Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! (2323 Views)

Where Are Those Buhari Fans Shouting Sai Baba And Trekking From State To State ? / 10 Pictures APC Fans Dont Want To See / Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 13, 2015
Can any apc fan list at least 5 core developmental project tinubu de asiwaju of corruption in africa cum jagaban of weeds did wen he was d state governor of lagos?
Pls don't mention fashola, or tell me he did d blueprint for fashola to carry out, abi na four years dem deh take draft blueprint? Becos for wad I know d plan was initiated and drafted by lateef jakande. Just 5 projects its not too much.

4 Likes

Re: Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Can any apc fan list at least 5 core developmental project tinubu de asiwaju of corruption in africa cum jagaban of weeds did wen he was d state governor of lagos?
Pls don't mention fashola, or tell me he did d blueprint for fashola to carry out, abi na four years dem deh take draft blueprint? Becos for wad I know d plan was initiated and drafted by lateef jakande. Just 5 projects its not too much.
Useless question undecided
Which APC supporter is voting for tinubu now angry

1 Like

Re: Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! by AbuHanifa: 12:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Lol. You are needed at religion section where u make your day. Maalu

2 Likes

Re: Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ichiato:

Useless question undecided
Which APC supporter is voting for tinubu now angry
olodo, whoz d financier of apc, na ya papa? Abi ya papa get jet weh dhe fly buhari since? Abi tinubu tell ya say him dhe run charity organization? No let me swear for ya ooo.dey can't even name 3 not to talk of 5, lol scared of answering, I knw by niw dem go dhe google am, buh google no get d answer. Buh if ya google corruption on tinubu ya go see results die

2 Likes

Re: Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
olodo, whoz d financier of apc, na ya papa? Abi ya papa get jet weh dhe fly buhari since? Abi tinubu tell ya say him dhe run charity organization? No let me swear for ya ooo.
When you decide to get sense you can quote me again. For now keep off angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ichiato:

When you decide to get sense you can quote me again. For now keep off angry angry angry
mumu, u can't even name 3 projects tinubu did in lagos state. And ya shouting change, I pity ya generation.

2 Likes

Re: Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! by menix(m): 1:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
@OP.... y re u stiil complaining..

APC asked for changed nd Jega gave it to them by changing d election date to Mar. 28..
Is dat not enuf change..

Jst chill b4 APC boiz bites ur anus bear bear...

1 Like

Re: Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! by midolian(m): 1:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
When will this dumb OP stop advertising himself..av told you umpteen times "NO ONE WILL BUY".

GET A LIFE AND MaKE YOUR PARENTS HAPPY, PLS

1 Like

Re: Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
menix:
@OP.... y re u stiil complaining..

APC asked for changed nd Jega gave it to them by changing d election date to Mar. 28..
Is dat not enuf change..

Jst chill b4 APC boiz bites ur anus bear bear...
simple question dey can't answer, 3 developmental project tinubu did wen he was d governor, dey just dere looking and behaving like dumb*ass. Some will even tell ya dat he brought in fashola, meaning his 8 years d only tin he did is to search for a successor.

2 Likes

Re: Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! by menix(m): 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
[quote
author=OREMUSSANCTUS post=30693486]simple question dey can't answer, 3
developmental project tinubu did wen he was d governor, dey just dere
looking and behaving like dumb*ass. Some will even tell ya dat he
brought in fashola, meaning his 8 years d only tin he did is to search
for a successor. [/quote]

Broz i can categorically tell u 1 thing he did was unleashing agbero to lagosians..
Re: Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
menix:

Broz i can categorically tell u 1 thing he did was unleashing agbero to lagosians..
dey can't even say 2, and ya see mad people celebrating a failure
Re: Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! by customized19: 1:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
[s]
OREMUSSANCTUS:
[/s]

bla bla
Re: Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
customized19:
[s][/s]

bla bla
u can't even boast of one, its a pity.
Re: Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! by customized19: 1:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
[s]
OREMUSSANCTUS:
u can't even boast of one, its a pity.
[/s]

