Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo (52562 Views)

Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis / Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) / Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by Okijajuju1(m): 4:20pm On Sep 19, 2013
Lilimax:
Hides and skin grin
Waste product cheesy

If not that I secretly love you, I for tell you better WAKA with two hand and 1 leg for calling Kpomo Waste product..

Yet you dey send me PM to buy you leather Bag.. angry
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by otokx(m): 4:20pm On Sep 19, 2013
Greed.
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by Lilimax(f): 4:20pm On Sep 19, 2013
Okija_juju: Important Question:: How possible is it for somenoe to Inject anything at all into Kpomo?!

The question just crossed my mind.. Sounds impossible to me and kpomo does not have pores or veins or any hole inside for the fluid to enter into.. #Just asking o!
A trial will convince you.
Anything is possible in Naija smiley
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by GHKWAME(m): 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2013
dominique: Why are people so heartless sad

One word, Profit.
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by RayMcBlue(m): 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2013
Lilimax:
Hides and skin grin
Waste product cheesy

As in leather?
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by Lilimax(f): 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2013
Okija_juju:

If not that I secretly love you, I for tell you better WAKA with two hand and 1 leg for calling Kpomo Waste product..

Yet you dey send me PM to buy you leather Bag.. angry
But I still eat Kpomo not withstanding.
Nutritional value= zero undecided?
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by Fidelcruiz(m): 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2013
I wonder why man is trying to be worse than the devil himself. May God Almighty protect us all from the things we do not know Amen
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by Borat1: 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2013
Buoyantic: Syrian Killers,inconsiderate baggers >sad >sad >sad

Lol wtf is this? Serial?
Syrian killers ko,
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by tolutoolsyahoo: 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2013
In Jesus name, They shall all be punished! fools, all because of moni, something im sure they themselves cant consume

1 Like

Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by Kalamaya: 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2013
That chemical is very dangerous. I saw the same thick kpomo at alade market today.
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by laplace19(m): 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2013
Blendy77: Waoooooh, these people are heartless o! All because of profit.

What is waoooooh about this now? Mtcheewww
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by kufre2010: 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2013
It good to b a vegetarian
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by Okijajuju1(m): 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
Lilimax: A trial will convince you.
Anything is possible in Naija smiley

I'm sorry, but I am leaning more towards saying 'Its impossible'... with like only 5% doubt..

You cant inject into Beef sef that easily, talkless of Kanda..
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by Mannylex(m): 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2013
We really have eaten a lot of rubbish in this country, people no longer regard other people life as anything all in the name of hustling... Just look at that young girl over there in the picture. Am sure she would feign ignorance. SMH angry
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by Mannylex(m): 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2013
Buoyantic: Syrian killers,inconsiderate baggers >sad >sad >sad
I seriously hope you meant " serial"... grin
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by RayMcBlue(m): 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2013
---
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2013
Yeparipa! Wetin man no go hear for Naija!

And garri and kpomo dey make sense weller sha angry
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by Artlove(m): 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2013
Mak una help me wetin b kpomo sef?
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by oxygen47: 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2013
The Kpomo shud be boiled and fed to the wicked sellers.
Who knows whether the meat we buy contains the embalming fluid
GOD HELP US

1 Like

Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by Cestmoi1(f): 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2013
Wat people will consume! Height of wickedness.
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by AnanseK(m): 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2013
What they call Pommo is just leather for making shoes and bags. I wonder why humans should eat that in the first place, but injecting it with killer chemicals like formaldehyde is evil and devilish.
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by Freedani(m): 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2013
This is very very dismal. So my kpomo eater brother's life is now at stake!!!
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by Andyforte: 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2013
Blendy77: Someone made a statement on the facebook page that these people dont look like people under arrest. That its possible they just sat in front of their house waiting for customers. How come there is no media source except a photograph from facebook. Looking at this picture critically, the comment actully made sense. No police, no chains, just women sitting down in front of basins of kpomo. Poster please provide us with source because a matter as serious as this should be in the press by now.

Except this is their happy face, they look they have bring caught. They look like they are about to say its the devils work
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by Chimdim: 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2013
thank God i don,t eat kpomo
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by Tbken: 4:48pm On Sep 19, 2013
Buoyantic: Syrian killers,inconsiderate baggers >sad >sad >sad
man unkind 2 mankind #SMH

1 Like

Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by eme1n(m): 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2013
Dr.ABCD:
k, next!
y do people eat kpomo....it hs few or no nutrients in it
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/calories/nigerian-food-pomo-cow-skin-38994403

IT OCCUPIES SPACE, AND MOST OF US IN NIGERIA CANNOT EAT "WITHOUT" IN OUR MEALS.
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2013
Here we go again! NIGERIA! I knw am not perfect & i also knw God cant totally condemn me cos i fear Him in all d things i do in life. Wen i look @d present situatn in d con3 & how poverty & greed has made pple av no fear 4 God again, i smh and weep 4 dis generatn. How come pple dont av a single fear 4 God again? Historically, i was told pple used to say "If not God, i would've done this and i would've done that". In todays world couple wit d present economic hardship on d masses specifically in Nigeria, pple are left wit no choice dan 2 do anytin doable just 2 make ends meet. Some days ago, i was told that a pastor of a popular church in Calabar, MY FATHER MY FATHER who happens 2b d one doin all sorts of miracles in Calabar makng d unsuspecting populace 2 turn 2 his church was caught wit TWO HUMAN HEADS in d airport.I bcame shock & speechless. Same goes to those we call our leaders.What supos to belong to entire state, l.g. or community are diverted into one or few pockets? Nigeria Why? Why and Why? *crying*
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by Habakus: 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2013
Choi!!! Nigeria!!!!
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by cocobabe(f): 4:58pm On Sep 19, 2013
Osama10: No wonder we have a lot of kidney failures and all the rest, which kind of country is this?
KIdney failure kwa! and u are still .....alive?
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by bknight: 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2013
Funny but they may even be ignorant of their actions. They probably retail the kpomo without knowing what d chemical is/does
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 19, 2013
Jeez!
And I love kpomo cry
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by write2obi(m): 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
2 Timothy3: 1-8
1[/b]But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days[b](END TIME).2
People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy,3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good,4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.6 They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, 7 always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth.8 Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these teachers oppose(Ban) the truth. They are men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected..

Read vs 8 again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Dexacotin Safe For Weight Gain? / Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos / Veterinary Doctor Removes Bikini From An Intestine During Surgery (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.