Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,724 members, 7,837,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Never Judge A Book - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Never Judge A Book (10095 Views)

Jesse Jags Album Didnt Move 100k Units, Saucekid Was A Flop! / Had To Do This "songs from saucekid" / Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Judge A Book by javalove(m): 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2008
I HAVE NEVER POSTED IN UPPERCASE ALL THROUGH BUT NOW I HAVE TO COS I DEY VEX

I HATE SAUCEKID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE'S KILLING US PLEASE TELL HIM TO FIND ANOTHER JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT IS AMERICAN ABOUT HIM? WAS HE BORN IN AMERICA? HE ONLY WENT THERE TO STUDY FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND HE DEY FORM ACCENT

HE IS SO FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOO UNREAL. SHOWING US BELT AND FLAT ASS!!!!!!!!!!! IS THAT WHAT RAP IS ABOUT? WHY COULDNT HE ANSWER THE SIMPLE "YOU SAY U ARE D AFRICAN AMBASSADOR OF RAP, WHAT IS AFRICAN ABOUT U?" HE BEGIN DEY GRUMBLE!!!!!!!!

MODERATOR PLS BAN SKINGO!!!! BAN TOSIN!!!!!!!!! BAN CHASISGAL!!!!!!!! AND U R DOWN WITH DEM TOO BAN URSELF!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Never Judge A Book by Riskie(f): 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2008
javalove:

I HAVE NEVER POSTED IN UPPERCASE ALL THROUGH BUT NOW I HAVE TO COS I DEY VEX

I HATE SAUCEKID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE'S KILLING US PLEASE TELL HIM TO FIND ANOTHER JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT IS AMERICAN ABOUT HIM? WAS HE BORN IN AMERICA? HE ONLY WENT THERE TO STUDY FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND HE DEY FORM ACCENT

HE IS SO FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOO UNREAL. SHOWING US BELT AND FLAT ASS!!!!!!!!!!! IS THAT WHAT RAP IS ABOUT? WHY COULDNT HE ANSWER THE SIMPLE "YOU SAY You ARE D AFRICAN AMBASSADOR OF RAP, WHAT IS AFRICAN ABOUT You?" HE BEGIN DEY GRUMBLE!!!!!!!!

MODERATOR PLS BAN SKINGO!!!! BAN TOSIN!!!!!!!!! BAN CHASISGAL!!!!!!!! AND You R DOWN WITH DEM TOO BAN URSELF!!!!!!!!!!!

Is his nyash supposed to be big? grin grin

BTW calm down dude, it's not that serious. cheesy
Re: Never Judge A Book by Skywalker5(m): 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2008
Too much F--king Haters in the house.Leave the dude alone.

If you can freestyle better,Carry mic make we hear una own

Damn
Re: Never Judge A Book by tosinadeda: 12:00am On Aug 29, 2008
Ban or no ban,vex or no vex.
It dsnt chng d fact dat sauce is good!
Re: Never Judge A Book by owolomo(m): 12:44am On Aug 29, 2008
LOL, SAUCE KID SUCKSSSS MAJOR LEAGUE COCKSS, HE IS TRASH MUSIC, FAKE ASS THUG, FROM CALI, IN THE SURBURBS, I LAUGH AT UR SORRY ASS, grin grin grin
Re: Never Judge A Book by javalove(m): 9:29am On Aug 29, 2008
tosinadeda:

Ban or no ban,vex or no vex.
It dsnt chng d fact that sauce is good!

so u neva die? wat of ur gay mate skingo? where two of una run go because this place don too hot for una.

Please what is good about sauce? His stolen beats? Wack lyrics of what?

Talking about freestyle, if we do our research well well, i sure say na steal he steal that one too.