Bla bla
Re: Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hmmm

Wait, I am thinking of any of his projects undecided

Wow, he didn't do anything, to bad cry

1 Like

Re: Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
customized13:
Hmmm

Wait, I am thinking of any of his projects undecided

Wow, he didn't do anything, to bad cry
tried to use google, ma bro d only tin I saw was dat he was drawing a blueprint for fashola to use tru out his 8 years
Re: Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! by Rilwayne001: 1:54pm On Feb 13, 2015
AbuHanifa:
Lol. You are needed at religion section where u make your day. Maalu

indeed
Re: Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
Rilwayne001:

indeed
like rilwayne001 prefers me here, where I build ma political skills and career. I knw if I go for president ya vote for me.
Re: Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
@ OP I have done a thread on Tinubu. To be fair to him, he did more than Fashola but that doesn't mean he's clean. I can't vouch for his integrity but he is yet to be convicted. Pls see excerpt frm my thread....
ACHIEVEMENT IN OFFICE AS LAGOS STATE GOVERNOR:
1. INTERNAL REVENUE: From N600m/Month in 1999 to N8.2b/mth in 2007
When Colonel Mohammed Marwa assumed office as Governor of Lagos State, the state’s Internally Generated Revenue was about N300 million monthly. The Marwa Administration then engaged the services of the Adekanola Tax Consultancy firm, an initiative that helped to raise the state’s Internally Generated Revenue to N600 million monthly as at 1999. The engagement of the Alpha Beta Tax Consultancy firm after due process was an initiative that paid off handsomely helping to raise the Internally Generated Revenue of Lagos State from N600 million per month in 1999 to a monthly average of N5.025 billion in 2006 and peaking at between N7 billion and N8.2 billion monthly as at March 2007.

N/B: Alpha Beta was not involved in actual collection of revenue. It only provided the technical expertise and sophisticated technological back up for more effective revenue monitoring and blockage of sources of revenue leakages and fraud. One radical measure taken in this regard, for instance, was the introduction of the Electronic Banking System/Revenue Collection Monitoring Project (EBS/RCM), which enabled the utilization of high level technology to create a robust data base of tax payers, eliminate ghost workers, plug loop holes of revenue leakage and enhance revenue performance by partnering with the private sector to ensure more effective monitoring of collected revenue.
LAGOS STATE INVESTMENTS UNDER TINUBU'S WATCH
Tinubu Administration equally continued to strengthen the state’s investment portfolio through:
1. Ibile Holdings Limited (IHL)- Thus, as at March 2007, Ibile Holdings Portfolio of equities had a market value of N11.46 billion. Through IHL, the state invested N3.84 billion in Celtel (formerly Vmobile/Econet) in 2003 and by the time she divested from the company in 2007, Lagos State had reaped a dividend of N19 billion in four years. Also through IBH the Administration invested N11 billion in the state’s LAGBUS mass Bus Transit Project with N6.5 billion going into the acquisition of brand new Marco polo buses and N4.5 billion into the provision of infrastructure and maintenance facility for the Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) system that is today a phenomenal success story

2. Lagos Building and Investment Company (LBIC)- The Administration increased the share capital of the Lagos Building and Investing Company (LBIC) from N100 million to N500 million to enhance its capacity to be an effective player in the modern mortgage business

3. Lagos State Assurance Company (LASACO). . The administration also supported the Lagos State Assurance Company (LASACO) with over N1 billion to meet the Central Bank of Nigeria’s directive on the re-capitalization of insurance companies.

