Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? (21592 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos / What Is The Most Extreme Thing You've Done When Stoned/drunk/high? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 21, 2013
Wen dad send me to buy 10liters of fuel i wil buy 8.
In secondary skul i ask my parents 4 curious fee.wat is curious fee?
Even nw i hack our prepaid meter for 3months nw na me dey eat de recharge moni

5 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by phayvoursky(m): 11:07am On Sep 21, 2013
maggilove: Prostituition but thank God i traced my steps back quickly.

wow. hapi for u my dear.
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by maggilove(f): 11:11am On Sep 21, 2013
phayvoursky:

wow. hapi for u my dear.
i tried it one or two tyms,d tin no make sense jor. I pity those who do it full tym.

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by homesteady(m): 11:12am On Sep 21, 2013

LOOOOOOL
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by passionate88: 11:12am On Sep 21, 2013
Thank God for U
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 21, 2013
Those days.I used to follow a pickup truck to pack bamboo from the forest to a construction site in my town.I even used to be a truck pusher at Ketu.you see,if you interact with me then,you wouldn't imagine I could such a thing but I did it so as to learn things the hard way-not because I lacked.GOD made me live through it and I guess those things has developed my psychological terrain tremendously.the only one I regretted was allowing some guys to lure me to commit adulteration on a bank teller.I did it on the first teller and was about to do 2nd 1 when I quickly stopped because my conscience couldn't stand the guilt,those guys were later caught because they kept doing it.Today I have a story to tell.THANK GOD.I PRAY that GRACE be showered on EVERYONE.

4 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by Chuksemi(m): 11:14am On Sep 21, 2013
Well I think its impersonation. You see, I used to write waec and jamb for people. The pay was good. But the risk was high. I quit yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by xynerise: 11:14am On Sep 21, 2013
maggilove: i tried it one or two tyms,d tin no make sense jor. I pity those who do it full tym.
No be lie jare. Ashewo no be work. So them get part-time and Full time? Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by Vivly(f): 11:16am On Sep 21, 2013
maggilove: i tried it one or two tyms,d tin no make sense jor. I pity those who do it full tym.
Lol. U don't mean it!
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by Ghadafy(m): 11:21am On Sep 21, 2013
Worked as a part-time cleaner at a Primark store in Lewisham for 3 months in year 2006. But things are not the same as before, I thank God for my life.

3 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by Nikapetrelli(f): 11:21am On Sep 21, 2013
Back in sec.skul,instead of using my transport fare,i prefer trekking back home so that i can buy things after skul n eat on d way while trekking,then we get to follow bush paths so that we would not be seen by adults who r familiar with us

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 21, 2013

U got guts...thumbs up
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by omajali2003(m): 11:22am On Sep 21, 2013
Ask Ibori and Lawal

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by Adex097: 11:26am On Sep 21, 2013
No money ritual yet

Still waiting cool

5 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by pro2010: 11:26am On Sep 21, 2013
Nothing do you babe...more than 60% of babes have done it at one time or another, just dat pple are ashamed of saying so!

3 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by striker9(m): 11:27am On Sep 21, 2013
Scam
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by patholaw: 11:28am On Sep 21, 2013
xynerise: A lot of girls will not tell cos they know the craziest thing is Akuna.
grin

which tribe are u? Asking cuz of dis Akuna...
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by Adex097: 11:29am On Sep 21, 2013
Lol...yours was part-time prostitution....thank God for you cool
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by 3ace(m): 11:29am On Sep 21, 2013
Thank you my sister. Where are the yahoo yahoo, ritualists, kidnappers, Armed robbers, assassins, thugs e.t.c.Me I don thief my mama moni before but I'm not an armed robber; thank God for that. Skipped lesson to save money for toys and games. When daddy asks me what we did at lesson today, I will simply give him a well arranged and marked exercise of English and mathematics. The ones I prepared myself for one koro.

3 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by tosingcfr(m): 11:30am On Sep 21, 2013
The best comment on nairaland devoid of pretence.Thumbs up

8 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by Adex097: 11:31am On Sep 21, 2013
3ace: Thank you my sister. Where are the yahoo yahoo, ritualists, kidnappers, Armed robbers, assassins, thugs e.t.c.Me I don thief my mama moni before but I'm not an armed robber.
Okay...un-armed robber....God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by ernestleon(m): 11:32am On Sep 21, 2013
When in Sec. Sch a friend made a wager (N100) if I could touch one of our female teachers' A,ss.I did it without been punished.

