Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Samsung-Galaxy Note 3 To Be Released On September 25th - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung-Galaxy Note 3 To Be Released On September 25th (11221 Views)

Apple Iphone 6s Most Likely To Be Announced On September 9 / Gta San Andreas finally released on android / BBM Would Be Available On Samsung Galaxy Devices On September 19th For 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note 3 To Be Released On September 25th by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2013
Now this is a smartphone
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note 3 To Be Released On September 25th by 3kay945(m): 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
Jakeattah: Na wa o, i have been reading the release dates of different phones and tablets- iphhone 5s, techno a2, blackberry QPRT, nokia infiniity e.t.c and i neva buy any... The devil is a liar.... This month i will be posting on nairaland with a new phone
Take heart, May God help you.

1 Like

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note 3 To Be Released On September 25th by Elxandre(m): 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I can get you a Note 1
bro u wan dash am ni?
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note 3 To Be Released On September 25th by Youngpo413: 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2013
badoooo: See machine.if u carry dis one go village u b superstar automatically. but na end time phone sha

lol at "superstar"
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note 3 To Be Released On September 25th by Youngpo413: 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2013
Small time now,they (samsung) will release NOTE 4,with android 5.0
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note 3 To Be Released On September 25th by emmanuel4758(m): 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2013
pls who know how to download and play realfootball game on m3 cus d one I download is not working
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note 3 To Be Released On September 25th by emmanuel4758(m): 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2013
who also know how to hack android
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note 3 To Be Released On September 25th by redcliff: 4:26pm On Sep 20, 2013
Men samsung and google's combination was the best thing that happened to the world in recent times. These guys are crazy!!!!
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note 3 To Be Released On September 25th by hilary26(m): 5:15pm On Sep 20, 2013
redcliff: Men samsung and google's combination was the best thing that happened to the world in recent times. These guys are crazy!!!!
That's because Samsun is Asian and the Google guys aren't greedy and mean. Do you knw Google doesn't charge money for deploying Android on any device. It's totally FREE. They make money from apps even tho major apps are free too. Good Guys really.
Y d Bleep will an African patronise Apple and RIM...? RIM and Apple will add a new casing or a mere flash to a fone of 2013 wit features of 1997 and add another 150$ and we go and buy them up. With all the success of their devices none of them have their offices or their authorised service centers here in Africa as a whole (i am so sure..i hv facts).
My samsung galaxy note 2's PBA(motherboard) crashed and the guys at their service center changed another for free. 2 yrs warranty on Samsung mobiles. And if you hv ever been to a RIM or Apple's service center, challenge me.
Thesame reason why we fucking watch European football. ....the question is if the successful league was African, will Europeans allow it to be revered in their place the way we do abt their football. Some of us even hold metings as club fans ....when I see this pple having a meeting under a leaking roof of one shabby roadside bar all in the name of football. ...and I watch the news and see greatgrand fathers like Buhari getting set to rule Nigeria 2015, I always cry. our youths have seen and embraced poverty and cowardice.....the qualities of fools. Misplaced priority. The day we leave the western lifestyle and try to solve our local problems, that's the day our politicians will start to do the work they actually know how to do.
They know we are busy watching football that's why they decided to continue chopping the national reserve and fortune dry....peeping at us thru the tinted glasses to knw whether our attention is coming to politics.....if we start coming, the ask another company to introduce a new reality show....lol!
Elisha decieving Elijah, successfully.