INFRASTRUCTURE
1. HOUSING:- The administration came to power in 1999 and promised 10,000 Housing Scheme for Lagosians. This he achieved and even exceeded the 10,000 housing as promised with the provision of Millennium Houses through the LSDPC.
- Provision of infrastructure in newly constructed housing Estates such as Abraham Adesanya housing Scheme, Ajah, Oba Adeyinka Oyekan housing scheme, Lekki, Ikeja GRA housing scheme, Lekki 1 Millenium Housing Scheme, Ayangburen Housing Scheme, Ikorodu, Gbagada Housing scheme, as well as massive rural electrification and micro water projects
2. BUSINESS DISTRICT
The renewal, re-development and re-construction of the Lagos Island Central Business District comprising sixteen highways at a cost of N15 billion; re-construction and modernization of such key roads as Awolowo road, Ikoyi, Akin Adesola road, Victoria Island, Adeola Odeku road, Victoria Island, Oba Sekumade road, Ikorodu, Yaba-Itire-Lawanson-Ojuelegba road, Agege Motor road, Ikotun-Igando road, Kudirat Abiola road, Oregun, commencement of LASU-Iba road and Ajah-Badore road to name a few;
3. HEALTH SECTOR
- Upgrading facilities and buildings at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) to meet world class standards thus ensuring through the vision of Asiwaju Tinubu that the institution is today an acclaimed centre of excellence in health care delivery;
- Expansion/rehabilitation of General Hospitals in Lagos, Gbagada, Epe, Isolo, Ikorodu, Badagry and Island Maternity Hospital;
- Construction of new hospitals at Mushin, Shomolu, Ibeju Lekki and Isheri-Iba;
- Upgrading of existing Health Centres to full fledged hospitals at Ijede, Ketu, Agbowa and Agege;
4. EDUCATION:
Massive rehabilitation and construction of new public primary and secondary schools in all divisions of the state Of course.
-Construction of Millennium classrooms
OTHERS:
Other Infrastructural development are
Global Computerization of the public service, Millennium Micro-Water works, Construction/Rehabilitation of High Courts, Waste Management Projects, Traffic Management Project(LASTMA), Environmental Management Project (KAI) among many others.

TINUBU THE FIRST
Asiwaju’s Administration was also one of the first to pursue Public-Private Partnership projects as a mechanism for infrastructure delivery against the backdrop of the inability of the public sector to solely fund the infrastructure needs of a modern Mega City. Perhaps the most far-reaching in this respect is the construction of the N44 billion Lekki-Epe Expressway and accompanying Coastal roads, which is the largest concessionairing project of its size and complexity in Africa.

HIS GREAT LEGACIES
One of the Tinubu Administration’s greatest legacies to posterity is the very sound financial pedestal on which she placed Lagos State. From a situation of near total dependence on statutory allocation from the Federation Account in 1999, the Administration had reduced the state’s reliance on allocations from the Federation Account to not more than 25 % by its exit from office in May 2007. As a result of sound management of the state’s finances, the Administration was able to pay salaries/emoluments totaling N180 billion to approximately 50,000 civil servants between 1999 and 2007; N70 billion as civil service operational running costs within the same period while also meeting its financial obligations to the state’s 15,000 civil service/teachers pensioners, 51,000 primary school teachers and local government workers and also promptly paying subventions to the 50 Parastatals including tertiary institutions in Lagos State. Not even the politically motivated seizure of over N24 billion of funds statutorily due to the Local Governments of Lagos State for over two years could destabilize the state financially or incapacitate the Local Governments from functioning in the interest of the grassroots; another indication of how rock solid the state’s
www.nairaland.com/1921341/bola-ahmed-tinubu-strategist-achiever
Re: Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! by joseph1832(m): 2:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Bola Tinubu was the one who initiated the following:
1. BRT Scheme
2. Started the tarring of roads in Lagos State
3. Started the KAI programme in Lagos State.

With this few points of mine, I hope I've been able to convince you that Bola Tinubu did a lot for Lagos State.

Thank you.

Now clap for me before I slap that your face grin
Re: Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
joseph1832:
Bola Tinubu was the one who initiated the following:
1. BRT Scheme
2. Started the tarring of roads in Lagos State
3. Started the KAI programme in Lagos State.

With this few points of mine, I hope I've been able to convince you that Bola Tinubu did a lot for Lagos State.

Thank you.

Now clap for me before I slap that your face grin
waitooo, shey na tinubu do BRT scheme?

