Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,773 members, 7,837,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Never Judge A Book - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Never Judge A Book (10096 Views)

Jesse Jags Album Didnt Move 100k Units, Saucekid Was A Flop! / Had To Do This "songs from saucekid" / Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Judge A Book by kaypumpin2(m): 7:24pm On Sep 04, 2008
Aint no hating, To da fans it's considered hating but to da real niggas out thurr, it's considered real talk! So u are a fan
and it's completely Normal for you to say I'm hating! I'm not a fan of Sauce period, I aint no hater too, I've given Sauce da credits he deserve, but there's a point where u say, "These niggas are exagerating, Where's da originality these niggas talkin bout What's so fresh bout da nigga What's uniques bout him etc, " As far as these questions aren't answered, he still aint hot to me! He still doesnt give me a reason why I should represent fuh him too, I needa know what I'm missing! Da only reason why skingo and tosin is bitching about da situation is because they dared to Compare Sauce with a beast "Mode9" with sum mindless followers who was agreeing with them, Listen to Sauce lyrics and swear u aint ever hurrd his shit before! Listen to Mode9, and that nigga will remind y'all what hip-hop is, If Sauce is known for juss bringin party vibe, I'D prolly compromise and come to an agreement but if u praise da nigga fuh no valid reasons then all I can call it is fanboism =D So prove this to shut me up! As far as am concerned, I will keep repping African Kings because these guys got what it takes and I KNOW it's because these niggas havnt been to Nigeria yet, ONLY 2yrs in da game and these niggas are bringin vibes such as "SOLE, JULE", "National Dance II", or "Gold Digga" Man wait till Naija here's what they got and you will beg to differ!! Gba Be!

Whats the diff between the way skingo and tosin bitch (to use ur word)abt sauce and the way u go on and on abt africakings?

Really a lotta wacker Mcs are out there and i wonder y its only sauce u pounce on as if there is no tmr.

Make ur africakngs sef come down come drop there own make we knw whats up, unitl dem, put a shove in it mayne!
Re: Never Judge A Book by skingo(m): 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2008
kay_pumpin:

Aint no hating, To da fans it's considered hating but to da real niggas out thurr, it's considered real talk! So u are a fan
Whats the diff between the way skingo and tosin bitch (to use your word)about sauce and the way u go on and on about africakings?

Really a lotta wacker Mcs are out there and i wonder y its only sauce u pounce on as if there is no tmr.

Make your africakngs sef come down come drop there own make we knw whats up, unitl them, put a shove in it mayne!

kay pumpin. nothing dey happen. shebi u can detect good music once u hear it? so can i. and so can millions of others.
just free the issue
Re: Never Judge A Book by kaypumpin2(m): 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2008
@ african kings

I WILL NEVER be drawn into comparing MODE 9 with any naija rappers,not even his close pals den in SWAT ROOT.My 2 cents on the whole Mode 9 thingy is like this, shey u sabi Ooni of Ife and Alafin of Oyo?They are both grade A Kings in Yoruba land and none will go to the other's kingdom to claim or capture his territory.

Take your position and lock it mayne!
Re: Never Judge A Book by kaypumpin2(m): 9:02pm On Sep 04, 2008
@ african kings

I WILL NEVER be drawn into comparing MODE 9 with any naija rapper,not even his close pals den in SWAT ROOT.My 2 cents on the whole Mode 9 thingy is like this, shey u sabi Ooni of Ife and Alafin of Oyo?They are both grade A Kings in Yoruba land and none will go to the other's kingdom to claim or capture his territory.

