Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info Sacked! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info Sacked! (1201 Views)

Nigeria Info Fm Voting Poll (vote Wisely!!!) / Why I Was Fired By Nigeria Info –matse / 99.3 Nigeria Info Callers Indirectly Praising Boko Haram's Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info Sacked! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2013
In her words.

"Dear all, compliments of the day to you.
I believe a lot of you must have heard of the recent
termination of my job as an OAP (On Air Personality) on
99.3 Nigeria Info Fm. Well, it is true.
I have read on several blogs that I was sacked for
being arrogant, rude etc. Even recently that I lacked
discipline. If I lacked discipline, I wouldn’t be successful
in my career. I believe discipline, integrity and honesty
goes hand in hand with true success. Ask those who
have met and known me and they will tell you that
this is what I live for. I am not perfect, I have made
mistakes but who is perfect?
I prefer to be silent on matters like this but since
silence
is assumed to be consent, I will not consent to my hard
earned reputation being dragged to the gutters. I
worked too hard for it.
On the 2nd of September 2013 while on admission at
First Consultant Medical Centre, Lagos. I received an
email while on my sick bed, announcing my
termination.
Honestly, I was not angry but a bit shocked. I had been
too sick lately due to my pregnancy and was not at my
best but I expected my company to be supportive of
me.
Yes, I wanted them to be supportive of me because I
had
worked hard over the years to bring them much glory.
I know that I will see all sorts of articles and comments
to discredit me but I simply ask this of you all. If you
have ever met me and I was unpleasant to you, feel
free
to vent but If you don’t know the real me and all you
have heard are insinuations, hold your peace.
I love people and always wish them well. My mentees
and honest colleagues will testify to this.I love progress
because I believe the sky is big enough for all the birds
to fly. AIM Consultants. I am not mad at you. I believe
when one door closes, another one opens. I have served
you well over the years, brought you accolades. So
please, let me go in peace and insiders in the
Organisation who do not like guts should not use it as
an
opportunity to tear me down. I am a good person and
YOU
ALL KNOW THIS!
God bless AIM Consultants, I learnt a lot from you and I
am grateful. God bless us all!"
Re: Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info Sacked! by Kx: 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2013
Pregnancy?
Matshe don marrry?
Re: Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info Sacked! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2013
Re: Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info Sacked! by GSKing: 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2013
Gullible ones will believe AIM, Matse is very hardworking and deserves good fortune. When one door closes, another opens. The sky is ur starting point, Ma'am.
Re: Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info Sacked! by pullyacap: 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2013
GSKing: Gullible ones will believe AIM, Matse is very hardworking and deserves good fortune. When one door closes, another opens. The sky is ur starting point, Ma'am.

Wyl I myt nt begrudge yr positive opinion of her but its a known fact that she is very saucy and somewhat cocky! Incorrigibility is her forte....she shouts down on callers and all that
Re: Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info Sacked! by Chanchit: 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2013
I dnt even knw she has been sacked, now she has announced to all of us. Bt I like the way she switched from pidgin english to normal english sha. Dnt worry, you are a professional with lots of xperience, you'ld find another job, that is if you are not rude as alledged.
Re: Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info Sacked! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2013
When will they sack Freeze of Cool FM? He is the most arrogant OAP i have heard of.He insults callers and won't stop bugging our ears with Romanian stories.
Olisa of Beats FM wasn't sacked when he fought with another employee.

The same Cool FM, sacked Ejike about 2 years ago for whatever reasons known to them.

Matse, it's time to move on! You'll surely be missed by your fans on radio. cool
Re: Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info Sacked! by Chanchit: 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2013
@Berem, that Freeze and Olisa are something else o, but I hate Olisa more cos he has this violent character coupled with his bad mouth.
Re: Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info Sacked! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2013
Chanchit: @Berem, that Freeze and Olisa are something else o, but I hate Olisa more cos he has this violent character coupled with his bad mouth.
Because of the two hediots you just mentioned, i don't listen to their radio stations. I rather stick to Nigeria Info just for news.
Re: Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info Sacked! by deor03(m): 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2013
Matse is rude though!
Re: Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info Sacked! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2013
who/what is matse?
Re: Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info Sacked! by ifyalways(f): 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2013
She seems cool on air. All the best,Matse.
Re: Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info Sacked! by Eobiabo(m): 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2013
Re: Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info Sacked! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
Intelligent?? YES! No doubt.

Rude?? Condescending?? Arrogant??
Without the shadow of a doubt.
Re: Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info Sacked! by BarryX(m): 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2013
This "standing-on-ones-ground and not-minding-who-ox-is-gored cliché sacked her.
Women especially the working-class ladies uses the overflogged cliché to back their arrogance. These OAP's should know when to draw the line between moderating" a programme and antagonising or getting pissed at a caller.
Re: Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info Sacked! by Walphem(m): 12:30am On Sep 21, 2013
Wow, quite surprising but I saw it coming. I hardly listen to her without not turning the frequency quickly because of the way she attacks 'her' callers
Re: Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info Sacked! by akpomeme(m): 5:50am On Sep 21, 2013
Matse dey chuc too? Yelz o my people.
Re: Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info Sacked! by Omen100(m): 6:09am On Sep 21, 2013
Its only those without the knowledge of Matse that will call her names, that Lady was back then a coursemate to my immediate younGer sister, they studied French & graduated from Delta State University, that Lady "Matse" was a golden-egg, Magna among with her humble & benevolent style of handling issues, please the Aim consultant just come out straight & tell the world the whole truth that they are afraid of Matse's potentials.
Re: Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info Sacked! by LBlessing(f): 8:36am On Sep 21, 2013
Omen100: Its only those without the knowledge of Matse that will call her names, that Lady was back then a coursemate to my immediate younGer sister, they studied French & graduated from Delta State University, that Lady "Matse" was a golden-egg, Magna among with her humble & benevolent style of handling issues, please the Aim consultant just come out straight & tell the world the whole truth that they are afraid of Matse's potentials.
It also surprises me when people call her these names. I believe these people didn't even know her from Wazobia Fm. Her callers called her Aunty Matse because of her humility and the way she treated every caller like she knew them personally. I followed her from Wazobia to Nigeria Info, and if telling a caller to round off when it's the top or bottom of the hour when they usually take the news, is what is termed rude then you better look for another reason to label her "rude". What then will one say about Yop that has been sent to PortHarcout?

(1) (Reply)

Okorocha Likely To Be Swept Out Of Office On 31st October / David Cameron: GLOBAL Attention To 'Epic Looting, Economic Terrorism' In Nigeria / 20 Security Men Killed, Twohelicopters, Others Burnt Astroops Pursue Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.