Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:32 PM

Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? (21719 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos / What Is The Most Extreme Thing You've Done When Stoned/drunk/high? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2013
3ace: Yahoo yahoo?

Nope. Legit.
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by ceeceeco: 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2013
Richfella:

You get luck say SMS alerts never dey.
I no even fear the risk or consequences, i just do am with morale cos i need the moni badly.
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by 3ace(m): 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2013
NeuroBoss: I don't consider any honest labour as crazy they may seem DEMEANING to some people but as far as they bring HONOURABLE cash no wahala. I remember my days in UNILORIN I was doing phone call in a house where all the guys forming 'big' were looking down on me. I summoned courage and persevered. I made not less than #3000 gain everyday (not gross profit o). That was in my 300L.
In my 400L, I read that Dangote said the best way to riches is manufacturing. What do I manufacture? FOOD! How do I do it? I offered to work over the night for a yogurt manufacturing company to learn all aspect of the business. It is always work throughout the nights while my mates are sleeping, browsing or even watching movies for a meagre #7000 salary per month which will not even be paid once
In my 400L extra, I factored I would like to venture into construction business as a contractor. How do I achieve this? I had to work as a labourer to be able to learn my ropes. I worked almost everyday being paid #1200 or #1500
for 10 months inside Unilorin where my friends, colleagues and even lecturers see me and wonder the kind of poverty that bedevilled me. I didn't care as my money and experience swell by the day. God answered my prayer when Unilorin gave Isaac Runsewe (Dutum) a road contract and TerraGlobal the contract to build the new building behind Chemistry Department. I was contracted!
To the glory of God, my yogurt factory will soon open for business while also growing as a Contractor and learning other things. I am a Mike Adenuga and Aliko Dangote in the making. My advice to any able young man is: be diligent! Hard work with honest earning pays. Don't despise the days of your little beginnings however humble and demeaning!
Don't mind the boy that mentioned bricklaying in a thread like this.
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by koolg: 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2013
maggilove: Prostituition but thank God i traced my steps back quickly.

same applies to over 70% of females nowadays, but they dont accept that they are prostituting. when you think your boy friend should settle you because your giving him sex, what are you, pray tell
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2013
xynerise:
Paid sexx= Prostitution

Even if it is for 5minutes. Thank God for ur life sha cool

Saint Xynerise - who are you to judge (paraphrasing Pope Francis).

5 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by ceeceeco: 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2013
3ace: Oh, I see. That happens often. Just that most girls here won't say it even though this is a faceless forum.
the last thing she'll eva do is 2 accept d@ is prostitution. But we all knw it's prostitution.
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2013
In my neighbourhood, dia ar dis guys dat fend for demselves doing labourer jobs. I joined one of dem in digging well. I was paid 500 but my palms developed blisters, Mumcy got to know abt it and she quarreled me that she didn't send me to hustle that everything I need, she provides. Datz in 2006. But as it is now, if she is giving stories about her children, she rates me as one of the best who wil wipe her tears in future cos I get hustling spirit

2 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by Dambob: 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2013
told white lies
;Dtold white lies
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by Abbey2sam(m): 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2013
I actually sold one of my dads car and lied that it was stolen..............

Everything went on smoothly until I was busted and handed over to the police...
But I was released that same day.............

I believe My dad never trusted me after that incident......R.I.P dad

4 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by donez(m): 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2013
maggilove: Prostituition but thank God i traced my steps back quickly.
i lyk u, so real

2 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by 3ace(m): 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
ceeceeco: the last thing she'll eva do is 2 accept d@ is prostitution. But we all knw it's prostitution.
This is why most of them will rather remain in their shell. She don try for dis one wey she talk; let her be! What about the man who gave her the condition in the first place putting her in a dilemma.

9 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by Handsomeemmy(m): 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2013
Abbey2sam: I actually sold one of my dads car and lied that it was stolen..............

you get mind ooo

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by 3ace(m): 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2013
Abbey2sam: I actually sold one of my dads car and lied that it was stolen..............

Now this is really crazy! Hehehehehe....Badt guy! grin How did they find out? You didn't even pity the buyer because the police will be on his trail.