Moderator please deete this thread,
Re: Never Judge A Book by tosinadeda: 10:10am On Aug 29, 2008
See u displayn stupidity all over the net!
Re: Never Judge A Book by AfrknKngs(m): 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2008
AfrknKngs:

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah,  Here we go again,  Sauce kid this, sauce kid that! them don hire ashawoo to promote Sauce be that! Una no go rest,  lol,  I mean, I read through this shyt! Was this suppose to make us reconsider that da nigga is wack fukk out of hurr,  Nigga SUCKK!!!! Tosin SUKKS! SKINGO SUKKS!!! NUCCA,  AINT NOBODY NO THIS NICCA!!! And this is y'alls strategy! Y'all go bout praising this dudes name to have us ask around who's hurrd of him,  so they can go research him and MAYBE become his fan,  lol,  Nigga! If peeps dance to Sanboribobo, itz because of da BEAT! nothing else! BECAUSE peeps recognize da beat!!! Must I repost da damn interview again Dat shit don't even mean anything!!! HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW WHAT IT MEANS!!! @ least u'D think of making up some word that means sumtn to You!!! That nigga is TRASH!!!

@FlowSHOW: If Sauce and Mode 9 did a collab, Mode would end Sauce's CAREER!! (Bet u all da nigga will talk bout is pump in his trunk, guns n bullets that he aint ever touched!!! grin) Fake ass nigga!!! Fukk out of ma face!!

I'm tired of this brawd man! and his little soldiers! Thinkin da nigga got swag or lyrics!! HE aint original, he aint creative, his swag is off Yankee artists and he claimes to be African American(THAT DOESNT SAY SHIT ABOUT NIGERIA but uses "It's Naija" to cover up, ), EVEN AFRICAN KINGS sound more Nigerian than his fake ass,  They KEEP IT REAL,  Nuccas that grew up in da states are reppin Naija more than this fake thug!!

Once again Study your little god before u praise him:
[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA03zEuorBk&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

~We Are AKS~

Once again,  This is not hate! This is Real Talk! Da Kid is garbage! He swagga jakks his shit from others,  Then he had da nerves to say expensive belt Hl on,  ama go to da mall and take a picture of da real belt,  that shit is like $10 but this little fukk tryta fool Nigerians and shit!!! How can u even say your pants sag because u aint got an ass LOL,  then da chick shut him up by saying "THAT IS WHY You HAVE A BELT!!!" DUMMASS!!! Doesnt even know what da belt it for!!! How STUPID!! Infact anyone that thinks Sauce go hard is juss because they know him personally, sukked his dikk, got paid or from OGBA!!! Plain n fukkin Simple!!! Fukk out of ma face with this gay dude fake dude,  I spray this slut anytime,

tosinadeda:

See u displayn stupidity all over the net!

If u don't want stupidity being displayed all over da net, then tell ya crew to stop posting stupidity on this forum! Stupidity meaning Sauce!! That's Stupidity! Anyone promoting Sauce is promoting and displaying Stupidity! yah digg??

~We Are AKS~

Re: Never Judge A Book by Riskie(f): 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2008
Did Sauce Kid take sumn from you Damn, you act like he personally offended you. LOL!!! We get the point, you think he's whack and you're not the only one. And then again there are some people who think he's the best thing since slice bread. Take it easy, don't have a heart attack. grin grin grin
Re: Never Judge A Book by AfrknKngs(m): 2:21am On Aug 30, 2008
Riskie:

Did Sauce Kid take sumn from you Damn, you act like he personally offended you. LOL!!! We get the point, you think he's whack and you're not the only one. And then again there are some people who think he's the best thing since slice bread. Take it easy, don't have a heart attack. grin grin grin

Lol, u right! But da nigga gets all these overhyped praise that dont make any sense, :-D And they chose to ignore da truth bout him! I could pull out so many shit bout him that cud end his career but itz all good, I said it b4, Da nigga got flow but he aint original and if y'all think he da shit, then ama pull it out quickly and let them know that he wakk!! grin

