagos' - Goodluck Jonathan / Tinubu Calls For Revolution / Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revolution Is Not The Way To Go. by omiobo: 11:10pm On Sep 18, 2013
Yesternight I had a taste of what revolution is in my dream. It was like rapture has taken place. I found myself hiding in a school classroom.
In my dream,it was night,there was darkness everywhere. I couldn't even see the stars and the moon in the sky. All I could hear were the sound of footsteps of Nigerians who were running from rebels. There was no sign of tomorrow. Fear gripped my heart,I couldn't hope to see tomorrow.
When I saw people running with their belongings on their heads,I wept bitterly within me. Some of them realised that people we were in the classroom,so as they approached the door of the classroom,I quickly opened the door for them to avoid attracting unnecessary attention.
As the people we accommodated we were about to settle down,we heard the noise of the rebels. The fear in me grew stronger. When I saw them approaching us with toughlight in their hands. I said to myself,the end has finally come because there is no way they will pass us by without searching the classroom. As I was attempting to jump out through the window of the classroom to the otherside of the school building I woke up sweating, thank God it was just a dream.
Nigeria needs your prayer for divine intervention,not prayer for revolution.

(1) (Reply)

4 Blasts At Kenya Mall As 2 Terrorists Killed / Ekweremadu Wants Bachelors Degree As Least Qualification For Senators, Reps / I Am Igbo But Any Hausa Christian Is My Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.