Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,072 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years (20716 Views)

Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company / BREAKING News......the Anambra Tribunal Awka Nullified Okey Ezeh;s Election / Princess Stella Oduah Won The Anambra North Senatorial Seat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by B2mario(m): 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2013
Cjrane i thought i've tender my candid apology to Ebonyi which was accepted, pls once again i'm sorry and cant deterial the state and status of my sister state, ebonyi. But you Chino, i cant have your time again because i've seen that we are not mates. You can disguise yourself and spur rubbish but dear least i care, i've advised you many times to travel beyond your local area. If you believe in what i believe you should not be behaving this way. You are a kid, and stop claiming to be adult because you are not, and you are not more than 24yrs. Cjrane i'll makeup sometime and get pictures of Abia state for this board, forget about these pictures people are downloading from internet which are pictures of Aba during military regime posted there by opposition to deterial T.A orji and his govt. Gudnyt my beloved, i love you all.
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Tosin7(f): 10:33pm On Sep 28, 2013
I did my Youth Service in Aba south LGA, just passed out two years ago. I think the pictures of Abia state am seeing here is quite economical with truth. What I saw in Aba during my service period is more devastating and horrible than what is being posted here!

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by cjrane: 11:49pm On Sep 28, 2013
B2 mario: Cjrane i thought i've tender my candid apology to Ebonyi which was accepted, pls once again i'm sorry and cant deterial the state and status of my sister state, ebonyi. But you Chino, i cant have your time again because i've seen that we are not mates. You can disguise yourself and spur rubbish but dear least i care, i've advised you many times to travel beyond your local area. If you believe in what i believe you should not be behaving this way. You are a kid, and stop claiming to be adult because you are not, and you are not more than 24yrs. Cjrane i'll makeup sometime and get pictures of Abia state for this board, forget about these pictures people are downloading from internet which are pictures of Aba during military regime posted there by opposition to deterial T.A orji and his govt. Gudnyt my beloved, i love you all.

Bros,
Apologies accepted,I'm actually from Ogwashi uku in Delta and not from Ebonyi State, however you have to understand that we as Ndigbo cannot continue this disgraceful act of dog eat dog against ourselves. It has really made us suffer so much in the past in Nigeria, thus every new generation Igboman must jettison that disastrous attitude and village squabbles and face our persecutors that have continued to plot the new strategies for the continued marginalization and downfall of Ndigbo in Nigeria.

If Abia is bad,it pains me just as if Asaba is bad.Infact, each time i see some pictures of improvement in Umuahia by TA Orji, i'm happy for my Abia brothers. The same people that will call for the killing and deportation of an Abia or Ebonyi man, will do exactly the same to the Asaba man. So you see, your differences only exist in your head.As far as Nigeria is concerned you are an Igbo man who must be discriminated against and your land deserves to be starved of any amenities from the Federal Government. I have never seen someone from Kaduna rejoice over the maltreatment of Kano or Katsina indigenes. Neither have i ever seen someone from Oyo rejoice over the maltreatment meted out to an Ekiti person.

Therefore, Since Abia, Imo or Anambra will get the same exact standard discriminatory treatment in Nigeria. So why hate or kill your brother? Why rejoice because your brother's state has a bad leader and therefore the people there are suffering? You should be concerned enough to help them fight the bad leader.Why must you rejoice over your brother's misfortune? You'll need everyone's talent to survive the massive hatred and plot to exclude Igbo people from the governance of Nigeria coming from some peculiar sections of Nigeria. Figure?
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by achi4u(m): 12:21am On Sep 29, 2013
Oh! thank you bro Cjrane,you have made my night more stresss-free.
B2 mario dear and my senior @muktari please can we end this charade, can we stop showing them our weaknesses?

I'm Ebonyi man and i am used to insult anyway ...ppl have been insulting us both online and offline..in fact whether I did it right or wrong my fellow igbo must remain of my state.
But thank God things are fast changing hand atleast before I registered on this forum,alot of insult and castigation are flying up and down here by our fellow igbo making it very difficult for some of my brothers to come out here with their identity.

When it come to land mass alaigbo is very small compare others region.
When it comes state creation we are down with one state.
When it comes to federal presence I you will know better.

In fact the list is endless...

bikonu ka anyi buru onye nche Nwanne anyi oge obula na Obodo a bu nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by B2mario(m): 1:44am On Sep 29, 2013
Chai Cjrane your words really touched me, i so much love the likes of you. Thanks so much.. But please understand me, i'm neither criticising Obi nor defending T. A. Orji because both are in the same boat without living up to the expectation but the way some people are defending their state and criticising others is what i want to correct. Our leaders are not represending well so we need to criticise them collectively, if you check me in that Aba thread you'll notice that i did not comment anything i was just laughing with the kinds of post and pictures i saw there. In owerri thread, imolites were accepting our contributions and did not counter anybody wrongly. But i got annoyed when i noticed that some particular persons like derialing the status of others while taking theirs to be superior to others. I dont like seeing or involving myself in tarnishing of people's image. Check my posts very well even in other threads i have no problem with anybody. But brother your advice is so much noted... Chai i have a friend, a custom officer from ogwashi but he's late, john ajijua
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by B2mario(m): 1:47am On Sep 29, 2013
Achi i observed your comment, thanks alot. We are all one.
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by WarriPikin1: 3:49am On Sep 29, 2013
While Jerry Useni and others are gleefully telling how they murdered their commander in chief, Gen Ironsi because he was Igbo and installed Gowon, those that have been made slaves in Nigeria because of that killing and who should be clamouring for the trial of these criminal murderers, are here wasting their energy and time in a senseless smear campaign against their own ! Wonders shall truly never end!

It is truly a wasted generation of senseless Igbomen we have today. Where are the proverbial wise men from the East?

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by IleIfe2(m): 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2013
Who remembers, Voices and Visions, Umulere and Agulere lga? I think it was abacha days or the early days of OBJ. that stuff is stuck in my head.
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 26, 2013
chino24:

Atimes I don't know what is wrong with that clown!

he does not know that Abia is worse than 'hell' itself..

There are presently only three state in the SE where there is hope for the emancipation of Igbos: Anambra, Enugu and Imo to some extent. Ebonyi is even better than Abia because they are somewhat organized.

Its not true.
Forget abt Theodore Orji, Abia is one of the pride states of Nig, if u know what I mean.
And, abia has produced many illustrious ppl igbos can be proud of. The ingenuity of Aba is second to none.
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 26, 2013
@ warri pikin and ile ife, Dem don make peace nah, or are u guys angry they are now together and better.

wherever u hail from, ur stories are not better.
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by FreeGlobe(f): 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2014
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by donphilopus: 8:48am On Jul 04, 2022
Wow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Prove Your Allegations Against Us, INEC Dares PDP / Buhari Meets With African Diplomatic Corps Members (Pics / Chinedum Orji Gifts Car, Employment To Couple Who Lost 4 Children In Suya Meal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.