~We Are AKS~

Re: Never Judge A Book by owolomo(m): 3:39am On Aug 30, 2008
my guy pull it out, make the WORLD knw that sauce kid is a nicca w/ BITCHASSNESS, ABEG STOP THE MADDNESS, AND THE DISGRACE TO NAIJA , EFF SAUCE
Re: Never Judge A Book by tosinadeda: 6:27am On Aug 30, 2008
Abeg pull am out!
african american is coming,its now a matter of days!
make u haters find money go buy am. If the album no tap,tel me,i go return una mama money!
No be say fumble,sauce is the ish!
And by d way we re covered!
Its naija
Re: Never Judge A Book by owolomo(m): 11:10am On Aug 31, 2008
wo tosin o je lo ku sibi kon jor, make we hear word, AS A MATTER OF FACT FUKK BUYING THE CD, I CAN CONFIRM THAT IT WONT SELL BIG, AND IF IT DOES U WILL HEAR PEOPLES MOUTH BOUT HOW STUPID AND RIDICULOUSLY FUKK'D THE ALBUM IS, JOR JOR,
Re: Never Judge A Book by tosinadeda: 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2008
Guy try make sense abeg
Re: Never Judge A Book by owolomo(m): 7:21am On Sep 01, 2008
damn for some reason i read it again thinkin i made some mistake, but midway i realized that im dealing with MAJOR IDIOTS, TOSIN U ARE OFFICIALLY AN APOLOGY, done, grin
Re: Never Judge A Book by tosinadeda: 8:03am On Sep 01, 2008
Like i said b4,try make sense!
Ure on d net
Re: Never Judge A Book by AfrknKngs(m): 8:23am On Sep 01, 2008
tosinadeda:

Like i said before,try make sense!
Ure on d net

Your Life don't make sense!

~We Are AKS~

Re: Never Judge A Book by tosinadeda: 10:47am On Sep 01, 2008
African American
coming soon!
Re: Never Judge A Book by AfrknKngs(m): 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2008
Nu Revolution

Coming Soon

http://www.myspace.com/theafricankings

~We Are AKS~

Re: Never Judge A Book by owolomo(m): 7:47am On Sep 02, 2008
SO NOW CAN WE PLZZ CLOSE THIS PATHETIC ASS FORUM, BECOZ ITSSSSSS BULL SHIT , GBAA,
grin grin
Re: Never Judge A Book by javalove(m): 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2008
YAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - - - - streches hands!!!----

Whats going on here?

Ohhh, ------sauce?

hisses
Re: Never Judge A Book by djchronic(m): 5:27am On Sep 03, 2008
Lol @ Bimbo, when did u become such a big fan? Omo, nuffin do u mehn!

All ya haterz need Christ in ur life!

May the Peace of the Lord be with you. bless,

African American, coming soon!
Re: Never Judge A Book by javalove(m): 11:15am On Sep 03, 2008
@chronic

r u d same DJ chronic modenine mentioned in naija dj's?
Re: Never Judge A Book by edosioo(f): 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2008
@djchronic
as if u know bimbola

@javalove
yes he is djchronic of naija djs , and he tried to diss sauce b4, he has become a sauce fan too, african american is here ,its sauce kid yall, java leave me o
Re: Never Judge A Book by skingo(m): 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2008
ive noticed that sauce kid has many more fans than i actually thought even on this forum. but in real life its serious.
carry on bro'
chronic baba whats up? your head dey there
Re: Never Judge A Book by kaypumpin2(m): 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2008
everywhere there is sauce's post,there will u find owolomo and africkngs on one hand AND skingo/tosin @ the other part of the divide.

Though av not really taken my time to listen to all of Sauce's song i still feel hes more popular on the street of lag and indeed in naija than these africkngs, if sauce is garbage,then let AK too do some songs that will 'KILL OF" sauce's.

I feel this attack and stuffs been spewed here are rather taken too far and personal sometimes, Till AK do that abeg make una leave that sauce guy alone,Garbage or not.
Re: Never Judge A Book by skingo(m): 11:30pm On Sep 03, 2008
wats up kay pumpin. this is a mixtape track sauce kid did recently. don't know about the album dates but i am going to be getting it forsure.

heres the link. produced by my guy ralph, codered entertainment. check out their blog
coderedent..com

here's the link to the song diamonds. its cool.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/u6bsc1
Re: Never Judge A Book by AfrknKngs(m): 2:21am On Sep 04, 2008
kay_pumpin:

everywhere there is sauce's post,there will u find owolomo and africkngs on one hand AND skingo/tosin @ the other part of the divide.