Re: Never Judge A Book by AfrknKngs(m): 3:16am On Sep 05, 2008
I got you, Like African Kings are completely ignoring this but I guess they're are just not worried about our opinions coz I'm sure they'd have dropped a track bout this shit, But if u wan listen to their stuff, go to their myspace page: www.myspace.com/theafricankings and u'll know what am talking about, Itz juss not talks itz THERE!!! They dropin their shit hurr in TX and Naija havnt hurrd of it yet, but y'all juss wait!!! =D

~We Are AKS~

Re: Never Judge A Book by owolomo(m): 4:45am On Sep 05, 2008
@aks

i aint been in the south in a min, abeg if u see those guys for party yan them to HEAD TO NAIJA THIS YEAR MEHN SO THEY CAN SHUT THAT MUGOON DOWN,
Re: Never Judge A Book by tosinadeda: 1:14am On Sep 06, 2008
any1 who has a prob with the song diamonds should pls halla back
Re: Never Judge A Book by AfrknKngs(m): 10:23am On Sep 06, 2008
Honestly, I was gonna say sumtn but I decided to listen to da track and it actually/surprisingly came out nice, I like Diamonds but that other tracks "Yebariba & Feel my face" can go to da trash!! Yo! but Seriously, he killed that track "Diamonds" Now that's Original right thurr grin He should keep going that route and he might do sumtn nice fuh real,

~We Are AKS~

Re: Never Judge A Book by tosinadeda: 11:41am On Sep 06, 2008
i hope others listen to the song before criticising or judging!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Never Judge A Book by tesyes: 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2008
kay_pumpin:

@ african kings

I WILL NEVER be drawn into comparing MODE 9 with any naija rappers,not even his close pals den in SWAT ROOT.My 2 cents on the whole Mode 9 thingy is like this, shey u sabi Ooni of Ife and Alafin of Oyo?They are both grade A Kings in Yoruba land and none will go to the other's kingdom to claim or capture his territory.

it seems you have no taste 4 good music, how can you compare mode 9 with any other rapper, nawa o
Re: Never Judge A Book by kaypumpin2(m): 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2008
@tesyes
it seems you have no taste 4 good music, how can you compare mode 9 with any other rapper, nawa o

Now this just a good example of an impetous post, did you read my post @ all.I have never and i reiterate it,will never been drawn in2 argument abt Mode 9 and other naija rappers.Hes one dude i respect for what he does just like i respect others for what they do iand how they do it.

And knw something,what makes good music for you may be bad music for other.As far mode do what he does beautifully,as long as Ruggedman wldnt switch lane to try and sound mode,am OK,as long as Sauce is good @ what hes doin and lockin his position,why shld i condemn him?Its all good bro.You can go ahead and call Modes music great and throw other pples music in the trash can,it just highlights your parochial nature.I have all of modes album jsut like i do,rugged,nigga raw,freestyle et al and this niggas be killin it in their own ways!

Posted by: AfrknKngs
Insert Quote
Honestly, I was going to say sumtn but I decided to listen to da track and it actually/surprisingly came out nice, I like Diamonds but that other tracks "Yebariba & Feel my face" can go to da trash!! Yo! but Seriously, he killed that track "Diamonds" Now that's Original right thurr He should keep going that route and he might do sumtn nice fuh real,

Now thats what am talkin abt, let em bois too come over and do thier thang.More power to their elbows

@owolomo
i aint been in the south in a min, abeg if u see those guys for party yan them to HEAD TO NAIJA THIS YEAR MEHN SO THEY CAN SHUT THAT MUGOON DOWN,

Change from your insolent ways mayne
Re: Never Judge A Book by AfrknKngs(m): 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2008
Lol, I hear u, but still hold AFRICAN kINGS DOWN, HardCore representer right hurr, It's bout time Naija niggas from da south show em folks what we capable off too, tired of nuccas not showin South Side any Love jare!!! Like ma niggas Naija boys, Ipaja Boy, Aristokrats and of course African Kings, slowly taking ova!! and once again, If u aint hurrd of them, somthing deh do, http://www.myspace.com/theafricankings

Me, I am AKS, You, You are AKS, (lol, They shud put me on a track =D)

~We Are AKS~

Re: Never Judge A Book by kaypumpin2(m): 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2008
@AFRIKANKINGS

WHO BE DEM IPAJA BOIS??

