Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. (5379 Views)

Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch / Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder / PDP Woos Al-mustapha To Win Yobe, Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by fegflu: 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2013
News from an Insider in aso rock says Al Mustapha is to be norminated for the top job to help Goodluck Jonathan put in check trouble makers from the north who wants to discredit his government..... Hope to get more info soon and will post full detail soon. Hold..
Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by fegflu: 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2013
Major Al Mustapha and General Abubakar Abdusalam

By SaharaReporters, New York

Credible sources have told SaharaReporters of an imminent showdown between Major Hamza Al-Mustapha, former Chief Security Officer to late Nigerian dictator, General Sani Abacha, and Abacha’s successor, General Abdulsalam Abubakar.

One of the sources said that the former Head of State is jittery of possible revelations that may come from Al-Mustapha, who enjoys the sympathy of Abacha’s family and of several other prominent Northerners who blame both Abdulsalam and General Ibrahim Babangida for the North’s present political misfortune and for the 1998 decision to support the candidature of the then imprisoned General Olusegun Obasanjo.

Al-Mustapha, one of the sources said, is also accusing Abdulsalam of betraying and setting him up in his 15 years of travails behind bars.

“The case of the former CSO was orchestrated by Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar, and there are several sensitive properties and documents of Major Al-Mustapha that he confiscated and seized. All these factors are gradually brewing to a major showdown,” he declared.

He added that Al-Mustapha will make his position clear on his estranged relationship with Gen. Abdulsalam as soon as he is through with all the formalities that will decide his case concerning his formal discharge from the Nigerian Army. Other concerns include the petition by the family of Chief Kudirat Abiola against the judgment that set him free.

It has also been gathered that there are pressures on Al-Mustapha by other interests not to make a formal reply to his allegations against Abdulsalam.  Among them, SaharaReporters as learnt that the emirs and religious leaders to whom Al-Mustapha has paid homage since his release have pleaded with him to forgive n forget.

http://mobile.saharareporters.com/news-page/imminent-showdown-between-major-al-mustapha-and-general-abdulsalam
Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by fegflu: 11:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
Major Hamza AL'Mustapha is already receiving briefs on his new assignment. GEJ should not waste mush time he should be announced immediately now he has a now a man who can beat Ribadu's records. Let's see those that'll heat d borders. That's my prophacy.
Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2013
Nigeria is gradually turning to a big joke! grin

1 Like

Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 19, 2013
All I can say is.... Sahara Reporters again? lipsrsealed
Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by AminBestman(m): 11:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
fegflu:
Major Hamza AL'Mustapha is already receiving briefs on his new assignment. GEJ should not waste mush time he should be announced immediately now he has a now a man who can beat Ribadu's records. Let's see those that'll heat d borders. That's my prophacy.
Rebadu suld also be appointe as icc chairperson so that coropt officer suld nt only hid in nageria bt run out of nageria.
Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by shaneroberts26: 11:44pm On Sep 19, 2013
I giv up.
Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by hunter21(m): 1:42am On Sep 20, 2013
This is good news, i can only imagine the amount of abdulsalams secrets that al hamza has.
Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by Stunner1(f): 1:51am On Sep 20, 2013
na wa for dz country oooo
Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by greatgod2012(f): 2:03am On Sep 20, 2013
May God help our country.

I have always known that the release of this man has a purpose and the purpose will soon unfold.

1 Like

Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by Manchidede(m): 2:20am On Sep 20, 2013
I said it. Told my friend 'dont be surprise that this el mustapha that was just released the other day would turn out to handle a prominent post in NIgeria'.

What is dis country turning to? The previous time, the prisoner turned out to be president.... No names pls
Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by okooloyun1(m): 2:32am On Sep 20, 2013
Nigeria is a country where u see rat pursuing cat. Well, we dey here to see how things unfolds.
Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by genxris: 2:34am On Sep 20, 2013
On behalf of me and my constituency I give my 100% support if it is true.
A lot of these stealing old men need to be put in check

2 Likes

Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by Nobody: 2:39am On Sep 20, 2013
Good Newsssssssss...
Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by yunglykmine(m): 3:05am On Sep 20, 2013
*faints* i don't wanna believe this just yet.
Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by pendusky(m): 3:57am On Sep 20, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin This is serious matter!!!
Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by babadem2much(m): 4:17am On Sep 20, 2013
supported cuz he gat d mind n liver 2 handle any corrupt officials. no sentiment no religious bias. God help 9ja n its citizens
Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by Mannylex(m): 4:17am On Sep 20, 2013
Nigeria has finally gone to the dogs.
Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by Nobody: 4:20am On Sep 20, 2013
I am yet to read the part that says he is to head EFCC OP, can you rephrase that topic please undecided
Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by ilaugh1: 4:28am On Sep 20, 2013
una mumu don too much. Someone supports a fake title with a rubbish report that has nothing to do with the stoopid title and una sit down they write rubbish join. When una go grow up?
Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by solomon111(m): 5:02am On Sep 20, 2013
There's no where in the report that says he's being nominated.
A mustapha as the head of EFCC would be a master-stroke.
The dude is courageous enough to go after criminals without fear or favour.
Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 20, 2013
Can any of the mods remove this mis information please!
Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by BabaEleko(m): 6:56am On Sep 20, 2013
Bfggsfhzdbskdr
Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by gratiaeo(m): 6:57am On Sep 20, 2013
Tot this is a politics section...,
Why this comedy here?
Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by Brymo: 7:07am On Sep 20, 2013
whatz d colour of dis thread. cos its dreadful
Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by akpomeme(m): 7:29am On Sep 20, 2013
We need a man with the touch of military days and secluded from the polity for a while to help turn things around. The fear of Al, is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by omenka(m): 7:33am On Sep 20, 2013
berem: Nigeria is gradually turning to a big joke! grin

A clown presides over it, what do you expect Clowns are hardwired to make jokes of everything!
Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by Danhumprey: 7:47am On Sep 20, 2013
Amin Bestman: Rebadu suld also be appointe as icc chairperson so that coropt officer suld nt only hid in nageria bt run out of nageria.
Sorry Mr.Aboki,but your English reeks of illiteracy.

1 Like

Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by Tintinix: 7:47am On Sep 20, 2013
fegflu: News from an Insider in aso rock says Al Mustapha is to be norminated for the top job to help Goodluck Jonathan put in check trouble makers from the north who wants to discredit his government..... Hope to get more info soon and will post full detail soon. Hold..

We are holding on and hoping this is not true! There are more credible men and women in service without a jail record whether esponged or not!
God is it now a criteria to go to jail and come out to be a head of state or a service now?
Why do we celebrate mediocrity in this country?
So should we all align to one political agenda and comit crime knowing we would be duly rewarded in due course! How do we know if the exonerated killers of Bola Ige have not had their own share of the political appointments!
There must be lots we don't know of this country!
Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by Smooyis(m): 8:15am On Sep 20, 2013
If Al Mustapha would do his work well if appointed, GEJ and his cohorts are also in a big trouble!

2 Likes

Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by switdil(f): 8:46am On Sep 20, 2013
Chaiii
Naija don suffer
Small tym now e go find e way enter em godfather
Com upgrade himself
He go com show sey e skill still dey intact
Em go com dey use am to kill people big tym
Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by kunlesehan(m): 10:04am On Sep 20, 2013
naija story always from prison to presidency. .. hmmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Debuts On Youtube / Lagos CJ Frees 129 Inmates From Ikoyi Prison / Afenifere Calls For Stoppage Of Fulani Cattle Rearing Activities In Yorubaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.