3 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by patholaw: 11:32am On Sep 21, 2013
Had 2 squat with frnds for 1 section cuz i refused 2 pay my houz rent in skool....

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by dennisilupeju(m): 11:33am On Sep 21, 2013
I got drunk @ age 14 nd started charlengin my mum but nw am a changes man with kids
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by Mubby4luv(m): 11:34am On Sep 21, 2013
I did one bad tin bcoz ov money. this one tym at my early 20's when my greed was so high for money. I got ma self involved with a guy who said he knows somewhere we could get fuckin rich. being da greedy I was, I foolishly agreed without thinking it through. we made our arrangements and traveled to a village in Niger state "I won't mention it though". finally we met a man strange looking with his facial u could tell the man is soaked with poverty and mystery.
I was a bit frightened but My frd (now Dead) calmed me down and assured me Evrytin is fyn giving me guarantee tht he knows da man well enough. we sat down on a mat at the back ov his house which I take to b his shrine or watever. We narrated our reasons to him and behold wat the man's instructions where. .... lemme rewind a little bit, When my Deseased frd told me about him (The man) ma tot was we will just go to met him and Boom we re millionaires Buh it wasn't lyk tht, twaz something else.
So He ask us iv we re ready for wat we wish? my frd answered sharply filled with excitement, I took a pause to reply coz something in ma mind was pulling me back Buh ma frd gave me a poke tht I Shuld answer. After the agreement He asked us to give out #5000 which I gave so he told us
1.we must never fall in love or if we re in luv we shuld cut it out
2. We shuld not believe tht their is a God
3. da worst ov ol he asked us to bring him da menstrual blood ov a virgin.
4.He gave us some thing powder lyk tht asking us to rob it on before goin to bed or when we re in company ov boyant ppl.
He gave us guarantee tht if this tinz are well taken care ov we will B big tym rollers from whr we don't expect.
we left and told him we will B back with item number 3 wen its available. disappointed and confused we strtd our journey back to abj" with a lot ov tots running on ma mind. I broke da silence to ask ma frd iv this guy was serious and iv he believed in ol wat he said and da instructions. he smiled back and told me yes he does cox many ppl he knows has done it and whr successful so I shuld cheer up.
Just on our way back along zuba we had an accident . For some reason best known to God I survived with a fractured arm whilst ma frd who refused wearing the seat belt had a crack on his skull with internal bleeding. he later passed a day after. There I was Thankful to God for saving ma life and asking for forgiveness.
Ma frd lost his life on our stupid quest and No one includin his family had ever known da real reason or why we embarked on the journey cox i only told them we went to see "Gurara falls" except Nairalanders coz I tink its tym I let da truth out . Rip dear frd God tym is da best. am now sufficient and content with Wat God provides Me. Thanks to those tht took tym reading

50 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by 3ace(m): 11:35am On Sep 21, 2013
Adex097:
Okay...un-armed robber....God bless you.
Yes, u know dat kain things.
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by Adex097: 11:36am On Sep 21, 2013
Mubby4luv: I ve killed b
shocked
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by maninmood(m): 11:36am On Sep 21, 2013
dennisilupeju: I got drunk @ age 14 nd started charlengin my mum but nw am a changes man with kids

Good that you are a changed, responsible man. However, see what (the highlighted) getting drunk at 14 turned you to sad . Any plan to improve on that?

4 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by Monichilly(f): 11:37am On Sep 21, 2013
Back then, I think the craziest I ever did for money was a 2some

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by 3ace(m): 11:39am On Sep 21, 2013
Mubby4luv: I ve killed b
Got the message; hope you are changed man now.
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 21, 2013
Depends on your definition of "crazy". To be honest, I've never been broke, but I've done some really crazy thing for other reasons
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by xynerise: 11:43am On Sep 21, 2013
patholaw:
which tribe are u? Asking cuz of dis Akuna...
Ajuju

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Motorcyclist Returns Missing #700,000 To A Business Woman In Delta / Father Of Four Runs Inside Church, Dies / Worst Day Of My Life! :'(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.