ALSO I TOT U R ONE OF EM
Re: Never Judge A Book by AfrknKngs(m): 3:18pm On Sep 08, 2008
kay_pumpin:

@AFRIKANKINGS

WHO BE DEM IPAJA BOIS??

ALSO I TOT You R ONE OF EM

AAAAAAAAAAh, My friend, u're not the only one =D Lol, everyone think say I be all three members itself lol, When u rep some1 hard, u must be the artist itself! Shebi? I juss de push them hard even though it almost caused serious drama for them, but I don apologize!(Even though I really wanted to see a serious beef or diss track but ahwell, ) Reason why I deh rep is coz I finally got to meet them personally oooh, Like if u meet them personally, these guys deh correct, Them deh keep am real! Most of these Naija artists from here juss deh form trying to sound AKATA! That's da reason why I no deh respect Sauce! (No bash me ooooh just ma opinions!) I feel like if folks that grew up in this country and never been to Naija is reppin Naija more than most Naija artists themselves, deserves shit loadza credits coz it aint easy! I feel like the only way we can have this world respect our music is to be true to ourselves! These niggas learned piggin thru movies and friends alone and what's driving them to keep repping Naija is their passion and that's all I need to have their back :-D!! So me I go play ma cards on African Kings and see them make takeover, Gba Gbe! U can check Ipaja boy here, http://www.mytruspot.com/members/636/

~We Are AKS~

Re: Never Judge A Book by owolomo(m): 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2008
AFRICAN KINGS ALL THE WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, and p.s, that DIAMOND tracc is nice, sumtin nu, diff not like the other rubbish , i gbadun the track, but abeg take yebariba n' cant feel my face off the market, pls dont stone me ooooh, nevertheless I AKS IS STILL #1 IN MY GBEDU , cool
Re: Never Judge A Book by QBSauceKid: 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2008
Yo Whats good y'all?
My publicist told me abt this site so im here to clear erthing up aite?
First, I don't have or want any beef wiv any rapper or wateva.
Second, Enjoy ur music people!Errbody's entitled to their choice of music aite?
Third,

African American
Coming Soon!!

If u didn't like me b4 his, ur gonna love me after u listen t this, aite?!

Hmmmm,
Its Naija
Re: Never Judge A Book by javalove(m): 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2008
QBSauceKid:

Yo Whats good y'all?
My publicist told me about this site so im here to clear erthing up aite?
First, I don't have or want any beef with any rapper or whatever.
Second, Enjoy your music people!Errbody's entitled to their choice of music aite?
Third,

African American
Coming Soon!!

If u didn't like me before his, your going to love me after u listen t this, aite?!

Hmmmm,
Its Naija

i smell a scam either tosin, chasis, skingo or fastmoney. i smell a scam here
Re: Never Judge A Book by AfrknKngs(m): 7:49pm On Sep 17, 2008
javalove:

i smell a scam either tosin, chasis, skingo or fastmoney. i smell a scam here
lol, I was waiting for someone to say it =D but if it is the real Sauce then I am sure he was skingo too =D

~We Are AKS~

Re: Never Judge A Book by QBSauceKid: 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2008
Yo Whats gud y'all?
I aint no scammer yo.Sup with that?
Yeh I kno Skingo. Call him Salaam.Listen t Omoge Wa jo I calld him Capital S.Hes got like 500 ids on nairaland alone.2890 ids on the entire web.no bull.lol.
Nd Tosinadeda is my publicist.Calld him T-Money in Omoge.
Il soon sack the dude. He's wackin me out.nd he smells bad.lol
Sup Java nd Aks?
Y'all cool?

Fiyaaaaaaahhhhhh,
Mallam Mohammed sez wsup!

