Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,088 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Question To All Nairalanders. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question To All Nairalanders. (1368 Views)

Question To Yorubas/lesson To Igbos / Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! / QUESTION To All Uncle J's Butt Lickers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question To All Nairalanders. by ab1x: 7:13am On Sep 19, 2013
If Nigeria does not succeed in our time then we are all a failure. Do u agree?
Re: Question To All Nairalanders. by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:52am On Sep 19, 2013
No
Re: Question To All Nairalanders. by stebell(m): 8:16am On Sep 19, 2013
ab1x: If Nigeria does not succeed in our time then we are all a failure. Do u agree?

Joblessness dat is ur problem
Re: Question To All Nairalanders. by ab1x: 8:24am On Sep 19, 2013
stebell: Joblessness dat is ur problem

You can say that again. I am gainfully employed. I am happy with what I am doing. I feel we all have one or two things to contribute to the success of this great nation and if we fail to do so, then we are all a failure.
Re: Question To All Nairalanders. by ab1x: 8:25am On Sep 19, 2013
Professor Peter: No

Can you please shed more light on your reply?
Re: Question To All Nairalanders. by Mfhay(m): 10:47am On Sep 19, 2013
U knw wht Ab1x, u'r very correct, ur qustn is a jaw breaking expression, buh i fink no is the answer, why, because the problem of ur leadership has been in existnc since the inceptn of ur old leader frm 1960, if u plan to make it beta, xmtin wil change ur mind imediatly u'r elected as the presidnt, xo let ur all pray 4 GOD'X intervensn
Re: Question To All Nairalanders. by ab1x: 11:38am On Sep 19, 2013
Mf_hay: U knw wht Ab1x, u'r very correct, ur qustn is a jaw breaking expression, buh i fink no is the answer, why, because the problem of ur leadership has been in existnc since the inceptn of ur old leader frm 1960, if u plan to make it beta, xmtin wil change ur mind imediatly u'r elected as the presidnt, xo let ur all pray 4 GOD'X intervensn

There is a solution to every problem and if we have a genuine belief in that, there is a greater likelihood that we can profer a likely solution to the problem in place. It is true that our problem started since 1914 (Amalgamation) but I still feel each and every one of us, have one or two things to do to correct the situation. Failure to do nothing connotes that we have all failed in our time.
Re: Question To All Nairalanders. by UyiIredia(m): 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2013
ab1x: If Nigeria does not succeed in our time then we are all a failure. Do u agree?

Yes, I agree.
Re: Question To All Nairalanders. by Mfhay(m): 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2013
[i][/i] smiley cool[/color]that is true, then all we need to do is to pray for GODs lntervention... Then i can apree wit u[color=#006600]that is true, then all we need to do is to pray for GODs lntervention... Then i can apree wit uthat is true, then all we need to do is to pray for GODs lntervention... Then i can apree wit u
Re: Question To All Nairalanders. by redsun(m): 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2013
Of course.The fact that nigerians hardly grow up tend to make them shy away from their responsibilities and find it easy to blame jesus,mohammad,devil,demons and retarded politicians for their problems.That is why when you see them talking about the same animals they call leaders here on positive notes,it explains their babyish nature of never seeing themselves as people that can solve their own problem.

An average nigerian man/woman of 20 still think of him/herself as a boy or girl(oh boy).Still begs his/her parents for pocket money and still lick the ogas asses just to get pittance.
Re: Question To All Nairalanders. by Mfhay(m): 8:13am On Sep 20, 2013
Gød morning to u all, hop u'v said ur morning prayers...

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO:N255m BMW Scandal,I See No Reason Stella Oduah Shudn't Go To Jail -Ubani / Breaking: G-7 Governors Join APC / Stakeholders Call On CBN Governor To Resign.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.