Though av not really taken my time to listen to all of Sauce's song i still feel hes more popular on the street of lag and indeed in naija than these africkngs, if sauce is garbage,then let AK too do some songs that will 'KILL OF" sauce's.

I feel this attack and stuffs been spewed here are rather taken too far and personal sometimes, Till AK do that abeg make una leave that sauce guy alone,Garbage or not.

Ofcourse you won't here of African Kings due to da fact that they havnt been 2 Naija to expose their shit, Just wait till they enter Naija!!! Sauce has been there, and aint shit poppin, I see His Music videos with others, He aint got his own personal shit yet, (except for "I can't feel my face" that he jocked that might come out on a video, ) Sauce is wack, plain and simple! Itz not hate itz just reality! Like I said, Y'all are praising this dude waaaay too much, Let da Album drop and you'll see what he got =D I already know what he got, U will judge whether he's original or not,

~We Are AKS~

Re: Never Judge A Book by FLOWSHOW: 5:22am On Sep 04, 2008
@aks
ur hatred has been taken too personal, u talk about sauce as if u are not even nigerians, omo ale nie. aks.
that life , some people are just born playerhaters, sauce carry go jare , u know who owns the streets , if they born aks papa well make he show face for african shrine ,
Re: Never Judge A Book by bjpumpin(f): 8:55am On Sep 04, 2008
@skingo
nice upload, can we have more of sauce pls. we need to feel oluwasaucekibaba agba
Re: Never Judge A Book by AfrknKngs(m): 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2008
FLOWSHOW:

@aks
your hatred has been taken too personal, u talk about sauce as if u are not even nigerians, omo ale nie. aks.
that life , some people are just born playerhaters, sauce carry go jare , u know who owns the streets , if they born aks papa well make he show face for african shrine ,

Aint no hating, To da fans it's considered hating but to da real niggas out thurr, it's considered real talk! So u are a fan and it's completely Normal for you to say I'm hating! I'm not a fan of Sauce period, I aint no hater too, I've given Sauce da credits he deserve, but there's a point where u say, "These niggas are exagerating, Where's da originality these niggas talkin bout What's so fresh bout da nigga What's uniques bout him etc, " As far as these questions aren't answered, he still aint hot to me! He still doesnt give me a reason why I should represent fuh him too, I needa know what I'm missing! Da only reason why skingo and tosin is bitching about da situation is coz they dared to Compare Sauce with a beast "Mode9" with sum mindless followers who was agreeing with them, Listen to Sauce lyrics and swear u aint ever hurrd his shit b4! Listen to Mode9, and that nigga will remind y'all what hip-hop is, If Sauce is known for juss bringin party vibe, I'd prolly compromise and come to an agreement but if u praise da nigga fuh no valid reasons then all I can call it is fanboism =D So prove this to shut me up! As far as am concerned, I will keep repping African Kings because these guys got what it takes and I KNOW it's coz these niggas havnt been to Nigeria yet, ONLY 2yrs in da game and these niggas are bringin vibes such as "SOLE, JULE", "National Dance II", or "Gold Digga" Man wait till Naija here's what they got and you will beg to differ!! Gba Be!

~We Are AKS~

Re: Never Judge A Book by skingo(m): 7:19pm On Sep 04, 2008
bjpumpin whats up? no yawa. i dey wait the album. i have a few more but my computer is too slow to upload them.
but i can give you links if i can upload them. have you heard gbasibe too? its on youtube now. fresh jams!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VIDEO: Victor AD Ft Davido - Tire You / Download Hot Naija Music Mix 2019 By DJ Beeast / Dipo Sodipo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.