Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,525 members, 7,770,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:29 AM

Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele (26373 Views)

Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. / Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo / Causes Of Waist Pain In Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by Tjohn1(m): 9:27am On Mar 21, 2013
The police in Sapele, yesterday, saved an hermaphrodite who is partly man and partly woman, from being lynched by a mob, when the figure suddenly showed up along New Ogorode road, by Total Filling Station, in Sapele.

An eye witness said the incident led to traffic jam along Sapele/Warri ever busy expressway and the New Ogorode road as commuters and drivers stopped to catch a glimpse.

When Vanguard visited the scene, the fellow was completely naked, with hair covering most part of the body and a mustached face like a man but with a pair of big size breasts dangling on the chest as well as female and male private parts side by side in the pubic area.

Shortly the crowd began to swell as more people trooped in to catch a glimpse until some attempted to lynch the fellow but for the timely intervention of the police who arrived the scene and whisked the fellow away in a police car.

At the Sapele Police Area Office where the fellow was taken, he identified himself as Pastor Henry Enuta but refused to disclose his mission nor why he was naked. All efforts to get words from him by newsmen failed as the fellow only occasionally shook his head regretably.

The DPO of the Sapele Police Station, CSP Kenneth Akubue confirmed the rescue of the fellow.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/hermaphrodite-causes-stir-in-sapele/

2 Likes

Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by PENMIGHT(m): 11:13am On Mar 21, 2013
The HE/ SHE should be left to live his/her life because everyday we see marvellous creations of God that we can't justify by human reasoning. But,here, if I were in a position to advise,this person should learn to live more amongst the SNAILS than human. This specie will sure show more sympathy than Human.Moreover,the Nigeria police have not diligently been trained to protect the lifes of common species talkless of a rare one in a Bi-sexual.

12 Likes

Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 21, 2013
No pix?
Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by Mrthunzzz09(m): 11:13am On Mar 21, 2013
omaga!
Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by emmanueldinho: 11:14am On Mar 21, 2013
mh
Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by profola2be(m): 11:14am On Mar 21, 2013
God is GREAT!
No man can QUESTION His MAKING nor QUESTION what He Does!
Even in the life of an HERMAPHRODITE,He(God) Showed why He can't be Questioned!
You are Worth to be Praised Oh Lord!!!
Somebody Shout Halleluyah!

1 Like

Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by Joe50(m): 11:14am On Mar 21, 2013
i no go believe until i see pics...

1 Like

Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by Apesin001: 11:15am On Mar 21, 2013
herma whattttttttt, found in where...............................O LORD, have mercy
Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by GJames(m): 11:15am On Mar 21, 2013
what was his/her purpose of walking naked publicly. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by quest003: 11:15am On Mar 21, 2013
lol@fellow
Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by WackyJ1(m): 11:16am On Mar 21, 2013
Pics or it didn't happen

1 Like

Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by grandstar(m): 11:17am On Mar 21, 2013
Ignorance is wicked and evil.

Because someone is different does not give others to right to lynch! angry embarassed

It is saddening. cry

My heart reaches out to the person. May we all be like God who makes the sun rise on good people and bad and makes the rain fall on good people and those who are not good

16 Likes

Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by Lakayana: 11:17am On Mar 21, 2013
It is well but he did not crate himself somethings are very difficult to explain. And we cannot ask God why. When you look at yourself be grateful if its just k leg.

3 Likes

Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 21, 2013
Gene mutation. . .why are they trying to kill him/her ?
Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by KnegroDamus: 11:18am On Mar 21, 2013
[size=15pt]It had been said that we are a broken people![/size]
Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by Okijajuju1(m): 11:18am On Mar 21, 2013
And they wanted to kill him.. angry

Why not kill God that made the mistake of putting male & female organs inside one human?! angry

Now if this guyhad mostly male physical features, but female inners and leaned towards being a homosexual, a person somewhere will lock him up for 14 years for something that he had no control over.

This is that point were we really need to examine ourselves in this country.. angry

16 Likes

Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by goldfish80(m): 11:18am On Mar 21, 2013
People just want to see pics to satisfy their dirty minds tongue

2 Likes

Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by great063(m): 11:18am On Mar 21, 2013
Hmmmm.Just wondering what that guy was thinking when he tried to lynch 'them'.
Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by Walexz02(m): 11:19am On Mar 21, 2013
What!
Herma wetin!?
But the guy is not the first Hermaphrodite now, I am sure they wouldn't have attacked h/her if he wasn't unclad.
Afterall he grew up somewhere and they didn't lynch him. So, why did he came out naked? Him wnt die!?

4 Likes

Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by 4kmukina: 11:19am On Mar 21, 2013
SHAKING HEAD REGRETABLY, dat means say the pastor go do something evil wey come backfire turn am to haemophrodite. Abi im go get juju wey im wan take dey perform miracle, " touch me touch me, can u see dat? he is healed!" but the babalawo akowarolu ya ifaa ofuma
Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by rodeo0070(m): 11:19am On Mar 21, 2013
Its not his/her fault nau...
Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by Okijajuju1(m): 11:19am On Mar 21, 2013
grandstar: Ignorance is wicked and evil.

Because someone is different does not give others to right to lynch! angry embarassed

It is saddening. cry

My heart reaches out to the person. May we all be like God who makes the sun rise on good people and bad and makes the rain fall on good people and those who are not good

Tell that to those supporting the incaceration of homosexuals..

1 Like

Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by Artistree: 11:20am On Mar 21, 2013
The guy don go do some kind mushi mushi wey over am...
Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by pomporiking: 11:20am On Mar 21, 2013
All theses illiterates..instead of una to go make money na hermaphrodite una dey scope bloody perverts
Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by tinuolababy(f): 11:21am On Mar 21, 2013
Thank God the police intervened on time.
Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 21, 2013
What backward nation, NIGERIA!!! I'm sure dey don't knw wot a hermaphrodite is! Lyk wtf! The person ws created dat way!! Geez!

Nigerians are just too hypocritical in nature! Na dem holy pass!,....

I'm just appalled by this post!!

6 Likes

Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by quest003: 11:21am On Mar 21, 2013
grandstar: Ignorance is wicked and evil.

It is saddening. cry

read d content not the headline before you make ur view public, didnt u read d part he was said to have gone unclad. I'm not justifying d act though, just to let you d reason he was lynched

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? / Vet Doctor Warns People Against Use Of Rat Poisons / Tingling/Burning Sensation On My Pubic Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.