Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years (20715 Views)

Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company / BREAKING News......the Anambra Tribunal Awka Nullified Okey Ezeh;s Election / Princess Stella Oduah Won The Anambra North Senatorial Seat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2013
[size=15pt]These are the pictures they will NEVER want us to see...[/size]

3 Likes

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by talktimi(m): 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2013
I believe Chris Ngige is the best governor Anambra has ever had, we are all witnesses to the developmental strides witnessed during his shortlived reign BUT there is an argument which states that he only "worked" so as to garner the peoples support while he fought with his godfathers. Will Ngige win the governorship election this year ? I dont know and i cant even predict although i know that Anambra people on ground in the state love him very well, this election is going to be between the Labour party and the APC and whichever candidate wins will do very well for ndi Anambra.

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2013
1radioguru1: Another e-war is brewing but the direction and dimension it gonna take i don't know. It either igbo vs yoruba or anambra igbo vs the rest igbos. Waiting quietly till the popular and known cast of this kind of drama comes on board.

Agbameta vs chino
dayokanu vs willywilly
eggheaders vs sunny bobo
desola vs babyosisi
texas-cowgirl vs ngozievergreen
st-black vs dozzybaba
katsmoto vs dede1.

Place your bet till official closing time 4:30 gmt.

There won't be any e-war on this thread.

Can the mods push this thread to the FP already..! undecided
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Desric(m): 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2013
What do you expect from a confused hypocrite?

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2013
ALAKE_OF_EGBA:

Why are you afraid of the topic hitting FP? angry

So na only Lagos and SW matter good for FP? Odikwa!
Whether it hits front page or not, it's not my fuccking business. Infact nothing concerns me about Anambra state now other than to see Ngige return to Government house. It is a task that has to be done!

cool cool

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Desric(m): 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2013
talktimi: I believe Chris Ngige is the best governor Anambra has ever had, we are all witnesses to the developmental strides witnessed during his shortlived reign BUT there is an argument which states that he only "worked" so as to garner the peoples support while he fought with his godfathers. Will Ngige win the governorship election this year ? I dont know and i cant even predict although i know that Anambra people on ground in the state love him very well, this election is going to be between the Labour party and the APC and whichever candidate wins will do very for ndi Anambra.
Labour party and their Billionaire candidate, though its a guarantee for performance in government because we ve seen the wreck billionaire governors have left in their states before now. Nonetheless we are yet to see before we can appraise him(Ifeanyi Uba).
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2013
1radioguru1: Another e-war is brewing but the direction and dimension it gonna take i don't know. It either igbo vs yoruba or anambra igbo vs the rest igbos. Waiting quietly till the popular and known cast of this kind of drama comes on board.

Agbameta vs chino
dayokanu vs willywilly
eggheaders vs sunny bobo
desola vs babyosisi
texas-cowgirl vs ngozievergreen
st-black vs dozzybaba
katsmoto vs dede1.

Place your bet till official closing time 4:30 gmt.

What about sincerenigerian ve InSincere 9gerian ?
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 19, 2013
berem: Whether it hits front page or not, it's not my fuccking business. Infact nothing concerns me about Anambra state now other than to see Ngige return to Government house. It is a task that has to be done!

cool cool

Ok, we dey the same book-page.
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by madamoringo(f): 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2013
My ONLY PRAYER is for PDP, Obiano or the Ubah (hopefully he will LOOT the state coffers into INSOLVENCY) or whatever candidate that will do only 0.1% of whatever Peter Adaobi has accomplished in 8 years to WIN. Sorry for Ngige but I don't want any progressive South Western ideas or people associated with the South West always who are usually insulted and castigated by people from that side of Nigeria to gain even any benefit. I want them to continue in their "individualism" and other non-policies so that they just remain where they are since they are sooo hateful!
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2013
A beg is there any state or part of the country without places that look like the pictures posted by @OP? Even Abuja and Lagos have worst roads. The easiest thing to do is to post pictures of selected bad roads.

How do you assess a govt? Holistic assessment of any govt must consider several parameters, including the following:

- Road infrastructure. Things like how many km of bad roads inherited? How many km of good roads is now in place? How many km of roads are now motorable? What are the quality of the roads built?,etc.

- Health care. This include assessment of health indices in the state within the period- life expectancy, infant mortality rate, maternal mortality rate, polio cases,etc-, upgrade of existing health facilities, any newly built health facilities,etc

- Education. Has the quality and assess to basic education increased over the period? Assessment of performance of Anambra students in external examination and infrastructural upgrade in educational institutions in the state.

- Job creation and industralization. How many jobs have been created over the period? Is unemployment decreasing or increasing? Are more industries opening up or closing shop?

