Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,475 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Free Blog Design - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Blog Design (662 Views)

Get A Free Blog And Make Money In Nigeria! Blogger, Wordpress Alternative! / Download My Free Ebook On How To Create And Monetize Free Blog / How To Create Free Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Blog Design by Ycbgroup: 4:38am On Sep 19, 2013
Am glad to announce to you the opportunity of owning web blog of your own.
To qualify for this, you will register for any package of yours at www.roahost.com and you automatically qualify for blog development and design.
Not only are we going to design it but we will post content and monetise it for you...

NOTE: this is a LIMITED time offer
Re: Free Blog Design by Hohaiiiode(m): 7:15am On Sep 19, 2013
Like crioux, i want 2 design my personal website. Xo wil d tin go?
Re: Free Blog Design by Oysdam(m): 11:29am On Sep 19, 2013

1 Like

Re: Free Blog Design by bizfirst: 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2013
Ycbgroup: Am glad to announce to you the opportunity of owning web blog of your own.
To qualify for this, you will register for any package of yours at www.roahost.com and you automatically qualify for blog development and design.
Not only are we going to design it but we will post content and monetise it for you...

NOTE: this is a LIMITED time offer

Ycbgroup, there seems to be some issues with your site...when you fix them, I may have something for you. Till then, buddy.
Re: Free Blog Design by Ycbgroup: 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2013
all seeem well with the site from our end here, so kindly check from your side. Thanks
#bizfirst#:

Ycbgroup, there seems to be some issues with your site...when you fix them, I may have something for you. Till then, buddy.
Re: Free Blog Design by Ycbgroup: 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2013
you can get our contact from the site to discuss further
Hoha!!!ode:
Re: Free Blog Design by kingthreat(m): 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2013
Your own website can be better designed bro
Re: Free Blog Design by Ycbgroup: 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
thanks
kingthreat: Your own website can be better designed bro
Re: Free Blog Design by realugee: 1:45am On Sep 21, 2013
Contact me for professional blog design. See what I have to offer http://www..net/blog-setup/
Re: Free Blog Design by gozmos(m): 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2013
Hoha!!!ode:
To design your personl website is nt a big deal I can do that for you @ a low price contact me. 07068058448

(1) (Reply)

Independence Day School Management Portal Promo And Marketers Wanted! / SMS Technology Will 21 Year Old On Dec. 3rd!!! / How To Gain More Confidence As A Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.