Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Olusegun Agagu To Be Buried October 4 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Agagu To Be Buried October 4 (7351 Views)

Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) / BREAKING NEWS: Former Ondo State Governor Olusegun Agagu Is Dead / Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olusegun Agagu To Be Buried October 4 by LMAyedun(m): 7:12pm On Sep 19, 2013
The burial of the late Ondo governor will be a three-day program.
The Ondo State Government has fixed October 4 for the interment of the immediate past Governor of the State, Olusegun Agagu, who died on September 13.
In a three-day burial programme announced by the State’s Commissioner for Information, Kayode Akinmade, the burial events will kick off at the International Conference Centre, University of Ibadan from 11 a.m.
On October 3, the body of the late politician will leave Lagos to arrive the Akure Airport by 9 a.m., while he will lie-in-state at the Democracy Park in Akure, the state Capital
Another  lying-in-state cum wake -keep  will take place on the same day from 5p.m. at the Civic Centre, Iju-Odo, Okitipupa Local Government Area.
A burial service will hold for the deceased on Friday, October 4 at St Paul’s Anglican Church, Iju-Odo, also in Okitipupa by 11 a.m. while the remains of the deceased will be interred at the same venue and reception would follow at Manuwa Memorial Grammar School in the same town.

http://premiumtimesng.com/regional/144964-ondo-bury-ex-governor-agagu-october-4.html

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Agagu To Be Buried October 4 by wandevincent(m): 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
The Ondo State Government has fixed October 4 for the interment of the immediate past Governor of the State, Olusegun Agagu, who died on September 13.
In a three-day burial programme announced by the State’s Commissioner for Information, Kayode Akinmade, the burial events will kick off at the International Conference Centre, University of Ibadan from 11 a.m.
On October 3, the body of the late politician will leave Lagos to arrive the Akure Airport by 9 a.m., while he will lie-in-state at the Democracy Park in Akure, the state Capital
Another  lying-in-state cum wake -keep  will take place on the same day from 5p.m. at the Civic Centre, Iju-Odo, Okitipupa Local Government Area.
A burial service will hold for the deceased on Friday, October 4 at St Paul’s Anglican Church, Iju-Odo, also in Okitipupa by 11 a.m. while the remains of the deceased will be interred at the same venue and reception would follow at Manuwa Memorial Grammar School in the same town.

http://premiumtimesng.com/regional/144964-ondo-bury-ex-governor-agagu-october-4.html
front page

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Agagu To Be Buried October 4 by yunglykmine(m): 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2013
R I P sir... Mod, abeg FP.
Re: Olusegun Agagu To Be Buried October 4 by 4reigningqueen: 9:58pm On Sep 19, 2013
just like that. Na wa....o
Re: Olusegun Agagu To Be Buried October 4 by mcevans1(m): 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: Olusegun Agagu To Be Buried October 4 by donfemzy: 10:06pm On Sep 19, 2013
Rest in peace
Re: Olusegun Agagu To Be Buried October 4 by raytony: 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
Modest. I just love the simplicity about the burial arrangement. Indeed, Iju-odo has lost a true son. Wish I could be there to pay my last respect to this great man. He was a Governor for all and not a particular region.
Re: Olusegun Agagu To Be Buried October 4 by seunwen2(m): 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2013
rip sir
Re: Olusegun Agagu To Be Buried October 4 by Lakayanah: 10:16pm On Sep 19, 2013
Rip the life of a man after all the struggle to dust we must return no matter how vain or prudent we live. No man shall leave this life alive.
Re: Olusegun Agagu To Be Buried October 4 by dexzi(f): 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
RIP SIR......

jst dat its ETT...... (SOBBING)
Re: Olusegun Agagu To Be Buried October 4 by mydex93(f): 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2013
Wo ma Sun re o Ba mi Kokuma Agagu.. Aa ka pade ni ojo ajinde Jesu..Really Gonno miss ds legend..he was more dan a father to me
Re: Olusegun Agagu To Be Buried October 4 by Donovan: 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2013
RIP

Despite all the wealth,fame,positions of power and what have you,it's only 6-feet.