- Fiscal discipline. Is the state financially sound? Is the state debt sustainable? Etc

Etc,etc.

So @Op., governance is much more than building of roads or fixing street lights. Besides no state govt has fixed all the roads in their state. It does not make sense for you to post pictures of less than 2km of bad roads in a state with well over 1,000km of roads. That is deliberate mischief and DECEIT.

4 Likes

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by ik4life: 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2013
FreeGlobe: More, Anambra State University from the master of substandard projects.
I am a student of ANSU it is one of worst university in nigeria if not the worst but one of the highest in terms of school fees.no good road,no lecture halls,,no good boys hostel,not even enough offices for lectures the worst now is that political science,mass com,economics,computer science etc has lost accreditation but when come to nairaland they will be posting beautiful pictures I don't know where they get it from saying obi built it.if not for prof okafor,the VC the school will have been shut down long time ago
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Ngwakwe: 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2013
Stop this your useless scrap and be useful to yourself for once.

The South East was bombed to stone age by your fathers, Arab armies and with the help of the British from 1967 to 1970.

The war ended with promises of reconciliation and reconstruction that have never happened. Then came regimes that never invested nor cited any developmental project in South East in a bid to keep them perpetually dependent on other regions.

To deepen the injustice against the Igbos of the South East, the Northern Military heads of State used State and Local Government creations to siphon the Federal allocation to the detriment of South East States.

What can we say of Census forgery and falsifying of SE figures and allotment of Federal Constituencies to under represent the Igbos.

I will stop for now, but let it be known to you that there has been a grand conspiracy in the past to keep the South East Region under-developed with minimal Federal allocation for payment of monthly salaries only.

People should be sympathetic with the plight of the South East Region instead of these useless comparisons.

bloggernaija:

The bolded portion is the reason the southeast is what it is.

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by ballabriggs: 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2013
Akabo lele nu O!!! A Chineke nna eriela ariri hoha!!!

Dimkpa no n'ama ayaraga breeze, meanwhile umuokorobia no na umuyoya ari nwanyi oluru alu elu. Okwa dimkpa mecha buru oria umuokorobia, onuwa ga si ya, "Papa you are a very irresponsible man, how did you come about this sickness".

Ndigbo murunu anya O, hafuga nu Fashola. Ori ihe omere unu.

Lekwa nu Adaobi, jide nuya n'amo. Allocation, billions and millions ele ihe dimkpa jiri ya me? Ajukwa ya aju.
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Akanbiedu(m): 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: A beg is there any state or part of the country without places that look like the pictures posted by @OP? Even Abuja and Lagos have worst roads. The easiest thing to do is to post pictures of selected bad roads.

How do you assess a govt? Holistic assessment of any govt must consider several parameters, including the following:

- Road infrastructure. Things like how many km of bad roads inherited? How many km of good roads is now in place? How many km of roads are now motorable? What are the quality of the roads built?,etc.

- Health care. This include assessment of health indices in the state within the period- life expectancy, infant mortality rate, maternal mortality rate, polio cases,etc-, upgrade of existing health facilities, any newly built health facilities,etc

- Education. Has the quality and assess to basic education increased over the period? Assessment of performance of Anambra students in external examination and infrastructural upgrade in educational institutions in the state.

- Job creation and industralization. How many jobs have been created over the period? Is unemployment decreasing or increasing? Are more industries opening up or closing shop?

- Fiscal discipline. Is the state financially sound? Is the state debt sustainable? Etc

Etc,etc.

So @Op., governance is much more than building of roads or fixing street lights. Besides no state govt has fixed all the roads in their state. It does not make sense for you to post pictures of less than 2km of bad roads in a state with well over 1,000km of roads. That is deliberate mischief.

Why don't you post pictures of the good works done by the government, not the usual private residence you guys normally post here.
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2013
These two pictures caught my attention:

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by ifyalways(f): 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2013
Who cares ?
Obi has done his part and posterity would judge him negatively or positively.
What have YOU done for your community lately ?

4 Likes

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2013
ik4life: I am a student of ANSU it is one of worst university in nigeria if not the worst but one of the highest in terms of school fees.no good road,no lecture halls,,no good boys hostel,not even enough offices for lectures the worst now is that political science,mass com,economics,computer science etc has lost accreditation but when come to nairaland they will be posting beautiful pictures I don't know where they get it from saying obi built it.if not for prof okafor,the VC the school will have been shut down long time ago
Are you talking of the same Anambra State University that recieved N3billion or so intervention fund from FG in 2012? The university was one of the 12 universities that recieved special impact fund last year.
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Italiano1: 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: A beg is there any state or part of the country without places that look like the pictures posted by @OP? Even Abuja and Lagos have worst roads. The easiest thing to do is to post pictures of selected bad roads.