Tarring of road is out of it, even the worst governor in Nigeria does that.
Re: Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! by joseph1832(m): 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
barcanista:
@ OP I have done a thread on Tinubu. To be fair to him, he did more than Fashola but that doesn't mean he's clean. I can't vouch for his integrity but he is yet to be convicted. Pls see excerpt frm my thread....
Bro you post is way too much for him to comprehend! Don't forget, he's a fan of GEJ thus he has the clueless virus. I've made it easier for him to comprehend. grin grin
Re: Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! by gen2briz(m): 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
Not again
Re: Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! by hazyfm1: 2:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

ASK YOUR FATHER
Re: Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! by Jesusloveyou: 2:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
simple question dey can't answer, 3 developmental project tinubu did wen he was d governor, dey just dere looking and behaving like dumb*ass. Some will even tell ya dat he brought in fashola, meaning his 8 years d only tin he did is to search for a successor.
he easy to search for successor for 8yrs,that is why obj fail,for 8yrs na dis dumby ogogoro man,he see carry come out.
Re: Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
@ barcanista, ya did a great job writing all d tinz he claimed to ve done, u said housing and I begin to ask maself who occupy dose houses and for who? U mentioned lbic, is it d one dat is dead long after he left u talking abt. Road, how many road did he do, how many kilo meteres in d whole of lagos. Ma guy ya and me know too well dat d asiwaju of corruption himself can't boast of any major or key project he carried out.
Re: Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! by joseph1832(m): 2:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
customized13:
waitooo, shey na tinubu do BRT scheme?

Tarring of road is out of it, even the worst governor in Nigeria does that.
Even the worst governor in Nigeria can tar roads I believe you've not heard of Lucky Igbinedion of Edo State.

And yes Tinubu started the BRT Scheme, Fashola only gave it swag!.
Re: Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! by joseph1832(m): 2:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
@ barcanista, ya did a great job writing all d tinz he claimed to ve done, u said housing and I begin to ask maself who occupy dose houses and for who? U mentioned lbic, is it d one dat is dead long after he left u talking abt. Road, how many road did he do, how many kilo meteres in d whole of lagos. Ma guy ya and me know too well dat d asiwaju of corruption himself can't boast of any major or key project he carried out.
You ask for three achievement of Tinubu, Barcanista listed a few, now you're asking who occupies the houses Dude, are you clueless?.
Re: Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
@OP I hope I have answered your question? Notice that I was very Specific in my submission and not even his stanchest critic can deny what I wrote except the ill-informed. Well, I have my reservation towards him. The Lagos State Governor Pension law that he signed at the twilight of his tenure, the "personalisation" of Lagos State Properties notably the Governor's lodge in Ikoyi, the non-disclosure of the earnings of Alpha beta by the government, the insincerity in the LCC deal as well as what happened during the LGA Poll in 2011 are some reasons I don't like him. In terms of achievement in office and strategizing, you can't take that away from Jagaban. Sometimes I forgive him for his flaws, some other times I get pissed off. Anyway, we need patriotic leaders at all level of government.
Re: Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
joseph1832:
Even the worst governor in Nigeria can tar roads I believe you've not heard of Lucky Igbinedion of Edo State.

And yes Tinubu started the BRT Scheme, Fashola only gave it swag!.
if so then BRT was more or less not in existence then, but I still doubt BRT scheme was initiated by tinubu.
Re: Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! by mrmetoo1: 2:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
Someone asked you earlier, who is voting for Tinubu now? Your reply was he's the one funding the campaign. Didn't he fund Fashola? Is Fashola not the best governor in Nigeria right now? Most importantly back to the main point where is Tinubu's name on the ballot? NEXT!!!
Re: Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
joseph1832:
You ask for three achievement of Tinubu, Barcanista listed a few, now you're asking who occupies the houses Dude, are you clueless?.
big fool, wadz d essense of governance? If not to reach out to d people. U built a house and ya say its #10m and above for 3 bedroom flat, is dat wad ya call development, mumu if ya don't know LBIC is long dead, dey owing debt here and dere all becos of d building scheme carried out by tinubu, houese nobody bought. I ve LBIC close to ma area so I talk from facts. U better go do ya home work well, he waited for fashola to repair roads and den ordered him to put toll gate. Even tinubu himself won't say or be proud of himself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally APC Wins Plateau State - Daily Trust / PHOTOS: Governor Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara, Inspect Roads In Benin City / Groom ‘sues New Wife For Fraud’ After Seeing Her Without Make Up For First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.