Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,221 members, 7,953,831 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:26 AM

The Hiv Of Sovereign National Conference? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hiv Of Sovereign National Conference? (1346 Views)

Jonathan Okays Sovereign National Conference, SNC To Take Off Next Year / Ismaila Isah:north Not Afraid Of Sovereign Conference / Jonathan Rules Out Sovereign National Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Hiv Of Sovereign National Conference? by Anthony20: 1:46am On Sep 19, 2013
[/color][b][/b][/font][color=#990000]
SOVEREIGN NATIONAL CONFERENCE? My ANSWER is CAPITAL YES! !100% Yes it is LONG OVER DUE.
IT MUST BE SOVEREIGN! Many are tired of this UNHOLY UNION. A UNION that is based and founded on OIL, FALSEHOOD & COHESION.
It has caused US so much.
1954-57- "Araba" Slogan-Arabs means lets share it by Sir Ahamadu Bello
1966-coup and counter coup
1967-Biafrian Civil War
There are over 50 Religion and Ethnic Crisis in Nigeria after Independence. This number is even far above the Crisis in Nigerian during Colonialism
The casualties are more than we had in the precolonial Nigeria.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
[i][/i]
WHY THEN DO SOME PEOPLE STILL WANT US TO REMAIN ONE or "UNITED" "INDIVISIBLE" or "INSOLVABLE"?
2 REASONS:
[i][/
1. OUR BIG FOR NOTHING SIZE. [b][/b]THEY ARE USING IT FOR THEIR SELFISH AGGRANDIZEMENT-Locally and Internationally while we the masses are suffering.
2. OIL OUR RESOURCE WHICH HAS BECOME A CURSE TO THE MASSES
What will SOVEREIGN NATIONAL CONFERENCE ADDRESS?
EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING!!! EVERYTHING!!!
It will EXAMINE the UNION and allow Ethnic Nationalities to DECIDE whether they want to remain in it or JETTISON it.
This SHOULD be the CENTRAL SUBJECT Matter. All the RESOLUTIONS should Then be FORWARDED TO THE United Nation to administer a REFERENDUM JUST as was done in SUDAN.
The result of this process will ULTIMATELY LEAD to the CREATION of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or more SUPER NATIONS from Nigeria.
WILL DAVID MARK Give us this ?
Will GEJ give us this ?
Will Atiku and his group give us this ?
Please answer these QUESTIONS my friends and brothers in NIGERIA?
See Detail Solution:
To avoid wastage- PRONACO had done a Conference of Ethnic Nationalities, under the Chairmanship of Anthony Enahoro. There was also another conference organized by Obasanjo under Justice Niki Tobi and Bishop Mattew Kuka. GEJ should pick their Resolutions and Make it open to Nigerians for inputs. Their outcomes should be published it in dailies, radio and TV stations, Blogs, social media platforms etc for inputs to be made through the same medium. After that one individual each should be taken from all the media organizations, social media platforms to form the input collation team. A drafting committee will then be set up: The Committee should have Bishop Kuka and Justice Niki Tobi as Chairman and Secretary having seen how they RESISTED OBASANJO's PLAN to use them to introduce Third Term into the Constitutional Conference he organized.
The 1st QUESTION that MUST be ask across ethnic groups i.e Ibo, Hausa, Yoruba DO YOU WANT TO REMAIN IN NIGERIAN OR NOTE. in ballot papers
Nigerian should vote YES or NO on the First round.
On the second round other Ethnic groups should be asked. Do you want to join any of the three major ethnic or remain alone?
All the votes will be collated and the result declared.
The United Nation should be INVITED to SUPERVISE the REFERENDUM and the ENTIRE PROCESS.
I am proposing a group that will begin to campaign through the media and social media for Sovereign National Conference please contact me if you will like to JOIN the Group called Reformed Nationalist Movement101 call me on -08090993424 or 08029535021. or oshoatiosi2003@yahoo.com
PLEASE READ THE TRUE STORY ABOUT NIGERIA.
PROFESSOR ADE AJAYIJ- FOREMOST NIGERIAN HISTORIAN SAID NIGERIAN WAS A COUNTRY BUILT ON TOP OF A WATER WITH NO FOUNDATION.
PLEASE NOTE : THE AMALGAMATION WAS DONE MAINLY FOR ADMINISTRATIVE CONVENIENCE OF THE BRITISH COLONIALIST. SEE LUGARD L: DUAL MANDATE. THE BRITISH WERE HERE FOR THE PURPOSE OF GETTING RAW MATERIALS FOR THEIR FACTORIES IN LIVERPOOL, LANCASHIRE, Manchester. SEE WALTER RODNEY: HOW EUROPE UNDERDEVELOPED AFRICA.
During the Pre-Colonial Nigerian particularly in the 1880-1890 through to 1900, it was easier to go from Kano to Mali. It was easier to go from Borno to Mali or Morocco than to go from Kano to Lagos. Africa South of the Sahara now Northern Nigerian had MUCH more Closer Economic and Religious ties with Niger, Mali, Sudan, Chad, Morroco and Algeria-They were called -Africa South of the Saharan. Tehy were part of SUDAN. see Map. The Gueane Savanna part of Dahomey-now Western Nigerian had Economic ties with Benin Republic, Togo, Ghana and Burkina Faso. While the Swamp and Mangrove Forest Region the Eastern and South Southern Nigerian had Economic ties with Cameroon,Gulf of Guinea, Ivory Coast, etc.
So we NEVER had anything COMMON with the PEOPLE OF SUDAN AREA known as Northern Nigeria was called. PLEASE STUDY THE FOLLOWING MAPS

Re: The Hiv Of Sovereign National Conference? by ProfessorPeter(m): 5:50am On Sep 19, 2013
Seconded. Gbam

1 Like

Re: The Hiv Of Sovereign National Conference? by 9jii(m): 6:17am On Sep 19, 2013
It's NO for me but please,when dreaming for your biofra thing leave my people n my land out of it.

Stick with your people n land after all its the independence you said you want.

Let us faraway from your thing. cool

(1) (Reply)

A President Without Balls By Femi Fani-kayode / Jonathan, ASUU Find Ways Of Resolving Four Month Old Strike / World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.