Etc,etc.

So @Op., governance is much more than building of roads or fixing street lights. Besides no state govt has fixed all the roads in their state. It does not make sense for you to post pictures of less than 2km of bad roads in a state with well over 1,000km of roads. That is deliberate mischief.

Very convenient rubbish you have written there. Why are you so defensive? Is it because this is a SE state? Why don't we get the same measured response from you on threads about Lagos and Fashola?

Hypocrite of the highest order- You are an Insincere person!
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by achi4u(m): 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
We Ndigbo don't want this Topic/thread to appear on front page.

there's enough news already there for ppl to read.
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
ik4life: I am a student of ANSU it is one of worst university in nigeria if not the worst but one of the highest in terms of school fees.no good road,no lecture halls,,no good boys hostel,not even enough offices for lectures the worst now is that political science,mass com,economics,computer science etc has lost accreditation but when come to nairaland they will be posting beautiful pictures I don't know where they get it from saying obi built it.if not for prof okafor,the VC the school will have been shut down long time ago

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Akanbiedu(m): 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2013
Ngwakwe: Stop this your useless scrap and be useful to yourself for once.

The South East was bombed to stone age by your fathers, Arab armies and with the help of the British from 1967 to 1970.

The war ended with promises of reconciliation and reconstruction that have never happened. Then came regimes that never invested nor cited any developmental project in South East in a bid to keep them perpetually dependent on other regions.

To deepen the injustice against the Igbos of the South East, the Northern Military heads of State used State and Local Government creations to siphon the Federal allocation to the detriment of South East States.

What can we say of Census forgery and falsifying of SE figures and allotment of Federal Constituencies to under represent the Igbos.

I will stop for now, but let it be known to you that there has been a grand conspiracy in the past to keep the South East Region under-developed with minimal Federal allocation for payment of monthly salaries only.

People should be sympathetic with the plight of the South East Region instead of these useless comparisons.

See this one. Are you guys for real? Its been 14 years now since this democratic dispensation and Peter Obi has spent 8 years of those in government. A report recently claimed peter has received trillions of naira in federal allocation and this is all you can come up with? You guys are seriously messed up in the brain.

You useless leaders instead of developing your corner of Nigeria would rather spend the meagre resources to buy overprized properties in Abuja and Lagos. only for you ijiosts to cry Yoruba and hausa as excuse for underdevlopment in your state.

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Are you talking of the same Anambra State University that recieved N3billion or so intervention fund from FG in 2012? The university was one of the 12 universities that recieved special impact fund last year.

3 Billion naira is in safe hand in the name of Fidelity Bank PLC.
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by ballabriggs: 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

Agajukwa nu onye? Allocation, intervention, millions, billions, trillions all in paper.
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by emiye(m): 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2013
OMG shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Ngwakwe: 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2013
Why are people supporting Dr Ngige who rigged election, engaged in diabolical abominable crime in Okija and disrupted the peace of Anambra State with his god fathers for three years?

Had Ngige been the candidate of PPA in Anambra Gubernatorial election, no South Westerner will ever support him.

Let Anambrians elect the best man for the job.

2 Likes

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by EASTSIDAZ: 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2013
Abagworo:

I think you can criticize without pictures as we've all been to Awka and know its not a befitting capital.

I know that you must creep from your hole. Is Owerre a befitting capital? If after more than 40yrs owerre still looks unkempt riddled with bad roads then what can you make of that? We all know that Imo state is a huge slum. The pictures posted by freeglobe is from 7-10yrs ago. So why do you rant when we are know that Owerre nothing to write about.

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 19, 2013
If Chino doesn't visit this thread, every other thing said on this thread is arrant nonsense!! He is needed to tell us the development strides of Peter Obi. As a civil servant with the state government, he knows better. grin
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2013
EASTSIDAZ:

I know that you must creep from your hole. Is Owerre a befitting capital? If after more than 40yrs owerre still looks unkempt riddled with equally worse roads then what can you make of that?
You should be attacking the poster instead. Leave Abagworo and owerri out of your discussion. don't ignite more fire! cry
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by agbameta: 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2013
Italiano1:

Very convenient rubbish you have written there. Why are you so defensive? Is it because this is a SE state? Why don't we get the same measured response from you on threads about Lagos and Fashola?

Hypocrite of the highest order- You are an Insincere person!

The joker sure knows how to insult his own intelligence and not ours. He's a comedian so I hardly take hims seriously anyway..
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by agbameta: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2013
Anambra teaching hospital.... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ajimobi Awarded N30bn Last-minute Contracts In One Day, Says Seyi Makinde / Prove Your Allegations Against Us, INEC Dares PDP / Buhari Meets With African Diplomatic Corps Members (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.