Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo (52560 Views)

Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis / Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) / Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by Demallcrazy(m): 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2013
delors: Nairaland and its bunch of mediocre MODs should step up their game. Learn from other social sites - reddit and co. Just because a story has a shocker doesnt not mean it should hit the FP especially one without a source. What do we have here? Just a picture of kpomo sellers (not even kpomo, cow legs), sitting in front of God-knows-where, and you break it on the FP without any form of authenticity. Na wah o.
I know your plan is to drive traffic since Tonto Dikeh, Wizkid, Boko haram and PDP news dont sell again here. Shame!
Reddit banned a section of its forum dedicated to helping to track suspected terrorists few days ago because of unveriable reports submitted daily by members. Facebook closed the account of an online dating site that used the picture of Rahteh Pateah (the 17yr canadian who attempted suicide few months ago) for ad. Learn, Nairaland, learn!
Better stories wey go do body better dey for there for different sections, but our political MODs no FP them because Tonto Dikeh and co nor dey inside the stories. Na yeye traffic stories una dey FP, hustling for commenters like common greenhorn bloggers.
You clone stories from Linda Ekeji, Everywhere in Nigeria, etc and they take priority gracing the FP like play play while those who use their brains to come up with impressive articles are sidelined. Update your platform, u nor gree, improve your features, for where? You nor gree...I better start patronizing others now. SMH
End-Time comment undecided

1 Like

Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by tintingz(m): 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2013
adexsimply: Abegi..kpomo na kpomo
LMAO! Una no go kill person with laff for this NL grin grin
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by redsun(m): 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2013
Dog eat dog.
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by Nik77: 11:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
Ray McBlue: Can anybody tell me what Kpomo means in English?
It means KANDA.
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by Okwombageneral(m): 11:13pm On Sep 19, 2013
endtime tins
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by denzel2009: 11:15pm On Sep 19, 2013
I see why thin people get pot belly in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by debosalau(m): 11:20pm On Sep 19, 2013
oxygen47: The Kpomo shud be boiled and fed to the wicked sellers.
Who knows whether the meat we buy contains the embalming fluid
GOD HELP US

they don't even need to boil it for them. they should eat it like that.
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by gamegurl(f): 11:42pm On Sep 19, 2013
rman: Thank God, I only eat flat transparent kpomo, the best.
lucky u cos na pple wey dey greedy dey fall victim of such....u wan use #20 buy big kpomo
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by highmood(m): 11:48pm On Sep 19, 2013
Chineke! This is my first and last. Kpomo !!! I no chop again.
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by redsun(m): 12:05am On Sep 20, 2013
If not for the shortage of domesticated meats in nigeria,people don't actually have to eat animal skins.They are for leather works and other industrial uses.
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by destu2: 12:19am On Sep 20, 2013
For tbe 'ove of money. Na wah o
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by MeAboki(m): 12:31am On Sep 20, 2013
redsun: If not for the shortage of domesticated meats in nigeria,people don't actually have to eat animal skins.They are for leather works and other industrial uses.

No be shortage, just long throat!
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by FutureDon(m): 1:24am On Sep 20, 2013
Introduction to kpomo embalming techniques using formalin smiley
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by Auxigen(m): 3:23am On Sep 20, 2013
dominique: Why are people so heartless sad
I wonder o..
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by Nobody: 4:49am On Sep 20, 2013
People have been using formaldehyde to conserve frozen chicken,fish...for ages now and Nigerians only found out today? undecided
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by Roon9(m): 7:14am On Sep 20, 2013
delors: Nairaland and its bunch of mediocre MODs should step up their game. Learn from other social sites - reddit and co. Just because a story has a shocker doesnt not mean it should hit the FP especially one without a source. What do we have here? Just a picture of kpomo sellers (not even kpomo, cow legs), sitting in front of God-knows-where, and you break it on the FP without any form of authenticity. Na wah o.
I know your plan is to drive traffic since Tonto Dikeh, Wizkid, Boko haram and PDP news dont sell again here. Shame!
Reddit banned a section of its forum dedicated to helping to track suspected terrorists few days ago because of unveriable reports submitted daily by members. Facebook closed the account of an online dating site that used the picture of Rahteh Pateah (the 17yr canadian who attempted suicide few months ago) for ad. Learn, Nairaland, learn!
Better stories wey go do body better dey for there for different sections, but our political MODs no FP them because Tonto Dikeh and co nor dey inside the stories. Na yeye traffic stories una dey FP, hustling for commenters like common greenhorn bloggers.
You clone stories from Linda Ekeji, Everywhere in Nigeria, etc and they take priority gracing the FP like play play while those who use their brains to come up with impressive articles are sidelined. Update your platform, u nor gree, improve your features, for where? You nor gree...I better start patronizing others now. SMH