7 Likes

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note 3 To Be Released On September 25th by hustla(m): 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2013
Looks nice
But Dont they all look the same but with added specs? Samsung should please change their shape and all..its becoming boring..
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note 3 To Be Released On September 25th by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2013
God's grace. My next phone.....
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note 3 To Be Released On September 25th by randwise(m): 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2013
shocked Amazing.. My birthday.. Eeeeeeeyarh!
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note 3 To Be Released On September 25th by ochukoccna: 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2013
£600 minus bus change for this phone when I have one of 2012's best phone which I currently use undecided undecided
No thank you sir grin grin
I'm no Andriod OS ATM cool cool
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note 3 To Be Released On September 25th by Acidosis(m): 6:43pm On Sep 20, 2013
hilary26:
That's because Samsun is Asian and the Google guys aren't greedy and mean. Do you knw Google doesn't charge money for deploying Android on any device. It's totally FREE. They make money from apps even tho major apps are free too. Good Guys really.
Y d Bleep will an African patronise Apple and RIM...? RIM and Apple will add a new casing or a mere flash to a fone of 2013 wit features of 1997 and add another 150$ and we go and buy them up. With all the success of their devices none of them have their offices or their authorised service centers here in Africa as a whole (i am so sure..i hv facts).
My samsung galaxy note 2's PBA(motherboard) crashed and the guys at their service center changed another for free. 2 yrs warranty on Samsung mobiles. And if you hv ever been to a RIM or Apple's service center, challenge me.
Thesame reason why we fucking watch European football. ....the question is if the successful league was African, will Europeans allow it to be revered in their place the way we do abt their football. Some of us even hold metings as club fans .... when I see this pple having a meeting under a leaking roof of one shabby roadside bar all in the name of football . ...and I watch the news and see greatgrand fathers like Buhari getting set to rule Nigeria 2015, I always cry. our youths have seen and embraced poverty and cowardice.....the qualities of fools. Misplaced priority. The day we leave the western lifestyle and try to solve our local problems, that's the day our politicians will start to do the work they actually know how to do.
They know we are busy watching football that's why they decided to continue chopping the national reserve and fortune dry....peeping at us thru the tinted glasses to knw whether our attention is coming to politics.....if we start coming, the ask another company to introduce a new reality show....lol!
Elisha decieving Elijah, successfully.

@BOLDED.
That act is the greatest and the most s!lly thing I've seen in my life.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note 3 To Be Released On September 25th by sage2(m): 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2013
The iPhone is now flying off the shelf with record speed world wide and you are here talking about Samsung.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note 3 To Be Released On September 25th by ochukoccna: 7:39pm On Sep 20, 2013
sage_: The iPhone is now flying off the shelf with record speed world wide and you are here talking about Samsung.
Value and innovation wise, the iPhone ranks behind Andriod and [I never thought I'd say this embarassed embarassed] Windows
When the sentiment lifts, hope you are still in love with your 2010 era specs tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note 3 To Be Released On September 25th by Daewoods(m): 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2013
This is End of the World *EOTW*
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note 3 To Be Released On September 25th by tunjiafolayanka(m): 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2013
GOOD THINKING............GOOD PRODUCT
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note 3 To Be Released On September 25th by Naam22(f): 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2013
I can't wait my sweetest boyfriend is getting it for me(dancing azonto)
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note 3 To Be Released On September 25th by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 20, 2013
I'm so getting this beast, but at £649 from Samsung nah die ooo hope Amazon sells it a little cheaper otherwise nah bran cereals and stirfry 3 for 2 for 2months.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note 3 To Be Released On September 25th by Fhemmmy: 11:41pm On Sep 20, 2013
Elxandre:
bro u wan dash am ni?

One day, we will get to that level where we just give phone to the people, we will be blessed to that level soon
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note 3 To Be Released On September 25th by quinty(f): 4:02am On Sep 21, 2013
Wow smiley wink I luf dis ...

1 Like

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note 3 To Be Released On September 25th by albacete(m): 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2013
Things are getting back to normalcy, @ least no comparison so far from our beloved tecnocrats. grin grin

That means End Time has been postponed.

Sammy rules, Google rules.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note 3 To Be Released On September 25th by aiibee(f): 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2013
Will the price of the note 2 drop when the note 3 is released?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod / My Memory Card;:::keeps Corrupting Files I Transfer Or Received: Marking It (?) / Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.