Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

33-yr-old Man Allegedly Beats Up Blackberry Girlfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 33-yr-old Man Allegedly Beats Up Blackberry Girlfriend (894 Views)

Picture Of 33-yr-old Truck Driver Who Kills Friend Over Food / Man Allegedly Beats Wife To Death For Killing A Snake / Woman Allegedly Beats Maid To Death In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

33-yr-old Man Allegedly Beats Up Blackberry Girlfriend by femmefatale: 8:39am On Sep 21, 2013
An Abeokuta Chief Magistrate’s Court, Ogun
State, yesterday, remanded a 33-year-old
man, Olasunkanmi Ikuomola, in prison
custody for beating his girlfriend to a state of
stupor.
The accused, Ikuomola, of 28 Ori-Iyarin
Agbeloba in Abeokuta, was arraigned on a
two-count charge of attempted rape and
assault, but no plea was taken.
The Police Prosecutor, Inspector Banji
Sangotokun, told the court that the offence
was committed on August 5 at 6:18p.m. at the
accused residence.
He said that the accused attempted
to rape the woman and in the
process beat the said girlfriend
(names withheld) to stupor.
Sangotokun said: “The accused and
the lady had been chatting on Black
Berry for a while and had been
intimate.
“Ikuomola invited her to his house and when
she got there, he locked the door and started
beating her mercilessly, forcefully removing
her pants and bra.
“It was the neighbours that heard her screams
and came to her rescue. They broke the door
of the accused apartment.”
According to the prosecutor, neighbours met
the lady badly beaten, lying nude and
unconscious on the floor.

- See more at: http://
www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/33-yr-old-
man-allegedly-beats-bb-girlfriend-to-stupor-
attempts-rape/#sthash.KAaAAdRH.dpuf
Re: 33-yr-old Man Allegedly Beats Up Blackberry Girlfriend by nekaa(f): 8:45am On Sep 21, 2013
Lol, the guy dey vex o!
Re: 33-yr-old Man Allegedly Beats Up Blackberry Girlfriend by nerodenero: 8:49am On Sep 21, 2013
No justification for the beating.The dude has gone 'banana'.Lol
Re: 33-yr-old Man Allegedly Beats Up Blackberry Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 21, 2013
Screams!. D guy na jjc! Y hin no turn on d speakers.
Re: 33-yr-old Man Allegedly Beats Up Blackberry Girlfriend by Chaleeee: 8:58am On Sep 21, 2013
Silkmoth33: Screams!. D guy na jjc! Y hin no turn on d speakers.

I notice say you don tey for this kind business. Na thunder go fire all the rapists on NL.
Re: 33-yr-old Man Allegedly Beats Up Blackberry Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 21, 2013
Chaleeee:

I notice say you don tey for this kind business. Na thunder go fire all the rapists on NL.

Oh! So in other words, na under rain u dey perform ur own magic.
Re: 33-yr-old Man Allegedly Beats Up Blackberry Girlfriend by Tholudee(f): 9:02am On Sep 21, 2013
grin grin
Silkmoth33: Screams!. D guy na jjc! Y hin no turn on d speakers.
I fear you o bros
Re: 33-yr-old Man Allegedly Beats Up Blackberry Girlfriend by jakiedudu(m): 9:06am On Sep 21, 2013
A real Man will never lay a hand on a Lady.
Re: 33-yr-old Man Allegedly Beats Up Blackberry Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 21, 2013
jakiedudu: A real Man will never lay a hand on a Lady.
A real 9ja man no dey carry last.
Re: 33-yr-old Man Allegedly Beats Up Blackberry Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 21, 2013
Tholudee: grin grin I fear you o bros
How far baby!, wetin b d pin code?
Re: 33-yr-old Man Allegedly Beats Up Blackberry Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 21, 2013
Dis girl wey just leave my house now get luck! Na so i for take beat am joingrincheesygrin!

PS: dats badt of him, why would he,he shd be beaten to stupor too? Agro na badt thing sha!
Re: 33-yr-old Man Allegedly Beats Up Blackberry Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 21, 2013
idiiot guy raping blackberry girlfriend...

devil is a liars...

(1) (Reply)

. / Photos: Okadaman Loses His Trousers & Exposes Himself After Police Arrest / International Paper Reveals The Main Reason Why Buhari Travelled to US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.