Mr man u jus tired n frustrated
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by Baawaa(m): 8:00am On Sep 20, 2013
Blendy77: Someone made a statement on the facebook page that these people dont look like people under arrest. That its possible they just sat in front of their house waiting for customers. How come there is no media source except a photograph from facebook. Looking at this picture critically, the comment actully made sense. No police, no chains, just women sitting down in front of basins of kpomo. Poster please provide us with source because a matter as serious as this should be in the press by now.
Look at the background of the picture,i want you to ponder on that.I don't the the news is real or false
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by Archielaro: 8:22am On Sep 20, 2013
N̤̥̈̊ɑ̤̥̈̊ wa Ooº°˚˚°ºoO  Nija pple
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by yuncka: 8:43am On Sep 20, 2013
Tank God, Doctor say mek I no chop meat.
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by jennyjane(f): 9:12am On Sep 20, 2013
can you imagine? God save your children.
shocked[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 20, 2013

WORD!!!

1 Like

Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by benedictac(f): 9:26am On Sep 20, 2013
dominique: Why are people so heartless sad

All because of money. It is well. God will save His people.
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by delors(m): 9:49am On Sep 20, 2013
Roon9:

Mr man u jus tired n frustrated
Yop! Tired at mediocrity. But frustrated? Do you even know what that means or because every Tom dikk and harry uses it, u also jump on the word? Moofok!
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by redsun(m): 9:53am On Sep 20, 2013
Come to think of it, the frozen chickens you guys eat from china and other parts of oyimbo land are injected with alot of deadly chemicals and steroid that are just as destructive to humam health as embalming fluid, if not more destructive.That's how they got the message and embalming fluid seem like the best they can easily lay their hands on
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by Cyntybaby: 10:39am On Sep 20, 2013
No wonder yoruba people dey fat :'(No wonder yoruba people dey fat
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by Obynoexponent: 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2013
Oh Lord...Our eyes are on you! Deliver us 4rm the hands of evil men!
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mannylex:
I seriously hope you meant " serial"... grin
grin lol I don fuckup na tu face tongue I follow
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by ConradAma: 1:42pm On Sep 20, 2013
Blendy77: Someone made a statement on the facebook page that these people dont look like people under arrest. That its possible they just sat in front of their house waiting for customers. How come there is no media source except a photograph from facebook. Looking at this picture critically, the comment actully made sense. No police, no chains, just women sitting down in front of basins of kpomo. Poster please provide us with source because a matter as serious as this should be in the press by now.
dats d entrance 2 Sapele main police station!
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 20, 2013
All dese kpomo men, so many kpomo men, dnt honor dem Jehova go OSAMA dem
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by Cabsso(m): 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2013
adexsimply: Abegi..kpomo na kpomo
heyy dem wan kil our yoruba pple
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by Cabsso(m): 3:53pm On Sep 20, 2013
Hobashola: " flat transparent kpomo, the best". ....no tink am o... D report ddnt mention datdem dey sell curve ponmo o
grin D
Re: Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo by britneykyute(f): 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2013
debo salau:

they don't even need to boil it for them. they should eat it like that.
yhu too kind ni.... lwkmd4h

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos / Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling / Veterinary Doctor Removes Bikini From An Intestine During Surgery (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.