Its naijaaaaa
angry cool lipsrsealed cry grin wink shocked cool cool
Re: Never Judge A Book by tosinadeda: 10:36pm On Sep 20, 2008
Another phsycho on NL
Re: Never Judge A Book by kaypumpin2(m): 12:00am On Sep 21, 2008
things dey happen for naija oo
Re: Never Judge A Book by skingo(m): 1:54am On Sep 21, 2008
yea, it seems more ppl have time on their hands. more sauce kid impersonations i see
Re: Never Judge A Book by edosioo(f): 10:41am On Sep 21, 2008
lol and this 2008 saucekid versions are even crazier , everybody wants to feel their faces including AKS and javalove , playerhaters turned saucekid fans
Re: Never Judge A Book by javalove(m): 10:19am On Sep 22, 2008
edosioo:

lol and this 2008 saucekid versions are even crazier , everybody wants to feel their faces including AKS and javalove , playerhaters turned saucekid fans

pipu, make una hear dis fool turn mad man oooo. I rather fake rasquie that fake that stupid kid. Scammers.
Re: Never Judge A Book by AfrknKngs(m): 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2008
QBSauceKid:

Yo Whats good y'all?
I aint no scammer yo.Sup with that?
Yeh I kno Skingo. Call him Salaam.Listen t Omoge Wa jo I calld him Capital S.Hes got like 500 ids on nairaland alone.2890 ids on the entire web.no bull.lol.
Nd Tosinadeda is my publicist.Calld him T-Money in Omoge.
Il soon sack the dude. He's wackin me out.nd he smells bad.lol
Sup Java nd Aks?
Y'all cool?

Fiyaaaaaaahhhhhh,
Mallam Mohammed sez wsup!

Its naijaaaaa
angry cool lipsrsealed cry grin wink shocked cool cool

LMAo, I seriously thought it was Sauce fuh real, until he/she dropped this comment!!! That shit didnt make sense!!!

edosioo:

Imagine! U sure no be you weh deh impersonate man oikkin just to use style say na others weh deh do am, useless idiot!!!

~We Are AKS~

Re: Never Judge A Book by skingo(m): 12:59am On Sep 24, 2008
this is a story of a hater turned fan of sauce kid. there are many more stories like dis.
every diamond must go through heat and presure (classic)
Re: Never Judge A Book by javalove(m): 10:18am On Sep 24, 2008
na u know. i know no wen dis tin turn to religion ooo.
Re: Never Judge A Book by skingo(m): 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2008
for those interested in sauce, i have links to diamonds, its serious. and i also have links to i cant feel my face and other freestyles.
i nodey see you oh.,my eyes are open but i dont see you. jasi
Re: Never Judge A Book by javalove(m): 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2008
local breed
Re: Never Judge A Book by skingo(m): 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2008
you r nothing to me. lexus willl splash water on you in trafic. bet
Re: Never Judge A Book by AfrknKngs(m): 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2008
skingo:

you r nothing to me. lexus willl splash water on you in trafic. bet

Dude U pitiful fuh real dawg, better yet, I'm confused whether I shud pity u, Coz da shit u be saying is just a sign of desperation to hear ur music, I thought we were done promoting music, LMAO, Datz sum funny shit, So learn eat ur own shit, digest that bitch, shit it out and flush that hoe!!! coz aint nobody wanna hear ur shit with Sauce, Let da fukkin album drop! We've hurrd Diamonds nun special, nice track but nun special (Hurrd that shit b4) but he got his props, sumtn u will never know how to do! So fukk on outta hurr with yo bullshit!!! U Scam Artist!

~We Are AKS~

Re: Never Judge A Book by skingo(m): 12:34am On Sep 25, 2008
lexus will jam you on the road. confirmed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download Hot Naija Music Mix 2019 By DJ Beeast / Dipo Sodipo / Saheed Osupa Releases 4 In 1 Album. Does That Make Any Sense To You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.