3 Likes

Re: Olusegun Agagu To Be Buried October 4 by dammymighty(m): 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2013
mydex93: Wo ma Sun re o Ba mi Kokuma Agagu.. Aa ka pade ni ojo ajinde Jesu..Really Gonno miss ds legend..he was more dan a father to me
ikale
Re: Olusegun Agagu To Be Buried October 4 by sacramentum(m): 11:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
front page things on my mind.
Re: Olusegun Agagu To Be Buried October 4 by BCELLS(m): 11:45pm On Sep 19, 2013
Death is inevitable,whenever it comes knocking no mortal can stop it.
Re: Olusegun Agagu To Be Buried October 4 by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 20, 2013
Like we give a tinker's damn undecided

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Agagu To Be Buried October 4 by Pistolx(m): 12:19am On Sep 20, 2013
so he was a christian
Re: Olusegun Agagu To Be Buried October 4 by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 20, 2013
Pistolx: so he was a christian

He was a chrislam grin

Practicing any religion when it was convenient

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Agagu To Be Buried October 4 by okooloyun1(m): 1:30am On Sep 20, 2013
Baba oninu re sun re oo
Re: Olusegun Agagu To Be Buried October 4 by greatgod2012(f): 1:43am On Sep 20, 2013
The end of everyone=Death.
Re: Olusegun Agagu To Be Buried October 4 by greatgod2012(f): 1:44am On Sep 20, 2013
The only thing that is common to both the poor and the rich=Death.
Re: Olusegun Agagu To Be Buried October 4 by greatgod2012(f): 1:47am On Sep 20, 2013
raytony: Modest. I just love the simplicity about the burial arrangement. Indeed, Iju-odo has lost a true son. Wish I could be there to pay my last respect to this great man. He was a Governor for all and not a particular region.

really
Typical human character.
Everyone is nice, only after death.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Agagu To Be Buried October 4 by greatgod2012(f): 1:54am On Sep 20, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:

This life!
Never consider anyone as a sworn enemy. This is worth learning from.
Agagu and Mimiko were sworn enemies when he(Agagu) was alive, but now, he(Mimiko) is the one fixing burial date.
Let us always learn.

Ma his soul RIP.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Agagu To Be Buried October 4 by hollypagan: 2:40am On Sep 20, 2013
As Yoruba tradition how many heads they will use to bury the man,
Re: Olusegun Agagu To Be Buried October 4 by Aromas: 3:56am On Sep 20, 2013
holly-pagan:
As Yoruba tradition how many heads they will use to bury the man,

Try 2b realistic with your statement. What did you mean by head??
Re: Olusegun Agagu To Be Buried October 4 by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:05am On Sep 20, 2013
mydex93: Wo ma Sun re o Ba mi Kokuma Agagu.. Aa ka pade ni ojo ajinde Jesu..Really Gonno miss ds legend..he was more dan a father to me

Omo yemi. Ki se o se ri? Ema ni tun ri iyi ni le wa ma o.

Rest in peace kokuma....your work and integrity will live on. Goodnight
Re: Olusegun Agagu To Be Buried October 4 by Gbade60: 7:18am On Sep 20, 2013
Hmmmm, now there will b better comments of Him, anyway R.I.P
Re: Olusegun Agagu To Be Buried October 4 by ofordelima: 7:58am On Sep 20, 2013
rip
Re: Olusegun Agagu To Be Buried October 4 by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 20, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Olusegun Agagu To Be Buried October 4 by Pattey(m): 10:09am On Sep 20, 2013
RIP RIP RIP . . . Hypocrites! angry

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Agagu To Be Buried October 4 by VEE2010(m): 11:54am On Sep 20, 2013
May His soul find eternal rest - Amen.
Re: Olusegun Agagu To Be Buried October 4 by mydex93(f): 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Omo yemi. Ki se o se ri? Ema ni tun ri iyi ni le wa ma o.

Rest in peace kokuma....your work and integrity will live on. Goodnight
Oni temi mo ma gha..a de ku ti iba wa yii o..olohun a je ji ojo ne de bawa N'ayo o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Pledges Job Creation, Revival Of Ajaokuta / PIX: See What Vanguard Newspaper Posted / President Tinubu To Attend 78th UN General Assembly In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.