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by xynerise: 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2013
Richfella:

Saint Xynerise - who are you to judge (paraphrasing Pope Francis).
I did not judge anybody.
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 21, 2013
Crazy things i have done for love and money. Things i wouldn't think of doing ordinarily if i had the money.
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by DrGabbi(m): 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2013
😀

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by Handsomeemmy(m): 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2013
Lots of ladies veiwing the topic and not comment, are we hiding anything? It seems the guys are the only one spreading their dirty linen.... Anyway, it is just an observation, though not compulsory for anyone to comment
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by Tinkybabe(f): 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2013
I have never done any crazy thing for money.
I see money as a mere object grin and wouldn't do anything condescending or demeaning to have it.
tongue

Ok! I have asked a stranger for money before, once when I was stranded..but that isn't crazy, is it?

2 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by Pdizzle(m): 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2013
i took my parent's money dieeee #unarmedrobbery
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by kingstonesong(m): 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2013
many things namany things namany things na
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by lampardizik(m): 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2013
modextus: While in secondary school (a boarding)i do sell food prepared by the school cooks to one specific dude like dah he loves beans like crazy....
did you school in ikenne?

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2013
I was so close to going to the police station and asking them to detain me and accuse on possession of hard drugs so my parents can bail me with heavy amount and I would share it with the IPO

thank God I didn't do it sha

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by 3ace(m): 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2013
arcbabe: Crazy things i have done for love and money. Things i wouldn't think of doing ordinarily if i had the money.
You haven't said anything.
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by Mubby4luv(m): 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2013
FILEBE:
were what? shocked
I finally completed ma ryt up. u can navigate to page one to complete it. tanks
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by bonna4u(m): 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2013
In my 300level, I had to rent my room out and squat around with different friends for one year. This was to enable me raise 40k to help fund a friend's surgical operation. Unfortunately, my friend didn't survive. Rest in peace Paulo.

20 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2013
i did impersonation while in uni. The devil can be a mad man sometimes. I was in my finals, infact we had just finished my last paper, just dealing with project and ish. I knew fully well if i was caught, i may be given extra year or years(after all my anticipation and anxiousness to graduate and serve!) still my broke arsse still went to do it. Ordinarily i lack d balls for stuffs like dat. I don't even cheat during my own exams, but dat period i was damn broke like BROKE, and d person came to meet me to write an exam for her, and was really begging me cos i refused initially but when she said d price,, oh boy i no think am twice. If i wasn't broke i would never do such. I can still remember how scared i was in d hall, i was sweating even in the cold, and i almost sh.it in my pant. i doubt if i wrote much for her. Lack of money is not good! Walahi

2 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by AGgal(f): 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2013
FILEBE:

leme guess. U didnt read his post. U jst randomly quoted someone and commented abi?
I read his post very well. The question is "what's the craziest thing you've done FOR MONEY"? Not just the craziest thing

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by funkymeky: 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2013
Adikam: Wen dad send me to buy 10liters of fuel i wil buy 8.
In secondary skul i ask my parents 4 curious fee.wat is curious fee?
Even nw i hack our prepaid meter for 3months nw na me dey eat de recharge moni
Pls how u use hack am... Add me on WhatsApp 08039463706 pls
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by overdrive(m): 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2013
Impulse80: okay the craziest thing I have done for money is to rent out a house that wasn't mine. I rented it to a soldier

And u lived to tell d story?

2 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by phranseeqz(m): 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
Writing exams and tests for people , it was damn risky but the Guy was damn broke. Selling my personal stuffs and wooing girls for my friends for the extra change.
too many things I can't even mention here

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by olisaokere(m): 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2013
Forza p: BRICKLAYERgrin *covers face*
why are you covering your face?dont you know you can get more building experience from that and make more money?

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by olisaokere(m): 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2013
Forza p: BRICKLAYERgrin *covers face*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Motorcyclist Returns Missing #700,000 To A Business Woman In Delta / Soldiers Nab Fulani Herdsmen Robbing On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Be Warned: Do Not Put On Anything Red Today O! (Rumour)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.